PDA

View Full Version : It's Tebow Time

PAINTERDAVE
11-22-2010, 11:56 PM
Playoff dreams are dashed. Hope for this season shifts.
It is time to focus on developing the core of this team for next season.

Glad they did not put Tebow in this game.
Throwing Tebow to the wolves would have only given the Chargers more glory.

"I sacked Tebow for the first time!"
"I intercepted Tebows first pick!"
"I slammed Tebow into the dirt!"

That would not have been smart.

They need to practice Tebow with the first team.
Name him as starter... let him get his head around it.
Game plan for his skill set.
Send Tebow in with the first two series already scripted.

Smart, planned, well reasoned and by design.

He needs to be given a fair chance.

Throwing him to the wolves in this blowout would have proved NOTHING.

They need to sit Orton now... and make sure he does not get hurt...
so we can trade him to Buffalo or Minnesota.

It is like when you get a new car...
you stop driving the old one...
to make sure you can sell it...
BEFORE an accident destroys it's value.

Orton needs to be parked on the street with a FOR SALE sign in his visor.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Buffalo has a very good QB - Fitzpatrick. I'd take him in a heartbeat over Orton. Minnesota is the real goal but it won't happen, we aren't that smart.

I doubt we see Tebow next week. Hell, I doubt we see Tebow much at all if any this year. We are stuck watching Orton be Orton, an overrated game-managing noodle-armed QB who can't hold the jock of an elite QB. At least Cutler gave you hope of being an elite QB, Orton is just AVERAGE.

We're stuck because McDaniels is stupid. If he sits Orton now Orton loses trade value and Tebow will make young QB mistakes, but at least he will play with some heart.

I'd love to see a QB change but I highly doubt we will. I've lost all faith in McDaniels at this point, and I was very happy when we hired him.

PAINTERDAVE
11-23-2010, 12:26 AM
I disagree that sitting Orton would drop his value.

Every team in the league is aware of our situation.

Playing Tebow and sitting Orton is a reflection of our future direction...
not a blanket statement about Ortons abilities.

Playing Orton the rest of the way...
sacrificing this unique chance to develop Tebow...
simply for a 2nd round pick instead of a third in trade for Orton...

that is ridiculous.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 12:30 AM
What has this staff done that doesn't appear ridiculous by now? I have no faith that they will do the right thing and develop Tebow on the field.

Tned
11-23-2010, 12:37 AM
Come on, he had no problem benching Marshall and Scheffler and had no concern about trade value, so I really don't think that will be a factor.

I think the two factors in whether or not Tebow will start are:

1. Does he think Tebow is far enough along that the game time will help him, vs. hurt him (physically or development wise).

2. If getting 'some' wins over the next 6 games is more important than getting his future QB ready for said future.

PAINTERDAVE
11-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Tebow is a tough guy.

He aint no daisy who will wilt in the sun.

He WANTS to play.

This is a no brainer.

HORSEPOWER 56
11-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Won't happen, Dave. No matter how much we want it to. Tebow is McDaniel's one shot at keeping his job after this season. I'm sure he'll use the "just watch what I can do with Tebow with one more year" BS with senile old Bowlen and sweet talk his way into one more season (if there is a season).

robert ethan
11-23-2010, 12:52 AM
That seems obvious. Josh has the luxury of developing Tebow at his own pace, which hasn't been the case for most of the other rookie QBs around the league. Why trifle with that?

At the same time, the team owes Orton (and itself) the chance to fully demonstrate his wares. The more Kyle plays, the higher his value becomes, both for his own benefit and the Broncos, if they decide to trade him. Same/same for Brandon Lloyd.

Truthfully, they are the only two players on the team who would fetch much interest on the trade market.

Jake Klug
11-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Won't happen, Dave. No matter how much we want it to. Tebow is McDaniel's one shot at keeping his job after this season. I'm sure he'll use the "just watch what I can do with Tebow with one more year" BS with senile old Bowlen and sweet talk his way into one more season (if there is a season).

I think its beyond that now. Im not so sure the promise of Tebow can save McDaniels at this point. Tebow would have to take his lumps and it might require more losing than McDaniels can afford.

Broncos Mtnman
11-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Come on, he had no problem benching Marshall and Scheffler and had no concern about trade value, so I really don't think that will be a factor.

I think the two factors in whether or not Tebow will start are:

1. Does he think Tebow is far enough along that the game time will help him, vs. hurt him (physically or development wise).

