PDA

View Full Version : Why did McDaniels hate Hillis so bad?

PAINTERDAVE
11-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Just listening on The Fan.

Schelereth and Alfred Williams were just chatting about the whole Hillis soap opera.
It was revealled what they say most of the players and people
in the know have been saying all along.

They say that the deal is...
unkowingly, the single man about town Peyton Hillis...
accidentily hit on the wrong woman.
He unwittingly hit on Mrs McDaniels.

That was all she wrote for the career of Peyton Hillis in Denver.

That is what I just heard on the radio pogram in Denver on "The Fan".

I wondered all this time... why Coach hated Hillis so badly....
Now I understand.

Italianmobstr7
11-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Wonder if that's true. If it is, then that's a stupid reason to get rid of someone. If he didn't know, he shouldn't have been punished.

Dzone
11-29-2010, 07:22 PM
WOW! Are you serious? Is that what they are saying? Holy crap! Thats nuts.

Hillis is on the way to the Pro Bowl

Ravage!!!
11-29-2010, 07:24 PM
that sounds like a fake story and them just having fun

elsid13
11-29-2010, 07:26 PM
IF it was true, where was McDaniels wife that Hillis had the opportunity to hit on her

Mike
11-29-2010, 07:28 PM
:laugh:

jhildebrand
11-29-2010, 07:30 PM

That's been the rumor for some time now. Mike and Scott have mentioned it before. This rumor is nothing new.

Problem is, why release Hillis over that? :confued: Seems like wifey may have played along causing McD to feel a little insecure and cause him to make sure nothing could happen.

By the way, the McDaniels did just have a baby. Got Paternity test? :lol:

Maury Povich: "Josh McDaniels, you are not the father! :eek:

PAINTERDAVE
11-29-2010, 07:32 PM
They were not joking...
they were talking about how good Hillis is in Cleveland...
D-Mac said...
"Should we tell what we know?"
They all said...
"Heck, this is common knowledge now..."
and then revealled what I wrote above.

No laughing... no side jokes...
no making it more than I wrote...
just what I wrote...
then they talked about how cute she is...
how you can't blame Peyton...
and what bad luck he had not knowing she was the Coach's wife.

Then the conversation moved on.

scott.475
11-29-2010, 07:35 PM
What a joke. Even if McD came out and said it I wouldn't believe him, can't believe ANYTHING that comes from that man any more.

Also, Peyton got married this off-season, pretty quick courtship there I guess.

Dzone
11-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Hey, I have hit on the "wrong" woman before..Its embarrassing when you find out.
Or how about this one "Damn, look at that girl over there, she is HOT!" "Thats my wife" OOPS!!!!!...hEY, IT HAPPENS

turftoad
11-29-2010, 07:47 PM
IF it was true, where was McDaniels wife that Hillis had the opportunity to hit on her

Must be true with Cutler, Sheff and Marshall also. :D Maybe he should get rid of his wife. :shocked:

T.K.O.
11-29-2010, 08:15 PM
hillis is 1 td and 100 yds behind arian foster.......WTF !
of all the moves....the hillis trade looks like the epic blunder of the decade right now:mad:

Nomad
11-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Well, McDaniels surely wasn't going to kick Hillis ass over it !:lol:

Is McDaniels wife hot?!!

broken12
11-29-2010, 08:26 PM
lol hillisarouse......she not bad either! maybe he didnt hit the whole the way he hit his wife!

T.K.O.
11-29-2010, 08:36 PM
he's an agressive playah !

claymore
11-29-2010, 08:45 PM
I bet Hillis split the outter labia like 2 defensive tackles.

jhildebrand
11-29-2010, 08:49 PM
I bet Hillis split the outter labia like 2 defensive tackles.

Again, Maury Povich says: "Josh mcDaniels you are not the father :lol:

Their baby was born late october. 9 months prior was? :confused:

:eek:

robert ethan
11-29-2010, 08:49 PM
I guess the wife wasn't into sex with farm animals.

jhildebrand
11-29-2010, 08:50 PM
I guess the wife wasn't into sex with farm animals.

