PDA

View Full Version : Tebow tied for third in NFL passer rating...

robert ethan
11-15-2010, 12:46 AM
...with Steve Breaston, Peyton Hillis, Michael Robinson, Sam Koch, and Brad Smith.:D

sneakers
11-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Sam Koch, is that pronounced "****"?

edit: I mean "rooster"?

Zweems56
11-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Sam Koch, is that pronounced "****"?

edit: I mean "rooster"?

I work with a Koch. Its pronounced Coke

PAINTERDAVE
11-15-2010, 09:40 AM
Peyton Hillis...

LOL

frauschieze
11-15-2010, 09:48 AM
I work with a Koch. Its pronounced Coke

I've known some that pronounce it cook as well as Coke.

T.K.O.
11-15-2010, 12:02 PM
the name has greek origins and i believe it is pronounced "penis":welcome:

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 12:09 PM
cook
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

broncofaninfla
11-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Glad to see them finally let Tebow throw.

I Eat Staples
11-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Everywhere we turn, we see Peyton Hillis.

Dzone
11-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Tebow is close to being an NFL superstar

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 01:49 PM
I want to see more Tebow. Ive resisted until now but there is just too much the defense has to account for when they go against him in small doses. And because of that, theres a lot that opens up. It should be fairly predictable what defenses will do against him in certain looks, especially since he hasnt aired it out yet. But its not like the guys not a capable passer, especially when stuff is open.

I think its time to start integrating him into the offense on a more regular basis.

lgenf
11-15-2010, 02:09 PM
I want to see more Tebow. Ive resisted until now but there is just too much the defense has to account for when they go against him in small doses. And because of that, theres a lot that opens up. It should be fairly predictable what defenses will do against him in certain looks, especially since he hasnt aired it out yet. But its not like the guys not a capable passer, especially when stuff is open.

I think its time to start integrating him into the offense on a more regular basis.

oh don't start this now, we still have the other thread running where I asked that question two weeks ago, going into the bye week.

we are not going to see TT in any non-RZ minutes unless Orton goes down. If yesterday did not prove that, then nothing will. Now in fairness neither team's defense decided to show up for the game, but with that lead, you would have thought it was a perfect time to have him work the entire field not just the 5yd line and in.

I am a huge fan, and love seeing the goaline offense with him running it, but clearly McD is holding him off (either for his own good or the teams)

I want to see him play and prove everyone wrong, but alas we will be waiting until the season is officially gone before there is no risk to the team

Dzone
11-15-2010, 04:19 PM
heres from Peter King on Tebow
Look for more Tebow in the coming weeks.

Nearly lost in the Broncos' 49-29 rout of the Chiefs: the emergence of Tim Tebow as a passer and runner. Tebow's not going to replace Kyle Orton anytime soon, and he probably doesn't have a chance to do so, rightfully, until 2012; that's how good Orton has been. But Tebow ran for a one-yard score in the second quarter Sunday, then threw a three-yard touchdown pass to Spencer Larson in the third quarter, a long-awaited first NFL pass from Tebow.

Talked to Denver coach Josh McDaniels last night, and he said, "The package for Tim will continue to grow, and we'll expand it. We like what we've seen in him, a lot. We've had more than a few [passes] in for him in the past few weeks, and we just got a chance to use one today.''

A good day for the Broncos, and a needed good day, happened because Orton was able to pummel the Chiefs secondary early -- he threw three touchdown passes in the first quarter -- and keep Kansas City on its heels. "We wanted to throw the football so we could run later,'' McDaniels said. And it worked.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/11/14/monday-morning-qb-week-10/1.html#ixzz15O7lq8rd

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 04:30 PM
heres from Peter King on Tebow
Look for more Tebow in the coming weeks.

Nearly lost in the Broncos' 49-29 rout of the Chiefs: the emergence of Tim Tebow as a passer and runner. Tebow's not going to replace Kyle Orton anytime soon, and he probably doesn't have a chance to do so, rightfully, until 2012; that's how good Orton has been. But Tebow ran for a one-yard score in the second quarter Sunday, then threw a three-yard touchdown pass to Spencer Larson in the third quarter, a long-awaited first NFL pass from Tebow.

Talked to Denver coach Josh McDaniels last night, and he said, "The package for Tim will continue to grow, and we'll expand it. We like what we've seen in him, a lot. We've had more than a few [passes] in for him in the past few weeks, and we just got a chance to use one today.''

A good day for the Broncos, and a needed good day, happened because Orton was able to pummel the Chiefs secondary early -- he threw three touchdown passes in the first quarter -- and keep Kansas City on its heels. "We wanted to throw the football so we could run later,'' McDaniels said. And it worked.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/11/14/monday-morning-qb-week-10/1.html#ixzz15O7lq8rd

Well, after the 59-14 castration, hopefully Josh still has enough seeds to use Tebow when he can be effective and not just when its a blow out.