PDA

View Full Version : For Those Interested, There Is a Petition with 16,000 names

Jake Klug
12-01-2010, 09:45 AM
http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/2010/11/26/josh-mcdaniels-recycles-%E2%80%9Cdo-your-job-speech%E2%80%9D-in-scolding-pizza-delivery-boy-on-thanksgiving/

Edit-- Sorry, its up above.

Lancane
12-01-2010, 09:58 AM
http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/2010/11/26/josh-mcdaniels-recycles-%E2%80%9Cdo-your-job-speech%E2%80%9D-in-scolding-pizza-delivery-boy-on-thanksgiving/

Edit-- Sorry, its up above.

There's a few of those, going around...I think I already signed that one. Be wary, it requires a donation.

Jake Klug
12-01-2010, 10:02 AM
There's a few of those, going around...I think I already signed that one. Be wary, it requires a donation.

Oh wow, sorry. I didnt even realize.

broncofaninfla
12-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Thanks for posting. I truly believe Xanders needs his own site as well. IMO he should be the one who is first to go, he is the GM after all and should be held accountable for every mistake made in Mcd's tenor as head coach.

Jake Klug
12-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks for posting. I truly believe Xanders needs his own site as well. IMO he should be the one who is first to go, he is the GM after all and should be held accountable for every mistake made in Mcd's tenor as head coach.

I think he's the least accounatble. I think his title is erroneous and everyone knows it. He's a facilitator and a cap guy. Josh tells him to do something, and he tries to make it happen. Theres really not even pretense of what his role is. If he were really a GM, the media would be asking him whether or not Josh would be fired.

Nomad
12-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Do people really think a petition would persuade Bowlen to do anything......it's all about the fans action! Empty Seats , merchandise not being bought, etc! I'm frustrated with the current BRONCOS but if I had tickets I'd go to the game and I went Christmas shopping and bought a bunch of BRONCOS gear for the family!!

I will commend posters/fans here (though I understand the frustration) because I've been reading at other sites and not everybody, but I've read from fans wanting the BRONCOS to be sold and move and others wanting the BRONCOS to lose the rest of their games so McDaniels will get fired!! I haven't read that here yet and i beleive that's shameful!!

Lancane
12-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Do people really think a petition would persuade Bowlen to do anything......it's all about the fans action! Empty Seats , merchandise not being bought, etc! I'm frustrated with the current BRONCOS but if I had tickets I'd go to the game and I went Christmas shopping and bought a bunch of BRONCOS gear for the family!!

I will commend posters/fans here (though I understand the frustration) because I've been reading at other sites and not everybody, but I've read from fans wanting the BRONCOS to be sold and move and others wanting the BRONCOS to lose the rest of their games so McDaniels will get fired!! I haven't read that here yet and i beleive that's shameful!!

Yeah, but name another head coach that has two main websites dedicated to his downfall? There's joshmcdanielssucks.com and firejoshmcdanielsnow.com I think those are the two...lol.

It might not make a difference Nomad, but it gives the fans some hope that their voices are heard, like voting does. It may be futile...but, who really cares?

Nomad
12-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Yeah, but name another head coach that has two main websites dedicated to his downfall? There's joshmcdanielssucks.com and firejoshmcdanielsnow.com I think those are the two...lol.

It might not make a difference Nomad, but it gives the fans some hope that their voices are heard, like voting does. It may be futile...but, who really cares?

By all means, sign your name and pay someone while your at it and last I checked the BRONCOS aren't a democracy!!:lol: Tned lost out and should have asked for donations in the Bringbackorangejersey's movement!!

Jake Klug
12-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Well, I'm glad the obligatory, "petitions are pointless" comment is out of the way. Like thats not predictable.

Lancane
12-01-2010, 10:35 AM
By all means, sign your name and pay someone while your at it and last I checked the BRONCOS aren't a democracy!!:lol: Tned lost out and should have asked for donations in the Bringbackorangejersey's movement!!

No, you're more then likely correct, it may not make a difference...but as I said, it gives them hope. And I agree that financial deprivation is the best means to attract the organizations attention, while the meaningless petition will in all likely-hood go unnoticed, but...you never know.

Tned would have made a good chunk of change...lol.