PDA

View Full Version : Tickets available for Broncos/Chiefs Game

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2010, 10:51 AM
http://twitter.com/postbroncos

The Chiefs have returned 350 tickets for Sunday's game. Want 'em? Go to ticketmaster.com or the Broncos box office.

Nomad
11-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Tempting but I gotta keep the peace with my wife especially since we're moving overseas in 4 months......it's all about the $$$$!! She'd shoot me if I bought tickets because Minot has direct flights to Denver now!!

I hope BRONCO fans in the area fill those seats and show the TEAM their support!!

D. Moore
11-11-2010, 12:13 PM
I hope they dont purchase them and rather show their distaste for what has taken place with this team the last two years and hopefully Bowlen will take notice.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BCJ
11-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Why buy those crappy seats when you can go on the ticketexchange through the broncos website and get season ticket holders' seats? Better seats at probably the same price now that less people want to see the Broncos play the Mullets.

Broncolingus
11-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Put them under your windshield wipers the next time you're at Kings...

...of course, it's likely they'll be 4-more there when you get back!

:D

(...ah, it's an old joke...)

Mike
11-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Lots of season ticket holders here in the Springs have been trying to sell theirs too. Lord help McD if the Broncos lose this weekend.

KCL
11-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Lots of season ticket holders here in the Springs have been trying to sell theirs too. Lord help McD if the Broncos lose this weekend.

Lord help this board if they do...:lol: