PDA

View Full Version : Bowlen is as healthy as ever.

Montana Battlin Bear
11-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Being from a small town in Eastern Montana, word gets around quick and everyone can hear about it. Well deer hunting season just got over and I myself am an avid hunter and am able to get on some good land. Pat Bowlen recently bought about 13 sections of some of the most rugged and best hunting land in all of montana. He has told us over the phone he would like to take him and his family on hunting trips yearly for elk, deer, and mountain lion. I do not doubt for one second that Pat Bowlen is as healthy as ever

robert ethan
11-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Yeah, Bowlen is securely on top of things. You can tell that by his comments on Josh McDaniels and the filming incident. No worries, mate, and happy hunting.

Northman
11-29-2010, 11:53 PM
Its ok, he wont remember telling you that tomorrow.

Montana Battlin Bear
11-29-2010, 11:55 PM
haha well I hope he does if that is the case, I don't want him carrying a gun around me

Northman
11-29-2010, 11:56 PM
haha well I hope he does if that is the case, I don't want him carrying a gun around me

You should feel safe, his problem is with memory not eyesight. :lol:

Montana Battlin Bear
11-29-2010, 11:58 PM
will he remember what his tags are for?? haha

robert ethan
11-30-2010, 12:58 AM
He's as healthy as a Montana Battlin Bear.:beer:

scott.475
11-30-2010, 01:09 AM
I don't know what, if anything, Pat is suffering. I actually hope it is just age related memory loss and not more serious like Alzheimer's.

My 80 year old Grandpa is suffering from Alzheimer's, though not to a disabling amount year. Last year we went to Grand Junction to be with them for Christmas. One morning he called our kids over, 10 and 11 years old, and gave them each a $20. The kids thought that was so cool, but for me it was not unusual to see as Grandpa was always the kind to give his visiting grandkids (and now, great grandkids) a little cash present. So anyway, we went through the day normally. Next morning though, he calls the kids over and gives them each another $20! The kids thought they had hit the jackpot! My wife and I laughed about it and said "Too bad he didn't start forking out the $20s when we first got there, each of the kids would have packet $100 bucks or so" If we had stayed a little longer he might have given the kids enough to cover the cost of our vacation!