2. If getting 'some' wins over the next 6 games is more important than getting his future QB ready for said future.

3. If padding Orton's stats will help him get a new job.

:coffee:

Tned
11-23-2010, 12:58 AM
3. If padding Orton's stats will help him get a new job.

I hear that Lovie Smith is on the hot seat in Chicago. Josh could go there and trade Jay... ;)

PAINTERDAVE
11-23-2010, 01:00 AM
That seems obvious. Josh has the luxury of developing Tebow at his own pace, which hasn't been the case for most of the other rookie QBs around the league. Why trifle with that?

At the same time, the team owes Orton (and itself) the chance to fully demonstrate his wares. The more Kyle plays, the higher his value becomes, both for his own benefit and the Broncos, if they decide to trade him. Same/same for Brandon Lloyd.

Truthfully, they are the only two players on the team who would fetch much interest on the trade market.

Broncos owe Orton NOTHING. Just like any other player... it is the NFL.

Jake Klug
11-23-2010, 01:03 AM
I hear that Lovie Smith is on the hot seat in Chicago. Josh could go there and trade Jay... ;)

And Lovie Smith is 7-3 and has coached the Bears to a Super Bowl. How pathetic does that make Denver seem if theyre willing to settle for this?

robert ethan
11-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Broncos owe Orton NOTHING. Just like any other player... it is the NFL.
Nooo.....things don't work that way. Teams, (or managment), who get a reputation for ruthless exploitation of players pay the price down the road. A hundred times over.

PAINTERDAVE
11-23-2010, 01:05 AM

I agree that this is probably running through his mind... and it may not happen.

That would be a bum deal.

PAINTERDAVE
11-23-2010, 01:11 AM
Nooo.....things don't work that way. Teams, (or managment), who get a reputation for ruthless exploitation of players pay the price down the road. A hundred times over.

Disagree.

Everyone in the league sees where we are at.
Developing Tebow is a logical move.
It would not reflect badly on the organization...

Dude... Orton has lost 15 of the last 20 games.

Who could blame any organization for benching such a QB?

robert ethan
11-23-2010, 01:17 AM
Most of the top QBs in the league spent at least one year on the bench. Brady, Brees, Rivers, Rogers, Favre, Palmer, all did. Roethlisberger only got into action after two other Steeler QBs were hurt in his rookie season. Whats the hurry, from a "developmental" point of view? Wasn't Tebow supposed to take longer than average to be ready when they drafted him? I remember people talking about 3 years. You want to force him in after 3 months?:confused:

PAINTERDAVE
11-23-2010, 01:44 AM
Most of the top QBs in the league spent at least one year on the bench. Brady, Brees, Rivers, Rogers, Favre, Palmer, all did. Roethlisberger only got into action after two other Steeler QBs were hurt in his rookie season. Whats the hurry, from a "developmental" point of view? Wasn't Tebow supposed to take longer than average to be ready when they drafted him? I remember people talking about 3 years. You want to force him in after 3 months?:confused:

This si a unique situation.
The next six games are like preseason games for us now.

A whole different ballgame than any other QB or Team in history.

Using other QB's and teams and situations to prove a point is not relevant.

I could say Bradford. Sanchez.

It dont equate on one side or the other.

TT is a tough guy. He can take it.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 10:07 AM

I think that a 40% developed Tebow has about 300 times the heart that a fully developed Orton does.

One thing is for sure, we won't have to sit and watch our QB laugh on the sideline while we are losing 35-14 and he has dumped short on nearly every 3rd down in the 2nd half eventually going 1-11 on 3rd down.

Nomad
11-23-2010, 10:11 AM

I agree!! We won't see Tebow anytime soom, though I would like to see what the kid can do!

Bowlen's in a corner balled up sucking his thumb!!!

GEM
11-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Sorry Dave...but that isn't going to happen. Orton gives the Broncos the best chance to win...and McDaniels is coaching for his job at this point. He isn't at liberty to sit Orton and take a chance on Tebow.

Dzone
11-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Sorry Dave...but that isn't going to happen. Orton gives the Broncos the best chance to win...and McDaniels is coaching for his job at this point. He isn't at liberty to sit Orton and take a chance on Tebow.
Yep, thats exactly right, unfortunately...and he will be as stubborn with Tebow as he was with Hillis

GEM
11-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Yep, thats exactly right, unfortunately...and he will be as stubborn with Tebow as he was with Hillis

He'll use the at liberty excuse when the truth is...he won't do what is best for the team, he'll do what is best for himself.

