PDA

View Full Version : Missy just owned me

Northman
11-11-2010, 06:26 PM
So, im browing Facebook and im scrolling through all the comments today from people i know and i notice Missy has liked the "Jockey" page. You know, the underwear and clothing company. So i start laughing at her as too why she would bother to like that page. Like, what is the point? She then tells me to visit the page and i go "ok, so what....." and all of sudden it dawned on me and bursted out laughing. She got me.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Jockey

For those who dont have facebook on the main page of Jockey is Tim Tebow. :lol::lol::lol:

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
11-11-2010, 08:19 PM
hahaha wow.... I was wondering what this had to do with the Broncos at first... haha wow is all I have to say

elsid13
11-11-2010, 08:24 PM
So, im browing Facebook and im scrolling through all the comments today from people i know and i notice Missy has liked the "Jockey" page. You know, the underwear and clothing company. So i start laughing at her as too why she would bother to like that page. Like, what is the point? She then tells me to visit the page and i go "ok, so what....." and all of sudden it dawned on me and bursted out laughing. She got me.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Jockey

For those who dont have facebook on the main page of Jockey is Tim Tebow. :lol::lol::lol:

They sent me a catalog last week and on the last couple of pages there is Tebow spread. I wonder if Brad Quinn is jealous

claymore
11-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Tim tebows wang should start at left guard on Sunday.

Broncolingus
11-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Tim tebows wang should start at left guard on Sunday.

...is it like a sharks?

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
11-12-2010, 01:13 AM
They sent me a catalog last week and on the last couple of pages there is Tebow spread. I wonder if Brad Quinn is jealous

Quinn's probably laughing thinking someday they'll forget you too

*Atwater*
11-12-2010, 06:36 AM

Nah,I bet Quinn cut out the pictures and put them in his locker to drool over. :laugh:

nevcraw
11-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Although North started this thread with the inlcusion of a "Missy" it i hasmorphed into the gayest thread ever..