PDA

View Full Version : Paper Bags at Invesco

spikerman
11-27-2010, 03:47 PM
I cannot remember whose idea it was so whoever mentioned it first on the boards please come forward and claim credit, but I'm pleading with all Broncos' fans who are going to the game Sunday to PLEASE wear a paper bag on your head (a la the 80's 'Aints) to show your embarrassement over what has happened to this franchise.

SOMETHING has to show Bowlen and Ellis that their blind, unshakeable loyalty to McDaniels is affecting the fan base.

Northman
11-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Too bad they arent playing the Ravens this week. I would do it.

Nomad
11-27-2010, 03:56 PM
We're not anywhere near what the Saints were in the early 80s but the spygate thing would be reason enough to show disgust in McDaniels by going this route!

Buff
11-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Honestly, I'm more embarrassed by our fanbase than I am our coach. Such a fickle, reactionary bunch we are.

honz
11-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Honestly, I'm more embarrassed by our fanbase than I am our coach. Such a fickle, reactionary bunch we are.
No shit. I barely even read this forum anymore because of it.

Northman
11-27-2010, 04:04 PM

Your embarrassed because people have a different opinion than yourself but not because of how the team is performing or the issues with the HC. Omazing.

spikerman
11-27-2010, 04:04 PM

You're right! My mistake. It's obviously very embarrassing to have a fanbase that isn't happy that its team is cheating.

Nomad
11-27-2010, 04:07 PM

Before this spygate thing, I would agree, but I have no tolerence for this!!

honz
11-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Your embarrassed because people have a different opinion than yourself but not because of how the team is performing or the issues with the HC. Omazing.
It's not that people have a different opinion. It's how certain people with differing opinions go about sharing and/or promoting those opinions. For me, at least...don't want to speak for Buff.

Buff
11-27-2010, 04:11 PM

It's like any time the media picks up a negative story and runs with it people become incapable of rational thought. We saw it with Cutler, Marshall, Scheffler and now this.

The guy hasn't even posted a losing season, and now people are talking about firing the coach, boycotting the team and wearing paper bags on our heads? Crazy talk. I just don't see us in a death spiral to football syberia like some do.

Northman
11-27-2010, 04:11 PM
It's not that people have a different opinion. It's how certain people with differing opinions go about sharing and/or promoting those opinions. For me, at least...don't want to speak for Buff.

What? That they dont want the guy anymore is a bad way to go about it? Sorry Honz, not eveyone will want to spinkle fairy dust and sing around the campfire mate. The team is flat out getting worse and worse and frankly people are tired of it and want the guy removed. I dont think that is out of line just because it doesnt fit into your own personal outlook. Just because you want to believe in this guy does not mean im embarrassed by you even though i think your nuts and in denial. But im not embarrassed by you for thinking differently than me. I dont need to make it personal against other fans just because im unhappy with the organization currently.

silkamilkamonico
11-27-2010, 04:12 PM
About 5 years too late.

Northman
11-27-2010, 04:14 PM
It's like any time the media picks up a negative story and runs with it people become incapable of rational thought. We saw it with Cutler, Marshall, Scheffler and now this.

The guy hasn't even posted a losing season, and now people are talking about firing the coach, boycotting the team and wearing paper bags on our heads? Crazy talk. I just don't see us in a death spiral to football syberia like some do.

So what? Let them vent. There isnt much to be happy about right now so why cant they state so? I dont care if your happy about everything im not going to say im embarrassed by you because of it. Its just a matter of an opinion.

honz
11-27-2010, 04:17 PM
What? That they dont want the guy anymore is a bad way to go about it? Sorry Honz, not eveyone will want to spinkle fairy dust and sing around the campfire mate. The team is flat out getting worse and worse and frankly people are tired of it and want the guy removed. I dont think that is out of line just because it doesnt fit into your own personal outlook. Just because you want to believe in this guy does not mean im embarrassed by you even though i think your nuts and in denial. But im not embarrassed by you for thinking differently than me. I dont need to make it personal against other fans just because im unhappy with the organization currently.
Again, it's not that people want him fired or are unhappy with our play...I am unhappy!

Buff
11-27-2010, 04:19 PM
So what? Let them vent. There isnt much to be happy about right now so why cant they state so? I dont care if your happy about everything im not going to say im embarrassed by you because of it. Its just a matter of an opinion.

The paper bags on your head at a game is typically reserved for teams that have lost for years and years with ownership that has no committment to winning or improving the team.

I'm just saying I'm more embarrassed about those fans' lack of perspective than I am our losing record over the last year and a half.

Northman
11-27-2010, 04:22 PM
The paper bags on your head at a game is typically reserved for teams that have lost for years and years with ownership that has no committment to winning or improving the team.

I'm just saying I'm more embarrassed about those fans' lack of perspective than I am our losing record over the last year and a half.

And i say there isnt a lack of perspective. The perspective of said fans is that this is unacceptable behavior by the HC and the results of the team are not living up to expectations. I would venture to guess that Spike started this thread basically out of jest because times are tough. But, for fans to do that would be ok if they wanted to send a message to this organization that they are not content with the way things are going.

spikerman
11-27-2010, 04:24 PM
And i say there isnt a lack of perspective. The perspective of said fans is that this is unacceptable behavior by the HC and the results of the team are not living up to expectations. I would venture to guess that Spike started this thread basically out of jest because times are tough. But, for fans to do that would be ok if they wanted to send a message to this organization that they are not content with the way things are going.

Northman, you really get me. :D :beer:

Northman
11-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Northman, you really get me. :D :beer:

You know, had Honz started this thread everybody would get it. :lol:

spikerman
11-27-2010, 04:25 PM

It could also be for people who are embarrassed about the direction and state of the franchise (and not just concerning wins and losses). For the record, I am beginning to question ownership's commitment to winning and/or improving the team.

As North said, I was joking about the paper bags, but it wouldn't bother me in the least if people actually wore them.

Nomad
11-27-2010, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't be to hard on Buff!! He's pretty consistent on what he believes and usually is solid on his opinions even though I disagree sometimes!! He does have a point that some fans jump on every negative presented and i don't believe he's pointing fingers!!

Sorry spiker, I didn't catch the sarcasm and you're right, if honz would have done this, we'd all have a good laugh

spikerman
11-27-2010, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't be to hard on Buff!! He's pretty consistent on what he believes and usually is solid on his opinions even though I disagree sometimes!! He does have a point that some fans jump on every negative presented and i don't believe he's pointing fingers!!

Sorry spiker, I didn't catch the sarcasm and you're right, if honz would have done this, we'd all have a good laugh

It's no big deal and I don't take anything personally on the mb (even if I should ha ha). It's my fault because my sarcasm button is flashing today, but that doesn't really come across in text.

I actually like most of Buff's posts, even when I disagree.

Northman
11-27-2010, 04:45 PM

Im not being hard on him, in fact just the opposite. My whole point is despite my not agreeing with his view on the team im not embarrassed by him and dont understand why he is embarrassed by those who dont share his opinion and only lash out because of their unhappiness with the HC and team.

Tned
11-27-2010, 04:47 PM

But, you're not disappointed in fans that attacked other fans for questioning team moves? Just trying to pin point exactly which behavior was un-fan like.

Magnificent Seven
11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Nah. I am not going to wear it because I respect Broncos organization... However, I don't have any respect for Coach McDaniels.

Tned
11-27-2010, 04:51 PM

And some fans blindly defended EVERYTHING the organizaton/McDaniels did the last 18 months, and lashed out at anyone that criticized said moves, now, all of a sudden on this, they've had enough.

I don't get that. I don't get the massive McD defection, when it is VERY possible he is telling the truth here.

honz
11-27-2010, 04:55 PM

I cannot remember whose idea it was so whoever mentioned it first on the boards please come forward and claim credit, but I'm pleading with all Broncos' fans who are going to the game Sunday to PLEASE wear a paper bag on your head (a la the 80's 'Aints) to show your embarrassement over what has happened to this franchise.

SOMETHING has to show Bowlen and Ellis that their blind, unshakeable loyalty to McDaniels is affecting the fan base.

There you go...typos and all!

Nomad
11-27-2010, 04:57 PM
And some fans blindly defended EVERYTHING the organizaton/McDaniels did the last 18 months, and lashed out at anyone that criticized said moves, now, all of a sudden on this, they've had enough.

I don't get that. I don't get the massive McD defection, when it is VERY possible he is telling the truth here.

I don't know! I won't defend cheating like this!!

spikerman
11-27-2010, 04:58 PM
wow honz.. I think I had an extra "e" in embarrassment and all of a sudden you're "Conan the Grammarian"? hahahahahahahhahahaha.. That's precious.

Northman
11-27-2010, 04:59 PM
wow honz.. I think I had an extra "e" in embarrassment and all of a sudden you're "Conan the Grammarian"? hahahahahahahhahahaha.. That's precious.

Bhwahahahaha, oh man. That was funny.

Tned
11-27-2010, 05:00 PM
I don't know! I won't defend cheating like this!!

Clearly the league doesn't believe there is any evidence of cheating, or the fine/penalty would have been MUCH more severe.

spikerman
11-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Clearly the league doesn't believe there is any evidence of cheating, or the fine/penalty would have been MUCH more severe.

I would guess that there is a letter from the league office in the mail right now demanding to look at more of the Broncos' computers.

Nomad
11-27-2010, 05:03 PM

If you're going to critique everything I say, why keep replying to my post! Unless I'm missing sarcasm....hard to watch this LSU/Ark game and think clearly!!

honz
11-27-2010, 05:04 PM
I was joking. Didn't even notice until I quoted you and spell check caught it for me...

P.S. You spelled unshakable wrong. There is no 'e'.

spikerman
11-27-2010, 05:05 PM
I was joking. Didn't even notice until I quoted you and spell check caught it for me...

P.S. You spelled unshakable wrong. There is no 'e'.

hahahahahahaha.... very possible. After reading your post I ran mine back through spell checker and it missed that too. I was teasing with you too.... I was just looking for a reason to use the "Conan the Grammarian" line. :D

Tned
11-27-2010, 05:06 PM
If you're going to critique everything I say, why keep replying to my post! Unless I'm missing sarcasm....hard to watch this LSU/Ark game and think clearly!!

Is this post of yours sarcasm, are you pulling a _____ (fill in banned name here) and claiming persecution? ;)

Nomad
11-27-2010, 05:13 PM
Is this post of yours sarcasm, are you pulling a _____ (fill in banned name here) and claiming persecution? ;)

Not really! I don't play that game, but i defended Buff and believe McDaniels was caught cheating, NFL didn't have enough evidence to prove McDaniels ! Are you trying to prove a point though or being sarcastic??:confused:

14-14 in Little Rock!!

Denver Native (Carol)
11-27-2010, 05:16 PM
http://twitter.com/postbroncos

Pash said league is satisfied tape wasn't viewed and no coaches told what was on the illegal videotape. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Tned
11-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Not really! I don't play that game, but i defended Buff and believe McDaniels was caught cheating, NFL didn't have enough evidence to prove McDaniels ! Are you trying to prove a point though or being sarcastic??:confused:

14-14 in Little Rock!!

Watching game on my slingbox.

Sarcastic, no.

I honestly am amazed by that after 18 months of blind defense of every move that McDaniels has made, that this incident has fans defecting in droves. There is zero evidence that we have seen that he cheated, and based on the league fine and actions, they clearly don't believe he or the Broncos cheated.

These fines are in line with a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Northman
11-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Who gives a shit if the league is satisfied? They couldnt prove it one way or another. lmao

Denver Native (Carol)
11-27-2010, 05:24 PM

Sarcastic, no.

I honestly am amazed by that after 18 months of blind defense of every move that McDaniels has made, that this incident has fans defecting in droves. There is zero evidence that we have seen that he cheated, and based on the league fine and actions, they clearly don't believe he or the Broncos cheated.

I totally agree - it was a 6 minute tape - if Coach McD was trying to get an edge thru cheating, what would 6 minutes worth of footage really show?

Lancane
11-27-2010, 05:25 PM

I won't claim credit, but my family and I have ours, we colored them and they look to be crying masks of shame.

Nomad
11-27-2010, 05:26 PM

Sarcastic, no.

Fair enough! So do you view mcDaniels in the same way before this spygate thing....as in giving him another year!!

2nd half is going to be a nailbiter! WOW! What an ending to the first half!:tsk: Damn Tigers!!

KCL
11-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Who gives a shit if the league is satisfied? They couldnt prove it one way or another. lmao

I don't think the truth might ever be known and how would anyone know what is the truth? :confused: Coaches are not above lying...we'd like to think they are and I am not saying I think McD is lying...just saying.

It looks very bad on the coach...this makes Haley's non hand shake look good...:eek: :lol:

Tned
11-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Fair enough! So do you view mcDaniels in the same way before this spygate thing....as in giving him another year!!

2nd half is going to be a nailbiter! WOW! What an ending to the first half!:tsk: Damn Tigers!!

I view him exactly the same way as before. A very young, still in-experienced head coach with a very good (maybe brilliant) football mind, and great passion for the game and winning.

I think the most likely scenario is that he gets fired as Broncos coach, and eventually gets another HC job and does VERY well, having learned from the mistakes he made in Denver.

I hope, he gets things righted soon enough that Denver is the recipient of his on the job mistakes, but chances are that won't be the case.

Northman
11-27-2010, 05:31 PM
I don't think the truth might ever be known and how would anyone know what is the truth? :confused: Coaches are not above lying...we'd like to think they are and I am not saying I think McD is lying...just saying.

It looks very bad on the coach...this makes Haley's non hand shake look good...:eek: :lol:

Yep. Even if he didnt view the tape he initially lied about it happening and didnt report it immediately which makes him guilty as the guy who filmed it in my opinion. But, since he hasnt lived up to expectations anyway its just one more notch for me to get rid of him now and do a TRUE rebuild and not half ass it like he has. The fact that he has now put this black mark on the team in our darkest hour just solidifies my stance that he needs to go. And yes, i think Haley knew something about this so i dont believe the Niner game was the only "video" moment. But that is my belief because the history is there. Anyone expecting McD to ADMIT he cheated are clearly out of their mind.

KCL
11-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Yep. Even if he didnt view the tape he initially lied about it happening and didnt report it immediately which makes him guilty as the guy who filmed it in my opinion. But, since he hasnt lived up to expectations anyway its just one more notch for me to get rid of him now and do a TRUE rebuild and not half ass it like he has. The fact that he has now put this black mark on the team in our darkest hour just solidifies my stance that he needs to go. And yes, i think Haley knew something about this so i dont believe the Niner game was the only "video" moment. But that is my belief because the history is there. Anyone expecting McD to ADMIT he cheated are clearly out of their mind.

Like I said I think it does look bad on the Coach..I know a lot of people like him but he did screw up...I would be livid if I was a Denver fan.I can't see him admitting to anything if he is guilty of something unless the league comes down hard on him which they very well could.

So you really think Haley knew something?

Nomad
11-27-2010, 05:42 PM

Like I said before, I've been a Mcdaniels defender, not all the time, but most! If this would be Mcdaniels first time being accused of this then I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. This is the second team he is with where this situation has occured.....red flags anyone! Fool me once, but not twice...I'm not that niave!

Northman
So you really think Haley knew something?

Has to be. For me it only makes sense because why would Haley get upset just over the score? Considering what he did to us last year it just doesnt make sense to lecture McD about the scoreboard. And with Haley saying something to the effect of "people have been talking" only leads me to believe that McD was out of line in something and could very possibly be more cheating.

Dzone
where does one find brown paper bags? are they still around?

KCL
11-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Has to be. For me it only makes sense because why would Haley get upset just over the score? Considering what he did to us last year it just doesnt make sense to lecture McD about the scoreboard. And with Haley saying something to the effect of "people have been talking" only leads me to believe that McD was out of line in something and could very possibly be more cheating.

I posted something like this in one of the other threads...I didn't really know for sure but it is kind of odd that Haley made that comment to him...telling him there is shit being said about you or something like that...wow...makes one wonder..doesn't it?

Krugan
11-27-2010, 05:48 PM
They are still around, most stores still off paper and plastic. well not msot, but some do:)

Im not so much for this as what it 'used' to represent.

But it would send a message. Although i feel that at this point in time, us the fan, is not something that the powers that be are overly concerned with.

We seem to be taking the back seat based on a buisness modle. Just what im thinking.

Dzone
11-27-2010, 05:53 PM
if you go to nfl.com there it is on the top of the page BREAKING NEWS...then it is listed as the top story on that site...ok, yes, there will be peeps who say who gives a %$#& what the rest of the country thinks,mcds image around the league seems to be getting worse and worse

Buff
11-27-2010, 06:01 PM
But, you're not disappointed in fans that attacked other fans for questioning team moves? Just trying to pin point exactly which behavior was un-fan like.

Earlier today someone suggested boycotting the Broncos until McDaniels is fired, then I read this thread about wearing paper bags on our heads to the game... So I was just making it clear that I want no part of this mutiny. My allegiance is with the Führer.

Northman
11-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Earlier today someone suggested boycotting the Broncos until McDaniels is fired, then I read this thread about wearing paper bags on our heads to the game... So I was just making it clear that I want no part of this mutiny. My allegiance is with the Führer.

Yea, that ended well for him. :lol:

Lancane
11-27-2010, 06:03 PM

You do remember that the last true recorded Führer in history barely survived an assassination attempt by his own officers? Just asking...

Tned
11-27-2010, 06:05 PM

If that's Mr. Bowlen, then so are mine. He's been a great owner.

Northman
11-27-2010, 06:07 PM
If that's Mr. Bowlen, then so are mine. He's been a great owner.

Al Davis was great once too.

Lancane
11-27-2010, 06:10 PM

Once long, long ago in ancient times when pharaohs walked upon the earth, ruling the fertile delta and harsh lands covered with sand and torched by the sun.

:lol:

Tned
11-27-2010, 06:11 PM

Yikes, I know there's a lot of frustration, but man, that's cold....

Northman
11-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Yikes, I know there's a lot of frustration, but man, that's cold....

All im saying is just because Pat has been great for so long doesnt mean he isnt losing his edge. He's made some questionable comments which have contradicted himself including memory loss. It wouldnt be a stretch to say maybe he is not entirely there with his decision making. So to blindly support him right now is not the smartest of moves as a fan as the team has not improved like he promised it would.

RebelRocker
11-27-2010, 06:24 PM
I won't claim credit, but my family and I have ours, we colored them and they look to be crying masks of shame.

I wish I could be there to join you. We've put up with enough, already. Somebody officially start the countdown clock to McD's firing.

This franchise has too much pride to be EVER connected to such a petty endeavor. If there's still anybody out there drinking the McDaniel's Kool-aid, join in on the fight or get ready to become a fan of the next team McDaniels coaches.

IT's TIME TO MOVE ON!!!!!
:defense:

Denver Native (Carol)
11-27-2010, 06:29 PM

I must have missed where he initially lied about it happening

Northman
11-27-2010, 06:33 PM
I must have missed where he initially lied about it happening

Your right, he failed to report it which is pathetic in its own right. Must of had a flashback with his lying about the phone call. Shame on me.

BroncoNut
11-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I think it would be more effective if everyone put a plastic bag over the fan in front and suffocated that fan to death

broken12
11-27-2010, 08:12 PM
it was me! but it would be nicer to do the backwards hoodie!

girler
11-27-2010, 10:35 PM
where does one find brown paper bags? are they still around?

Just ask for paper at the grocery store, I think.

Italianmobstr7
11-28-2010, 11:56 AM

Could not agree more. We have the whiniest, most spoiled fans in the world. 1 bad season, and the sky is falling. Before FACTS were even out about "Spygate2" people were calling for McD to be fired. There's a ton of fans that are just waiting for something to happen because at the first sign of something bad, they want McD gone. How about you give things more than a year and a half. We all love the Broncos. We all think we know what's right and wrong. It's easy to be an armchair GM. We all want wins and none of us want losses but it doesn't always work that way. The sooner our fans figure that out, the better.

Lancane
11-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Here's an idea, why don't all McDaniels supporters go with him for some tea and crumpets! No, instead they prefer to indulge themselves by insinuating that those of us (the majority) of the fans are nothing more then overreacting, whinny, drama queens without a F'n clue to begin with. Because we don't just fall to our knees praise an imbecile who quite frankly has been idiotic at best since arriving in Denver.

We get it, we really do...you'll support him no matter what, there is nothing we can say that proves us right and his supporters wrong. After all, he should be given three years, no matter the circumstances - who cares if he's constantly disrespecting the fans with lies...who cares that he's literally traded off the best talent the organization had for developmental talent that is yet to make a difference...who cares that we've tallied fifteen losses in our last twenty games or been busted for breaking league policy, supposedly forgot to turn it in, only to be ratted out from someone else in the organization.

