PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know Where I Can Get a Copy of SBXXXII?

Joel
11-27-2010, 08:55 AM
I'm not advocating piracy, I'm willing to pay the League for it (and won't sell or rebroadcast it anyway, which technically takes piracy off the table). The problem is that all the copies I've seen for sale are on Region 1 DVDs, and I now live in Region 2. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated (as is moving this thread to a more appropriate forum, but this seemed like the logical place, since I'm asking about the game that showed the world Elway's a HoFer, a QB, a PLAYER so good that even in his last years he was better than Favre in his prime. :salute:)

NightTrainLayne
11-27-2010, 09:26 AM
I was going to suggest you keep your eye out for the NFL Network to replay it. Seems like they do a couple times per year.

However, if you are in Region 2, then you probably don't have access to NFLN. I have no idea where to find a Region 2 DVD of the game.

Where are you at now Joel? Region 2 is most of Europe, Japan and South America.

Joel
11-27-2010, 10:01 PM
I was going to suggest you keep your eye out for the NFL Network to replay it. Seems like they do a couple times per year.

However, if you are in Region 2, then you probably don't have access to NFLN. I have no idea where to find a Region 2 DVD of the game.

Where are you at now Joel? Region 2 is most of Europe, Japan and South America.
Norway, trying not to freeze when I go out for a smoke. Ask me how much fun it was staying up till 5AM to watch that Monday night game (a game that cost extra because the channel isn't part of the standard cable package). Yet somehow things have managed to get worse.... :mad:

Oh, and near as I can tell, no NFLN here.

BroncoWave
11-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Sometimes you will see copies floating around on Ebay. That's where I got my copies of both of our SB wins.

chazoe60
11-27-2010, 10:04 PM
http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Greatest-Games-Denver-Broncos/dp/B00186DF5C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1290913399&sr=8-2

that is a link to a DVD on amazon that has SB XXXII and XXXIII as well as the AFCCG from the 70's when we went to our first SB.

chazoe60
11-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Sorry, didn't see the region part of the question. My link may not help you. Dumb question but can you just order a region 1 player?

spikerman
11-27-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm not advocating piracy, I'm willing to pay the League for it (and won't sell or rebroadcast it anyway, which technically takes piracy off the table). The problem is that all the copies I've seen for sale are on Region 1 DVDs, and I now live in Region 2. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated (as is moving this thread to a more appropriate forum, but this seemed like the logical place, since I'm asking about the game that showed the world Elway's a HoFer, a QB, a PLAYER so good that even in his last years he was better than Favre in his prime. :salute:)

Check with the Broncos' video department. From what I understand they have all kinds of things on tape.

C'mon..... everybody knew this was coming.

Joel
11-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Sorry, didn't see the region part of the question. My link may not help you. Dumb question but can you just order a region 1 player?
Probably, but I only last month moved to one of the most expensive places on Earth and I'm not working again yet, so I'm trying not to spend more of my savings than necessary (for one thing, Christmas is coming.... ;)) Buying a DVD is one thing, buying a DVD PLAYER quite another. :lol:

I can't watch SB XII though; I'm too conflicted, and feel too sorry for Craig Morton (the only QB to start and lose a SB for both Conferences).

*baps spikerman en passant* :tongue:

Tned
11-27-2010, 10:21 PM
http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Greatest-Games-Denver-Broncos/dp/B00186DF5C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1290913399&sr=8-2

that is a link to a DVD on amazon that has SB XXXII and XXXIII as well as the AFCCG from the 70's when we went to our first SB.

Cool, I never even thought to look for the games. Just ordered that.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-27-2010, 10:24 PM

Are you saying that you do not want a DVD, rather a VHS? If so -

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Bowl-XXXII-Broncos-Championship/dp/6304801491

Joel
11-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Are you saying that you do not want a DVD, rather a VHS? If so -

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Bowl-XXXII-Broncos-Championship/dp/6304801491
I actually had a Region 2 DVD in mind, but that may be viable. I don't have a VCR here, but may be able to get access to one; will check tomorrow. Either way, thanks for a suggestion that never occurred to me (but should've) and may help expose some receptive but largely ignorant potential fans to one of the all time great Super Bowls. Remember how much better DVDs were going to be than VHS? Remember how pretty much any tape would work in pretty much any VCR anywhere on the planet...? ;)

camdisco24
11-27-2010, 11:21 PM
http://www.amazon.com/iView-102DV-Region-Free-Universal-Player/dp/B001RJ9XL0/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261275217&sr=1-9

If you can't find a region 2 DVD of it, heres a nice All region DVD player.

broncofaninfla
11-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Try contacting Scarnecchia, he might have a copy for sale.

Joel
11-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Try contacting Scarnecchia, he might have a copy for sale.
I think we've all paid more already than his tapes are worth.

sneakers
11-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Anyone want it I uploaded it last night, pm me and I can give you a links for you to download it.

Joel
11-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Works like a charm and remains a thing of beauty. :salute: