08-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Thank you for the Christmas letter. It was very nice. :salute:

:laugh:

(Come to think of it... the start of the season is kinda like Christmas) :D

Hard to believe it's been a year! :eek:

BroncoBJ
08-21-2008, 01:18 AM
Yea, I just got my email. :salute:
And it is like Xmas. Each day it sinks in more and more that football season is right around the corner :eek:

Thanks Tned for the great site. :elefant:

Tned
08-21-2008, 06:47 AM
I am SO ready for the regular season. I know I am an eternal optomist, but in the prediction threads before TC, I had us with a record capable of getting in the playoffs, and the game on Saturday didn't change my mind.

Fact is, even if we go 3-13 in '08, I will still enjoy every game, just not nearly as much.

LordTrychon
08-21-2008, 12:06 PM
I am SO ready for the regular season. I know I am an eternal optomist, but in the prediction threads before TC, I had us with a record capable of getting in the playoffs, and the game on Saturday didn't change my mind.

Fact is, even if we go 3-13 in '08, I will still enjoy every game, just not nearly as much.

Put it on the board.

Championship.

BroncoBJ
08-21-2008, 01:34 PM

:salute: I tend to agree. I watch every game reguardless of our record. Its always more fun to win but its too hard not to watch. I hate missing a play in preseason and regular season I am even more amped.
And I'm usually pretty optimistic as well each year. :dance:

Win, lose, or tie... Broncos fan til I die. :salute:

Tned
08-21-2008, 02:55 PM
:salute: I tend to agree. I watch every game reguardless of our record. Its always more fun to win but its too hard not to watch. I hate missing a play in preseason and regular season I am even more amped.
And I'm usually pretty optimistic as well each year. :dance:

Win, lose, or tie... Broncos fan til I die. :salute:

:2thumbs:

elsid13
08-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the email. Can I get the cliff note version next time ? :D

Tned
08-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the email. Can I get the cliff note version next time ? :D

That was. As emails/posts go, it was one of my shortest ever...

elsid13
08-21-2008, 05:05 PM
That was. As emails/posts go, it was one of my shortest ever...

Well it did me something to read on the can at work. :D

frauschieze
10-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Dear Tned,

I can't remember where the anonymous suggestion box is. Will you (or someone else) please direct me to correct location? I have........(wait for it).........a suggestion.

Love always,
Goat's Cheese

Tned
10-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Dear Tned,

I can't remember where the anonymous suggestion box is. Will you (or someone else) please direct me to correct location? I have........(wait for it).........a suggestion.

Love always,
Goat's Cheese

Here you go, Goaty ;)

To post a suggestion in the suggestion box, go to the Suggestion Box Submissions Forum (http://broncosforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54) by clicking the link.

The Suggestion Box Forum is a forum that is setup so that when you post a thread, you will be able to see it, but nobody else will (except for admin -- Tned). Even though you can see your threads listed in the Suggestion Box and can reply to them and see replies to it, only you and Admin will be able to view it. At this time, I am the only person that will be able to view suggestions made to the suggestion box forum. At some time in the future, that could change, and that information will be published here, so that prior to posting a suggestion, you will know who will be able to view it.

The suggestion box is for exactly what the name would imply. To send me suggestions or concerns you have about the message board. You can use it to suggest topics for Town Hall Discussions, to suggest candidates for moderator positions (if so, please provide a reason for your suggestion), or to bring up any concerns you might have.

If it is necessary to share the suggestion/concern with moderators, in a Town Hall Thread, or in another forum/group of people, I will insure the anonymity of your suggestion, if you request it.

Thanks in advance for helping us make Broncosforums.com as great a community as possible.

T

frauschieze
10-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Awesome. Thanks Tned.