PDA

View Full Version : start Tebow

lewdog15
11-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Broncos need to start Tebow he is the future quaterback and needs to start getting the ball.

BroncoWave
11-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Huh, no one has mentioned that possibility. Tell me more.

shank
11-23-2010, 02:20 PM
:epiphany:

robert ethan
11-23-2010, 10:59 PM
You never know, one of these games, the Broncs offense might open with the ball on the oppo 2 yard line. Then you get your wish.

sneakers
11-24-2010, 12:53 AM
I like first posts!

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
11-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Who is Tebow?

dogfish
11-24-2010, 02:08 AM
no. . .

:coffee:

threefolddead
11-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Yea Start Quinn.

missingnumber7
11-24-2010, 11:04 AM
Wow...this is something that I have never thought of...I would bet that a rookie that has only ran plans that were part of his college offense could handle MCD's system with no problem.

ImporT_ProphetZ
11-24-2010, 09:00 PM
I agree start Tebow. I think McDumbass is afraid if Tebow fails then he will get fired. I believe we should create alot of option run plays for him, after he establish his threat on the ground we should open up the pass play for Tebow. Don't change is throwing style, change the offensive playbook for such a great player!

Dirk
11-25-2010, 08:37 AM
:rolleyes:

Dzone
11-26-2010, 12:40 AM
Tebow is STILL leading in NFL jersey sales...what does that say about him?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38127832/Tebow_Leading_League_In_Jersey_Sales

Ravage!!!
11-26-2010, 12:44 AM
I thought it was interesting when Gruden commented during the game, that he hasn't seen Tebow run a play, yet, that he didn't run while in Florida.

That scared me to death. To think that our "future QB" still can't seem to be trusted with more than some college "run if your first read isn't there" offense.

Ravage!!!
11-26-2010, 12:45 AM
Tebow is STILL leading in NFL jersey sales...what does that say about him?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38127832/Tebow_Leading_League_In_Jersey_Sales

Nothing

Ravage!!!
11-26-2010, 12:46 AM
I agree start Tebow. I think McDumbass is afraid if Tebow fails then he will get fired. I believe we should create alot of option run plays for him, after he establish his threat on the ground we should open up the pass play for Tebow. Don't change is throwing style, change the offensive playbook for such a great player!

I believe this to be partially true. Having the "unknown" with Tebow might actually give him an extra year of coaching. After all, if Bowlen doesn't know anything about Tebow, then McD can't be judged on him....yet.

Dzone
11-26-2010, 12:55 AM
Nothing
It says a lot about the man. I think it shows that people admire him. He has a national following of people who want him to succed...at least its not Michael Vick or Roethlsiberger or Ray Lewis...parents can be confident that buying their kids a Tebow jersey is supporting a guy who is an excellent role model for their kids. When was the last time a guy who doesnt even play led the league in jersey sales?

Ravage!!!
11-26-2010, 01:38 AM
It says a lot about the man. I think it shows that people admire him. He has a national following of people who want him to succed...at least its not Michael Vick or Roethlsiberger or Ray Lewis...parents can be confident that buying their kids a Tebow jersey is supporting a guy who is an excellent role model for their kids. When was the last time a guy who doesnt even play led the league in jersey sales?

you are reading WAyyy too much into it. Reggie Bush led the NFL in jersey sales as a rookie and was the all-time best seller. He wasn't looked upon as some kind of child role-model.... it was because of the hype and name. Tebow has a lot of hype, and a big college name.

It has nothing to do with being a role-model, and purely based on the popularity of Tebow's college days. Its great he sells so many jerseys...but honestly... I don't care how many jerseys he sells. It doesn't say anything about HIM, and purely about his name. Vick was the top seller when he was a rookie, and gets busted for Dog fighting. Bush was the leading seller as a rookie, and he gets his Heisman stripped from him. Next year, there will be yet another name that is the leading seller.

I'll take less jersey sales, and more accomplishments on the field......tyvm.