PDA

View Full Version : Josina and honz, a conversation.

honz
11-27-2010, 03:28 PM
So, I see Josina Anderson spewing some of her hyperbole on Twitter. I decide to call her out because I am feeling a little edgy this morning. Here is our conversation:

@honzinator: @JosinaAnderson @Denver_Broncos You are a great REPORTER, Josina. Oh wait...

DM from Josina to me: stop following

@honzinator: @JosinaAnderson I would, but I love the Broncos and unfortunately you have an effect on the opinions of fellow Bronco fans.

DM to me: you make things way too personal

@honzinator: @JosinaAnderson Sorry for calling you out and jumping to conclusions. I know you would never do that. Carry on.

3 successive DM's to me: 1) lol. u spen do much of ur precios time on me..lol; 2) whatever; 3) STOP FOLLOWING ME

END TRANSMISSION

I know I was being a dick, but I can't stand her.

Northman
11-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Ive never paid any attention to her. She obviously has an effect on you Honz to be trolling that bad. lmao

GEM
11-27-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm glad someone did it. She is one of the worst reporters I have ever come across.

Buff
11-27-2010, 03:50 PM
She sucks at journalism, but I would probably hit it.

honz
11-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Ive never paid any attention to her. She obviously has an effect on you Honz to be trolling that bad. lmao
I was being completely honest about why I follow her. This isn't my first Josina bashing. She has no effect on me or my opinion, but she does effect other fans opinions with her hyperbole...and that is what gets me.

BroncoNut
11-27-2010, 04:32 PM
You should pop her straight up the pooper honz

shank
11-27-2010, 05:49 PM

you could totally knock the bottom out, and 10 minutes later, she would tweet something misleading about your prowess.

BroncoNut
11-27-2010, 06:17 PM
I was being completely honest about why I follow her. This isn't my first Josina bashing. She has no effect on me or my opinion, but she does effect other fans opinions with her hyperbole...and that is what gets me.

I don't know if you just straight up like men or what, but I think she has a pretty damn nice hyperbole myself

jhildebrand
11-27-2010, 08:29 PM

You'd be hitting half, if not more, of the Denver Broncos past two year's roster as well :sick:

I Eat Staples
11-27-2010, 10:14 PM

The only thing worse than her journalism is her spelling.