PDA

View Full Version : Sign McDaniels to an extension!!!

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Just thought we needed an alternative to the "fire McDaniels now" chant we got after the Raiders game. :D

Dreadnought
11-15-2010, 10:39 AM
Just thought we needed an alternative to the "fire McDaniels now" chant we got after the Raiders game. :D

Nice concept. The Broncos played a great game yesterday, and McDaniels did a fine job.

And if they offer him an extension I will probably have to become a synchronized swim or figure skating fan or something, or go live in a shack someplace and drink myself into oblivion. He still sucks :D.

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Hey Dread. 1-0 in the second half of the 2010 season!

Nomad
11-15-2010, 10:44 AM
And we can have Clay there to present him the extension and check on behalf of Bowlen!!:D

pnbronco
11-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Dread that's really cool that you said he did a fine job, it made me smile.

Ah heck if he gets a extension shacks get too cold and you would miss us too much, but drinking all you want/need could work......:D

pnbronco
11-15-2010, 10:46 AM
And we can have Clay there to present him the extension and check on behalf of Bowlen!!:D

Nomad you do a have a sneaky evil side, don't you??????

Oh the other hand I think Clay would be the very best man for that job.....:D

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Nomad you do a have a sneaky evil side, don't you??????

Oh the other hand I think Clay would be the very best man for that job.....:D
I will make sure Clay makes it there....

Dreadnought
11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Dread that's really cool that you said he did a fine job, it made me smile.

Ah heck if he gets a extension shacks get too cold and you would miss us too much, but drinking all you want/need could work......:D

Hey, I may be embittered and angry, but not blind. Fair is fair after all! Now, if he puts that kind of ass-whuppin' on the Raiders I might be open to reconsider. To me beating the Raiders is the bare minimum acceptable standard for Broncos coaches and teams. You can't win a Superbowl every year, but you must beat the Raiders. Beating the Chiefs and Chargers is fine and dandy too, and beating Philip Rivers is bonus, but in the end its all about the Silver and Black

BeefStew25
11-15-2010, 10:50 AM
McD, congrats on your first AFC West home win, buddy.

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Hey, I may be embittered and angry, but not blind. Fair is fair after all! Now, if he pouts that kind of ass-whuppin' on the Raiders I might be open to reconsider. To me beating the Raiders is the bare minimum acceptable standard for Broncos coaches and teams. You can't win a Superbowl every year, but you must beat the Raiders. Beating the Chiefs and Chargers is fine and dandy too, and beating Philip Rivers is bonus, but in the end its all about the Silver and Black
We have recently played better in Oakland than in Denver against the Raiders. It could be a totally different outcome. My measuring stick is the Chargers, since we have been crushed by them the last several years.

BigDaddyBronco
SuperBowl!!!

Dzone
Well, I was impressed with the entire game yesterday.
For now, Im not calling for Mcdaniels to be fired..If he can keep this up and make a legit run, I will be behind the guy...I want to believe in this teAM...I def thought they would win this game given the circumstances...I posted to that fact a coulple days ago...
I dont like Mcdaniels, but winning makes him more tolerable. Just saying it the way it is. Winning has a way of making any coach look good. Good Job!!!!

Thnikkaman
49-29 will be on Haley's tombstone.

broncogirl7
11-15-2010, 10:53 AM
I'd say no way, no how!!!!

SOCALORADO.
11-15-2010, 10:54 AM

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/fat_woman_vomit.jpg

Thnikkaman
11-15-2010, 10:55 AM

SuperBowl!!!

Now We Go!

Dreadnought
11-15-2010, 10:57 AM
We have recently played better in Oakland than in Denver against the Raiders. It could be a totally different outcome. My measuring stick is the Chargers, since we have been crushed by them the last several years.

Chargers is a better yardstick, but I don't loathe them like I do the Raiders. I could almost tolerate a 2-14 year that involved a sweep of Oakland, and the prime reason I was able to be more or less reconciled with the (mistaken) firing of Shanahan was that he had lost his dark voodoo mojo over Oakland for some reason.

I hate that team. I hate Al Davis. I hate the ******* pseudo tough guy Raider fans. I hate their history, Ken Stabler, Jack Tatum, Lester Hayes, all of it. I won't buy "Madden" because John Madden coached them. On and on and on goes my obsessive hate. They can't suck enough to satisfy my hate.

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Chargers is a better yardstick, but I don't loathe them like I do the Raiders. I could almost tolerate a 2-14 year that involved a sweep of Oakland, and the prime reason I was able to be more or less reconciled with the (mistaken) firing of Shanahan was that he had lost his dark voodoo mojo over Oakland for some reason.

I hate that team. I hate Al Davis. I hate the ******* pseudo tough guy Raider fans. I hate their history, Ken Stabler, Jack Tatum, Lester Hayes, all of it. I won't buy "Madden" because John Madden coached them. On and on and on goes my obsessive hate. They can't suck enough to satisfy my hate.

Awesome. I love that kind of hate.

pnbronco
11-15-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey, I may be embittered and angry, but not blind. Fair is fair after all! Now, if he puts that kind of ass-whuppin' on the Raiders I might be open to reconsider. To me beating the Raiders is the bare minimum acceptable standard for Broncos coaches and teams. You can't win a Superbowl every year, but you must beat the Raiders. Beating the Chiefs and Chargers is fine and dandy too, and beating Philip Rivers is bonus, but in the end its all about the Silver and Black

I agree, the game against the Raiders was one of the toughest games I have ever gone through. I was getting sick to my stomach going into that game yesterday, I was a bundle of nerves. I could not relax, kind of, till we were 32 points up.

I'm just so proud of all of them. Lloyd said on the radio after the SF game that when a team is struggling like the Broncos are that's when finger pointing and complete collapse of locker room can happen. That he was going to look inside himself and see what he could do better and bring to the table. He felt like his team mates would do the same. I'm just soooo happy that they did that. Now if they can play like they did yesterday and not beat themselves, then I will be a happy camper.

Oh what ever voodoo Dr. went down last week, please go back again, getting guys healthy certainly made difference. Seeing the O line having big smiles after the game was priceless!

I just know that my drive to WA tomorrow got a heck of a lot easier.....:D

Thnikkaman
11-15-2010, 11:04 AM
I agree, the game against the Raiders was one of the toughest games I have ever gone through. I was getting sick to my stomach going into that game yesterday, I was a bundle of nerves. I could not relax, kind of, till we were 32 points up.

I'm just so proud of all of them. Lloyd said on the radio after the SF game that when a team is struggling like the Broncos are that's when finger pointing and complete collapse of locker room can happen. That he was going to look inside himself and see what he could do better and bring to the table. He felt like his team mates would do the same. I'm just soooo happy that they did that. Now if they can play like they did yesterday and not beat themselves, then I will be a happy camper.

Oh what ever voodoo Dr. went down last week, please go back again, getting guys healthy certainly made difference. Seeing the O line having big smiles after the game was priceless!

I'd like to think the Pep talk Elway gave to the team helped as well.

pnbronco
11-15-2010, 11:07 AM

So you don't like the Raiders.....darn I had the Howie Long Jersey all picked out for you this Christmas......:laugh:..........;)

Got to get to work....my van is not going to pack itself, dang it.

frauschieze
11-15-2010, 11:08 AM
I have to applaud the DJ decision. I preached about how the "right" thing to do was to not let him start but make him play, and he was benched for the first series. McD and the rest of the Broncos decision makers get an A for personnel management and motivation from me. On this assignment. :D

Nomad
11-15-2010, 11:10 AM
I'd like to think the Pep talk Elway gave to the team helped as well.

Elway can be the BRONCOS 'Knute Rockne'! I expect him to be in that locker room standing on the benches giving his speeches every Sunday or gameday!!:D

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 11:14 AM
Nice concept. The Broncos played a great game yesterday, and McDaniels did a fine job.

And if they offer him an extension I will probably have to become a synchronized swim or figure skating fan or something, or go live in a shack someplace and drink myself into oblivion. He still sucks :D.
We'll miss ya.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Northman
11-15-2010, 11:15 AM

His name is John Elway. :D

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 11:16 AM
....and they ARE coming off their bye, and prolly getting healthy again.

G_Money
11-15-2010, 11:18 AM
McDaniels handled DJ right. He handled Elway right (something Shanahan would never do) and acknowledged that calling on the glory of the franchise might help.

But mostly he figured out how to put the damn ball in the end zone in the first quarter which had been KILLING us all season. Tebow needs to run all our 1st-and-goal series, btw.

Now, just as the Oakland game didn't mean as much without the season-killing loss to SF, this win won't mean as much without a follow-up victory in SD.

SD, Rams, KC in the next 3 weeks. Win two of the three and we'd have something to build on. It starts next week.

But for this week, the Broncos came out of the bye with the angry menace I wanted to see. Taking the Chiefs to the woodshed is a good way to make a statement. Don't - DO NOT - let it fall flat by returning to our losing ways a week later.

~G

Italianmobstr7
11-15-2010, 11:19 AM
McD is 1-0 in his last 1 game!

Broncolingus
11-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Denver scored in the red zone...

Denver ran the ball...

Denver stopped the run...

Denver was more physical than the opponent...

Denver 'gave-in' to killer instinct and never let KC off the mat...

Usually, good things happen when a team does that.

