PDA

View Full Version : Broncos sucking wind in the 3rd quarter

PAINTERDAVE
11-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Ouch. I post this...
hoping that they make a miraculous turnaround.

28 unanswered points.
Dropped passes. Ball right through Thomas' hands.
Orton playing like the mediocre QB so many say he is.
Moreno struggling.
Punt. Punt. Punt.
Defense sucking wind.
Penalties. Undisciplined players.
The team showing who they are once again.

It aint pretty folks.

I post this in hopes that after the game...
I can come back and talk about how incredible the turnaround was.

Dreadnought
11-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Ouch. I post this...
hoping that they make a miraculous turnaround.

28 unanswered points.
Dropped passes. Ball right through Thomas' hands.
Orton playing like the mediocre QB so many say he is.
Moreno struggling.
Punt. Punt. Punt.
Defense sucking wind.
Penalties. Undisciplined players.
The team showing who they are once again.

It aint pretty folks.

I post this in hopes that after the game...
I can come back and talk about how incredible the turnaround was.

hey Dave - do you suppose that ape in your avvy has a clue what to do to stop friggin' Rivers? Good Lord

HORSEPOWER 56
11-22-2010, 10:51 PM
hey Dave - do you suppose that ape in your avvy has a clue what to do to stop friggin' Rivers? Good Lord

I think that it's the one on our back... I doubt he'll be much help right now, Dread.

broncofaninfla
11-22-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm so tired of embarrasing losses

Nomad
11-22-2010, 10:57 PM

BRONCOS could trade for him! Get Some Mexican gang could kidnap him and take him to Mexico! Or you'll just have to wait till he retires because he owns the BRONCOS!!

Northman
11-22-2010, 11:03 PM
I fell asleep after we went up 7-0 and now woke up to see we havent scored since. Whats been our problem?

Dreadnought
11-22-2010, 11:05 PM
I fell asleep after we went up 7-0 and now woke up to see we havent scored since. Whats been our problem?

Short version. The 2010 Broncos suck and quit when faced with adversity.

robert ethan
11-22-2010, 11:06 PM

Uuuhh...I think the Bronco team followed your example there North.:rolleyes:

gobroncsnv
11-22-2010, 11:10 PM
Lloyd could have helped out by running out his pattern. Didn't look like he even tried to make the catch, but probably would have scored... Probably getting tired of running all out for 20 yards, hearing a whistle, and turning around and seeing Orton on his butt.

robert ethan
11-22-2010, 11:11 PM
OMF God!

Lancane
11-22-2010, 11:12 PM

His name is McDaniels, he's the guy on the sideline that looks underage and doesn't have a goddamn clue why he's there!

PAINTERDAVE
11-22-2010, 11:21 PM
North... the team just seems to either be on fire... Like against KC...
or a bunch of hapless nincompoops like against the Raiders... and Now SD.

It is a team effort... they all are sucking wind.

BroncoStud
11-22-2010, 11:26 PM
Lloyd could have helped out by running out his pattern. Didn't look like he even tried to make the catch, but probably would have scored... Probably getting tired of running all out for 20 yards, hearing a whistle, and turning around and seeing Orton on his butt.

There have been a LOT of plays where Orton has had over 5 seconds to throw the football. The offensive line is not to blame for this loss, not even close.

hotcarl
11-22-2010, 11:26 PM
its just a shitty "team" no heart no direction nobody gives a shit its just a paycheck

its happening around the league this year and it has to do with unions and probably obama

KCL
11-23-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm so tired of embarrasing losses

I know this goes without saying but Denver looked as bad as KC did
last week...:lol:

Bosco
11-23-2010, 12:21 AM

It was a pretty even split of us making stupid mistakes and the Chargers arguably playing their best football all year. We had our way with them on the opening drive and then we started making mistakes. Gaffney misreading the coverage and not adjusting his route which led to a pick, Buckhalter dropping a pass that would have been a big gain...etc.

On the flip side, San Diego who normally makes those meltdown style mistakes played an exceptionally sound football game today.

PAINTERDAVE
11-23-2010, 01:55 AM
They certainly beat us fair and square.

Special teams... O and D.

A good old fashioned tail whoopin'.

dogfish
11-23-2010, 02:07 AM
pathetic effort. . . good lord i'm sick of watching us field teams that don't even make a pretense of being competitive-- guys looked like they were ****ing SCARED out there. . .

:tsk:

i hate feeling this way because it goes against pretty much everything i believe in terms of organization building, but i'm about at the point where i'd like to see them burn it all to the ground, then raze the ground before starting over. . .

getting beat is sometimes inevitable, but this getting humiliated shit is ****ing unacceptable. . . we don't play with any pride, and this is the most undisciplined broncos team i have ever seen-- and really, that's the part that makes me want people to lose their jobs. . .

we'll see this offseason whether bowlen is still interested in fielding a competitive team, or if this is the status quo now. . .

PAINTERDAVE
11-23-2010, 02:28 AM
It does not have to wait for the off season.

These guys need to be put on notice... they are playing for their jobs.

A change needs to happen.

McD aint going anywhere... that leaves one other obvious change.

It could spark a fire...

Bosco
11-23-2010, 02:31 AM
pathetic effort. . . good lord i'm sick of watching us field teams that don't even make a pretense of being competitive-- guys looked like they were ****ing SCARED out there. . .

:tsk:

Is this seriously the default reaction whenever we lose? The team was completely fired up for the 1st quarter and even showed decent intensity as the game was getting away from them. I didn't see a team that didn't show up to play, just a team that got flat out beat by a better team.