PDA

View Full Version : Your guess on the standard responses....

Ravage!!!
11-27-2010, 11:41 AM
we'll hear from McD and company in regards to the spy-tape allegations.

Personally, I'm guessing we hear something RIGHT OUT of Belicheck's lips.... "We never watched them."

Whats your guy's guess?

GEM
11-27-2010, 11:42 AM
No Comment. We're looking forward to Sunday and will allow the League to work through it's investigations.

GO BRADFORD!! That guy's the shit isn't he?

Ravage!!!
11-27-2010, 11:44 AM
No Comment. We're looking forward to Sunday and will allow the League to work through it's investigations.

HE is awesome. I'm glad to see him doing well after taking the chance to go back to OK and take a chance on his senior year, then taking that kind of injury that could have cost him major money.

He's justifying the pick, to this point.

atwater27
"Unfortunately, some bad habits from the Shanahan regime have poisoned my attempt at bringing the organization back to prominence."

Ravage!!!

Bingo.. another one right out of the book, nice call :beer:

GEM
11-27-2010, 11:48 AM
HE is awesome. I'm glad to see him doing well after taking the chance to go back to OK and take a chance on his senior year, then taking that kind of injury that could have cost him major money.

He's justifying the pick, to this point.

I don't know who I am more impressed with, him or Stafford. I hope Stafford can get back to healthy as he is impressive to watch as well.

Anywhoooooo...

McDaniels: We have a group of high character guys. They have high character and no talent. We had to do something to even the playing field. I didn't know that it was illegal.

Reporter: Well your previous team was punished for the same behavior.

McDaniels: Interview is over.

Northman
11-27-2010, 11:48 AM
"Im just trying to win the mother****ing game"

Ravage!!!
11-27-2010, 11:56 AM
NFL espionage, you gotta love it.

McDaniels: Well, <smack> I've had two dreams in my life. One, <smack> to be an NFL HC, and two <smack> to be James Bond.

Reporter: James Bond?

McDaniels: <smack> Thats right. Josh McDaniels is 007 in "Live and Let Lie." I don't think this is that big of a deal. Teams do this all the time.

jhildebrand
11-27-2010, 11:57 AM
"We're aware of the situation and we wont comment at this point [or ever see Hillis for further proof]. We all have a job to do and right now our job is to prepare for a good St. Louis team! That is all I will say going forward."

Tned
11-27-2010, 11:59 AM

McDaniels comes to the podium, "ummmm, the video guy has an upper extremity, ummm, situation, and ummm, will be out indefinitely.."

Northman
11-27-2010, 12:04 PM
"I am a Jedi Master, these are not the video tapes you are looking for.."

Ravage!!!
11-27-2010, 12:08 PM

:lol: :lol:

TXBRONC
11-27-2010, 12:10 PM

And then smacks lips together for effect.

jhildebrand
11-27-2010, 12:15 PM
And then smacks lips together for effect.

Fllowed by a fake "ahhhmmmm" cough and then chews his finger nails.

TXBRONC
11-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Fllowed by a fake "ahhhmmmm" cough and then chews his finger nails.

And we must not forget the pattened pull the lower lip over the top lip.

nevcraw
11-27-2010, 12:35 PM
I never knew
I never knew
that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
To turn and run
when all I needed was the truth
But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
The smoke and who's still standing when it clears

When everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime

funny that this band is from Denver..

Krugan
11-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Than you Mr Bowlen for giving me the chance to coach this team. I want to let the Denver fans know that I am sorry for destroying your beloved team.
I would also like to speak for the rest of the Front office and say we will miss the fans support and our paychecks.

Thank you again for not burning me at the stake in front of the capital building.

Peace, im out!

spikerman
11-27-2010, 01:33 PM
"We know we have the talent, we just have to put it together." and "We still have a chance to do something."

I know that neither of those have anything to do with the current scandal, but it's what all the players and team personnel say after every loss so I think out of habit that's what they'll say.

MileHighCrew
11-27-2010, 01:36 PM
"I just traded Doom for a 2nd and a 4th because he is the problem not me"

GEM
11-27-2010, 02:52 PM
"I just traded Doom for a 2nd and a 4th because he is the problem not me"

I am burning this post for fear that McD would actually do it. :cringe:

MileHighCrew
11-27-2010, 02:55 PM
That is the problem no one would be surprised at this point if he did

KCL
11-27-2010, 03:01 PM
"We're aware of the situation and we wont comment at this point [or ever see Hillis for further proof]. We all have a job to do and right now our job is to prepare for a good St. Louis team! That is all I will say going forward."

Damn...he may very well be reading this and will use it..:salute::lol:

MasterShake
11-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Wow, just got off a plane from portland and just heard about this. On a kind of related note I bumped into Tony Dungy of all people on our way out this morning wearing some Oregon gear. Should have asked him if he wanted to coach a slightly used NFL team in Denver! This is getting ridiculous... Dungy was a class act btw, shook my hand and told me I had a cute kid. :)

Peerless
11-27-2010, 03:06 PM
"Okay, okay... I'll finally admit it. I did initiate trades and wanted to trade Jay Cutler, and then proceeded to lie and deny that I never wanted to do so."

.."But this, I had nothing to do with.. until I find myself in another situation that takes a hit against my credibility."

Ravage!!!
11-27-2010, 03:10 PM
"Tape? what tape? All I did was pick up the phone!"

Lancane
11-27-2010, 03:16 PM
"It was Mike Shanahan, it's always been about Mike...he caused Cutler to turn on me, it had nothing to do with me calling two different organizations trying to trade him! - I mean supposedly. Shanahan turned Marshall, Scheffler, Hillis and the fans against me...can't you see it? Mike has always hated me, that's why he conspired to do me in with this video tape. I have integrity and we play hard, smart football and that's what we should focus on. And Tebow will not start no matter our record, Orton is my guy all the way...he even watched the tape with me!"

spikerman
11-27-2010, 03:36 PM
A troubling trend from the McD supporters, imo, is that in their opinion, the buck stops with McD, unless something goes wrong.