PDA

View Full Version : How about that Tebow guy?

PAINTERDAVE
11-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Throws his first pass in the NFL... touchdown.
I know it is meaningless in perspective...
but dude must have one hella QB rating.

He has got to be having huge confidence building within himself now.

One day..... I know not now...

but one day....

we will see for real.

LRtagger
11-14-2010, 09:49 PM

jhildebrand
11-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Its the stuff legends are made of. All that happens when Tebow touches the ball is TD's (most the time!)

tomjonesrocks
11-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Even cement-shoes Orton could have walked in for the run score today--credit to the play design and OL on that one. Was fun to see Tebow throw for once. He'll have to do more of that on these goal line plays to keep defenses honest.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Tim Tebow post game:

http://www.broncosradionetwork.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=Interviews.xml

Denver Native (Carol)
11-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Everybody who has played a pickup basketball game has dealt with it. Nine guys are playing at one end of the court. Defending, moving, tussling, sweating, fighting for the rebound.

And then one guy hangs back at the other basket waving his arms. I'm open! I'm open!

Tim Tebow has become the NFL's version of the cherry-picker.

"I don't necessarily look at my job like that," Tebow said, after first laughing at the suggestion. "I'm just excited to have the opportunity to contribute and help the team. That makes you feel good."

Rest of article at:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos2009/ci_16613535?source=rss

robert ethan
11-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Bradford pretty much only throws dink and dunk passes, with his receivers sometimes making yardage after the catch. I think he may have the lowest yard per attempt average in the league so far. Similar for Colt McCoy.

On the ground, Tim's rushing average isn't far south of Spiller and Best, a couple of first round RB who are getting around 2 ypc so far in the season.