PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone hear this?

Jake Klug
11-30-2010, 11:37 AM
http://www.1043thefan.com/podcasts/Episodes.aspx?PID=1623

Schlereth and Williams being truth tellers.

Why did the all knowing McDaniels give up on the running game?

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 12:21 PM
all knowing huh??? williams is retarded with the lloyd comments

as for MCD abandoning the run??? he is a tool for doing so.....10-0 lead why kep thrwoing pass after pass when your running back is avg 7.2 YPC.....

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 12:42 PM
Everyone should listen to the talks on 11/29 from this show... and listen to what Stink and Al are saying.

Buff
11-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Cliffnotes for those of us who don't feel like listening?

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 12:45 PM
They are even talking about how the players aren't going to tell the truth about what they think, because they aren't playing for this coaching staff, they are playing for the next. They said "what happens when you question the coach.. ask Cutler, ask Marshall, ask Hillis, ask Scheffer.. there is NO WAY anyone is going to say anything negative, because this coach is a Bully" their words.

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Al was LIVID with they defense and having Vaughn be the choice to blitze the QB. They were absolutely crucifying how our blitzes had two going through same hole.. and how Vaughn was our "best choice" to blitz the QB??? T hey laughed at McD's player personnel decisions and how he doesn't know how to evaluate DL talent.

Crushing him on his choice to "punish" Knowshon for fumbling. We were averaging 6 yrds a carry, and we abandoned the run.

Jake Klug
11-30-2010, 12:49 PM

* Question McDaniels coaching by pointing out how Denver was rushing the ball well when the score was 13-7, then completely started ignoring the run. This prompted Al to call Josh stubborn.

* Schlereth pointed out that every team prior to the Monday night game that had the most rushing attempts won, save one game.

* They made the point that players arent being forthright in defending McDaniels because, as Al said, Josh is a bully

* They called Josh a liar

* They more or less called this offense a paper tiger. Al said Josh is only interested in passing yards, however meaningless

Theres more. If I think of them, Ill tack them on.

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Both Stink and Al were surprised that Bowlen didn't fire McDaniels the day after the St. Louis loss.

Al was saying that Bowlen is the most competitive person he's EVER been around. That includes coaches and players.. .and is absolutely shocked that McD still has his job.

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Al was LIVID with they defense and having Vaughn be the choice to blitze the QB. They were absolutely crucifying how our blitzes had two going through same hole.. and how Vaughn was our "best choice" to blitz the QB??? T hey laughed at McD's player personnel decisions and how he doesn't know how to evaluate DL talent.

Crushing him on his choice to "punish" Knowshon for fumbling. We were averaging 6 yrds a carry, and we abandoned the run.

i was so pissed he did this...knowshon off to his best start in a game and we bench him becasue he fumbled i get fumbling sucks and knowshon had a bad bounce there but the dude was balling before that, at least give him a shot to get points to make-up for the fumble.....very bad call to do that by MCD....very bad call.....

also the vaughn blitz was legit it was outside and bruton and dawkins had both been failing on there Db blitzes so we tried one of the fastest guys on the team from the outside, not a bad call by any means and he forced a bad throw, and had 2 Qb pressures in 3 blitz attempts. they do have a point about 2 or 3 guys blitzing through the same whole that was pathetic and im quite confident thats a defensive scheme issue not a player issue....

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Offensively.. all they want to do is throw the ball.. but NO ONE knows what they want to do defensively.

Stink just drools when he talks about Peyton Hillis. LOVES Hillis

G_Money
11-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Offensively.. all they want to do is throw the ball.. but NO ONE knows what they want to do defensively.

Peyton Hillis - 199 rushes for 905 yards, 4.5 YPC, 11 TDs, 4 fumbles.
Broncos rushing "attack" - 249 rushes for 873 yards, 3.5 ypc, 8 TDs, 6 fumbles.
Tim Tebow - 12 rushes, 28 yards, 3 TDs, zero fumbles.

Of course, Peyton wouldn't have that here because who would want to run the ball 20 times a game? Besides, after every fumble we'd be forced to go back to throwing the ball 25 times in a row, so he wouldn't be very effective.

Those are the rules of offensive football, you know. :coffee:

~G

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 01:12 PM
i was so pissed he did this...knowshon off to his best start in a game and we bench him becasue he fumbled i get fumbling sucks and knowshon had a bad bounce there but the dude was balling before that, at least give him a shot to get points to make-up for the fumble.....very bad call to do that by MCD....very bad call.....

also the vaughn blitz was legit it was outside and bruton and dawkins had both been failing on there Db blitzes so we tried one of the fastest guys on the team from the outside, not a bad call by any means and he forced a bad throw, and had 2 Qb pressures in 3 blitz attempts. they do have a point about 2 or 3 guys blitzing through the same whole that was pathetic and im quite confident thats a defensive scheme issue not a player issue....

Both stink and Al will completely disagree with you. Apparently the ONE blitz you are talkign about isn't the onlly one. But they both LAUGHED at the use of Vaughn being the blitzer on critical situations, and Stink made the comment about how small guys like that blitzing made his DAY, saying that guy would leave without his clothes.

So.. I guess we'll let you have that discussion with them. But their point is that its a terrible decision to use Vaughn from a 2 point stance when you have guys that would make MUCH more sense to use in those situations.

jhildebrand
11-30-2010, 01:13 PM
all knowing huh??? williams is retarded with the lloyd comments

Al conveys his points in a very unintelligent way sometimes. He can even be obnoxious. However, I have found he is often right on the money. He has been for McDaniels entire tenure.

as for MCD abandoning the run??? he is a tool for doing so.....10-0 lead why kep thrwoing pass after pass when your running back is avg 7.2 YPC.....

I have been calling McD out for this since last year. I left Mania in part because I was flamed for questioning McDaniels drafting a RB at #12, calling him a 3 down back all off season and preseason, and then commencing to giving him an average of 11-14 carries per game. It is severely flawed logic.

They are even talking about how the players aren't going to tell the truth about what they think, because they aren't playing for this coaching staff, they are playing for the next. They said "what happens when you question the coach.. ask Cutler, ask Marshall, ask Hillis, ask Scheffer.. there is NO WAY anyone is going to say anything negative, because this coach is a Bully" their words.

This is something I keyed in on the "players defending McD thread." Everybody in that locker room knows the writing on the wall.

They are all going to do what they need to do to keep their job be it here or elsewhere.

Tned
11-30-2010, 01:17 PM
Both Stink and Al were surprised that Bowlen didn't fire McDaniels the day after the St. Louis loss.

Al was saying that Bowlen is the most competitive person he's EVER been around. That includes coaches and players.. .and is absolutely shocked that McD still has his job.

Two points.

First, for whatever reason, Stink clearly dislikes McD and has no respect for him. When the Spygate II thing hit, he openly said he doesn't believe him about viewing the tape.

Second, if Bowlen is THAT competitive, it might be good for fans to assume there is good reason behind why Bowlen is sticking with McDaniels. Logic would indicate he thinks McDaniels gives him the best/shortest route to getting back to competing for the playoffs and beyond.

tomjonesrocks
11-30-2010, 01:18 PM

-Everyone- loves Hillis except our hopefully soon-to-be-ex coach. What's not to like?

jhildebrand
11-30-2010, 01:18 PM

That is the idocy of McDaniels. I have called him out on it time and again.

The guy insists, even at the detriment of this team, to try to throw the ball down people's throat. He did it against Washington last year. He jumped up on the chargers a couple weeks ago by running the damn ball and on the second and third series began dialing up long developing deep pass plays. He did it again against St. Louis.

Moreno had 3 carries against Washington for 44 yards to start the second half last year. What happens? Most coaches would ride the RB until the other team could stop it! NOPE! McD goes to his beloved pass.

There is a reason Moreno fumbles-he can't get into a rhythm. He gets a bunch of carries to open a game and then is basically not utilized until the team is down and a quarter or two later.

McD probably could have completely duplicated his first drive against St Louis and San Diego and they probably wouldn't have stopped it a second time either.

Mike
11-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Second, if Bowlen is THAT competitive, it might be good for fans to assume there is good reason behind why Bowlen is sticking with McDaniels. Logic would indicate he thinks McDaniels gives him the best/shortest route to getting back to competing for the playoffs and beyond.

Or he doesn't want to admit the mistake yet and doesn't want to deal with more publicity so is just riding it out taking a wait and see approach.

Jake Klug
11-30-2010, 01:22 PM
That is the idocy of McDaniels. I have called him out on it time and again.

The guy insists, even at the detriment of this team, to try to throw the ball down people's throat. He did it against Washington last year. He jumped up on the chargers a couple weeks ago by running the damn ball and on the second and third series began dialing up long developing deep pass plays. He did it again against St. Louis.

Moreno had 3 carries against Washington for 44 yards to start the second half last year. What happens? Most coaches would ride the RB until the other team could stop it! NOPE! McD goes to his beloved pass.

There is a reason Moreno fumbles-he can't get into a rhythm. He gets a bunch of carries to open a game and then is basically not utilized until the team is down and a quarter or two later.

McD probably could have completely duplicated his first drive against St Louis and San Diego and they probably wouldn't have stopped it a second time either.

Oh yeah...on this point, Al called McDaniels stubborn.

Tned
11-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Or he doesn't want to admit the mistake yet and doesn't want to deal with more publicity so is just riding it out taking a wait and see approach.

People don't get to the point of owning football teams by being afraid of admitting mistakes. Yes, it's possible that is the issue, but I think it's unlikely.

Mike
11-30-2010, 01:23 PM
People don't get to the point of owning football teams by being afraid of admitting mistakes. Yes, it's possible that is the issue, but I think it's unlikely.

cough cough...Al Davis :elefant:

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Both stink and Al will completely disagree with you. Apparently the ONE blitz you are talkign about isn't the onlly one. But they both LAUGHED at the use of Vaughn being the blitzer on critical situations, and Stink made the comment about how small guys like that blitzing made his DAY, saying that guy would leave without his clothes.

So.. I guess we'll let you have that discussion with them. But their point is that its a terrible decision to use Vaughn from a 2 point stance when you have guys that would make MUCH more sense to use in those situations.

lol according to profootball focus vaughn rushed 3 times 1 from inside and 2 times from the outside his 2 pressures came from outside. so 2 pressures in 3 rushes is pretty damn good production....also dawkins rushed 7 times and had zero pressures, bruton rushed 5 times and had zero pressures.....so for them a speed guy like vaugn was the next best option....why they lined him up inside for 1 play is beyond me, so yes that was probally stupid, but if al and stink use 1 play as there arguement thats pretty pathetic.....

D1g1tal j1m
11-30-2010, 01:31 PM
With no passrush all season we should rush the waterboy if he can get some pressure on the qb

D1g1tal j1m
11-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Or d stinks. Wink isn't the man to run our 3-4.

Jake Klug
11-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Or d stinks. Wink isn't the man to run our 3-4.

That reinds me of another point that Schlereth made. He pointed out how bad the defense is and how that a running game would serve to help the poblems on defense. But Josh went away from the running game. He basically said that Josh being so pass happy is putting more on the defense.

Tned
11-30-2010, 01:35 PM

I don't know, if you look at recent drafts, he keeps repeating the same mistakes, so I think it's more about him being 'wrong' in his approach (which is a whole different subject, including about Bronc decisions) than admitting mistakes. Cutting Russel is an example of admitting a mistake.

Tned
11-30-2010, 01:36 PM

P.S. I am still not convinced that McDaniels is the right guy, or even deserves to be back in 2011, I just don't think a rash decision, or one driven by fan anger, should be made.

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 01:37 PM
lol according to profootball focus vaughn rushed 3 times 1 from inside and 2 times from the outside his 2 pressures came from outside. so 2 pressures in 3 rushes is pretty damn good production....also dawkins rushed 7 times and had zero pressures, bruton rushed 5 times and had zero pressures.....so for them a speed guy like vaugn was the next best option....why they lined him up inside for 1 play is beyond me, so yes that was probally stupid, but if al and stink use 1 play as there arguement thats pretty pathetic.....

Inc.. I don't care what football focus said. I'm telling you what AL and Stink said. They both LAUGHED at this decision, and both.. BOTH.. talked about how bad player personnel choice it was. Stink talked about what a joke it is to block someone of his stature, and AL talked about how it made more sense to use other players because of the size.

If they use that ONE play to discuss.. its STILL a choice by the coaches to line him up on the inside, yes? Are we now saying that we can simply give up on ONE play by putting players in positions to fail?

Like I said.... you may feel that the use was good choices... these two will disagree with you.

Jake Klug
11-30-2010, 01:40 PM
P.S. I am still not convinced that McDaniels is the right guy, or even deserves to be back in 2011, I just don't think a rash decision, or one driven by fan anger, should be made.

This might be a good point if the Broncos werent 5-15 before the scandal and loss this weekend. The loss to the Rams and the scandal are just being piled onto 20 weeks of non-performance. Before this weekend, there have been 20 weeks of contemplation about how dire things are. This past weekend just adds to it.

You should be careful not to attribute too much of the fan reaction to this one weekend exclusively.

But the truth is, McDaniels has irrevocably embarrassed the organization and, even worse, has embarrassed its fans. When McDaniels is gone, the Denver fans will still have to put up with the comments about spygate II. So, what happened this weekend, should also be acknowledged with the proper heft.

jhildebrand
11-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Some are still clinging dearly to this supposed article of Bowlen's vote of confidence of McDaniels despite other reports from Bowlen denying it. Many of those same people failt to acknowledge that often times that same vote of confidence is truly a kiss of death in this league!

Jake Klug
11-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Some are still clinging dearly to this supposed article of Bowlen's vote of confidence of McDaniels despite other reports from Bowlen denying it. Many of those same people failt to acknowledge that often times that same vote of confidence is truly a kiss of death in this league!

I hope youre right, but Im pessimistic about the initial interview. To me, it seems like that was the honest reaction to the situation and the revised statement is throwing the fans a bone so theyll still spend money on the team.

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Inc.. I don't care what football focus said. I'm telling you what AL and Stink said. They both LAUGHED at this decision, and both.. BOTH.. talked about how bad player personnel choice it was. Stink talked about what a joke it is to block someone of his stature, and AL talked about how it made more sense to use other players because of the size.

If they use that ONE play to discuss.. its STILL a choice by the coaches to line him up on the inside, yes? Are we now saying that we can simply give up on ONE play by putting players in positions to fail?

Like I said.... you may feel that the use was good choices... these two will disagree with you.

thats the point rav there being tools to be tools then, if your other guy like pro bowler dawkins arent getting pressure do you give up and call it a day??? no you keep trying anything that works.....and it must have been some joke becasue 2out of 3 times vaughn absolutely worked the OL and got pressure and the other time he got washed up in the middle in a major blitz mess not his fault at all...thats actually a wise call not a horrible call....

now if they wanna complain about sending tons of guys to the same gap, yes that was horrible, if they wanna complain we played soft the 2nd and 3 quarters they are correct, but saying the use of vaughn was horrible is inaccurate becasue the production during his 3 rushes refutes it was a stupid call....

and seriously why are they bagging on a UDFA who gets little play time but made some plays against the rams when he got his shot, when there are other serious issues like abandoning the run afoot...its juts stupid of them and way to freaking innacurate for my taste.

its like peopel calling out lloyd for backing MCd.....its RETARDED:lol:

just irks me rav sorry for the rant:beer:

G_Money
11-30-2010, 01:52 PM
What they were saying was that after an offseason signing free agents, the draft, conditioning, training camp, a month of preseason games and 10 weeks of the season, you should have a better pass rushing option than Vaughn.

Vaughn being your best option is a joke for Stink because he'd want to see that every single time as an OL. That guy should never beat a competent OL one on one, and if he does that's on the OL, not the playcall. Hail Marys work sometimes too but they are not the best-percentage play you can think of in a regular game 99% of the time.

And Alfred was pissed off about it because it shows how unprepared they were at pass-rusher and how inept they've been at replacing Doom for 3 months of the season. Vaughn should NEVER be the best choice for that. The fact that he might have been is an indictment of the talent evaluators and procurers.

That's what the problem was in their minds.

~G

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Two points.

First, for whatever reason, Stink clearly dislikes McD and has no respect for him. When the Spygate II thing hit, he openly said he doesn't believe him about viewing the tape.

Ok. So he doens't like McD. Thats probably because he sees that he's not a good coach and doesn't like the way he treats players/coaches.

2nd) I honestly think, that unlike Dallas and Minnesota, Denver doesn't have a coach on the roster that could take the place of the HC.

In Dallas, Garrett was kept because he was looked upon as a future replacement for the HC position to begin with. In Minnesota, Frazier has been named as one of the top HC candidates for a couple years now. Who does Denver have that they can put in, even for a temporary job? Logic would indicate, to me, that he just doesn't have any options right now, and doesn't want to hire another coach off the street for 5 meaningless games. Not to mention, what coach worth a hoot, would want to come in for 5 meaningless games on an interm basis?

As of right now, I'm feeling about as confident as any prediction I've ever posted when I say that McD will be fired at the end of this year.

arapaho2
11-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Two points.

you can be competitive and still be losing your marbles:lol:

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 02:01 PM
What they were saying was that after an offseason signing free agents, the draft, conditioning, training camp, a month of preseason games and 10 weeks of the season, you should have a better pass rushing option than Vaughn.

Vaughn being your best option is a joke for Stink because he'd want to see that every single time as an OL. That guy should never beat a competent OL one on one, and if he does that's on the OL, not the playcall. Hail Marys work sometimes too but they are not the best-percentage play you can think of in a regular game 99% of the time.

And Alfred was pissed off about it because it shows how unprepared they were at pass-rusher and how inept they've been at replacing Doom for 3 months of the season. Vaughn should NEVER be the best choice for that. The fact that he might have been is an indictment of the talent evaluators and procurers.

That's what the problem was in their minds.

~G

thats just it he wasnt the best option the better options in front of vaughn weren't executing blitzes well at all(dawkins, mcbean, bruton, woodyard, haggan, DJ) which led to vaugn getting a shot......they are just being nitpicking clowns there...they have vaild gripes on alot of there points but that one is just so stupid......

i absolutely guarentee wink didnt go okay vaughn for 3 plays this game your our best option to rush the passer get it done.....no in the 4th quarter he went well no one has done shit blitzing so why don't you give it a shot with your speed....

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 02:02 PM
thats the point rav there being tools to be tools then, if your other guy like pro bowler dawkins arent getting pressure do you give up and call it a day??? no you keep trying anything that works.....and it must have been some joke becasue 2out of 3 times vaughn absolutely worked the OL and got pressure and the other time he got washed up in the middle in a major blitz mess not his fault at all...thats actually a wise call not a horrible call....

now if they wanna complain about sending tons of guys to the same gap, yes that was horrible, if they wanna complain we played soft the 2nd and 3 quarters they are correct, but saying the use of vaughn was horrible is inaccurate becasue the production during his 3 rushes refutes it was a stupid call....

and seriously why are they bagging on a UDFA who gets little play time but made some plays against the rams when he got his shot, when there are other serious issues like abandoning the run afoot...its juts stupid of them and way to freaking innacurate for my taste.

its like peopel calling out lloyd for backing MCd.....its RETARDED:lol:

just irks me rav sorry for the rant:beer:

they aren't bagging on Vaughn. They are bagging on the personnel choices to PUT Vaughn where they did, when they did. They put him in a position to FAIL, and not really have any logical sense of success.

You call it being a "tool" purely because they are voicing their displeasure of watching BAD choices by the coaches and literally able to LAUGH at the thought that the coach would think this would succeed.

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 02:07 PM
they aren't bagging on Vaughn. They are bagging on the personnel choices to PUT Vaughn where they did, when they did. They put him in a position to FAIL, and not really have any logical sense of success.

You call it being a "tool" purely because they are voicing their displeasure of watching BAD choices by the coaches and literally able to LAUGH at the thought that the coach would think this would succeed.

no they didnt they put him inside for one play...bad call? sure..., then moved him outside on a DB blitz which every team does and he succeded 2 times out of 2 rushes with 2 Qb pressures.....success so to speak which they say didnt happen becasue there blind

it was completly fine to send a DB on a Db blitz and not illogical at all....they may have even hid him inside 1 time to confuse the rams from realizing he was gonna come from outside the next time.....i have seen that from nolan as well last year with goodman....

they are being tools here because they are rav...plain and simple...like i said they have plenty of legit gripes but this isnt one of them....

Jake Klug
11-30-2010, 02:23 PM
no they didnt they put him inside for one play...bad call? sure..., then moved him outside on a DB blitz which every team does and he succeded 2 times out of 2 rushes with 2 Qb pressures.....success so to speak which they say didnt happen becasue there blind

it was completly fine to send a DB on a Db blitz and not illogical at all....they may have even hid him inside 1 time to confuse the rams from realizing he was gonna come from outside the next time.....i have seen that from nolan as well last year with goodman....

they are being tools here because they are rav...plain and simple...like i said they have plenty of legit gripes but this isnt one of them....

Yeah, theyre just being a tool because criticizing Josh McDaniels is so out of line. LOL.

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Yeah, theyre just being a tool because criticizing Josh McDaniels is so out of line. LOL.

jesus get a clue, im not a MCD fan anymore, but calling out the use of vaughn for 3 rushes in the 4th quarter after no else was doing shit is retarded...AS I STATED IN PLAIN ENGLISH THEY HAVE PLENTY OF VALID GRIPES ABOUT MCD BUT THE ABOVE POINT ISNT ONE OF THEM

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU

TXBRONC
11-30-2010, 02:35 PM

* Question McDaniels coaching by pointing out how Denver was rushing the ball well when the score was 13-7, then completely started ignoring the run. This prompted Al to call Josh stubborn.

* Schlereth pointed out that every team prior to the Monday night game that had the most rushing attempts won, save one game.

* They made the point that players arent being forthright in defending McDaniels because, as Al said, Josh is a bully

* They called Josh a liar

* They more or less called this offense a paper tiger. Al said Josh is only interested in passing yards, however meaningless

Theres more. If I think of them, Ill tack them on.

Schlereth also pointed out that going into the second quarter Moreno had something like 8 carries for 50 yards or so and then McDaniels abandoned the run.

KCL
11-30-2010, 02:41 PM

He really was benched for fumbling?:confused: Are you talking about the Rams game? I didn't see but the last 2 minutes of that game.

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 02:49 PM

Yes.. I've heard you call them tools and clowns now... so you don't think they have a gripe on McD's personnel decisions, and using Vaughn as an example of this isn't ok with you. I got it, I just don't think because you keep telling me "they just are" doesn't make your point any more valid.

They used Vaughn as an example.. period. They pointed out it had NO chance of success, it was a terrible decision, and was yet ANOTHER reason why they believe McD doesn't know what he's doing. If you find that sharing these opinions based on their knowledge of the NFL is being a "tool" and being a "clown" purely because "they are".. thats your right. I just don't see it that way.

Dzone
11-30-2010, 02:49 PM

Yep, I was totally expecting him to be fired yesterday. it didnt happen, so we are stuck with this clown as coach

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 02:51 PM
He really was benched for fumbling?:confused: Are you talking about the Rams game? I didn't see but the last 2 minutes of that game.

Not really benched, but pulled out for a series or so and giving Ball the ball. Ball did well, but the point is that he "punished" yet another player for making a mistake on the field rather than just letting the player move on and doign whats best for the team.

Wasn't long after that McD continued to pull a Mike Martz, and abandon the run altogether (well, interestingly enough, Martz has learned to use the run after the bye week, up in Chicago).

BroncoNut
11-30-2010, 02:52 PM
I think McD would've been gone if someone on the staff was available to step up. You think Wink could do it?

also, who is Stink?

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 02:53 PM
I think McD would've been gone if someone on the staff was available to step up. You think Wink could do it?

also, who is Stink?

Mark Schlereth is "stink"... its a nickname he got while playing. I personally hate the nickname, but they use it on the show so I use it here.

BroncoNut
11-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Mark Schlereth is "stink"... its a nickname he got while playing. I personally hate the nickname, but they use it on the show so I use it here.

that's right, I forgot about that.

dogfish
11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
jesus get a clue, im not a MCD fan anymore, but calling out the use of vaughn for 3 rushes in the 4th quarter after no else was doing shit is retarded...AS I STATED IN PLAIN ENGLISH THEY HAVE PLENTY OF VALID GRIPES ABOUT MCD BUT THE ABOVE POINT ISNT ONE OF THEM

deep breath, man. . . :laugh:

frauschieze
11-30-2010, 03:03 PM

also, who is Stink?

:doublefacepalm:

I <3 you, Nut but sometimes.....:tsk:.

And I miss yardog. Where the hell is he?

BroncoNut
11-30-2010, 03:06 PM
:doublefacepalm:

I <3 you, Nut but sometimes.....:tsk:.

And I miss yardog. Where the hell is he?

yeah, I know... but you think I am stupid because I forget ulimately meaningless shyt.

I was wondering about yardog too. he never said anything, just :tsk:ed, but his abscence has not gone unnoticed.

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Yes.. I've heard you call them tools and clowns now... so you don't think they have a gripe on McD's personnel decisions, and using Vaughn as an example of this isn't ok with you. I got it, I just don't think because you keep telling me "they just are" doesn't make your point any more valid.

They used Vaughn as an example.. period. They pointed out it had NO chance of success, it was a terrible decision, and was yet ANOTHER reason why they believe McD doesn't know what he's doing. If you find that sharing these opinions based on their knowledge of the NFL is being a "tool" and being a "clown" purely because "they are".. thats your right. I just don't see it that way.

bro read my full posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, they have plenty of gripes regarding MCD that are valid regarding personnel and anything else but griping about vaughn is not one of them....thats what i have repeated a thousand differnet ways to a few of you now and its tiring you cant comprehend it yet...I also am no longer a MCD fan and could care less if he goes so obviosuly im not a guy just calling them tools becasue they are knocking may savior MCD......

there being tools in there gripe about the usage of vuaghn thats all i was implying.....its not diffucult here to see that if peopel would read my whole post and not assume just because im disagreeing with the MCD knockers that i dont agree with them on otehr points

Krugan
11-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Since it was brought up here, the interim coach stuff.

ill go ahead and say it again, if your team is in such a bad way that you consider an interim coach to finish out a season, it doesnt make a spit of difference who it is.

But this does beg the question, just how far off on coaching staff are we, that we dont even have a guy here who could fill a role of a meat puppet for 5 weeks....

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 03:08 PM
deep breath, man. . . :laugh:

i just got laid off, my broncos are a mess, and people wont read my full post and assume i love MCD...no deep breath will calm me today:lol:

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 03:18 PM
bro read my full posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, they have plenty of gripes regarding MCD that are valid regarding personnel and anything else but griping about vaughn is not one of them....thats what i have repeated a thousand differnet ways to a few of you now and its tiring you cant comprehend it yet...I also am no longer a MCD fan and could care less if he goes so obviosuly im not a guy just calling them tools becasue they are knocking may savior MCD......

there being tools in there gripe about the usage of vuaghn thats all i was implying.....its not diffucult here to see that if peopel would read my whole post and not assume just because im disagreeing with the MCD knockers that i dont agree with them on otehr points

I GOT IT!!!!! (to use your passion)... YOu have your website that uses your stats and you believe that the use of Vaughn was GOOD and even though these two NFl players feel that putting him on the INSIDE was about as stupid as it gets. However, you don't think that ONE play is enough to merit them bringing it up (even though they apparently did) thus this makes them "tools" and "clown" because... as you said... they just are. I think I understand your points precisely as you intended them. DOesn't make your opinion more valid.