No she prefers little napoleons with the stature and build of a sick smurf :coffee:

Do you have a McDaniels fathead on the ceiling above your bed or something?

HORSEPOWER 56
11-29-2010, 08:53 PM
No she prefers little napoleons with the stature and build of a sick smurf :coffee:

Do you have a McDaniels fathead on the ceiling above your bed or something?

I thought that was Bosco?

Denver Native (Carol)
11-29-2010, 09:01 PM

I agree - these guys love to joke. Also, when Peyton was here, he talked about his girlfriend, and he said they were planning on getting married. Also, Peyton is very religious, and can not see him doing that.

Lancane
11-29-2010, 09:18 PM

The Men's room, she's got bigger balls then her husband obviously! :lol:

Bosco
11-29-2010, 09:20 PM

My thoughts as well. Probably has about as much merit as the "McDaniels lost the locker room" bullshit after the Raiders loss.

Tned
11-29-2010, 09:23 PM
The Men's room, she's got bigger balls then her husband obviously! :lol:

Like his moves or not, you can't say McD doesn't have balls. Nobody without balls trades the most talented players on your offense, and among the most talented on your whole team.

Lancane
11-29-2010, 09:26 PM
Like his moves or not, you can't say McD doesn't have balls. Nobody without balls trades the most talented players on your offense, and among the most talented on your whole team.

Hmmm... You got a point, but then of course his wife's clang! :lol:

PAINTERDAVE
11-29-2010, 09:36 PM
I agree - these guys love to joke. Also, when Peyton was here, he talked about his girlfriend, and he said they were planning on getting married. Also, Peyton is very religious, and can not see him doing that.

When McD first got here... Peyton was single...
and simply chatting up some woman at a party...
"hitting on her" does not mean he slept with her.
He simply may have made a bad first impression right away...
and then it was too late.

You only get one chance to make a first impression...
and flirting with the Coach's wife is not a good start.
Not when Coach is a small man who never played the game...
and you are a big, young, strapping, popular stud who had a killer run shortly before.

I have heard the radio jocks joking plenty...
this was not told as a joke..
nor did it elicit lots of funny commentary.
They moved on away from the subject rather quickly.

Bosco
11-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Laura McDaniels has been pretty visible including posing for a ton of pictures when McDaniels was hired. She isn't a hermit like Peg Shanahan, so if this is true and he didn't know who he was hitting on, it confirms Peyton's stupidity.

:D

Tned
11-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Laura McDaniels has been pretty visible including posing for a ton of pictures when McDaniels was hired. She isn't a hermit like Peg Shanahan, so if this is true and he didn't know who he was hitting on, it confirms Peyton's stupidity.

When it comes to Hillis and McDaniels, we really shouldn't be talking about who is the most stupid as Hillis is breaking records set by Jim Brown and other great backs.... Yea, that trade could only be made by a "smart" person.

Bosco
11-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Not when Coach is a small man who never played the game... Just for the record, McDaniels was the starting quarterback for a high level high school program and then played receiver in college.

scott.475
11-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Again, Maury Povich says: "Josh mcDaniels you are not the father :lol:

Their baby was born late october. 9 months prior was? :confused:

:eek:

If the baby didn't knock the doctor back three yards, then carry three nurses on it's back before it could be controlled, we know it isn't Hillis'

Some might call it having balls, others might call it being clueless.

Bosco
11-29-2010, 09:49 PM
When it comes to Hillis and McDaniels, we really shouldn't be talking about who is the most stupid as Hillis is breaking records set by Jim Brown and other great backs.... Yea, that trade could only be made by a "smart" person.

That whooshing sound is the joke going right over your head.

Tned
11-29-2010, 09:52 PM
That whooshing sound is the joke going right over your head.

Well, jokes gotten old. Some moron, can't remember who, kept going on and on in the offseason about how stupid and unskilled Hillis is, which is why he couldn't succeed in NFL. Shit gets old after a while. Sorry for taking it out on you.

BroncoWave
11-29-2010, 09:54 PM
Well, jokes gotten old. Some moron, can't remember who, kept going on and on in the offseason about how stupid and unskilled Hillis is, which is why he couldn't succeed in NFL. Shit gets old after a while. Sorry for taking it out on you.

