PDA

View Full Version : So how stupid does Mcdaniels look if a ROOKIE QB beats us sunday?

cardoso
11-27-2010, 02:08 PM
There's rookie qb's in the league making their teams better. Mcdaniels refuses to play Tebow for selfish reasons. He's obviously using Tebow as leverage to keep his job. If mcdaniels plays tebow and tanks mcdaniels isn't man enough to deal with the criticism. So how will you guys feel if a rookie in Bradford on a team that was a horrible as the rams were before spags comes into denver and beats us????

UrbanBounca
11-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Bradford will look like a HoF QB against us, write it down.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

MileHighCrew
11-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Josh has made a habbit of looking stupid and making most of us look stupid with him.

Northman
11-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Yea, not much this game will do in that area. Josh has self destructed on his own and made himself look like an idiot.

honz
11-27-2010, 02:18 PM
About as stupid as the other coaches the Rams have beaten, I would suppose.

cardoso
11-27-2010, 02:21 PM
About as stupid as the other coaches the Rams have beaten, I would suppose.

The other coaches don't have a rookie qb they traded 3 picks for to have sit on the bench because mcdaniels says "its not the right time" to play him.

honz
11-27-2010, 02:22 PM
The other coaches don't have a rookie qb they traded 3 picks for to have sit on the bench because mcdaniels says "its not the right time" to play him.
Just playing Devil's Advocate, bruh-bruh. Trying to keep a little perspective here. It's not like I'm happy with the Broncos either, but c'mon man!

NightTrainLayne
11-27-2010, 02:33 PM
I'd have to say at this point that a loss to the Rams rates pretty low on the "Things that make McDaniels look stupid" list.

silkamilkamonico
11-27-2010, 02:35 PM

Terrible argument. Those other teams aren't benching a QB that is putting up Pro Bowl type numbers.

Besides, I think McDaniels is doing the right thing with Tebow, and slowly converting him to the position he will be best at, which is a hybrid utility type RB/possible H bakc role.

cardoso
11-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Terrible argument. Those other teams aren't benching a QB that is putting up Pro Bowl type numbers.

Besides, I think McDaniels is doing the right thing with Tebow, and slowly converting him to the position he will be best at, which is a hybrid utility type RB/possible H bakc role.

fantasy stats don't win games or take you to the playoffs.

remember orton's 2 pick 6's vs chiefs last year in a must win game to go to playoffs?

remember orton's game lossing interception on the last drive of the game in game 1 vs jacksonville?

remember the snap he couldn't handle vs the jets and instead of falling on it he tries to pick it up costing us the game?

Remember the game ending interception vs the niners?

remember the broncos in scoring position vs the chargers getting ready to go up 10-0 or 14-0 when orton once again threw a costly interception straight into the chargers hand costing us points having sd drive all the way down the field to tie the game at 7-7?

Orton is not the future of this team. the season is lost! It's time to get tebow playing time and have him learn the nfl!

BroncoWave
11-27-2010, 03:22 PM

You don't really believe this do you? Tebow and McDaniels have both been ADAMANT that Tebow is a QB and a QB only. Don't buy into all the ESPN bullshit that he's really a FB/H-back.

BroncoNut
11-27-2010, 03:25 PM
as stupid as he's looked since the beginning of his regime :snicker:

Mike
11-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Let's see:

Give away draft picks like their candy.
Trade a good RB and picks for a pathetic back up to a back up QB.
Get beat by a third string QB (49ers).
Get blown out by the Raiders at home.
Get embarrassed on national tv by the Dolts.
Get embroiled in a cheating controversy.

I'm sure I could go on, but don't really feel like. Either way, I'd say win/lose...our coach already looks pretty stupid.

silkamilkamonico
11-27-2010, 04:06 PM
fantasy stats don't win games or take you to the playoffs.

remember orton's 2 pick 6's vs chiefs last year in a must win game to go to playoffs?

remember orton's game lossing interception on the last drive of the game in game 1 vs jacksonville?

remember the snap he couldn't handle vs the jets and instead of falling on it he tries to pick it up costing us the game?

Remember the game ending interception vs the niners?

remember the broncos in scoring position vs the chargers getting ready to go up 10-0 or 14-0 when orton once again threw a costly interception straight into the chargers hand costing us points having sd drive all the way down the field to tie the game at 7-7?

Orton is not the future of this team. the season is lost! It's time to get tebow playing time and have him learn the nfl!

If you knew anything about football, or listened to the analysts speak about Tebow predraft, or listened to the analysts speak about Denver drafting Tebow, you would know that anyone drafting Tebow was getting a long term prospect who was in no way, shape, or form, ready to play in the NFL this year.

You would also know that you don't just "throw" a QB in when he's not ready, which history shows can completely kill his confidence.

Go back to your world of John madden nintendo football.

silkamilkamonico
11-27-2010, 04:07 PM
You don't really believe this do you? Tebow and McDaniels have both been ADAMANT that Tebow is a QB and a QB only. Don't buy into all the ESPN bullshit that he's really a FB/H-back.

I believe that about as much as anyone honestly believes Tebow is all of a sudden "ready" to play QB full time in the NFL, at the expense of the other 54 players on the roster.

UrbanBounca
11-27-2010, 04:08 PM
God, I didn't realize the entire intention of this thread was another "bench Orton, play Tebow" thread.

silkamilkamonico
11-27-2010, 04:10 PM
God, I didn't realize the entire intention of this thread was another "bench Orton, play Tebow" thread.

It's more likely a Florida fan crying about how underachieving his Gators have been this season and trying to latch on to the next best thing in Tim Tebow.

arapaho2
11-27-2010, 06:01 PM
If you knew anything about football, or listened to the analysts speak about Tebow predraft, or listened to the analysts speak about Denver drafting Tebow, you would know that anyone drafting Tebow was getting a long term prospect who was in no way, shape, or form, ready to play in the NFL this year.

You would also know that you don't just "throw" a QB in when he's not ready, which history shows can completely kill his confidence.

Go back to your world of John madden nintendo football.

which ranks in the other stupid things josh does...if we are rebuilding as bosco and jr say....ifg we have as many holes as we see...the age , lack of talent

you dont draft a long term project...it isnt smart...you draft to imediatly help a struggling team

loseing to the rams wont be close to the stupidest things josh does...every thing he does has failed

PAINTERDAVE
11-28-2010, 04:43 AM

You could not be further from the reality of where Tebow is going to play.

He is not being converted slowly to a hybrid h-back utility RB.

He will be our starting QB soon enough....

Seriously.. do you really believe what you wrote?

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2010, 01:10 PM
You could not be further from the reality of where Tebow is going to play.

He is not being converted slowly to a hybrid h-back utility RB.

He will be our starting QB soon enough....

Seriously.. do you really believe what you wrote?

Interesting.....I thought I covered this in post #15.

Did you even bother reading the rest of the thread, or just imediately replied when you saw my post, not bothering to see if it was talked about since?

UrbanBounca
11-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Bradford will look like a HoF QB against us, write it down.

I still stand by my original post.

Medford Bronco
11-28-2010, 05:45 PM
He does not need help to look stupid. He has that covered already