I read your post.. all of them..every word. YOu continued to call them tools because, as you said "they just are." You called them clowns. You showed that you disagree with their example.

I'm telling you again, that Vaughn was an example, and it was a VALID one for the point they are making. Perhaps you have a thing for Vaughn, perhaps not. But either way... just because you disagree with their opinion on it, doesn't make them tools, doesn't make them clowns, and just because you continue to say that the Vaughn example isn't a good one, doesn't make your thoughts more correct.

I'm not saying that you are being a McD backer/defender, but you obviously don't have a "love" for stink and/or al, otherwise you wouldn't simply used the words "tool" and "clowns" to describe them at every turn, purely based on an example of ineptness on the coaching.

dogfish
11-30-2010, 03:28 PM
i just got laid off

well that sucks. . .

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 03:28 PM
I GOT IT!!!!! (to use your passion)... YOu have your website that uses your stats and you believe that the use of Vaughn was GOOD and even though these two NFl players feel that putting him on the INSIDE was about as stupid as it gets. However, you don't think that ONE play is enough to merit them bringing it up (even though they apparently did) thus this makes them "tools" and "clown" because... as you said... they just are. I think I understand your points precisely as you intended them. DOesn't make your opinion more valid.

I read your post.. all of them..every word. YOu continued to call them tools because, as you said "they just are." You called them clowns. You showed that you disagree with their example.

I'm telling you again, that Vaughn was an example, and it was a VALID one for the point they are making. Perhaps you have a thing for Vaughn, perhaps not. But either way... just because you disagree with their opinion on it, doesn't make them tools, doesn't make them clowns, and just because you continue to say that the Vaughn example isn't a good one, doesn't make your thoughts more correct.

I'm not saying that you are being a McD backer/defender, but you obviously don't have a "love" for stink and/or al, otherwise you wouldn't simply used the words "tool" and "clowns" to describe them at every turn, purely based on an example of ineptness on the coaching.

lol i guess nolan was a idiot last year when he used goodman and champ bailey inside on occasion...this isnt about a website bro i watched vaughn cause 2 hurried throws by bradford that resulted in incomplete passes after he schooled the OT big time even the announcers and john lynch commneted on the nice moves by vaughn. I also have already stated perhaps the play inside was stupid but neither of us is a DC nor alfred or Stink so how do they really know if it was good or not...is the only way to detrmine success sacks???? not even close....

.they were being tools or clowns acting like thats such the big deal there making it out to be, when its not its stupid what they were syaing about vaughn...now as i mnetioned emphatically over and over and over again. I dont like MCD, and i dont supoport him anymore, and he has messed up so much crap its unbelievable now, and alfred and stink have many reasons to clown on him...but vaughn is not a valid one at all....

also i said they were being tools and clowns by using that in a arguement which they are, i never said they were clowns or tools all the time...i like both but i think they are way off here and the success of vaughns rushes back me up......

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 03:31 PM
well that sucks. . .

yep....:tsk:

Northman
11-30-2010, 03:34 PM

I found the nickname odd. But after watching him explain his bathroom story on the field i can understand it. :lol:

frauschieze
11-30-2010, 03:38 PM
yeah, I know... but you think I am stupid because I forget ulimately meaningless shyt.

I was wondering about yardog too. he never said anything, just :tsk:ed, but his abscence has not gone unnoticed.

Schlereth is not meaningless, love. :hi:

And I don't think you're stoopid. You scare me with your microbe smarts. I think you could destroy the world. But you still owe me breakfast.

underrated29
11-30-2010, 03:39 PM
I found the nickname odd. But after watching him explain his bathroom story on the field i can understand it. :lol:

Likewise, but I always thought the name "wetter" or "squirts" or "tinkles" or something would be better fitting.

Northman
11-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Likewise, but I always thought the name "wetter" or "squirts" or "tinkles" or something would be better fitting.

Squirts! lmao! Awesome.

BroncoNut
11-30-2010, 03:41 PM

And I don't think you're stoopid. You scare me with your microbe smarts. I think you could destroy the world. But you still owe me breakfast.

see, I don't get much news out here. I know who mark Schlereth is, but I haven't heard him called Stink in a long time. nicknames are kinda unimportant. breakfast on me next time.

underrated29
11-30-2010, 03:42 PM

Nut is pinky and the brain all wrapped up into one dog loving, rabbit eating football fan.

and Nut- she means breakfast after a night together.

frauschieze
11-30-2010, 03:51 PM
see, I don't get much news out here. I know who mark Schlereth is, but I haven't heard him called Stink in a long time. nicknames are kinda unimportant. breakfast on me next time.

You are so on. Jack'nGrill it is. Soooo good.

Nut is pinky and the brain all wrapped up into one dog loving, rabbit eating football fan.

I do not. Frau don't play that way. Remember the Ritz guy? ;)

BroncoNut
11-30-2010, 03:53 PM

oh yeah. Frau wouldn't do me if my life depended on it. She made that very clear.

underrated29
11-30-2010, 04:00 PM
You are so on. Jack'nGrill it is. Soooo good.

I do not. Frau don't play that way. Remember the Ritz guy? ;)

I do not remember the ritz guy? Refresher profavor?

frauschieze
11-30-2010, 04:01 PM
I do not remember the ritz guy? Refresher profavor?

Head to the Lounge, dahlin'. :)

frauschieze
11-30-2010, 04:13 PM
Or actually, I lied. Check your PMs.

Jake Klug
11-30-2010, 04:17 PM

What I think is somewhat ironic is how you complain that people dont ingest the whole of your posts but you pretty much are doing this when you lock on to this one issue (of many that they threw out there). Maybe it this was the only issue they mentioned and they would have used that as a basis for saying McDaniels sucks, you might have more of a point. But they probably did a solid hour and a half of listing ways that he sucks and you just focus on that one comment and ignore the whole.

Elevation inc
11-30-2010, 04:21 PM
What I think is somewhat ironic is how you complain that people dont ingest the whole of your posts but you pretty much are doing this when you lock on to this one issue (of many that they threw out there). Maybe it this was the only issue they mentioned and they would have used that as a basis for saying McDaniels sucks, you might have more of a point. But they probably did a solid hour and a half of listing ways that he sucks and you just focus on that one comment and ignore the whole.

lol right so someone makes a post about this specifically i talk about it and now its conspiracy..and as is stated i agree with many things they said, just not the vaughn thing which Rav specifically made reference to....so your wrong....thanks though

underrated29
11-30-2010, 04:22 PM
oh yeah. Frau wouldn't do me if my life depended on it. She made that very clear.

You just need to throw some game nut.

I think the solution is very simple with what we know about our little frauline.

1- At the entrance to your house have a jump to conclusions mat. Only instead of spaces with things like "go back one space" or "lose your turn"---put in things like "the reverse reciprical of 33^3 multiplied by.07 = (answer nuts bedroom) or what is the logistical reasoning of one walking into a shower in a house not theirs, finding a naked sexy man washing himself..Out of curiousity she will want to know the logistics of this and subsequently go into your bathroom. You however will not be there naked showering. You will be hiding in the hallway with a loin cloth waiting for her to exit the bathroom. With a sign reading "the logistics that i am naked under this loin"-she once again will be helpless against your logistical power.

2- Frau is a party-er----tell her you are hosting a party with some friends. And name off a bunch of names of guys and girls....about 17 is good....Then when she shows up have all your little rabbits and dogs with name tags on reflecting the names you told her. She will think that is is weird, but because it is you it will be cute..... Now you got her into the house...after a few shots with each other- let one of the male rabbits find a fem. have his way and an intoxicated frau will start to feel things she had not intended.

3- this is probably more suited for the lounge...i shall despair. But you got this nut.

TXBRONC
11-30-2010, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=frauschieze;1135689
And I miss yardog. Where the hell is he?[/QUOTE]

If he's outside he's probably marking his territory.

gobroncsnv
11-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Didn't go over the whole thread, so maybe this has already been explained. Stink is a reference to Schlereth (he's from Alaska) eating an Eskimo dish called stinkheads, made from fish. Not surprised a dish by that name hasn't caught on in the lower 48.

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Didn't go over the whole thread, so maybe this has already been explained. Stink is a reference to Schlereth (he's from Alaska) eating an Eskimo dish called stinkheads, made from fish. Not surprised a dish by that name hasn't caught on in the lower 48.

Thats not the story I heard

Dzone
11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Kinda wished I had not found that 104.3 fm talk radio...picked it up on my droid and now I love listening to it too much..You can get the feed online even out here in the wilderness of colorado...it is amazing how Denver is now the Payton Place of the entire NFL..biggest circus on earth

jhildebrand
12-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Stink would piss himself on the field as opposed to finding a bathroom. Hence, stink!

jhildebrand
12-01-2010, 12:48 AM
people wont read my full post and assume i love MCD.

Reminds me of a different place and time where I could write good and bad about McD and I was written off as a hater early on.

You gotta stop loving McD, elevation :huh: If you aren't completely against everything McD than you are a fan ;)