PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Harris starting at RT again. Beadles taking over at LG

Bosco
11-09-2010, 03:40 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/11/09/more-shuffling-for-broncos-offensive-line/5784/

The Broncos opened practice today with the following offensive line: RT Ryan Harris (http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/tag/ryan-harris/), RG Chris Kuper, C J.D. Walton, LG Zane Beadles (http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/tag/zane-beadles/) and LT Ryan Clady.

Let's hope this is the spark we need for the running game.

Lonestar
11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/11/09/more-shuffling-for-broncos-offensive-line/5784/

Let's hope this is the spark we need for the running game.

I hope they are healed enuff to get some time next to each other to develop some team work as it is needed.

Bosco
11-09-2010, 03:46 PM
I hope they are healed enuff to get some time next to each other to develop some team work as it is needed.

Yeah, if Harris is back and healthy that would be a big boost for us.

Lonestar
11-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah, if Harris is back and healthy that would be a big boost for us.

I have never believed that harris was all the great and with Tebow being a lefty that does not bode well for his long term viability in DEN.

If you look at his injury status he has played just a little less than half of the games he has been in DEN for.

Maybe he will get healthy and stay that way. but having him watching Tebows blind side scare the hell out of me. or his replacement WHEN he goes down again with a boo boo.

BigDaddyBronco
11-09-2010, 04:13 PM
You can only hope...

shank
11-09-2010, 04:22 PM
this is the lineup i've been hoping to see. hopefully they can get healthy and quit shuffling.

ikillz0mbies
11-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Good. This should be the offensive line for the rest of the season at least. No more BS shuffling around with Hochstein and Daniels. I really hope this bye week does the Broncos good as opposed to last years bye week where they collapsed.

Traveler
11-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Good. This should be the offensive line for the rest of the season at least. No more BS shuffling around with Hochstein and Daniels. I really hope this bye week does the Broncos good as opposed to last years bye week where they collapsed.

Don't hold your breath.

dogfish
11-09-2010, 05:13 PM
please jeebus, let harris stay healthy and play well enough that we can trade him for something. . .

:praying:

BCJ
11-10-2010, 03:09 AM
Well, isnt ironic that when we saw less of Daniels, Orton freaked out not seeing his favorite drinking brand and got worse the last two games? Think about it.

Canmore
11-10-2010, 07:20 AM
please jeebus, let harris stay healthy and play well enough that we can trade him for something. . .

:praying:

I was hoping he would actually stay healthy and play!

robert ethan
11-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I don't think that Walton and Beadles are ever going to be very good. Adequate, maybe, in a couple of years, but no more than that. There has been nothing to indicate otherwise in their college/pro careers so far.

topscribe
11-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Well, isnt ironic that when we saw less of Daniels, Orton freaked out not seeing his favorite drinking brand and got worse the last two games? Think about it.

Didn't take long to (once again) bring Orton into an unrelated discussion . . .

-----

MileHighCrew
11-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I was hoping this would have been the starting 5 all season. Glad it is happening. Now leave it alone and let them grow together for the rest of the season if they stay healthy.

topscribe
11-10-2010, 01:27 PM
I was hoping this would have been the starting 5 all season. Glad it is happening. Now leave it alone and let them grow together for the rest of the season if they stay healthy.

They should have left it that way all along, IMO . . .

-----

rcsodak
11-10-2010, 01:30 PM
I don't think that Walton and Beadles are ever going to be very good. Adequate, maybe, in a couple of years, but no more than that. There has been nothing to indicate otherwise in their college/pro careers so far.
TD, TBrady, Kurt Warner, et al. So much for college careers.
PManning, JElway, RGannon, et al. So much for 8games into their rook seasons.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums