PDA

View Full Version : Its aMAYzing...

threefolddead
11-16-2010, 09:48 PM
To see some fire on the defense! Sure Dawkins brings a pregame fire that can get anyone jacked up but man I've missed seeing some big hits and Joe Mays made me get out of my chair more than a few times. He had some dumb mistakes but overall he impressed me and I hope he can learn to get him timing down cause man he can hit and hes got that fire that our defense just doesn't seem to have.

Jake Klug
11-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Yeah, he performed admirably.

BORDERLINE
11-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Joe Mays played well sunday , but all season he has looked slow. Hopefully he keeps this up

MileHighCrew
11-17-2010, 05:05 PM
He isn't a pro-bowl guy or a star, but he is an energy guy and he lifted teh D last Sunday. Way to go Joe :salute:

The Glue Factory
11-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Just wish he'd keep his head in the game. As I recall he was flagged for not one but two unecessary roughness calls on the same drive. One sustained a ddrive that would have resulted in a punt.

UrbanBounca
11-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Joe Mays played well sunday , but all season he has looked slow. Hopefully he keeps this up

He did play good during preseason.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

gobroncsnv
11-17-2010, 11:58 PM
I liked his game, cept for that PI penalty... the fumble thing will happen to any player... but man, once he hits you, you've been hit. What a build for a linebacker... won't see more impressive guns on ANYone who plays off the line of scrimmage.

broncobryce
11-18-2010, 12:02 AM
I agree. As long as it doesn't go too far, I don't mind a nasty ass hit here or there. Like when Ayers body slammed someone- I loved it. The opposing team needs to think twice about going against the defense. Not like the Titans punching people in the face, but a little extra never hurt anybody.

TimTebow15MVP
11-18-2010, 05:27 AM
smokin joe lays down the lumber. he just needs more reps. he will develope into one of the best middle linebackers in the league aslong as he plays with control.

Dzone
11-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Maybe we will have the same kind of luck with our latest Cleveland LB castoff , the kid from Hawaii