But I agree with Monster, we all want to win...unfortunately the head coach is hindering us from doing just that.

Look at the bright side, at least we made the headlines...even if it was not for something particularly great!

:D

topscribe
11-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Paper bags would be the best way to go.

I tried plastic . . . nearly died . . .

-----

Slick
11-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Open your eyes Buff. You live in the land of the instantly gratified. How could this type of fan reaction surprise you?

GEM
11-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Even though I am on the Fire McDaniels Now movement...I will NEVER wear a bag over my head as a Denver Broncos fan.

spikerman
11-28-2010, 12:58 PM
As North pointed out early on in the thread, this was meant to be tongue in cheek, but I didn't pull it off well. I didn't want to add to the obvious rancor filtering through the Broncos' fan base. Mods, it would be cool if you could delete this thread.

topscribe
11-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Delete this thread? After you done talked me into it? http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/anon.gif

-----

Lancane
11-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Even though I am on the Fire McDaniels Now movement...I will NEVER wear a bag over my head as a Denver Broncos fan.

That's just because you like all the guys goggling and falling all over you! ;)

GEM
11-28-2010, 01:01 PM
That's just because you like all the guys goggling and pawning over you! ;)

Pfffft! :P

spikerman
11-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Delete this thread? After you done talked me into it? http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/anon.gif

----- Now THAT was funny!

KCL
11-28-2010, 01:08 PM

You could wear one over your boobs in protest GEM...;)

spikerman
11-28-2010, 01:14 PM

Quiet you!!!!!!!!!!! :D

topscribe
11-28-2010, 01:17 PM

Hey, great idea! Never thought of that.

Hit 'em right in the JUGular . . .

-----

GEM
11-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Ze boobs are already protesting....avy. :laugh:

spikerman
11-28-2010, 01:24 PM
ummmm the idea is not to punish US.

Tned
11-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Could not agree more. We have the whiniest, most spoiled fans in the world. 1 bad season, and the sky is falling. Before FACTS were even out about "Spygate2" people were calling for McD to be fired. There's a ton of fans that are just waiting for something to happen because at the first sign of something bad, they want McD gone. How about you give things more than a year and a half. We all love the Broncos. We all think we know what's right and wrong. It's easy to be an armchair GM. We all want wins and none of us want losses but it doesn't always work that way. The sooner our fans figure that out, the better.

While I have been pointing out how spoiled Broncos fans are for four or five years now, I will make one correction. Two bad seasons, not one.

While we finished last year 8-8, you can't ignore the fact we lost 8 of the last 10. Anyway you cut it, that makes it a bad season. Then, this season is kind of a given at 3-7.

On top of that, those TWO bad seasons have us 5-15 in the last 20, which is the worst in nearly 40 years for a Broncos team.

Now, all of that said, you are right about fans being spoiled. As Broncos fans, we have not had to endure the cyclical nature of the NFL that EVERY other team has had to endure in the last 27 years. Andrew Mason and I were tweeting about this a week or so ago, and I think he said that the Broncos and Steelers were the only teams not to have at least one 4 win season in the last 30 years or so.

There are multiple generations of Broncos fans that have NEVER experienced a truly bad season or bad series of seasons.

Tned
11-28-2010, 03:48 PM

Now, have an idea. In protest, you should have an avvy of your boobs in nothing but two bags......

Ziplock bags!!!! ;)

Lancane
11-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Now, have an idea. In protest, you should have an avvy of your boobs in nothing but two bags......

Ziplock bags!!!! ;)

Yummmmm...Lunch!...lol. :lol:

(If anyone asks I'm referring to Look Who's Talking) ;)

spikerman
11-28-2010, 04:08 PM
It seems pretty obvious from reading Schlereth's tweets that he doesn't believe, or particularly like, McDaniels.

Tned
11-28-2010, 04:16 PM
It seems pretty obvious from reading Schlereth's tweets that he doesn't believe, or particularly like, McDaniels.

Yep, that seems obvious from the Tweets. I haven't heard him on the radio, but I would assume it comes out on there as well.