PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels should be...

The Glue Factory
11-14-2010, 08:04 PM
FIRED! What was that crud about going for 4th down with a few minutes left in the game. And KCs last drive to score? The game is way beyond him. The sooner we jettison this fleabag the sooner we'll start being competitive. It's time for Gruden and Tebow to take us to the Superbowl!

Peace out

Foochacho
11-14-2010, 08:07 PM
I think they were trying to give Orton another 300 yard game he needed 4 more. And I say this basing it off of the interaction between him and McDaniels after they play. They were laughing and shrugging shoulders like "oh well we tried".

BroncoBJ
11-14-2010, 08:07 PM
:lol: You act like he did a play action pass and threw deep to Lloyd. He just did a lil dump off to Buckhalter to try and get the 1st down and put the game away. No biggie.

McDaniels loses, he should be fired.
He wins, he should be fired.

:lol:

rcsodak
11-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Its not a good idea to sniff the glue. :coffee:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Watchthemiddle
11-14-2010, 08:22 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Troll

shank
11-14-2010, 08:31 PM
http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy32/Sonicbowling/TROLL.jpg

BroncoWave
11-14-2010, 08:42 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-02-03/1233697777253.jpg

Bosco
11-14-2010, 08:44 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Troll

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and suggest this is not a serious thread.

BroncoWave
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and suggest this is not a serious thread.

That's kinda the definition of trolling. Posting something that's not serious to get a rise out of people.

honz
11-14-2010, 09:07 PM
FIRED! What was that crud about going for 4th down with a few minutes left in the game. And KCs last drive to score? The game is way beyond him. The sooner we jettison this fleabag the sooner we'll start being competitive. It's time for Gruden and Tebow to take us to the Superbowl!

Peace out

WOW! This guy is clueless. Fire McDaniels after a dominating win like that? That may have been the most dominant win in Broncos history. I seriously have never been this excited about a Broncos team since Elway left. The sky is the limit for this group. Hopefully we can run the table down the stretch.

Bosco
11-14-2010, 09:11 PM
That's kinda the definition of trolling. Posting something that's not serious to get a rise out of people.

Sorry, I was kinda asleep at the wheel there.

:tsk: @ myself

BroncoJoe
11-14-2010, 09:12 PM
49-29

Get a life.

Davii
11-14-2010, 09:55 PM
It wasn't exactly the best situation for a run, probably wouldn't have gotten the first down that way. A little too far for a field goal (especially knowing the Chiefs got 3 easy points that way before the half), and not really in territory where you should punt either.

McD made the right call at that point. Were it a really close defensive battle, you punt. That wasn't the case though. You go for the first and then keep running the ball to take the clock down.

The Glue Factory
11-14-2010, 10:42 PM
A little trolling, I'll admit but it's more intended as a poke at all the pessimism of the past 3 weeks. Barring a few outspoken "apologists" there has been a whole bunch of people riding the Titanic express 'round here. Just thought I'd dish a little bit of pessimism soup that I've had to swim through for a while.

Nomad
11-15-2010, 10:38 AM
A little trolling, I'll admit but it's more intended as a poke at all the pessimism of the past 3 weeks. Barring a few outspoken "apologists" there has been a whole bunch of people riding the Titanic express 'round here. Just thought I'd dish a little bit of pessimism soup that I've had to swim through for a while.

I read it as more of joking around and there's no way you are serious! See now if honz would have done this, he'd have 50 hi fives because people know him as being the sarcasm king!! It's all fun and the board is a happy place right now!!:lol:

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 11:26 AM

Sorry, dude, but the team is still 3-6, 5-14, and were crushed at home by the Raiders 59-14 (and that will never go away). I like how one game makes people think all that gets washed away.

Grab a clue.

Broncolingus
11-15-2010, 11:29 AM

Peace out

http://www.zilefile.com/files/245_wek33/internet%20-%20it%20doesnt%20make%20you%20stupid,%20it%20just% 20makes%20your%20stupidity%20more%20accessible%20t o%20others.jpg

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 11:54 AM
But next time, glue.....plz make some sense. :D

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Sorry, dude, but the team is still 3-6, 5-14, and were crushed at home by the Raiders 59-14 (and that will never go away). I like how one game makes people think all that gets washed away.

Grab a clue.
Pretty obvious some here are going to hold this bad stretch of McD's coaching career over his head til eternity. Too bad they cant enjoy or let others enjoy a great win in the process.

Mr Mustard did it in the den with a knife. :coffee:

Nomad
11-15-2010, 12:03 PM
But next time, glue.....plz make some sense. :D

Tough crowd for Glue Factory!!

Dzone
11-15-2010, 12:05 PM
49-29...covers a multitude of sins...
Maybe they just needed to get their groove and now will keep on winning like this...
People can certainly be less critical of the HC when the team is winning..nothing else works like VICTORY

rcsodak
11-15-2010, 12:08 PM
49-29...covers a multitude of sins...
Maybe they just needed to get their groove and now will keep on winning like this...
People can certainly be less critical of the HC when the team is winning..nothing else works like VICTORY
.....you'd Think..... :coffee:

Dzone
11-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Especially sweet when you think of all the comparisons between the two franchises over the last 2 years. EVERYONE said Denver was going down hill while the Chiefs were improving..How Haley was a better coach and how they made better personel moves, etc etc...well, now that is turned around by a 49-29 beating...so who has the best team now?

Dzone
11-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Oh, my complaining aBOUT mCDaniels is tempered by this VICTORY...I admit it...If he can repeat this through the easy part of the schedule, then we can have a miracle finish...I loved the job of beadles and Walton and the rest

Dzone
11-15-2010, 12:16 PM
I dont think it was a fluke either. That team showed us all something. Now they roll into SD for a brawl

Nomad
11-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Oh, my complaining aBOUT mCDaniels is tempered by this VICTORY...I admit it...If he can repeat this through the easy part of the schedule, then we can have a miracle finish...I loved the job of beadles and Walton and the rest

Right now, that's all we can ask for is a strong finish and take it game by game! I believe what we saw from the BRONCOS was no fluke and they realized to quit the pity party for themselves, get out there and do their jobs!!

Dzone
11-15-2010, 12:34 PM
It just feels good after a game like that! Monday morning feels better. It felt awesome last night after the VICTORY! Especially the way the game went..Nobody was picking Denver..Denver was being called one of the worst teams in football...EVERYBODY was criticizing Mcd ...Kansas City was a team on the Rise!!!We were a team on the decline...49-29 changes all that...Embrace this Victory!!!!

Dzone
11-15-2010, 12:37 PM
I want to savor one of the sweetest VICTORIES in a long time

Jake Klug
11-15-2010, 12:49 PM
I want to savor one of the sweetest VICTORIES in a long time

Youd better store it like acorns.