PDA

View Full Version : What do you have on your ipod

Bronco Bible
11-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Daves of Thunder (Dave Dameshek), Fox across America,John Gibson,Brian Kilmeade,Laura Ingraham,Mark Levin,Michael Berry,Dan Patrick,Adam Carolla,Dennis Miller what do you all listen to at work besides music

Northman
11-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Heavy metal, classic rock, 80's rock, 90's nu metal and alternative rock. I had some pop music on there but had to delete it off as my 80G Ipod got full. lol

Thnikkaman
11-06-2010, 06:38 PM
My iPod is practically the internet. It consists of Hip-hop (90s and underground), Drum and Bass, Experemental, jazz, funk, with a little rock sprinkled in here and there.

If you are ever curious as to what I'm listening to:

http://www.blip.fm/thnikkaman

gnomeflinger
11-06-2010, 07:03 PM
I have an eclectic taste in music. I have mix of just about anything but country and rap. Does Eminem count as rap?

Day1BroncoFan
11-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Don't own an iPod. :D

gnomeflinger
11-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Don't own an iPod. :D

Be strong Day1. I swore I'd be the last person on earth to ever want one, much less buy one, and I failed.

Day1BroncoFan
11-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Be strong Day1. I swore I'd be the last person on earth to ever want one, much less buy one, and I failed.

I've thought about it a few times but I just don't see myself as one of those people walking around with ear buds in my ears all the time. I like to be aware of my surroundings. I guess I'm paranoid because I think somebody is going to sneak up on me when I have ear buds in.

gnomeflinger
11-06-2010, 07:42 PM
I've thought about it a few times but I just don't see myself as one of those people walking around with ear buds in my ears all the time. I like to be aware of my surroundings. I guess I'm paranoid because I think somebody is going to sneak up on me when I have ear buds in.

I have a docking station speaker for my iPod, so I don't need earphones at home. But if I want to shut out the world, I put on the noise canceling ear phones. I hate the iPod issued ones. I have a set made by Sony that has the cushioned speakers.

gnomeflinger
11-06-2010, 07:43 PM
To answer the original question, I don't listen to anything but music on the iPod. I get too distracted so listening to a book would be pointless. I'd forget what was read to me, so I'd have to keep rewinding, and then I'd get distracted again.

Day1BroncoFan
11-06-2010, 07:44 PM
I have a docking station speaker for my iPod, so I don't need earphones at home. But if I want to shut out the world, I put on the noise canceling ear phones. I hate the iPod issued ones. I have a set made by Sony that has the cushioned speakers.

I have four or five sets of ear buds laying around that I never use. Most of them came with something I bought. I don't even know if I could find any of them right now. :whoknows:

gnomeflinger
11-06-2010, 07:47 PM
I have four or five sets of ear buds laying around that I never use. Most of them came with something I bought. I don't even know if I could find any of them right now. :whoknows:

I give those to my kids.

I love my $50 set. I use them for the iPod, or for watching movies or TV shows on my computer. The set I have now I've had since the spring. I use them almost every day, and the are just as good as the day I bought them. All other ones have died in less time.

Northman
11-06-2010, 07:58 PM
My iPod is practically the internet. It consists of Hip-hop (90s and underground), Drum and Bass, Experemental, jazz, funk, with a little rock sprinkled in here and there.

If you are ever curious as to what I'm listening to:

http://www.blip.fm/thnikkaman

I actually dig that site, thanks Thikka. :salute:

Bronco Bible
11-08-2010, 08:15 AM
The music I have include Led Zepplin,Johhny Cash,Aerosmith,Deep Purple,The Mamas&The Papas,Bob Segar.Alice Cooper,The Doors,U2,Dr.Hook&more