PDA

View Full Version : IAOFM - The Daily Lard (the best of Broncos and NFL news each and every morning)

itsalloverfatman
11-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Come on over to IAOFM - I've just posted the day's Broncos and NFL news...

The Daily Lard 11-17-10 (http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/the-daily-lard-11-17-10)

Thanks for checking us out, and Go Broncos!!!

The Glue Factory
11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
After a quick once over looks like a great sight! Kudos on a job well done.

itsalloverfatman
11-17-2010, 11:24 AM
We're glad you liked what you found and hope you'll come back - I put together the news every morning - 7 days a week, and TJ and Emmett bring their analysis as well.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Come on over to IAOFM - I've just posted the day's Broncos and NFL news...

The Daily Lard 11-17-10 (http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/the-daily-lard-11-17-10)

Thanks for checking us out, and Go Broncos!!!

I am curious - since you joined BF, you have made 4 posts, all of which contained links to your site. Do you plan on joining the discussion in other threads?

itsalloverfatman
11-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi Carol,

Honestly, I had never heard of www.broncosforums.com before yesterday, and as this was the site that bore the orange petition, I figured it would be a good idea to share my conspiracy theory article, if nothing else just to get a few laughs.

Obviously, I used some poor form in just posting links, and I'm sorry to make ill use of this site. While I do hope folks will come check out IAOFM, it's not right to be over here spamming. I will check out the other discussions here when I get a chance.

Best,
Doug

MasterShake
11-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi Carol,

Honestly, I had never heard of www.broncosforums.com before yesterday, and as this was the site that bore the orange petition, I figured it would be a good idea to share my conspiracy theory article, if nothing else just to get a few laughs.

Obviously, I used some poor form in just posting links, and I'm sorry to make ill use of this site. While I do hope folks will come check out IAOFM, it's not right to be over here spamming. I will check out the other discussions here when I get a chance.

Best,
Doug

If you really want to be awesome, put some links back to our site on yours! Its a win win situation! :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
11-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi Carol,

Best,
Doug

Thanks Doug for your very professional, honest response, and hopefully you will become a posting member here - give your opinions on different threads, etc.

slim
11-17-2010, 02:55 PM
There is something very fishy about the daily lard.

MasterShake
11-17-2010, 03:42 PM
There is something very fishy about the daily lard.

And something very lardy about the daily fish...