PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, pardners!

Javalon
08-29-2007, 03:46 AM
So this is where you're all hiding!

Thanks for the invite although I don't even see my original invitor (is that a word?) listed here. Odd.

Anyway, I wanted to check the place out and wish you all the best of luck. It's looking good! I don't have the time to post a lot on multiple boards but I'll try to check in now and then. I have high regards for just about everyone I've seen listed here and hope you all find what you couldn't on the old site.

A couple of suggestions... try a white background, it makes people magically happy! Lol! Also, whatever happens remember that we're all Bronco fans so I hope we'll still see most of you pop in to the old boards, to at least send me a PM hello, if nothing else.

See you around!

Jav

p.s. I really love the color scheme!

topscribe
08-29-2007, 04:03 AM
Good to see you, Jav . . . really good!

Hope you come around often. :)

-----

Reidman
08-29-2007, 04:08 AM
Hey Jav, yeah it's good seeing you here.

Don't worry, with a few exceptions I don't think most of us are quitting mania cold turkey or anything. But a change of scenery is always welcoming and that's why I'm here.

Hope you do the same and pop in here from time to time.

Jody
08-29-2007, 06:44 AM
Hey there Javalon! Yes, tned has done a good job with getting this started.

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 07:22 AM
I hope are able to stop by from time to time Jav.

Tned
08-29-2007, 07:22 AM
So this is where you're all hiding!

Thanks for the invite although I don't even see my original invitor (is that a word?) listed here. Odd.

Anyway, I wanted to check the place out and wish you all the best of luck. It's looking good! I don't have the time to post a lot on multiple boards but I'll try to check in now and then. I have high regards for just about everyone I've seen listed here and hope you all find what you couldn't on the old site.

A couple of suggestions... try a white background, it makes people magically happy! Lol! Also, whatever happens remember that we're all Bronco fans so I hope we'll still see most of you pop in to the old boards, to at least send me a PM hello, if nothing else.

See you around!

Jav

p.s. I really love the color scheme!

Hey Jav, thanks for popping in.

Yep, we are all (at least most of us :) Broncos fans and we need to keep remembering that fact.

Personally, I will spend time on both boards, and maybe even the Mane a bit (like before, never much over there). BM has been a good home for a lot of us, but lately it has 'lost' that feeling. I think a lot of people became frustrated not only with the changes, but an attitude of, "if you want to leave, leave. People leaving is a natural process of a community...."

Anyway, this is intended to be an alternative to those that were leaving anyway and those that have been frustrated, so that rather than having everyone scatter and lose touch there is a new home.

Anway, I ramble as usual. Thanks again for popping in, hope I see you here, and will also see you on BM.

T

Denver Native (Carol)
08-29-2007, 10:20 AM
WELCOME JAV - Hope you enjoy it here :)

anton...
08-29-2007, 10:26 AM
mania will always be my first love...

i dont think i will ever leave...

so ill see you here and there jav...

:)
________
E Cigarette Shop (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

Broncomania96
08-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Nice to see that you joined Jav :D

SR
08-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Welcome Jav.

Seems like damn near the whole core of Broncomania has signed up here. :D

SR
08-29-2007, 12:30 PM
"if you want to leave, leave. People leaving is a natural process of a community...."

And it doesn't surprise me who said that in JR's thread either...

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 04:28 PM
No lie, you are one of my favorite "former" mods.

Good to see you. Hope you can come back.

Javalon
08-29-2007, 10:46 PM
No lie, you are one of my favorite "former" mods.

Good to see you. Hope you can come back.

Whoa, I know you were teasing but there's no "former" about me yet. But thanks for the kinds words. :beer:

And thanks to the rest of you as well. I feel right at home with all of you because it's YOU... and because it looks a lot like home as of about 3 months ago. (Not sure how long since the changes...)

Hey, isn't it just 10 days and wake-up until the Broncos play for real?! Yahoo! See ya'll around...

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 11:11 PM
Whoa, I know you were teasing but there's no "former" about me yet. But thanks for the kinds words. :beer:

And thanks to the rest of you as well. I feel right at home with all of you because it's YOU... and because it looks a lot like home as of about 3 months ago. (Not sure how long since the changes...)

Hey, isn't it just 10 days and wake-up until the Broncos play for real?! Yahoo! See ya'll around...

I guess that's the problem with the written word sometimes.

I didn't mean you're a former mod as far as still being one over there.

I meant that you're a former mod, since BC is my former site.

Heck, that still doesn't make sense..... lol

How about, you're one of my favorite mods and I leave it at that.

:D

Tned
08-29-2007, 11:15 PM

I think that's good.

Having said that, I liked ALL (ok, most) of the mods, and still do. A great group of guys and gals that worked hard. Regardless of some feelings about the less and less tolerance policy over the last 6-12 months, the fact is they worked their butts off for us. :cheers: <---virtual smilie to them

Javalon
08-29-2007, 11:44 PM
I guess that's the problem with the written word sometimes.

I didn't mean you're a former mod as far as still being one over there.

I meant that you're a former mod, since BC is my former site.

Heck, that still doesn't make sense..... lol

Oh, sorry I misunderstood you. But thanks again for the kind words. Does that mean I have to take back that HUGE IP I just gave you?!?! Lol!

I think it's sad that you left us now that you can finally be happy with the QB situation. Here's hoping everyone is happy with it at the end of the season. I'm optimistic but I think we still might be a season away...

Javalon
08-29-2007, 11:46 PM
I think that's good.

Having said that, I liked ALL (ok, most) of the mods, and still do. A great group of guys and gals that worked hard. Regardless of some feelings about the less and less tolerance policy over the last 6-12 months, the fact is they worked their butts off for us. :cheers: <---virtual smilie to them

Thanks, Tned. And when are you going to fix those smilies?!

Funny, as soon as I wrote that I realized there were new smilies over there. Wow, you're fast! Keep up the good work! :alien:

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 11:49 PM

Funny, as soon as I wrote that I realized there were new smilies over there. Wow, you're fast! Keep up the good work! :alien:

You mean like this one ..... :welcome:

Tned
08-30-2007, 12:05 AM

Yea, we don't got no stink'n problems. We just...

:couch2::popcorn:

:fencing:

Retired_Member_001
08-30-2007, 02:29 PM
I thought yesterday "I hope Javalon joins".

Great to have you here.

Javalon
08-30-2007, 02:38 PM
I thought yesterday "I hope Javalon joins".

Great to have you here.

Ah, you big walking carpet! Good to see you, too. :high5:

Skinny
08-30-2007, 04:23 PM
Good to see ya Jav. Look forward to seeing your post. :welcome: