PDA

View Full Version : i know its bleacher report...but still

arapaho2
11-09-2010, 01:51 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/512887-denvers-dismay-with-wade-phillips-fired-is-josh-mcdaniels-next-in-line

some lines.:
I guess while we're on the topic of the AFC West, we may as well talk about America's new No.1 laughing stock, the Denver Broncos (http://bleacherreport.com/denver-broncos).
.................................................. ................................
Since April, Denver's rush game has sunk faster than the Titanic. With second year player Knowshon Moreno missing a bundle of playing time due to injury, the Broncos saw it fitting to grasp for former New England Patriots Laurence Maroney, who has busted in the blink of an eye
.................................................. ..........................
Aside from Thomas' flat year however, the godsend of Tim Tebow (http://bleacherreport.com/tim-tebow) hasn't come through. Sitting on the bench as a spectator may seem fitting for a rookie quarterback, but seeing as though Tebow has resorted to writing a faith inspired book, you get the impression that the former Florida Gator is a little bored in Colorado.

In regards to McDaniels though, he may not be following the big guy himself Wade Phillips just yet. Keep in mind however that if the Broncos only manage two or three more wins on the year, the chances of McDaniel's getting the boot sometime soon are very probable.

any way its good for aurguments for the sake of aurguments

BCJ
11-10-2010, 03:39 AM
If it doesnt have Tebow in the headline, what good is it to read? BR writers is for retards that never got the credit they deserved for being on the newspaper staff at their high school.

Canmore
11-10-2010, 07:15 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/512887-denvers-dismay-with-wade-phillips-fired-is-josh-mcdaniels-next-in-line

some lines.:
I guess while we're on the topic of the AFC West, we may as well talk about America's new No.1 laughing stock, the Denver Broncos (http://bleacherreport.com/denver-broncos).
.................................................. ................................
Since April, Denver's rush game has sunk faster than the Titanic. With second year player Knowshon Moreno missing a bundle of playing time due to injury, the Broncos saw it fitting to grasp for former New England Patriots Laurence Maroney, who has busted in the blink of an eye
.................................................. ..........................
Aside from Thomas' flat year however, the godsend of Tim Tebow (http://bleacherreport.com/tim-tebow) hasn't come through. Sitting on the bench as a spectator may seem fitting for a rookie quarterback, but seeing as though Tebow has resorted to writing a faith inspired book, you get the impression that the former Florida Gator is a little bored in Colorado.

In regards to McDaniels though, he may not be following the big guy himself Wade Phillips just yet. Keep in mind however that if the Broncos only manage two or three more wins on the year, the chances of McDaniel's getting the boot sometime soon are very probable.

any way its good for aurguments for the sake of aurguments

BR or not where are we going to get one win much less two or three?

Shazam!
11-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Im sure youre aware we can barely read that blue text.

arapaho2
11-10-2010, 11:41 AM
If it doesnt have Tebow in the headline, what good is it to read? BR is for retards that never got the credit they deserved for being on the newspaper staff at their high school.

maybe because not all of us worship the pot tebow pisses in?

arapaho2
11-10-2010, 11:44 AM
BR or not where are we going to get one win much less two or three?

st louis and az may be our only shot of wins

The Glue Factory
11-10-2010, 12:19 PM

I think even with only 1 or 2 wins McD stays for at least another year. I find it funny that a lot of people are predicting things seemingly based off of what THEY would do rather than what Bowlen will do. I think McD gets at least another year or two before another search committtee is established.

arapaho2
11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
I think even with only 1 or 2 wins McD stays for at least another year. I find it funny that a lot of people are predicting things seemingly based off of what THEY would do rather than what Bowlen will do. I think McD gets at least another year or two before another search committtee is established.

problem is at this rate...we will be the worst team in the league if we keep mcd longer

unless the plan is to get to the #1 draft spot before the new coach takes over

Superchop 7
11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Just waiting......biding my time.

BCJ
11-10-2010, 04:16 PM
maybe because not all of us worship the pot tebow pisses in?

Then bleacher report isnt for you! If it isnt Tebow 24 hours, it isnt for BR. As much as I like Tebow as a possible QBOTF, it is disturbing those Gator fans who now think they know Broncos football.

I Eat Staples
11-10-2010, 04:58 PM

This. The smart thing to do would be to fire that ass clown, but Bowlen doesn't have a recent history of doing the smart thing. All signs point to this team being destroyed further by McD.

The Glue Factory
11-10-2010, 07:25 PM
This. The smart thing to do would be to fire that ass clown, but Bowlen doesn't have a recent history of doing the smart thing. All signs point to this team being destroyed further by McD.

I'm not sure getting rid of McDaniels is the right thing to do right now. Yes things look bad, now. But my gut says this year isn't normal. We were in it against Indy and the Jets which would have been 4-2. If anything, Tebow playing could really turn things around. Almost all of Elway's career was spent with less talent than what's on the Broncos roster currently and we were constantly 1st or 2nd in the AFC West. If Tebow is better than Orton, things could turn around quickly. (I know, that might be a big if.)

I Eat Staples
11-10-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm not sure getting rid of McDaniels is the right thing to do right now. Yes things look bad, now. But my gut says this year isn't normal. We were in it against Indy and the Jets which would have been 4-2. If anything, Tebow playing could really turn things around. Almost all of Elway's career was spent with less talent than what's on the Broncos roster currently and we were constantly 1st or 2nd in the AFC West. If Tebow is better than Orton, things could turn around quickly. (I know, that might be a big if.)

I strongly believe Tebow will not succeed in the NFL, which I've stated numerous times. Also, Elway's team did in fact have less talent, but wasn't coached by McDaniels. You see what I'm getting at?

The Glue Factory
11-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Well there is a big difference between what you believe and what is successful in the NFL.

I Eat Staples
11-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Well there is a big difference between what you believe and what is successful in the NFL.

Yes, but Orton is currently having success, and very few people outside of Denver, Florida, and Jon Gruden think Tebow will be any good.

Broncolingus
11-11-2010, 04:45 PM
...retards that never got the credit they deserved for being on the newspaper staff at their high school.

I don't know...dude looks pretty cool to me.

:D

http://mangeorge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/nerd.jpg

CoachChaz
11-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Nice to see the whining, bitching and reaching for things to complain about hasnt let up any over the last few months

Gimpygod
11-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Nice to see the whining, bitching and reaching for things to complain about hasnt let up any over the last few months

so in your mind the Broncos have improved over those intervening months? If so in what areas? The amount of dissatisfaction is directly proportional to the lack of production exhibited by McDaniels. Hope things are going well for you otherwise, on the football front things are not so good.