PDA

View Full Version : Madden 360 Dynasty

MOtorboat
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
OK...never done an online dynasty, because I've never had xbox live...until like three weeks ago.

MW said he'd be in...so that makes 2.

I figure that we need six-eight to make it really fun...

Thoughts or suggestions?

Rules? All-Pro, 7 minutes?

I was thinking about a game a week, but since we're all on here a lot, that might start to move faster.

Tebow4Ever
08-20-2008, 05:41 PM
OK...never done an online dynasty, because I've never had xbox live...until like three weeks ago.

MW said he'd be in...so that makes 2.

I figure that we need six-eight to make it really fun...

Thoughts or suggestions?

Rules? All-Pro, 7 minutes?

I was thinking about a game a week, but since we're all on here a lot, that might start to move faster.

Im thinking "MW" Would be me..Im loooking forward to getting this started. I think it would be really cool, a nice thing to look forward to. I would say nothing higher then All-Pro, Or I wont win any games. I like the quarter times to be at LEAST 5 mins..As to closely simulate a real game.

MOtorboat
08-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Im thinking "MW" Would be me..Im loooking forward to getting this started. I think it would be really cool, a nice thing to look forward to. I would say nothing higher then All-Pro, Or I wont win any games. I like the quarter times to be at LEAST 5 mins..As to closely simulate a real game.

I would say All-Pro 5 minutes...but it doesn't look like there's a whole lot of interest here Matt.

Tebow4Ever
08-20-2008, 09:43 PM
ehh.it was worth a shot..Figured it would be fun. Oh well, We can still play head to head..