So the jokes about Hillis are getting old but the incessant threads about him and the constant bitching about letting him go aren't? :confused:

Tned
11-29-2010, 09:57 PM
So the jokes about Hillis are getting old but the incessant threads about him and the constant bitching about letting him go aren't? :confused:

If he keeps his current rushing/TD pace up, be prepared for more of them. I think the fire McDaniels threads are getting old, doesn't mean they'll stop.

BroncoWave
11-29-2010, 10:00 PM
If he keeps his current rushing/TD pace up, be prepared for more of them.

Then be prepared for the jokes. All's fair.

Tned
11-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Then be prepared for the jokes. All's fair.

It really hasn't been jokes. Some have been using "Hillis is dumb as a rock" as a justification for why he was traded.

As to the other, if it makes you feel better, go for it. Personally, I think anyone getting their panties in a wad because there are a bunch of threads in Other Football forum about a hot running back, that also happens to be a former Bronco, and as a result wants to spam those threads, and make "dumb Hillis" jokes, should really think about focusing his/her energy on something else. Hey, but each to their own.

Broncolingus
11-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Just listening on The Fan.

Schelereth and Alfred Williams were just chatting about the whole Hillis soap opera.
It was revealled what they say most of the players and people
in the know have been saying all along.

They say that the deal is...
unkowingly, the single man about town Peyton Hillis...
accidentily hit on the wrong woman.
He unwittingly hit on Mrs McDaniels.

That was all she wrote for the career of Peyton Hillis in Denver.

That is what I just heard on the radio pogram in Denver on "The Fan".

I wondered all this time... why Coach hated Hillis so badly....
Now I understand.

...maybe Josh should've just had a bigger dick?

Northman
11-29-2010, 10:05 PM
It really hasn't been jokes. Some have been using "Hillis is dumb as a rock" as a justification for why he was traded.

As to the other, if it makes you feel better, go for it. Personally, I think anyone getting their panties in a wad because there are a bunch of threads in Other Football forum about a hot running back, that also happens to be a former Bronco, and as a result wants to spam those threads, and make "dumb Hillis" jokes, should really think about focusing his/her energy on something else. Hey, but each to their own.

Indeed.

BroncoWave
11-29-2010, 10:07 PM

I think you are really overestimating how many of those "Hillis is dumb" posts are actually serious at this point. I've said it a few times but it's always been completely joking.

Sorry, I didn't know we weren't allowed to have a sense of humor. I'll be completely serious from here on out! :salute:

Tned
11-29-2010, 10:10 PM
I think you are really overestimating how many of those "Hillis is dumb" posts are actually serious at this point. I've said it a few times but it's always been completely joking.

Sorry, I didn't know we weren't allowed to have a sense of humor. I'll be completely serious from here on out! :salute:

I honestly never thought you had a sense of humor our joked, but by all means, joke.

You aren't the people that have posted reems of documentation of just how 'dumb' Hillis is.

Personally, I don't mind anything being posted, I just don't like deflection.

Dumb ass trade -- Hillis is dumb, so it was a good trade.
McDaniels moves back in draft to get picsk to draft Tebow -- twisted into McDaniels gave up three picks, a Kings ransom, for Tebow.

I LOVE to discuss and debate, I just don't like dishonest/twisting to fit one's POV.

Ok, I'm off my soapboax and will leave this thread for what it's worth, before I get my hand slapped.

jhildebrand
11-29-2010, 10:30 PM
twisted into McDaniels gave up three picks, a Kings ransom, for Tebow.

:huh:

I see what you did there, Tned. Sneaky berry berry sneaky!

Regardless of how McDaniels acquired the picks he still actually used a 2,3,4 to acquire Tebow. If he fails, it will always be referenced what this team spent to get him and just how steep that cost is. HIstory will always show this team spent a 2, 3, and 4. Its simple accounting.

I dont recall people writing off the Alphonso smith trade simply because it used to be Chicago's pick :coffee: History and those draft **** up shows will always reference the idiocy Denver used to draft a second round player with a future first round player. They will NEVER reference where the 1st round pick came from.

Tned
11-29-2010, 10:33 PM

Regardless of how McDaniels acquired the picks he still actually used a 2,3,4 to acquire Tebow. If he fails, it will always be referenced what this team spent to get him and just how steep that cost is. HIstory will always show this team spent a 2, 3, and 4. Its simple accounting.

I dont recall people writing off the Alphonso smith trade simply because it used to be Chicago's pick :coffee:

Actually, sorry for dragging this off target, you just brought up the perfect example AGAINST your line of reasoning.

Using your 2,3,4 logic, then all that McDaniels gave up for Smith was a 2nd round pick. Remember, it doesn't matter "how" you acquired the pick(s), it's only which picks you used.

I must say, I've been way to hard on McDaniels over the A. Smith pick, history will show, he only used a 2nd round pick to get him.

;)

jhildebrand
11-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Actually, sorry for dragging this off target, you just brought up the perfect example AGAINST your line of reasoning.

Using your 2,3,4 logic, then all that McDaniels gave up for Smith was a 2nd round pick. Remember, it doesn't matter "how" you acquired the pick(s), it's only which picks you used.

I must say, I've been way to hard on McDaniels over the A. Smith pick, history will show, he only used a 2nd round pick to get him.

;)

He used a first from the following year from the Chicago trade to draft Alphonso in the second.

My alphonso smith example proves my point, Tned. You have to consider the picks used-REGARDLESS of HOW YOU ACQUIRED THEM.

McDaniels drafted Smith in the second but he used a first to do it.

He drafted Tebow in the first but used a 2, 3, and 4 to do it.

Its your theory that wants to disregard the 2,3 and 4 simply because they weren't organic picks for the Broncos. To which myself and several others have countered you.

With your theory, you would completely disregard the Smith pick for the simple fact that the #1 we gave up wasn't our organic pick. It was OUR pick nonetheless and this team gave up a #1 albeit not our organic pick to draft a player in the second. We traded a 1 for a two. Not good value.

EDIT: Simply put, the Alphonso trade looks so bad because of what this team GAVE UP. The very same will be said if Tebow falls flat on his face and ends up converted to FB or something. This team GAVE UP SO MUCH!

TXBRONC
11-29-2010, 10:39 PM

I dont recall people writing off the Alphonso smith trade simply because it used to be Chicago's pick :coffee:

I've heard guys on NFLN and ESPN say the same damn thing that McDaniels traded three picks to move up and take Tebow. I haven't critcized the move but it is what it is.

jhildebrand
11-29-2010, 10:42 PM
I've heard guys on NFLN and ESPN say the same damn thing that McDaniels traded three picks to move up and take Tebow. I haven't critcized the move but it is what it is.

Are you referencing trading down to get the picks in the first place or the simple fact McDaniels, when it is all said and done, gave up a 2, 3, 4 for Tebow DESPITE all the needs this team has/had?

robert ethan
11-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Broncos went into that draft with 6 picks and came out with 9, I think. What is the point in having more than 9 picks? The norm is 7. The picks they used to trade up for Tebow corresponded in value on the draft value chart to the pick they used on him. Fairly closely. Why not do the deal if they liked Tim? To have a couple extra bodies they weren't enthusiastic about?

BeefStew25
11-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Broncos went into that draft with 6 picks and came out with 9, I think. What is the point in having more than 9 picks? The norm is 7. The picks they used to trade up for Tebow corresponded in value on the draft value chart to the pick they used on him. Fairly closely. Why not do the deal if they liked Tim? To have a couple extra bodies they weren't enthusiastic about?

Hillis drilled your wife.

Bosco
11-29-2010, 10:53 PM

I agree. The proper way to look at it would be the net cost, meaning how many resources (present and future) did we spend to acquire the pick? In all honestly, this was really a net gain as we traded down to acquire extra resources and then spent them on an extra 1st. That 1st is almost certainly more valuable than a 2nd, 3rd and a 4th.

