PDA

View Full Version : what do you do before a bronco game..every week

broncos9697
09-19-2007, 03:37 PM
I was jusyt wondering if I am weird or are there really alot of fans that do things every week before a game...
This is what a do as soon as I wake up 600am I go and hand my bronco flag up out side...
at 10:00am I put my bronco shirt on,my bronco sweetpants,and bronco hat on then I also hang my bronco streamers up 22 ft long all around the house..
and as the game is going on I eat my snacks out of my bronco bowl-plate and use my bronco cup also...
I know I cant be the only weird bronco fan out there..I would like to know what every body does on the day of a bronco game..
I do this all on away games....when they play at home i am at the game ''season ticket holder..

anton...
09-19-2007, 06:55 PM
i normaly wake up at an unholy hour, shower and watch the game half dazed in an aura of confusement and excitement...

:cool:
________
Novana Residence Condo (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

konnorrollison
09-19-2007, 08:16 PM
I was jusyt wondering if I am weird or are there really alot of fans that do things every week before a game...
This is what a do as soon as I wake up 600am I go and hand my bronco flag up out side...
at 10:00am I put my bronco shirt on,my bronco sweetpants,and bronco hat on then I also hang my bronco streamers up 22 ft long all around the house..
and as the game is going on I eat my snacks out of my bronco bowl-plate and use my bronco cup also...
I know I cant be the only weird bronco fan out there..I would like to know what every body does on the day of a bronco game..
I do this all on away games....when they play at home i am at the game ''season ticket holder..

go to Clarks Park and play some football till the game to get me in the mood

Calif. Bronco
09-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Honestly, most of my superstitions take place during the game - I don't have a whole heckuva lot of them before. Mostly it just involves getting anything taken care of that may interfere with my watching of the game.

DenBronx
09-19-2007, 08:35 PM
well last year i had the luxury of watching the games from home. but i just started another business and i watch it from work on sundays....so since i have direct tv up at work i just camp out until sunday night football is over then head home.

BANJOPICKER1
09-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Wake up at 9am and beging the process of planning when its ok to start having beer.Then I deal with my wifes insults about my Bronco attire..Then I get drunk while wearing Bronco clothing and write notes about what I saw so I can remember them the next day!!:D

BigBroncLove
09-19-2007, 11:59 PM
I put a good mix of beers in the fridge, so I have three different beers at minimum to drink through the day. Usually starting with the least hoppy, and progressing as the day goes on. I place 4 glasses into the freezer (for frosty glass deliciousness with my beer) and continue to cycle them. I place my lucky Bronco visor on the edge of my bed so I never forget to wear it for the Bronco day, and I set my alarm to wake up for the firs game of the day (it's unusual waking up for the game on the west coast, sincei tplays at 10am instead of the usual 11am I am used to, so I have to make sure I set my schedule properly).

I also have a huge smile every saturdya night in preperation for the big fotball sunday....

Is it just me or does waiting for Bronco monday night games suck sometimes...

sneakers
09-20-2007, 12:42 AM
I get off of work at 7am...go to bed around 10am, wake up at 3:10pm and watch the game...11pm, I go back to work.

BroncoBJ
09-20-2007, 04:16 AM
Damn sneakers. You have a crazy schedule.

But I dont have anything superstitious. I usually like to wear a Bronco jersey of some sort.
I usually wake up around 8:30 AM and shower and do all that stuff.
Then at 9 AM I watch NFL Countdown till 11. I also watch CBS Pregame show and Broncos Countdown to kickoff in between those times.
I love eating Chips and Dip during the early games and then just enjoying the Bronco games. Usually if we win I go out after the game with some buddies and we watch the night game somewhere. Its usually a horrible day when we lose.

And when I'm at the stadium on gameday I just dress up in my Bronco gear and love communicating with all the other fans. I just love football atmosphere. I love being with a bunch of Bronco fans. Nothing beats that.

I was very young and wasn't really into football when the Broncos won the SB's. :(

I hope to watch us win a Superbowl some day. That would be some excitement.

Damn I love football season. :)

Davii
09-20-2007, 05:49 AM
I just watch the game. It's on super early in the morning here, normally during my sleep time. Since the only available TV's are in they gym I get up and go lift weights throughout the game. I haven't been able to watch a live Broncos game yet as they haven't been on AFN, but at least I get to see the score ticker.

Watson 81
09-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Oo I think I like this board

AlWilsonizKING
09-20-2007, 07:28 PM
I wake n bake....

..... muffins for breakfast!!!!;)

hahahaha

After "baking", I put on a Bronc's shirt or jersey (and yes other attire) then I do 1 of 3 things.......chill and watch pregame stuff and other games, go hit up the skatepark while it's empty, play a round or two of disc golf. After doing one of those activities, I find out where the game is going to be watched at then I start getting snacks and food ready for the game. If it's "home" at my pad I put out all the Bronc's decorations and other football stuff and wait for people to arrive and the party to begin. If it's "away" I get all packed up and arrive at least 30 minutes before kickoff.........that way I get a good spot on the couch!!!!!

PEACE!!!

Skywalker
09-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Well, since its the weekend, I sleep in...

I set my alarm for 10:00 though, just to make sure I have plenty of time before the game if its at 11 (Mountain Time)

If I don't have any Mountain Dew for the game I go to the store and buy some. If we're playing a home game I wear my blue Rod Smith jersey, if its an away game I wear my white Champ jersey.

I sit and watch the pregame shows (CBS usually...go Shannon! :D), and when kickoff starts I put on my Bronco foamhead.

Then I sit down on the couch for hours, with my food and Dew and watch :salute:

BroncoWave
09-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I usually don't do anything too special. I wake up at 8:00, turn on ESPN, and watch Sports Center, Outside the Lines, Sports Reporters, Sports Center, and Sunday NFL Countdown. Then at noon, I flip it over to Sunday Ticket and flip through the early games for 3 hours. Once the Broncos game starts, I usually sit on my couch and yell in joy at the good plays and cuss out the players on bad plays. I am a roller-coaster of emotions during a broncos game. Especially the last 2 weeks. I rarely wear any Broncos stuff during the game because they always play like crap when I do. (Of course during games, I am the ultimate pessimist and I usually say they are playing like crap whether they are winning or not! :D ) Then if we win I'm happy for a day then I begin to worry about next week. If we lose, I am usually pretty pissed and I take hell at school from my friends the next day. Then, I go to school for a week and repeat the process the next Sunday! :D

Also, I hate it when we have a night game because I have to wait even longer to see the Broncos play. In college, however, I will love night games because I won't have the luxury of Sunday Ticket. :(