PDA

View Full Version : I've got a peaceful, easy feeling...

PAINTERDAVE
11-29-2010, 12:38 PM
No more pressure.
No worrries.
The 2011 season just started.
Clean slate.

Interested to hear what moves the team will make
in these last throwaway games... like an extra pre-season.

A surreal detachment has descended across the fan base.

A step back...
a deep breath of fresh air.

I wonder what Tebow is thinking.... :coffee:

BigDaddyBronco
11-29-2010, 12:41 PM
I bet Tebow doesn't get a start this year. He is probably thinking about doing circumcisions in the Philippines in the offseason. Hope he doesn't take his frustrations out when he is down there. LOL.

Nomad
11-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Carry on my wayward son......:D

Nomad
11-29-2010, 12:43 PM
If tebow is listening to Colin Cowherd right now then he feels lower than whale shit!!

T.K.O.
11-29-2010, 01:08 PM
orton should get the 1st and 2nd qtrs (so he has a chance at 5000 yds) and tebow should get the start in the 2nd half (so he has a chance to develop and get 1000 yds rushing !):elefant::D
orton could be valuable trade bait for some defensive beef and picks if he leads the league in yards and throws 30 td's:confused:

Northman
11-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Bronconut and i were discussing this last night. Even watching the game its just a numb feeling because we know how bad it is. Of course ive been feeling this way for a while now.

BroncoNut
11-29-2010, 01:35 PM
Bronconut and i were discussing this last night. Even watching the game its just a numb feeling because we know how bad it is. Of course ive been feeling this way for a while now.

yeah, it's been really boring and difficult to get into for quite some time now. I realized that once at my place, I watched very little of the game.

Lancane
11-29-2010, 02:03 PM
It's that we've been dulled into an almost complacent stupor, a numbness has taken hold in our souls.

People who've supported the regime are starting to jump into the frozen water, knowing the ship is sinking and rapidly...and we're not excited...hell, even Detroit fans rallied themselves with the team being 0-16, we've hit the bottom with no answers and are completely dismayed from head to toe, with no promise insight.

When fans start looking forward to only one game, because it's their best chance for a win (Arizona) then you know there is a troubled feel within the masses.

In all my years of being a fan, I've never felt this...I love this sport and this team so much, that it's almost surreal the feeling I and so many others are feeling at this time.

tomjonesrocks
11-29-2010, 02:15 PM
There's been a few of these threads lately. I don't feel the same. Until this regime is out the door, there's still potential for even more damage. Wasted draft picks. Ill-advised trades. More embarrassment.

Even if we fire McDaniels today with so much talent shoved out the door any recovery is impossible to see right now. How can anyone right the ship at this point?

Nevertheless I won't feel calm until McDaniels is fired--I'll be nervous about what misery will occur next.

broncofaninfla
11-29-2010, 02:36 PM
There's been a few of these threads lately. I don't feel the same. Until this regime is out the door, there's still potential for even more damage. Wasted draft picks. Ill-advised trades. More embarrassment.

Even if we fire McDaniels today with so much talent shoved out the door any recovery is impossible to see right now. How can anyone right the ship at this point?

Nevertheless I won't feel calm until McDaniels is fired--I'll be nervous about what misery will occur next.

Agreed, we almost lost our first pick of the draft due to "The Patriot" way. I'm done with the Patriot way.

BroncoStud
11-29-2010, 04:50 PM
The Patriot way works because of Tom Brady. When Belichek had to start Drew Beldsoe the Patriots were mediocre at best. Bledsoe getting hurt is what turned that franchise around. Can anyone imagine how bad the Colts would be without Manning? The Chargers without Rivers? How much did the Bills suck with Trent Edwards and now they are lighting it up every week with Ryan Fitzpatrick...

It's all about the QB. Even the Steelers were only a pretty good team without Big Ben. We have an average QB, hence the best we can hope for is average. We don't have the 2000 Ravens defense, we need someone who can make plays, someone like Cutler yesterday.

hotcarl
11-29-2010, 05:02 PM

Honestly, if he was fired today there is literally no one on the current staff remotely qualified to be a head coach let alone an assistant. Wink? His Brother? The entire staff is made up of his new england cronies and drinking buddies.

Not only is he in over head, everyone is. Including the GM and owner. :salute:

TXBRONC
11-29-2010, 05:04 PM
I bet Tebow doesn't get a start this year. He is probably thinking about doing circumcisions in the Philippines in the offseason. Hope he doesn't take his frustrations out when he is down there. LOL.

Why clip foreskins when you can preform exorcisms? That way he can take out his frustrations without grabbing some guy's johnson.

nevcraw
11-29-2010, 05:27 PM
The Patriot way works because of Tom Brady. When Belichek had to start Drew Beldsoe the Patriots were mediocre at best. Bledsoe getting hurt is what turned that franchise around. Can anyone imagine how bad the Colts would be without Manning? The Chargers without Rivers? How much did the Bills suck with Trent Edwards and now they are lighting it up every week with Ryan Fitzpatrick...

It's all about the QB. Even the Steelers were only a pretty good team without Big Ben. We have an average QB, hence the best we can hope for is average. We don't have the 2000 Ravens defense, we need someone who can make plays, someone like Cutler yesterday.

His defense was not too shabby either with the players brough in by Parcells

Dean
11-29-2010, 07:05 PM
No more pressure.
No worrries.
The 2011 season just started.
Clean slate.

Interested to hear what moves the team will make
in these last throwaway games... like an extra pre-season.

A surreal detachment has descended across the fan base.

A step back...
a deep breath of fresh air.

I wonder what Tebow is thinking.... :coffee:

That is the fifth and final stage of grief- acceptance that death is imminent. This team no longer has a discernable pulse.