GEM
11-29-2010, 11:58 PM
That's been the rumor for some time now. Mike and Scott have mentioned it before. This rumor is nothing new.

Problem is, why release Hillis over that? :confued: Seems like wifey may have played along causing McD to feel a little insecure and cause him to make sure nothing could happen.

Of course he felt insecure...have you seen Hillis' calves....:drool: They don't make calves as perfect as his. :drool: :drool: And I am not in any way kidding.

Northman
11-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Of course he felt insecure...have you seen Hillis' calves....:drool: They don't make calves as perfect as his. :drool: :drool: And I am not in any way kidding.

Hillis just called me and told me he will show you his calves if you show me your juggs. :D

JDL
11-30-2010, 12:03 AM
I always assumed it was similar to Stokely... Stokely made very public comments about the releasing of Mike Leach (that was our former LS correct? or is that the new one... mr. 53.)

GEM
11-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Hillis just called me and told me he will show you his calves if you show me your juggs. :D

Anytime. :lol:

Tned
11-30-2010, 12:11 AM

Just threw up a little in my mouth...

scott.475
11-30-2010, 01:26 AM

He made the same call to me! Uh, GEM?

BORDERLINE
11-30-2010, 01:32 AM
This is what I have been saying for sometime...
the only way another man would hate you is for just a small number of reasons
and this is one of the top ones
I have seen this happen in the workplace (except the new guy was making fun of the weight of the supervisors wife)
He was gone by the end of the week
Truly a tragedy if this is true...

Lancane
11-30-2010, 01:37 AM
So, Hillis diddled Mrs. McDumbass, who'll be giving birth to the Incredible Hulk, and will likely be our first round draft pick in 2022...I think I got it. So what, Mr. McDumbass is jealous because Hillis was so big he tore his wife, and realized as much because it no longer fit? Just asking...

:lol:

TheDave
11-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Really?... What a mess.

Cugel
11-30-2010, 01:14 PM

Why would it matter how "stupid" a RB is? Few RBs are going to be Mensa candidates, but that doesn't stop them from rushing for 1500 yards, does it?

He's smart enough to remember where he's supposed to run on a given play and not to drop the ball. :laugh:

That's pretty much good enough. There was a certain Broncos RB who will remain nameless (8 different baby mommas), who was a LOT dumber than Hillis but it wouldn't have mattered if he could have kept rushing for 1500 yards a season. :coffee:

Ravage!!!
11-30-2010, 01:24 PM
I agree. The proper way to look at it would be the net cost, meaning how many resources (present and future) did we spend to acquire the pick? In all honestly, this was really a net gain as we traded down to acquire extra resources and then spent them on an extra 1st. That 1st is almost certainly more valuable than a 2nd, 3rd and a 4th.

Not when I can get 3 quality players instead of 1.

This "only having so many picks is all we need" stuff is only true if every pick you make works out and plays/starts/is on the roster.

But they don't. Considering this was the DEEPEST/best draft class we've seen in the last decade.... how about getting players to look at, evaluate, and earn a spot competing against quality competition? This "average number of picks is 7" is crap. How many of those picks make the team? You get more people to choose from if/'when you can acquire more draft choices. The ones that dont make the roster, just got beat out by the BETTER of the bunch, rather than the better of the few.

That 1st round pick is ONLY valuable to the team, if that player is actually on the field.

Cugel
11-30-2010, 01:25 PM
None of this makes any sense, except that McDaniels is an egomaniac with a runt complex.

Look, who cares who "hits" on your wife? Did he do it KNOWING she was married to McDaniels? No. So, it was just a harmless flirtation.

It wasn't a deliberate insult. It was just a guy talking to some woman at a party. It's not like she had an affair with him (he would have been gone before last season).

The real reason always struck me as simply this:

1. Hillis was one of Shanahan's guys.

2. McDaniels was in the process of getting rid of all Shanahan's players and getting in his "own" players.

3. Egomaniac coaches do that. The previous regime couldn't do anything right. Those players got the man fired didn't they? So how good could they be?

4. Same reason he got rid of Cutler, Sheffler, Marshall, Stokely, the ZBS, and all Shanahan's assistant coaches.

New coach, new system, all new players.

The really GOOD coaches like Tony Dungee or Jon Gruden who can come in to a town, keep what was good about the team they're going to, fix a few defects, get everybody on board with the new regime, and win a championship essentially with the previous coaches' personnel -- are few and far between.

Northman
11-30-2010, 01:26 PM

This "only having so many picks is all we need" stuff is only true if every pick you make works out and plays/starts/is on the roster.

But they don't. Considering this was the DEEPEST/best draft class we've seen in the last decade.... how about getting players to look at, evaluate, and earn a spot competing against quality competition? This "average number of picks is 7" is crap. How many of those picks make the team? You get more people to choose from if/'when you can acquire more draft choices. The ones that dont make the roster, just got beat out by the BETTER of the bunch, rather than the better of the few.

That 1st round pick is ONLY valuable to the team, if that player is actually on the field.

Ill only add that when you have as many needs as this team does the more picks the better.

Cugel
11-30-2010, 01:29 PM

Of course you're right, but let's not waste time talking about McDaniels drafting bungles in this thread. Anybody who can't agree at this point that his drafts and trades have been utterly disastrous simply should be ignored as a hopeless fool who knows nothing about football.

And it would require a book to go into all the horrible decisions McDaniels has made on draft day and in every single trade. :coffee:

jhildebrand
11-30-2010, 01:37 PM

As you would say, proof? link? Article describing this perfect value netting out?

You and many other McDaniels supporters have preached patience with McDaniels in part because of "all the holes on this team."

How in the world do you justify taking a QB, over 3 potential long time starters that can fill those holes, regardless of how you acuired those picks? :confused: Especially when that QB is acknowledged to be a 2-3 year project by most people's admissions.

Teams with a vast amount of deficiencies/holes don't draft project QB's. This one did. So it stands to reason that either this team's leadership doesn't believe it has the holes so many here point to in defense of McDaniels; or, it doesn't know how to build a team. Either way, it sure seems like the proponents of the 'multiple holes' theory are arguing both sides of the fence here.

That 1st is almost certainly more valuable than a 2nd, 3rd and a 4th.

Are you talking purely from an NFL draft value chart standpoint? :confused: If you are, that may be the case. However, that is only good on draft day and draft day alone. After that, on field production will be the final determinant as to whether or not the value of Tebow is greater than the 2,3, and 4 or visa versa.

Call me crazy but I expect substantial production from a player selected in the first round. I would expect more when a team gives up 3 potential players for one. Tebow hasn't even challenged Orton for the starting postion.

As I said before, only time will tell. In the mean time, let's agree to quit crying about all the holes this team seems to have because clearly the FO and McDaniels don't see it that way. They used 3 picks to select one player on multiple occasions. They threw a 4th away on Maroney. Historically those moves speak more to winning now than rebuilding.

BroncoNut
11-30-2010, 01:40 PM
i tell you, Denver football has become a soap opera.

Northman
11-30-2010, 01:52 PM
i tell you, Denver football has become a soap opera.

Its actually been that way since 2001. :lol:

jrelway
11-30-2010, 02:00 PM
maybe mcdaniels' wife game hillis the nickname, "the white rhino"

ursamajor
12-01-2010, 05:14 AM
I fully believe the story. Peyton is an excellent back. And all of the Great Ones know that as soon as you see the hole, you have to hit it, and hit it hard.

ursamajor
12-01-2010, 05:19 AM

http://www.journeytothirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/033a-1024x768.jpg

I dunno. Maybe Josh should get that paternity test.

sneakers
12-01-2010, 05:34 AM

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

Chris90210
12-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Must be true with Cutler, Sheff and Marshall also. :D Maybe he should get rid of his wife. :shocked:
Gang bang with wifey Mcd i wonder?

PAINTERDAVE
12-01-2010, 11:36 AM
That is just crude.

The discussion is centered around Peyton accidentily filrting with the Coach's wife before he knew who she was...
and Coach being a small man who can't deal with his wife being around athletes.

It has never been about HER or her honor...
it is about Coaches insecurity.

To make jokes and suggest these ludicris things about Mrs McD is

unfair
juvenile
tacky
low class

What would your mother say about your anonynmous slam of this woman?

Shame on you.

Ravage!!!
12-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Seriously? I think most women would be much more attracted to Peyton then they would her husband.

I think the story is bogus, but I think the comments here are pretty funny.

frauschieze
12-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Meh. This is a football board composed of primarily diehard football fans, who tend not to be the classiest of individuals. In fact, they are pretty rough and tumble, crude individuals.

Expecting anything different is unreasonable, and calling people out for that is utterly ridiculous. Accept people for who they are. Hold yourself to your own standards; leave others alone.

I Eat Staples
12-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Oh please, does anyone here believe McDaniels is really married to an attractive woman?

Northman
12-01-2010, 03:45 PM
That is just crude.

The discussion is centered around Peyton accidentily filrting with the Coach's wife before he knew who she was...
and Coach being a small man who can't deal with his wife being around athletes.

It has never been about HER or her honor...
it is about Coaches insecurity.

To make jokes and suggest these ludicris things about Mrs McD is

unfair
juvenile
tacky
low class

What would your mother say about your anonynmous slam of this woman?

Shame on you.

You'll get over it.

Northman
12-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Meh. This is a football board composed of primarily diehard football fans, who tend not to be the classiest of individuals. In fact, they are pretty rough and tumble, crude individuals.

Expecting anything different is unreasonable, and calling people out for that is utterly ridiculous. Accept people for who they are. Hold yourself to your own standards; leave others alone.

Bada-Bing.

turftoad
12-01-2010, 06:59 PM

No Tned, thats call stupidity. :shocked:

TXBRONC
12-01-2010, 07:58 PM
No Tned, thats call stupidity. :shocked:

Maybe a little of both.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Dzone
12-01-2010, 08:00 PM

Frau, Noticed that you have 18,000 posts on this board full of "not the classiest individuals"...Hmmmm...why are you being so mean?

Medford Bronco
12-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Wonder if that's true. If it is, then that's a stupid reason to get rid of someone. If he didn't know, he shouldn't have been punished.

McDaniels has never done anything stupid before:laugh:

What a chooch he is.

dogfish
12-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Frau, Noticed that you have 18,000 posts on this board full of "not the classiest individuals"...Hmmmm...why are you being so mean?

because she's a low-class girl herself. . . just our type. . .

dogfish
12-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Class is overrated.

-Sincerely, Claymore

TXBRONC
12-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Class is overrated.

-Sincerely, Claymore

Clay had class kick him in the balls once just so he would know how having class felt.

wbmustang
12-01-2010, 10:06 PM

He was recording it obv. But he didn't deny it because he didn't lose his wife like he lost to the 49ers. I mean c'mon son if he admitted that we cheated and we lost we would be wanting the hang this guy lol. Anyways back to the Broncos I am not happy about this season and now I have to find hobbies on Sundays. Yes I am a true fan, yes I said we could still make the playoffs before the 49ers game but we look bad real bad. I still don't understand why people are calling for Tebow when Orton has been the only bright spot this season. Yes KO has nutted up sometimes when pressured, ie fumble against oakland and san fran, but he hasn't played terrible enough to dictate our record.

scott.475
12-01-2010, 10:18 PM

I think you might be misreading her intentions. She was being complimentary to us, not mean.

frauschieze
12-01-2010, 11:07 PM

I need more sleep (but for the real answer, read on)

because she's a low-class girl herself. . . just our type. . .

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! I yam what I yam.

I think you might be misreading her intentions. She was being complimentary to us, not mean.

Indeed! You guys are my kinda people. Hearts of gold with a rough exterior, and importantly, an off color sense of humor. The trick is recognizing that the off color sense of humor does not conflict with the heart of gold.

My personal motto: If you can't make fun of something, it probably isn't worth taking seriously.

scott.475
12-02-2010, 12:10 AM
The trick is recognizing that the off color sense of humor does not conflict with the heart of gold.

Shut up Frau!!! :lol:

PAINTERDAVE
12-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Bump

Merge?