PDA

View Full Version : Tracking the average broncos thoughts

underrated29
11-25-2010, 02:46 PM
We started the year with people saying something along the lines of "all we need is some consistency" with all the turnover, turmoil and everything else. We just need some consistency and let the team gel etc etc etc.

Then we start the season with losses and all we here about the first 4 games or so is "Fire Mcdaniels!" Fire him fire him fire him.

Then that gets old so the average bronco fans moves on to. "Knowshon, slowshon sucks. We need to get rid of him and get a real running back. Why did we draft him. He sucks. He is the reason we are losing and last in rushing.

After another loss or two we still see the knowshon sucks threads, but then we also see the OL sucks and harris and JD, and Kuper and Beadles and Daniels suck threads. And of course the occasional Fire Mcdaniels thread.

Now after this last loss we see "Trade Orton, its Tebow Time"......

What happened to all the knowshon sucks threads? What happened to the OL is complete junk and we wasted picks on beadles and stuff? What happened to that whole thing from the beginning that most people stated was all we need is a little time to bring things together. A little time to gel.

Did the OL just turn things around? Did knowshon start busting it? Or are we just constantly calling for change not because we need it, but because we have a lot of losses and people are kneejerking?

Northman
11-25-2010, 02:51 PM
I have not seen a trade Orton thread in the past week. Did i miss something?

underrated29
11-25-2010, 03:01 PM
I have not seen a trade Orton thread in the past week. Did i miss something?

Well I dont know, because I have been out of town for pretty much the last month except for 2 days when I got to watch us play the chefs. But more or less, cut/trade/bench orton and start tebow....Not just from jagswhole either.

girler
11-25-2010, 03:05 PM
You mean broncos' fans' thoughts?

Northman
11-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Well I dont know, because I have been out of town for pretty much the last month except for 2 days when I got to watch us play the chefs. But more or less, cut/trade/bench orton and start tebow....Not just from jagswhole either.

Starting Tebow since the season is done is not a slight to Orton. If Tebow is the future it would be wise to get him some playing time when there is nothing to play for.

Nomad
11-25-2010, 03:10 PM
You mean broncos' fans' thoughts?

My thoughts are like the wind:D!!

Lancane
11-25-2010, 03:56 PM
My thoughts are like the wind:D!!

Or like really foul gas...it comes when you least expect it and sometimes it can down right kill you! Hahaha...just kidding!

:lol: