PDA

View Full Version : A bronco's Fan has passed

Spiritguy
11-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Known on Orange Mane as WATERMOCK Those of you that came to this board from the Mane may have "run" into him. RIP MOCK

Brian Dean Pelzer, 51, of Hot Springs, died Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010, at his residence.

He was preceded in death by his father Richard Pelzer.

Survivors include his mother, Ruth Pelzer of Hot Springs; son Andrew and wife Tasha Pelzer and one granddaughter of Fort Scott, Kan.; two brothers, Alan Pelzer of Fairmont, Minn.; and David Pelzer of Spirit Lake, Iowa; and several nieces and nephews.

A special thanks to the staff UAMS Intensive Care, staff at SAILS, Benton Health Center staff and all the other people who loved and cared for Brian.
A memorial...

Thanks to broncogary for doing the research.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95136

from that thread: Here is the link where you can post condolences:

http://www.grossfuneralhome.com/obit...elzer-89541184 (http://www.grossfuneralhome.com/obituaries/tribute.html?url=http://stei-23674.tributes.com/show/Brian-Pelzer-89541184)

See tab at top of page, "Sign Guestbook."

GEM
11-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Sorry to hear this. :( I know a lot of people really liked him. Prayers to his family.

Tned
11-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Thanks for posting this Spirit. I have been following the threads on the Mane. RIP Mock -- Follow Arkansan.

TheDave
11-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Sad news... I knew the poor guy had some serious health issues since the Peanut butter debacle. To be honest, I never got along with mock, and frankly, I'm not 100% sure we ever said 2 nice words to one another... Regardless of that, I sincerly hope he found a level of peace and comfort in his last days.

RIP...

Out of respect for the deceased, I will now S.T.F.U. and buy a vowel...

Northman
11-20-2010, 02:43 PM
WOW,

Yea, i knew Watermock. I remember when he had to be hospitalized in which TJ went out and found out what happened to him. He wasnt the most pleasant guy on the planet (at least on forums) but he was a diehard fan.

RIP.

Tned
11-20-2010, 02:43 PM
When I read this on the Mane the other day, I was wondering if this was lingering problems from the peanut butter thing.

nevcraw
11-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Rest in peace fellow Bronco Fan!!

GEM
11-20-2010, 03:06 PM
What is the peanut butter thing? Allergic reaction?

Northman
11-20-2010, 03:07 PM

Yea.

Tned
11-20-2010, 03:07 PM

I think it was Salmonella or something like that. He got VERY sick, was in the hospital for a while and I'm not sure he was completely the same afterwards.

TXBRONC
11-20-2010, 03:15 PM
I don't know who this guy was but my condolences to his family. It's sad day when any of our fellow Bronco fans passes away. :sad:

GEM
11-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Yea.

Wow, that's pretty crazy. :tsk:

TheDave
11-20-2010, 03:17 PM

Short version... He had a reaction to PB and was rushed to the hospital. The real problem happened at the hospital. Acording to 2nd/3rd hand info he was given something at the hospital that he had an anaphylactic reaction to.

again, none of this was from mock himself, but people on the mane who talked to him told the story above.

KCL
11-20-2010, 03:27 PM
wow...that is sad...I am not sure but wasn't there something on Mania about this some time back?

Condolences to his family and also his friends.

BORDERLINE
11-20-2010, 03:30 PM
R.i.p

topscribe
11-20-2010, 04:34 PM
Mock had become a near legend in his own right over on the Mane. He had
been fighting illness for some time. Surely, he leaves a hole that may never
be completely filled . . .

-----

BCJ
11-20-2010, 04:37 PM
I don't know who this guy was but my condolences to his family. It's sad day when any of our fellow Bronco fans passes away. :sad:

Your brain cells are for the best! He was like your crazy uncle that everyone has. He could be on topic for 3 sentences, then go off on a tirade about the pyramids in Egypt arent lined up perfect. Cuss you out (**** dimwit) then tell you that your avatar is great all in the same post. The PB instant happened a few years ago that was big in the news with samonella. The medicine at the hospital is what put him in a coma and lost some air to the brain. He got out but I believe had a nurse to care for him and his post changed a tad but he found the art of haiku. You either hated him and loved him but those that didnt care for him too much (like me), couldnt ever put him on ignore because the posts were classic. They bumped some of the threads he started for a chuckle and if you are a member at OM, they are worth a read. One of a kind.

OrangeHoof
11-20-2010, 04:56 PM
He might be in Heaven right now calling somebody "dimwit". RIP Pezman.

Northman
11-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Your brain cells are for the best! He was like your crazy uncle that everyone has. He could be on topic for 3 sentences, then go off on a tirade about the pyramids in Egypt arent lined up perfect. Cuss you out (**** dimwit) then tell you that your avatar is great all in the same post. The PB instant happened a few years ago that was big in the news with samonella. The medicine at the hospital is what put him in a coma and lost some air to the brain. He got out but I believe had a nurse to care for him and his post changed a tad but he found the art of haiku. You either hated him and loved him but those that didnt care for him too much (like me), couldnt ever put him on ignore because the posts were classic. They bumped some of the threads he started for a chuckle and if you are a member at OM, they are worth a read. One of a kind.

Dont forget Belzebub. :lol:

gnomeflinger
11-20-2010, 06:21 PM
I never met the guy but I read some old thread there which he participated in. It took me a minute to realize why his name was familiar.

I hope his family finds peace and comfort in his passing. Mock is in a better place and is finally free from pain and illness.

BroncoNut
11-21-2010, 07:42 AM
I didn't know the man, but concolences. I am curious with the peanut butter issue. Sounds like it was an allergic reaction rather than Salmonella infection. 51 is still pretty young, he must have been immunocompromised or had other existing health issues. What a drag, that's too bad.

elsid13
11-21-2010, 08:47 AM
I didn't know the man, but concolences. I am curious with the peanut butter issue. Sounds like it was an allergic reaction rather than Salmonella infection. 51 is still pretty young, he must have been immunocompromised or had other existing health issues. What a drag, that's too bad.

It was series of problems that lead to his death.

The peanut butter caused him to hospitalized
The wrong medicine resulted in the shock, closing of his airway, brain damage and coma
The emergency tracheotomy resulted in a infection that result just wiped out his body ability to handle the damaged.

BroncoNut
11-21-2010, 10:10 AM
It was series of problems that lead to his death.

The peanut butter caused him to hospitalized
The wrong medicine resulted in the shock, closing of his airway, brain damage and coma
The emergency tracheotomy resulted in a infection that result just wiped out his body ability to handle the damaged.

wow.