Good job, boy's...:salute:

(...now, if we could get that effort 12-14 games a season - or make that 19 games a season :D)

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 11:22 AM
don't think a healthy offensive line matters? Just ask the steelers. NE ate them up!

MileHighCrew
11-15-2010, 11:26 AM
The one good point for signing him now would be considerign his record he would come very cheap. Great win yesterday though, I loved every second.

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 11:33 AM

3-6, 5-14, 59-14. And during the stretch of the last 19 games, its not like there havent been games where they won handily. Look at the Giants last year or the Seahawks this year. Thats almost half there wins over the last 19 games and both were won handily. Yet, theyre still 5-14 over the last 19 games.

Youre just making yourself look bad by doing this after 1 game. And lets be real here, if Denver was 12-4 in their last 16 games going into the Raiders game, the tone would have been different. But they werent. They were 4-12 headed into that game. So, dont even try to say the Raider game was only about that game. No matter how much that one game is something theyre all going to have to live with, the degree of negativity encompassed more than that one game. Yesterdays win just means theyre 5-14.

Thnikkaman
11-15-2010, 11:51 AM
3-6, 5-14, 59-14. And during the stretch of the last 19 games, its not like there havent been games where they won handily. Look at the Giants last year or the Seahawks this year. Thats almost half there wins over the last 19 games and both were won handily. Yet, theyre still 5-14 over the last 19 games.

Youre just making yourself look bad by doing this after 1 game. And lets be real here, if Denver was 12-4 in their last 16 games going into the Raiders game, the tone would have been different. But they werent. They were 4-12 headed into that game. So, dont even try to say the Raider game was only about that game. No matter how much that one game is something theyre all going to have to live with, the degree of negativity encompassed more than that one game. Yesterdays win just means theyre 5-14.

Do you enjoy life? Do you enjoy things that make you happy? We won. At least enjoy it for a couple of days before you go back into the pitty party. Next time the broncos lose, you can go back to using all of the tube socks in your sock drawer to clean up the "joy" you get from seeing Denver on the losing end.

In summary:

Let go of the past and enjoy the good things, unless a broncos loss is a good thing for you.

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 12:08 PM

Uh, I don't really care if I make myself look bad to you. No yesterday's win means they are 11-14 under McD, or 1-0 in the second half of this season. If you want to manipulate the numbers to make your case, I'll do the same. :welcome:

slim
11-15-2010, 12:17 PM
Uh, I don't really care if I make myself look bad to you. No yesterday's win means they are 11-14 under McD, or 1-0 in the second half of this season. If you want to manipulate the numbers to make your case, I'll do the same. :welcome:

If you only count the first half of last year and the second half of this year, McD is 7-2.

pnbronco
11-15-2010, 12:20 PM
If you only count the first half of last year and the second half of this year, McD is 7-2.

Now that's the type of accounting I like.....keep it going slim, you numbers man....;)

Hey someone with time, could you see how many games Harris has started in the wins/losses?

ikillz0mbies
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
One game after a bye week doesn't say much. If he can steer the Broncos into a winning streak and prove that it wasn't a fluke, then I'll start to have confidence in him again. Next week on the road against San Diego is going to be TOUGH. He better have the Broncos prepared because the Chargers are coming off a bye.

slim
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Now that's the type of accounting I like.....keep it going slim, you numbers man....;)

Hey someone with time, could you see how many games Harris has started in the wins/losses?

That is a good question.

I know the run game went down hill right after Harris got hurt last year, which is also when we started to lose. So I would bet that stat would look pretty favorable for Mr. Harris.

Dzone
11-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Feels so great to experience a big Bronco VICTORY..ahhhhh...isnt it great?

Man, I have criticized mcdaniels for the last 2 weeks...Hey, lets admit it, a VICTORY like that smells pretty damn sweet...if we did it once, against a good Chiefs team, we can do it again and again...if they work hard like that and prepare for SD the same way, then I expect more such VICTORIES...also, Tebow packages can really catch teams off guard...It seems like they have no clue how to defend him..

Dzone
11-15-2010, 12:28 PM
anyone have the grade out for the OL? How was Harris? I cant watch every player on every play

Jake Klug

I doubt Im the only one who thought that. I mean, if youd make such a silly thread after the team is 5-14, youd probably also make a similar thread if they had won a game after losing 10 in a row.

Maybe Denver should just ask Detroit if theyd like to trade coaches.

Nomad
One game after a bye week doesn't say much. If he can steer the Broncos into a winning streak and prove that it wasn't a fluke, then I'll start to have confidence in him again. Next week on the road against San Diego is going to be TOUGH. He better have the Broncos prepared because the Chargers are coming off a bye.

BRONCOS need to ride the momentum and take it to SD!! Chargers are going to have to gameplan for different BRONCOS team than what they saw the last 4 games before the BRONCOS bye!!

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 12:33 PM
I doubt Im the only one who thought that. I mean, if youd make such a silly thread after the team is 5-14, youd probably also make a similar thread if they had won a game after losing 10 in a row.

I guess you're not a fan of my satiric look at the myopic nature of our fan base.

BeefStew25
11-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Guys, don't hang me here, but I think Ramadan screws up our line. Can we get Fred Phelps in to visit with Harris?

Broncolingus
11-15-2010, 12:38 PM
BRONCOS need to ride the momentum and take it to SD!! Chargers are going to have to gameplan for different BRONCOS team than what they saw the last 4 games before the BRONCOS bye!!

...the Bolts are team in the Division I like the least right now...yes, because of Wivers, Merry-man, etc. and the fact they have owned us bad for several years in a row now.

...in fact, I would have preferred yesterdays ass whoopin to be of the Bolts rather than the Chefs - although, Haley-ee made it easier after the game (sissy).

...it would be indeed be glorious to see Denver to put a double-digit beat-down on the Bolts on national TV...cause you know Wivers would be stomping and throwing tantrums right and left if that happens.

(...and yes, yes - the Raiders remain the mortal enemy overall...)

slim
11-15-2010, 12:38 PM

5-14? I guess you missed the news flash.

The record we need to focus on is 7-2.

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Do you enjoy life? Do you enjoy things that make you happy? We won. At least enjoy it for a couple of days before you go back into the pitty party. Next time the broncos lose, you can go back to using all of the tube socks in your sock drawer to clean up the "joy" you get from seeing Denver on the losing end.

In summary:

Let go of the past and enjoy the good things, unless a broncos loss is a good thing for you.
Wasting your fingers, TM. I've yet to see a positive post from him.
Some have to beat down that which they have no control over, especially if they were burned in the past. Its easier to stay negative so they dont get hurt again. Not sure if its a Syndrome or not, but a good friend of mine growing up was the same way. Even when good happened for him, he still expected the bad to follow. Sadly, at my last reunion, he was still the same.

Cugel
11-15-2010, 12:43 PM

I hate to burst your bubble, but NOTHING has changed. :coffee:

Is there anybody stupid enough to believe that 5-11 or 6-10 or even 7-9 is reason to keep McDaniels?

If he wins a few games, that means next year he'll have a Championship?

If you people really believe that you're more delusional than I thought. There's a reason this team won 4 and lost 14 extending back to last season. And it's not because McDaniels is a great coach but got a few bad breaks.

It's because he screwed up the team and now they are basically worse than mediocre. If they catch a few breaks (injury-wise) and get an opponent overconfident like KC, then they can win some.

But, then REALITY will set in. And reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. :coffee:

This team isn't going anywhere.

And, long term, until they fire McDaniels and get a REAL coach in here they're doomed to repeated failure.

The WORST thing that can happen is that they win a couple of late games -- enough to keep McDaniels from getting fired so the team can start rebuilding.

That's actually the LOSING TEAM PROGRAM. Teams like the Lions and Browns go thorough it again and again.

They bring in a coach. He sucks ALMOST bad enough to get fired, but wins a couple of games late in the season and saves his job for another year.

But, it's an illusion, and the NEXT season he comes out and is just as bad as the previous season.

You can call it "Eric Mangini syndrome." Just when it looked like Mangini might get CANNED in Cleveland, he wins a few and gives management some reason for hope. And he comes back for another year! And screws the team up some more.

Only he'll be fired NEXT season. The hope was illusion. It's just a way to waste another year. (Same thing finally caught up to Wade Phillips -- who was ALMOST, but finally not quite, bad enough to get fired LAST season. Thus the Cowboys wasted a season by keeping him around instead of firing his sorry ass out of there last year).

But, at least Phillips was finally BAD ENOUGH to force a decision. McDaniels is worse. Just when you think he might just FORCE Bowlen's hand, he wins one (or two) and escapes the axe (temporarily). In the end it's just going to mean more seasons of misery and false hope for Broncos fans. :mad:

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 12:44 PM
:Hi5:
Thats what I'm talkin 'bout! :victory:

slim
11-15-2010, 12:44 PM
I hate to burst your bubble, but NOTHING has changed. :coffee:

Is there anybody stupid enough to believe that 5-11 or 6-10 or even 7-9 is reason to keep McDaniels?

If he wins a few games, that means next year he'll have a Championship?

If you people really believe that you're more delusional than I thought. There's a reason this team won 4 and lost 14 extending back to last season. And it's not because McDaniels is a great coach but got a few bad breaks.

It's because he screwed up the team and now they are basically worse than mediocre. If they catch a few breaks (injury-wise) and get an opponent overconfident like KC, then they can win some.

But, then REALITY will set in. And reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. :coffee:

This team isn't going anywhere.

And, long term, until they fire McDaniels and get a REAL coach in here they're doomed to repeated failure.

The WORST thing that can happen is that they win a couple of late games -- enough to keep McDaniels from getting fired so the team can start rebuilding.

That's actually the LOSING TEAM PROGRAM. Teams like the Lions and Browns go thorough it again and again.

They bring in a coach. He sucks ALMOST bad enough to get fired, but wins a couple of games late in the season and saves his job for another year.

But, it's an illusion, and the NEXT season he comes out and is just as bad as the previous season.

You can call it "Eric Mangini syndrome." Just when it looked like Mangini might get CANNED in Cleveland, he wins a few and gives management some reason for hope. And he comes back for another year! And screws the team up some more.

Only he'll be fired NEXT season. The hope was illusion. It's just a way to waste another year. (Same thing finally caught up to Wade Phillips -- who was ALMOST, but finally not quite, bad enough to get fired LAST season).

That's the spirit!

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 12:46 PM
That's the spirit!
When I go the games I fold my arms and pout.

BeefStew25
11-15-2010, 12:47 PM
I beat the shit out of my wife.

BeefStew25
I beat the shit out of my wife.

After she changes my Depends.

Jake Klug
I guess you're not a fan of my satiric look at the myopic nature of our fan base.

When your looking at 1 and the fanbase is looking at 19, its hard for you to make that claim.

Cugel
11-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Wasting your fingers, TM. I've yet to see a positive post from him.
Some have to beat down that which they have no control over, especially if they were burned in the past. Its easier to stay negative so they dont get hurt again. Not sure if its a Syndrome or not, but a good friend of mine growing up was the same way. Even when good happened for him, he still expected the bad to follow. Sadly, at my last reunion, he was still the same.

Blah, blah, blah. Save the phony psychology for your stupid dates. :coffee:

In reality we simply DON'T BELIEVE IN JOSH McDANIELS! And a win (or two) ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE THAT!

In the end he's going to fail, because he's making bad mistakes and because he has a defective personality. Winning a game or two might please the fans, but all it's going to do is keep this loser around so he can screw up the team for another season.

Just like LOSING coaches do repeatedly -- until they're finally run out of town leaving a huge mess, devastated salary cap and a bunch of useless players that the NEXT coach will have to get rid of before he can start ANOTHER 2 or 3 year rebuilding program.

That's why the Lions and Browns are the Lions and Browns. :coffee:

And now it's happening in Denver. Sadly. We simply have the wrong coach to build for any kind of future. At best he can tread water until he finally, inevitably, screws up bad enough to get FIRED!

And the sooner that happens the better. :coffee:

slim
11-15-2010, 12:53 PM
When I go the games I fold my arms and pout.

I have stopped watching the games. I mean, what's the point?

GEM
11-15-2010, 12:53 PM

:wave: Hi Lex....just because we can't prove it's you, doesn't mean we don't know.

It must suck to be this eternally pessimistic. I'd hate to be your dog. Geez. :lol:

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 12:56 PM
:wave: Hi lex....just because we can't prove it's you, doesn't mean we don't know.

It must suck to be this eternally pessimistic. I'd hate to be your dog. Geez. :lol:

wth!

BigDaddyBronco
11-15-2010, 12:57 PM
:wave: Hi Lex....just because we can't prove it's you, doesn't mean we don't know.

His dog sleeps in traffic?

GEM
11-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Geez...ya get a nice ass whooping and some still have to sit and bitch. Life must just suck for some of you. :lol:

GEM
11-15-2010, 12:59 PM
His dog sleeps in traffic?

I'm afraid to put a number on how many times that poor dog gets Broncos suck kicks daily.

UrbanBounca
11-15-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm glad we picked up the win, and I'm happy for McD, but I would still be glad to never see him step onto Invesco again.

BroncoNut
11-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Way to go Josh. I knew you could do it!!!

Cugel
11-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Geez...ya get a nice ass whooping and some still have to sit and bitch. Life must just suck for some of you. :lol:

Life's just fine. I always enjoy watching the Broncos win. No matter how bad I know it will be for the team, long-term. I just can't sit there and root for the Chiefs because getting McDaniels fired soonest is in the best long-term interest of the team. :coffee:

But, if I was convinced that Josh McDaniels had a HOPE IN HELL of ever building this team into a champion, then I'd be ecstatic: "they're finally on their way!"

But, because I know that any hope is doomed to be FALSE hope --- BECAUSE HE SUCKS, there's no point getting all excited over a win (or two). That's all. :coffee:

slim
11-15-2010, 01:08 PM
I'm afraid to put a number on how many times that poor dog gets Broncos suck kicks daily.

My dog was happy yesterday. I didn't have to kick him once. He got a well-earned week off.

Tned
11-15-2010, 01:08 PM

Yea, wasn't it Lovie Smith that in his first press conference as Bears coach said something like he didn't know how quickly they would be playoff contenders, but his first goal was to beat Green Bay. Something like that, paying honor to the Bears rivalry.

Tned
11-15-2010, 01:09 PM

At least you didn't break your pooch's paw... :sad:

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 01:11 PM
That's the spirit!
:lol:

Would that be akin to 'shooting yourself in the face to spite your nose'? :confused:

GEM
11-15-2010, 01:23 PM
wth!

Your uncanny ability to be an arrogant .... gives you away every time. :shrugs:

GEM
11-15-2010, 01:24 PM

I'm calling PETA on you. :lol:

Nomad
11-15-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm calling PETA on you. :lol:

ASPCA has been contacted!!:D

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Your uncanny ability to be an arrogant .... gives you away every time. :shrugs:

Every time? WTH are you talking about?

slim
11-15-2010, 01:30 PM
GEM, ask him what he thinks of Jamal Charles.

That ought to tell you all you need to know.

GEM
11-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Every time? WTH are you talking about?

Each time you sign up with a new username. Tis ok...it's nice watching you play dumb once in awhile. With the ego, it doesn't happen very often.

GEM
11-15-2010, 01:33 PM
GEM, ask him what he thinks of Jamal Charles.

That ought to tell you all you need to know.

So Jake....Charles got shut down yesterday...what are your thoughts on him?

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 01:33 PM
So Jake....Charles got shut down yesterday...what are your thoughts on him?

I dont get what you mean? This is an odd question.

GEM
11-15-2010, 01:36 PM
I dont get what you mean? This is an odd question.

Asking you what you think of a specific player is odd? We are on a football message board, right? :confused:

What are your thoughts on Jamal Charles?

slim
11-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Jake, how do you feel about Steve Spagnuolo?

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Asking you what you think of a specific player is odd? We are on a football message board, right? :confused:

At what point have I mentioned Jamaal Charles? I dont get what you're fishing for?

Dreadnought
11-15-2010, 01:44 PM

Asking you what you think of a specific player is odd? We are on a football message board, right?

Oh you wacky guys! All Giddy from the great win, I 'spect. :laugh:

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 01:51 PM

I hear his dog likes it. :D

shank
11-15-2010, 01:52 PM
I hear his dog likes it. :D

his dog's name was jamal... until yesterday.

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 01:53 PM
wth!
LMAO!
Lex.....lost for words.

GEM
11-15-2010, 01:54 PM
At what point have I mentioned Jamaal Charles? I dont get what you're fishing for?

:sigh: How hard is it to answer the question.

What are your thoughts on Jamaal Charles? What do you think of him? Am I typing Swahili or something?

Broncolingus
11-15-2010, 01:57 PM
What are your thoughts on Jamaal Charles? What do you think of him? Am I typing Swahili or something?

I got your back, chicka!

http://campus.udayton.edu/mary/images/sagan03.jpg

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 01:57 PM
Life's just fine. I always enjoy watching the Broncos win. No matter how bad I know it will be for the team, long-term. I just can't sit there and root for the Chiefs because getting McDaniels fired soonest is in the best long-term interest of the team. :coffee:

But, if I was convinced that Josh McDaniels had a HOPE IN HELL of ever building this team into a champion, then I'd be ecstatic: "they're finally on their way!"

But, because I know that any hope is doomed to be FALSE hope --- BECAUSE HE SUCKS, there's no point getting all excited over a win (or two). That's all. :coffee:
Someone call the whitecoats. Cug's losing it cuz McD won a game!

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 01:59 PM
:sigh: How hard is it to answer the question.

Its obviously very hard. I feel like youre fishing for something.

Nice boobs, btw.

GEM
11-15-2010, 02:11 PM
Its obviously very hard. I feel like youre fishing for something.

Nice boobs, btw.

I'm fishing for your opinion on Jamaal Charles.

Thanks.

pnbronco
11-15-2010, 02:14 PM

But you got it the cute cast.......

pnbronco
11-15-2010, 02:17 PM

Yeah Jake how do you feel about Spagnuolo and I think Gem asked a very reasonable question about Charles.

shank
11-15-2010, 02:18 PM
But you got it the cute cast.......

take him to the dog park. the sympathy is guaranteed to help him get at least 2-3 bitches' phone numbers.

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm fishing for your opinion on Jamaal Charles.

Thanks.

He's a good RB. But Im hardly alone in thinking that. Im not sure if that gives you what youre looking for.

GEM
11-15-2010, 02:26 PM
He's a good RB. But Im hardly alone in thinking that. Im not sure if that gives you what youre looking for.

Now see, that wasn't so hard. ;) Thanks.

slim
11-15-2010, 02:26 PM

Do you feel that the Broncos '08 draft was a complete waste simply because they failed to draft Mr. Charles?

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Now see, that wasn't so hard. ;) Thanks.

Do I win something, my little tit kitten?

GEM
11-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Do I win something, my little tit kitten?

No, but if you happen to call me that again, you might find yourself in a tree whacker. ;)

Oh...and if it was hard to notice...they aren't little. :lol:

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 02:34 PM
No, but if you happen to call me that again, you might find yourself in a tree whacker. ;)

You have a wildly erotic imagination. Very fun!

GEM
11-15-2010, 02:37 PM
You have a wildly erotic imagination. Very fun!

Tree whackers....the new in in the BDSM scene. ;)

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 02:41 PM

Oh...and if it was hard to notice...they aren't little. :lol:

I was making an assumption that you're little...not that your ta ta's are little.

This is fun. Lets talk more about your girls. Are they real?

GEM
11-15-2010, 02:44 PM
I was making an assumption that you're little...not that your ta ta's are little.

Let's not....how do you feel about Spagnuolo?

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 03:10 PM
Let's not....how do you feel about Spagnuolo?

I'm more of a Ragu guy.

Wait What?

I Eat Staples
11-15-2010, 03:16 PM

We seem to always be on the same page. This post describes exactly how I feel.

McD is still an awful coach, but he certainly deserves credit for one of our most dominant wins in recent memory. Props to the coaching staff and our players.

Dzone
11-15-2010, 03:38 PM
If he can bring his team into games as well prepared as they were for KC, then Im expecting more wins. Does it help MAKE me like Mcd a little more? Well, I still dont like the guy, but if he wins, I dont care who is coaCHING...I will begin to like him as the wins pile up.

Dreadnought
11-15-2010, 03:51 PM

It seems GEM has turned you down flat. Better luck next time. On a positive note, Beefstew25 sometimes likes to make with the sexy talk, so you could always drop Beef a PM. Hey, ya never know!

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 03:52 PM
It seems GEM has turned you down flat. Better luck next time. On a positive note, Beefstew25 sometimes likes to make with the sexy talk, so you could always drop Beef a PM. Hey, ya never know!

Its quid pro quo.

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 03:58 PM
take him to the dog park. the sympathy is guaranteed to help him get at least 2-3 bitches' phone numbers.
So T gace him a sweater, a "cute cast" AND a doggy phone?! :eek:

...no....I.....can't.......I...won't.....go...ther e

GEM
11-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Its quid pro quo.

No worries...It was never offered or thought of. I asked a football question and you got personal. Easiest sign of weakness. ;) Nothing new for you, Lex.

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 04:02 PM
No worries...It was never offered or thought of. I asked a football question and you got personal. Easiest sign of weakness. ;) Nothing new for you, Lex.

Personal...like the kicking the dog comment?

Im going to have to research this Lex guy. He seems to have had a profound impact.

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Its quid pro quo.
yummmmm....calimari......

GEM
11-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Personal...like the kicking the dog comment?

Im going to have to research this Lex guy. He seems to have had a profound impact.

Not really...he was more of a minor annoyance. ;) The same kind of annoyance as that of a fly....just never really goes away.

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Not really...he was more of a minor annoyance. ;) The same kind of annoyance as that of a fly....just never really goes away.

I dont remember individual flies. Apparently you do.

GEM
11-15-2010, 04:19 PM
I dont remember individual flies. Apparently you do.

:lol: Was that supposed to be insulting or something?

Annoying in the way of arrogant ass who can't accept that other people don't take his opinion for fact and inherently feels the need to lower himself to personal attacks because his arguments are usually THAT freaking weak. Annoying as in the way that he was kicked out of the community and has done so in a few other Broncos communities, yet just can't get enough of them to stay the hell away even though 95% of those communities don't want to hear his tired ass arguments.

That's a more realistic explanation of the kind of annoyance.

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 04:25 PM

Annoying in the way of arrogant ass who can't accept that other people don't take his opinion for fact and inherently feels the need to lower himself to personal attacks because his arguments are usually THAT freaking weak. Annoying as in the way that he was kicked out of the community and has done so in a few other Broncos communities, yet just can't get enough of them to stay the hell away even though 95% of those communities don't want to hear his tired ass arguments.

Well, you should look that guy up. You seem kind of infatuated with him.

Like I said, one of these days, I should research him. He seems to have had a profound effect on others here.

Dreadnought
11-15-2010, 04:30 PM

I'm sure no insult was intended, GEM. As for why we remember Lex? because it takes a good bit of asshattery to get permabanned here, and I think any Mod remembers all of the members who were so permabanned quite well. Then when they sneak back in under an assumed screen-name (e.g. Sconniebronco in that case) it serves as a reminder.

There are all kinds of posters here, good, bad, and indifferent. Some of the indifferent and even bad ones show up, post for some short period of time, and eventually fade into oblivion. Only a select few are remembered.

This is of course academic and instructional, as you being Jake Klug, a relative noob, would know neither Lex nor how things have been done here in the past.

GEM
11-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Well, you should look that guy up. You seem kind of infatuated with him.

Like I said, one of these days, I should research him. He seems to have had a profound effect on others here.

:yawn: Profound. :lol:

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 04:36 PM
I'm sure no insult was intended, GEM. As for why we remember Lex? because it takes a good bit of asshattery to get permabanned here, and I think any Mod remembers all of the members who were so permabanned quite well. Then when they sneak back in under an assumed screen-name (e.g. Sconniebronco in that case) it serves as a reminder.

There are all kinds of posters here, good, bad, and indifferent. Some of the indifferent and even bad ones show up, post for some short period of time, and eventually fade into oblivion. Only a select few are remembered.

This is of course academic and instructional, as you being Jake Klug, a relative noob, would know neither Lex nor how things have been done here in the past.

Yeah, thanks for making proper acknowledgment and I must say, the accusations are a little offputting. I thought the kicking the dog comment was in poor taste and a reference to another discussion yesterday.

But having said that, the constant references have me intrigued by this Lex character.

Dreadnought
11-15-2010, 04:39 PM
But having said that, the constant references have me intrigued by this Lex character.

Life is too short. He wasn't really very interesting. Take up stamp collecting or quilting if you are looking for more interesting ways to spend your time

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 04:39 PM
:yawn: Profound. :lol:

I dont know. It seems like you actually like him more than you let on or that he has you spooked...like youre so intent on him not pulling the wool over your eyes that youll accuse anyone of being him when you see the slightest similarity.

Whatever the case, it seems like this lex character has become part of you.

GEM
11-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Yeah, thanks for making proper acknowledgment and I must say, the accusations are a little offputting. I thought the kicking the dog comment was in poor taste and a reference to another discussion yesterday.

Like I would seriously endorse kicking a dog. Geez! :laugh:

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Life is too short. He wasn't really very interesting. Take up stamp collecting or quilting if you are looking for more interesting ways to spend your time

Why does it have to be stamp collecting or quilting?...why can't it be porn or something?

You guys have seriously built him up though.

TXBRONC
11-15-2010, 04:41 PM

I thought you were already a fan of synchronized swimming and figure skating? I was sure said somewhere that you have replica string bikini from your favorite team and a fathead poster of Nancy Kerrigan in your man cave. :confused: :lol: (j/k)

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Like I would seriously endorse kicking a dog. Geez! :laugh:

Apology accepted. No hard feelings, Gem. Mean-spirited comment aside, I still think your girls are spectacular.

Dreadnought
11-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I thought you were already a fan of synchronized swimming and figure skating? I was sure said somewhere that you have replica string bikini from your favorite team and a fathead poster of Nancy Kerrigan in your man cave. :confused: :lol: (j/k)

Tonya Harding, dude. Get it right! :cool:

GEM
11-15-2010, 04:59 PM
I dont know. It seems like you actually like him more than you let on or that he has you spooked...like youre so intent on him not pulling the wool over your eyes that youll accuse anyone of being him when you see the slightest similarity.

Whatever the case, it seems like this lex character has become part of you.

Actually, I hardly ever talked to the guy. :shrugs: The similarities aren't slight. Just seems a little too coincidental.

GEM
11-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Apology accepted. No hard feelings, Gem. Mean-spirited comment aside, I still think your girls are spectacular.

That absolutely makes my entire day. /sarcasm.

TXBRONC
11-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Tonya Harding, dude. Get it right! :cool:

Oh ok. I thought Kerrigan was your favorite but that you had a baseball bat with Tonya's autograph.

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 05:05 PM
That absolutely makes my entire day. /sarcasm.

What do you mean?

Northman
11-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Is this thread about McD's extension or Lex?

GEM
11-15-2010, 05:07 PM
It started out about McD's extension and I took it off topic. Time to ban myself. :D

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Is this thread about McD's extension or Lex?

I know. Right?! They're really building Lex up like crazy.

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 05:10 PM
It started out about McD's extension and I took it off topic. Time to ban myself. :D

I'm high fiving this but not for the comment.

BroncoBJ
11-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Spags lost yesterday. No way I want that bum as our headcoach. :fight: We need to keep McD around now.