PDA

View Full Version : New here... Tned is the best!

BroncoBJ
08-29-2007, 04:36 AM
I'm new to this site and this is my first post on any message board so I'm new to how message boards work. If anyone could be so kind and help a brotha out I would appreciate it.

And Tnedator seems like a really great guy so he deserves mucho props for setting this site up.

Hopefully I will stick around and post more. :)

sneakers
08-29-2007, 04:38 AM
I'm new to this site and this is my first post on any message board so I'm new to how message boards work. If anyone could be so kind and help a brotha out I would appreciate it.

And Tnedator seems like a really great guy so he deserves mucho props for setting this site up.

Bout time you showed up :p

topscribe
08-29-2007, 04:39 AM
Hey Jay! Welcome! I speak for us all in saying that we want you to stick
around. Anytime you need help on the board, let us know . . . Denver
Native, JRWIZ, or me.

Good to have you here. :)

-----

KCL
08-29-2007, 05:59 AM
oh no....:rolleyes:

hey JC.......:D

Tned
08-29-2007, 07:33 AM

LOL, hey JC, glad you found your way over. If you are new to message boards, we will help you along ;)

Denver Native (Carol)
08-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Welcome - Enjoy :)

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey, where's your Jay Cutler Fan Club card?

All members are required to post them over here... lol

Good to see ya!! :)

BroncoBJ
08-30-2007, 12:01 AM
LOL, hey JC, glad you found your way over. If you are new to message boards, we will help you along ;)

Naw, I just playing. I know my way around message boards. ;)
And thanks everyone.

Yea your Orange is good stuff Cali.

Maybe I can provide a few laughs here and there.

and yea MTNMAN I haven't had a chance to get my sigs/avi up yet. :)

Watchthemiddle
08-30-2007, 12:01 AM
:welcome:

broncosfanscott
08-30-2007, 01:50 AM

That's funny. Glad you arrived!

BroncoSexyDaddy
08-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Wassap Jay,Im glad you made it peeps :welcome:

*Atwater*
08-31-2007, 12:35 AM

Well first of all let me tell you that you must be smoking crack if you think Jay Cutler will be MVP because hes nothing but a poor excuse for a QB.:rofl: :wink:
j/k man Welcome to the board.