Jake Klug
11-23-2010, 10:23 AM
He'll use the at liberty excuse when the truth is...he won't do what is best for the team, he'll do what is best for himself.

What is this I hear? Are people actually starting to question the authenticity of McDaniels being all about "the team"?

GEM
11-23-2010, 10:26 AM
What is this I hear? Are people actually starting to question the authenticity of McDaniels being all about "the team"?

Take your I told you so bullshit somewhere else. It takes some longer to get to a conclusion than others, because of orange tinted glasses. No one wants this team to fail, we look for bright spots to cover the deficiencies. Unfortunately the deficiencies are so glaring right now the bright has been eclipsed.

Do you have it in you to have adult conversations without being so negative to those that you interact with? Can you possibly put your ego to the side and just have a good conversation? I don't think you can, but I've been surprised by much less in my lifetime.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 10:27 AM
I agree!! We won't see Tebow anytime soom, though I would like to see what the kid can do!

Bowlen's in a corner balled up sucking his thumb!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's messed up dude.

:lol::lol:

Jake Klug
11-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Take your I told you so bullshit somewhere else. It takes some longer to get to a conclusion than others, because of orange tinted glasses. No one wants this team to fail, we look for bright spots to cover the deficiencies. Unfortunately the deficiencies are so glaring right now the bright has been eclipsed.

Do you have it in you to have adult conversations without being so negative to those that you interact with? Can you possibly put your ego to the side and just have a good conversation? I don't think you can, but I've been surprised by much less in my lifetime.

OK, then....what are you wearing right now?

Nomad
11-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Tned could start another petition, "BringInTebow"!!!:D

BroncoNut
11-23-2010, 10:31 AM

I don't know. he acquired Orton, but also drafted Tebow. I got the impression he kept Hillis out because of his boy wonder Mareno. but with the extension, it may take longer than anticipated.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 10:31 AM

I was onboard the McD Express until this week. It's just become so glaringly obvious as to why he has done the things he has, and it isn't for the Broncos, it's for him.

Get rid of Nolan - Job security

Get rid of Cutler/Marshall - Show how his offense can perform statistically without Shanahan's guys

Hire a bunch of yes-men assistants who really aren't sought-out coaches - Job security

Keep Orton in the game despite his giving up - He can't risk Tebow showing heart and ability and losing him more games making rookie mistakes even though it would help the team in the longrun.

McD is all about McD and us Bronco fans get to suffer for it. He should be fired this year, it's obvious he is only making this team worse.

BroncoNut
11-23-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm pretty much onboard with you there Stud. I'm afraid Josh is a turd

GEM
11-23-2010, 10:40 AM
OK, then....what are you wearing right now?

Adult, not smut. :rolleyes:

frauschieze
11-23-2010, 12:11 PM
I was onboard the McD Express until this week. It's just become so glaringly obvious as to why he has done the things he has, and it isn't for the Broncos, it's for him.

Get rid of Cutler/Marshall - Show how his offense can perform statistically without Shanahan's guys

Hire a bunch of yes-men assistants who really aren't sought-out coaches - Job security

Keep Orton in the game despite his giving up - He can't risk Tebow showing heart and ability and losing him more games making rookie mistakes even though it would help the team in the longrun.

McD is all about McD and us Bronco fans get to suffer for it. He should be fired this year, it's obvious he is only making this team worse.

Anyone else think there's a possibility that if we had Nolan as DC still, McD would have been fired at the bye week?

Hard to say what the defense would have looked like....maybe we'd be in a better position than we are now. But it seems glaring at this point in time.

TXBRONC
11-23-2010, 12:40 PM

At 3-7 does Orton really give us the best chance to win? Before last week's win we had just come off of a 4 game losing streak which is the 3rd such streak since Orton became our starting quarterback. Of those 12 games Orton started 11 of them but still played in all 12 games. If Orton is our best chance to win would that still be true if go on another 4 game losing streak?

rcsodak
11-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Playoff dreams are dashed. Hope for this season shifts.
It is time to focus on developing the core of this team for next season.

Glad they did not put Tebow in this game.
Throwing Tebow to the wolves would have only given the Chargers more glory.

"I sacked Tebow for the first time!"
"I intercepted Tebows first pick!"
"I slammed Tebow into the dirt!"

That would not have been smart.

They need to practice Tebow with the first team.
Name him as starter... let him get his head around it.
Game plan for his skill set.
Send Tebow in with the first two series already scripted.

Smart, planned, well reasoned and by design.

He needs to be given a fair chance.

Throwing him to the wolves in this blowout would have proved NOTHING.

They need to sit Orton now... and make sure he does not get hurt...
so we can trade him to Buffalo or Minnesota.

It is like when you get a new car...
you stop driving the old one...
to make sure you can sell it...
BEFORE an accident destroys it's value.

Orton needs to be parked on the street with a FOR SALE sign in his visor.

Well...as long as you keep making these threads, Dave, I'll keep saying the same thing. :D

By sitting Orton, you're taking away his opportunity for his BEST season ever, stats-wise. Honestly, you just don't do that.
Also, you're taking away the team's best chance of winning any more games this season. So unless you're ready for a 3-13 season.....

All of this, followed by one, and maybe the MOST, important factoid.

TT is NOT ready! You may "park" your car as to not damaging it before you sell it, but you don't park it in the middle of a demolition derby. And that's what it is back there. He not only has to know his reads, and dumpoffs, but he has to know how to defend himself back there. And watching him play at UF, that's gonna take awhile.

Orton NEEDS to play out this season, REGARDLESS of McD's plans for him next year. You simply do not bench the best player on a team that has such an impact on everybody else. Ever wonder how it would also effect Brandon Lloyd's chances of making his 1st Pro Bowl? :shocked:

rcsodak
11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Disagree.

Everyone in the league sees where we are at.
Developing Tebow is a logical move.
It would not reflect badly on the organization...

Dude... Orton has lost 15 of the last 20 games.

Who could blame any organization for benching such a QB?

Really? Orton's to blame now?

I think you're prolly in the minority on that one, Dave. And I'm not just talking about people here, but NFL people.

How about a D that let's screen plays turn into 40+yd TD's.

rcsodak
11-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Anyone else think there's a possibility that if we had Nolan as DC still, McD would have been fired at the bye week?

Hard to say what the defense would have looked like....maybe we'd be in a better position than we are now. But it seems glaring at this point in time.

I think it was his team's offense that was shutout last week.....not his D doing the shutting out.

And I highly doubt Nolan ever gets another chance at HC after his failure with SF.

GEM
11-23-2010, 12:59 PM
At 3-7 does Orton really give us the best chance to win? Before last week's win we had just come off of a 4 game losing streak which is the 3rd such streak since Orton became our starting quarterback. Of those 12 games Orton started 11 of them but still played in all 12 games. If Orton is our best chance to win would that still be true if go on another 4 game losing streak?

I don't think so and many of you don't think so...but McD is a stat hound. He'll look at the numbers and say Orton isn't the problem....even though a Tebow type figure head may be just what this team of (UGH whatever the hell you call a team of professional no talents who should be overachieving, but are underachieving) needs.

In other words....I think McD will stick with the philosophy that Kyle isn't the issue without asking himself, Is Kyle the solution?

GEM
11-23-2010, 01:01 PM

I think you're prolly in the minority on that one, Dave. And I'm not just talking about people here, but NFL people.

2 weeks ago, that was the minority opinion...today, I think it's pretty overwhelming. While Orton is a great guy, has a great attitude and can pad his numbers...he's not going to take a team deficient on talent on his shoulders and get you a win. When you are so defunct of talent, you have to have a guy who can spearhead some guts and pride out of players....I don't see that with Orton.

Nomad
11-23-2010, 01:04 PM
I just want to see Tebow prove he is ready or not to be a starter!! We'll never know until he plays more!!

KCL
11-23-2010, 01:05 PM
I cannot believe how hard some of you guys are on Orton...IMO he is a good
QB...I've said it before and I will say it now...I'd love to see what he could do in KC...Last night's loss doesn't fall soley on him.

He isn't the only guy out there on the field...the D failed to stop SD once Rivers and the O got going.

The opening drive looked good for Denver..thought they were going to make a game of it...I still say the division is up for grabs...at least between the other 3 teams...doubt any team will get far in the playoffs though.

okay...I'll be quiet now...:lol:

KCL
11-23-2010, 01:09 PM
2 weeks ago, that was the minority opinion...today, I think it's pretty overwhelming. While Orton is a great guy, has a great attitude and can pad his numbers...he's not going to take a team deficient on talent on his shoulders and get you a win. When you are so defunct of talent, you have to have a guy who can spearhead some guts and pride out of players....I don't see that with Orton.

Maybe this is what I was trying to say with my post...;)

TXBRONC
11-23-2010, 01:10 PM
I don't think so and many of you don't think so...but McD is a stat hound. He'll look at the numbers and say Orton isn't the problem....even though a Tebow type figure head may be just what this team of (UGH whatever the hell you call a team of professional no talents who should be overachieving, but are underachieving) needs.

In other words....I think McD will stick with the philosophy that Kyle isn't the issue without asking himself, Is Kyle the solution?

I think you're right McDaniels more than likely wont bench Orton this year.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 01:11 PM
QB...I've said it before and I will say it now...I'd love to see what he could do in KC...Last night's loss doesn't fall soley on him.

He isn't the only guy out there on the field...the D failed to stop SD once Rivers and the O got going.

The opening drive looked good for Denver..thought they were going to make a game of it...I still say the division is up for grabs...at least between the other 3 teams...doubt any team will get far in the playoffs though.

Cool, you guys give us Cassel and we'll give you Orton! :beer:

Nomad
11-23-2010, 01:12 PM

I believe it's more of people want to see what Tebow can do especially seeing where the team is going and no he doesn't play defense!:lol:!! Orton's been great and I like him but this team needs a spark and perhaps Tebow could be the man.....we'll never know unless it is given a chance!!

KCL
11-23-2010, 01:13 PM

yea right....I'm sure that would go over with the Denver fans...but hey it might
make McD happy...:lol:

Actually Cassel isn't that bad...he is no Payton Manning but at times
he shines...well every now and then...:D

KCL
11-23-2010, 01:15 PM
I believe it's more of people want to see what Tebow can do especially seeing where the team is going and no he doesn't play defense!:lol:!! Orton's been great and I like him but this team needs a spark and perhaps Tebow could be the man.....we'll never know unless it is given a chance!!

Yep that's true Nomad...I say make him the starter when Denver visits
Oakland...:eek: :lol:

Nomad
11-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Yep that's true Nomad...I say make him the starter when Denver visits
Oakland...:eek: :lol:

I'd do it this weekend since the game will be in Denver!!

Krugan
11-23-2010, 01:21 PM
As much as we all would like to see what we have, I personaly dont see it happening.

There has to be a reason why the kid only gets a couple run option plays a week, if that. And I dont think it has anything to do with how "well" orton is playing.

If he doesnt get 4th qrt garbage time in games where this "team" is getting blasted, why start him...

TXBRONC
11-23-2010, 01:28 PM

True our defense didn't do well but we also 1 for 11 on third down conversion.

KCL
11-23-2010, 01:32 PM
True our defense didn't do well but we also 1 for 11 on third down conversion.

I don't remember but were all those on pass plays?

slim
11-23-2010, 01:51 PM

This makes no sense to me. The only real job security in the NFL is winning. You can't win with yes-men, poor assistant coaches or subpar talent.

So, McD is either:
1. dumb enough to cut off his nose to spite his face (your theory).
2. really bad at making organizational decisions.

I think option 2 is much more likely.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 01:54 PM
This makes no sense to me. The only real job security in the NFL is winning. You can't win with yes-men, poor assisant coaches or subpar talent.

This makes no sense to me. The only real job security in the NFL is winning. You can't win with yes-men, poor assistant coaches or subpar talent.

So, McD is either:
1. dumb enough to cut off his nose to spite his face (your theory).
2. really bad at making organizational decisions.

I think option 2 is much more likely.

I think McD is arrogant enough to believe he can win despite his assistants and despite his roster. I truly believe he thinks he can overcome it with his own genius.

GEM
11-23-2010, 02:01 PM

Eff that noise. KC can keep Cassel, we trade Orton for a 2nd or better and start Tebow. Use the draft pick on a beast on the defensive line....and call it a day. :salute:

slim
11-23-2010, 02:01 PM
I think McD is arrogant enough to believe he can win despite his assistants and despite his roster. I truly believe he thinks he can overcome it with his own genius.

You may be right.

But if that is the case, I would say that arrogance = stupidity.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 02:05 PM
You may be right.

But if that is the case, I would say that arrogance = stupidity.

Agreed.

vandammage13
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM
I agree that it should be Tebow Time, but I don't think McD is going to bench Orton. McD is probably going to try to maximize Orton's trade value this year and get him 4,500+ yards and 25+ TDs. That might make him a little more attractive to a team than if he were to be benched mid-season in favor of a rookie. However, I think we would be better served to get less out of Orton in a trade in favor of getting Tebow some much needed experience for next season.

For those of you that regurgitate this nonsense that "KO gives us the best chance to win" need to recognize that this team is 5-15 in Orton's last 20 games. We are 3-7 and it's not as if we are winning with him, so it can't get much worse. Are you guys afraid that Tebow will do worse than 59-14vs Raiders, or 35-14 vs Chargers?...We arent even competing in most of these losses.

You guys do realize that we are dead last in the division in scoring right? (not to mention record). That's with Orton playing at an "Elite" level....We aren't winning with Orton, and it has been proven that we won't win with Orton anyway (again, 5-15 in his last 20 games), so put the young guy in there and get him ready for next year.

I Eat Staples
11-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Buffalo has a very good QB - Fitzpatrick. I'd take him in a heartbeat over Orton.

http://img.kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_923.jpg

People criticize Orton for being unable to win and just "padding stats". If so, what the hell is Fitzpatrick doing?

Broncos Mtnman
11-23-2010, 03:36 PM

Yeah, because it worked so well for him here.

Broncos Mtnman
11-23-2010, 03:43 PM

Do you mean to imply that QBs aren't solely responsible for wins and losses.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

GEM
11-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Fitzpatrick has a beautiful pass. I watched some of the Bengals comeback, he has a beautiful spiral. Doesn't mean I want him, but just wanted to throw that in there. :lol:

vandammage13
11-23-2010, 04:17 PM
People criticize Orton for being unable to win and just "padding stats". If so, what the hell is Fitzpatrick doing?

Actually, even though the Bills have a worse record (by just 1 game), they have actually been more competitive than the Broncos. They actually had a chance to win a lot more games than the Broncos have. The Bills lost 4 games by 5 points or less this year, while I think the Broncos have only lost 1 game by less than 5 points.

Fitzpatrick has actually been putting up numbers while his team is still in the game, unlike Orton.

Dzone
11-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Last night Orton underthrew a wide open Brandon Loyd IN THE ENDZONE and on the very next play threw an interception...
Orton was a high school tennis player in Iowa....His scrawny build is better suited to tennis..PUT TEBOW IN

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 04:23 PM

Fitzpatrick is carrying the Bills on his shoulders every week, including absolutely exploding against the Bengals down 28-7 this week to lead them back and win.

Fitzpatrick had a ball slip out of his hand at Arrowhead that probably lost them the game, but before that he had driven them into near FG with time winding down.

I would take Fitzpatrick all day long over Orton.

KCL
11-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Actually, even though the Bills have a worse record (by just 1 game), they have actually been more competitive than the Broncos. They actually had a chance to win a lot more games than the Broncos have. The Bills lost 4 games by 5 points or less this year, while I think the Broncos have only lost 1 game by less than 5 points.

Fitzpatrick has actually been putting up numbers while his team is still in the game, unlike Orton.

The Chiefs barely got by them and it took OT to get it done.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 04:30 PM

Yeah it was a great game, watched every down. The Bills came ready to play that one, kinda figured that Gailey would have his team up for that one to stick it to Haley.

KCL
11-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Yeah it was a great game, watched every down. The Bills came ready to play that one, kinda figured that Gailey would have his team up for that one to stick it to Haley.

It was a good game...heartbreaker for the Bills.

vandammage13
11-23-2010, 04:39 PM

Its frustrating that people here have the orange colored glasses glued on and don't realize we have the worst team in the AFC and that the QB is a big part of it....PPL act like we are better than the Bills? Wake up people, we are not even better than the Bills, and yes, I too would take Fitzpatrick over Orton.

BroncoStud
11-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Its frustrating that people here have the orange colored glasses glued on and don't realize we have the worst team in the AFC and that the QB is a big part of it....PPL act like we are better than the Bills? Wake up people, we are not even better than the Bills, and yes, I too would take Fitzpatrick over Orton.

I wholeheartedly believe that the Bills would beat Denver by 14-21 points on any field. Their offense scores and moves the ball when it needs to.

ImporT_ProphetZ
11-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Orton has some blame for our defense! If you cant convert on third downs and throw our defense out there without scoring any points, eventually the defense wears down. Orton will never take the Broncos to the superbowl. I want to see Tebow pass and the Broncos need to develop option runs for the Tebow. Play Tebow!!!