PDA

View Full Version : Marshall to Cutler

blamkin86
11-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Anybody else see that?

Man am I glad that guy is not a Bronco anymore.

Devilspawn
11-18-2010, 10:41 PM
Anybody else see that?

Man am I glad that guy is not a Bronco anymore.

Which one?

Northman
11-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Good stuff.

To my knowledge they are friends and i think it was banter but since neither was smiling it could be more personal. Funny never the less.

Magnificent Seven
11-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I saw it!

Marshall threw a ball at Cutler. What a cool scene!

LordTrychon
11-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Good stuff.

To my knowledge they are friends and i think it was banter but since neither was smiling it could be more personal. Funny never the less.

Didn't see the whole exchange...

But I did see a comment that they were smiling and talking before the game. I would bet that it was all good natured. Bad decision by Marshall though.

GEM
11-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Mike and Mike are trying to make a huge thing of it. Saying that Marshall wanted to go to CHI, but that Cutler told management no way, do not go after him. I don't believe that shit for a second. Cutler would be drooling to have Marshall in CHI.

TXBRONC
11-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Didn't see the whole exchange...

But I did see a comment that they were smiling and talking before the game. I would bet that it was all good natured. Bad decision by Marshall though.

Yeah I don't think the act itself was done out animosity but it wasn't good move nonetheless.

rcsodak
11-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Missed the game.....what happened?
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

broncogirl7
11-19-2010, 10:07 AM
It probably was friendly bantor, but Marshall was an idiot to do this. His whole demeanor has been negative. I can't believe I am saying this, but am glad he's someone else's nightmare now. Cutler looked good and when he gets an O-line that can actually protect him, look out... the Bears will be a major factor.

GEM
11-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Ask and ye shall receive....

qJyApVrfk_8

GEM
11-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Next thing ya know....Cutler is gonna go all Phillip Rivers on Marshall's ass. :laugh:

Nomad
11-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Next thing ya know....Cutler is gonna go all Phillip Rivers on Marshall's ass. :laugh:

I guess he can talk smack Marshall being that he can actually beat his team. River's, on the other hand, Cutler was his whipping boy!!

Nothing to see here other than football players jawing at each other!!

Shazam!
11-19-2010, 10:53 AM
They're both dicks.

rcsodak
11-19-2010, 11:04 AM
They're both dicks.
I would've used "bitches", but that ^^ works as well. :D
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Foochacho
11-19-2010, 11:46 AM
It probably was friendly bantor, but Marshall was an idiot to do this. His whole demeanor has been negative. I can't believe I am saying this, but am glad he's someone else's nightmare now. Cutler looked good and when he gets an O-line that can actually protect him, look out... the Bears will be a major factor.

What looked good the interception, the fumble, the five or so other throws that went in and out of the defenders hands, the less than ten yards per completion?

I think people give Cutler way to much credit. Alot of people have this perception that he is great or is going to be great. The guy is still making an insane amount of mistakes. He made so many off balance throws last night that were almost picked off. Yet people just ignore it. He has talent so there for he can't suck.:rolleyes:

I thought he performed pretty shitty he is lucky his defense is playing at a high level. At least they can save his ass from the mistakes he makes. I watch these Bear's games and from what I can see he gets luckier than any other QB I have watched on almost being picked off. Maybe it is because he throws it harder than the defenders are used to. But it .seems like every game there is a few balls that go right through the defenders hands. The guy gets lucky usually but then sometimes the defenders actually catch them and he throws 4 or 5 picks in a game.

Northman
11-19-2010, 11:59 AM
What looked good the interception, the fumble, the five or so other throws that went in and out of the defenders hands, the less than ten yards per completion?

I think people give Cutler way to much credit. Alot of people have this perception that he is great or is going to be great. The guy is still making an insane amount of mistakes. He made so many off balance throws last night that were almost picked off. Yet people just ignore it. He has talent so there for he can't suck.:rolleyes:

I thought he performed pretty shitty he is lucky his defense is playing at a high level. At least they can save his ass from the mistakes he makes. I watch these Bear's games and from what I can see he gets luckier than any other QB I have watched on almost being picked off. Maybe it is because he throws it harder than the defenders are used to. But it .seems like every game there is a few balls that go right through the defenders hands. The guy gets lucky usually but then sometimes the defenders actually catch them and he throws 4 or 5 picks in a game.

He still has some mechanics problems but again, she did say "when he gets a decent oline" he will be better which would be true so as long as he learns to quit throwing off his back foot.

Mike
11-19-2010, 12:28 PM

Cutler has the potential to be a great QB. He makes really amazing plays and makes winging the football look easy.

That said, I don't regret for 1 second the decision to ship him. I don't like his growth as a QB, in his maturity level, or leadership. IMO, he just doesn't have the right mentality. That doesn't mean he won't make amazing plays and win some games...his sheer talent alone will guarntee that. I just don't think he ever lives up to the player he could be.

Marshall is just a headcase. I am glad we dumped him as well. His production this year in Miami isn't worth 2 2's and the contract he signed.

ursamajor
11-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Ask and ye shall receive....

qJyApVrfk_8

LOL@Collins in that vid.