PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla Returns

Shazam!
11-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Godzilla Storming Back Into Cinemas

Hollywood studio bosses are unleashing Godzilla back into cinemas - a new film featuring the colossal Japanese monster is scheduled for release in 2012.

The giant whale-gorilla was first featured in Ishiro Honda's 1954 film Gojira and has since appeared in numerous "giant monster" Japanese films.

An American remake directed by Roland Emmerich and starring Matthew Broderick was released in 1998.

Now executives at Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros Pictures are breathing new life into the franchise by co-producing a new Godzilla film which will "pay respects to the original pic rather than follow up on Sony's 1998 Godzilla," according to Daily Variety.

A director has yet to be attached to the as-yet-untitled new film.

Chairman and CEO of Legendary Pictures Thomas Tull states: "Our plans are to produce the Godzilla that we, as fans, would want to see. We intend to do justice to those essential elements that have allowed the character to remain as pop-culturally relevant for as long as it has."

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni1919010/

It has to be better than that bullshit from 1998 Matthew Broderick crap and closer to the original.

MasterShake
11-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Did you ever see where Godzilla kills the stupid American Godzilla?

kOhqQBZ21Zs

Ravage!!!
11-06-2010, 10:53 AM
That mathew broderick godzilla movie was AWFUL... horrible. surely they can realize that godzilla was good BECAUSE of the monster and the cheesy fights..... not the drama

KCL
11-06-2010, 10:55 AM
I can't stand any of those movies..my son and husband like them...the noise that it makes it weird...I can hear it now.

Ravage!!!
11-06-2010, 11:05 AM
I can't stand any of those movies..my son and husband like them...the noise that it makes it weird...I can hear it now.

YES!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the Godzilla noise!! Oh oh..... that would make a Great ring tone!!!!!!

Northman
11-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Did you ever see where Godzilla kills the stupid American Godzilla?

kOhqQBZ21Zs

Im a HUGE Godzilla fan. That was from Godzilla: Final Wars and he spanked the Iguana. :lol:

Northman
11-06-2010, 12:53 PM

SeYDIEh9dpk

Day1BroncoFan
11-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Go Go Godzilla!!!

Shazam!
11-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Godzilla 2000 was ok...

The US one back then was terrible.

Thanks MS good showing him get creamed.

Devilspawn
11-06-2010, 03:58 PM
I grew up on the Godzilla flicks. I don't know if it was just a New York thing, but they used to play a King Kong marathon on Thanksgiving and a Godzilla marathon the next day.

Sony destroyed the film. I'm surprised they didn't make another King Kong vs. Godzilla.

Northman
11-06-2010, 04:00 PM
I grew up on the Godzilla flicks. I don't know if it was just a New York thing, but they used to play a King Kong marathon on Thanksgiving and a Godzilla marathon the next day.

Sony destroyed the film. I'm surprised they didn't make another King Kong vs. Godzilla.

I grew up on them too. My dad took me as a kid to the saturday matinee's at Lowery AFB for the Godzilla flicks. Such great times for me.

KCL
11-06-2010, 04:27 PM
SeYDIEh9dpk

yep that...WTF? That doesn't sound like a bad ass growl...:lol:

Devilspawn
11-06-2010, 04:29 PM
I just found a new ringtone for my mother in law.

Northman
11-06-2010, 04:33 PM

You must of missed the movies where G was the humans friend and he would be doing monster talk with other monsters while fighting baddies. Pretty funny stuff. Godzilla vs Mech-Godzilla with King Caesar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Caesar) is especially hilarious but great stuff.

Shazam!
11-06-2010, 05:35 PM
I wasnt too fond of the ones by the different company where GZ was a hero or something.

Northman
11-06-2010, 05:36 PM
I wasnt too fond of the ones by the different company where GZ was a hero or something.

I always enjoyed those the most for some reason.

sneakers
11-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Another one? Will it have some shitty puff daddy song in its soundtrack?

Broncolingus
11-07-2010, 08:00 AM
http://ui17.gamespot.com/1488/godzilla_2.jpg

Shazam!
11-07-2010, 03:40 PM
I'll see it.

Infamuz I24I
08-07-2011, 07:48 PM
Its Goyha!!

Northman
12-10-2013, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjKO10hKtYw

MasterShake
12-10-2013, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjKO10hKtYw

That's a helluva teaser, and it looks like they are treating Godzilla like they should - a destructive force brought upon us seemingly out of nowhere (but probably because of something we did). Just as the original played on nuclear fears, this one should strike a nerve while being entertaining. I am still trying to get over how disapointed I was with Pacific Rim so this may do the trick.

Northman
12-10-2013, 05:10 PM
That's a helluva teaser, and it looks like they are treating Godzilla like they should - a destructive force brought upon us seemingly out of nowhere (but probably because of something we did). Just as the original played on nuclear fears, this one should strike a nerve while being entertaining. I am still trying to get over how disapointed I was with Pacific Rim so this may do the trick.

Oh god, same here. Caught PR the other night, could of been SO much better than it was. But this looks very promising and looks like getting back to how G should look. No crazy iguana lizards and shit.

MasterShake
12-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Oh god, same here. Caught PR the other night, could of been SO much better than it was. But this looks very promising and looks like getting back to how G should look. No crazy iguana lizards and shit.

Pacific Rim. Cool concept, horrible execution. Sucks because I love Del Toro. It reminded me of both Aliens vs Predators films. How do you screw up two things that are so cool? I know! Add humans to the mix! Just have some robots fighting monsters and be done with it. I don't care about that Asian chick and her family. They should have just been in the background screaming.

Northman
12-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Pacific Rim. Cool concept, horrible execution. Sucks because I love Del Toro. It reminded me of both Aliens vs Predators films. How do you screw up two things that are so cool? I know! Add humans to the mix! Just have some robots fighting monsters and be done with it. I don't care about that Asian chick and her family. They should have just been in the background screaming.

Bwhahahaha, oh yea!

That last bit when they show G sends tingles down my spine. Remember going to Buckley AFB and watching all the old films as a kid at the Saturday Matinee.

Ravage!!!
12-10-2013, 06:25 PM

The good news is that there is NO WAY it can be worse that Pacific Rim... so its only going to be an upgrade!

FanInAZ
12-10-2013, 07:02 PM
The differences between the Real Godzilla (pre-1998) & the Jurassic Park Escapee Godzilla (1998)

1) The Real Godzilla was immune to conventional weapons
2) The Real Godzilla had to start off by battling toy tanks & planes. Seriously, only the tanks in the old Gigantor cartoons were a bigger a joke than the ones Godzilla faced.
3) The Japanese always came up with some crazy supper weapon to battle the Real Godzilla, although the supper weapon didn't always win.
4) The involvement of the secretive French gave the Jurassic Park Escapee Godzilla a reasonably legitimate sub-plot.

Note: Remember how the 1998 Godzilla ended with the hatching of the sole serving egg, leaving open the possibility of at least 1 sequel. In an interview with one of the main stars, all of them had signed a contract committing to do at least 2 or 3 sequels if the studio decided to make them. The reason that these sequels were never made was not only that audiences didn't like this new version of Godzilla, but the creators of the original Godzilla hated it too and subsequently revoke the license of the study to produce any future Godzillas. The following year, the Japanese went back to what Godzilla originally was in "Godzilla 2000."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0188640/?ref_=fn_al_tt_8

Northman
12-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Note: Remember how the 1998 Godzilla ended with the hatching of the sole serving egg, leaving open the possibility of at least 1 sequel. In an interview with one of the main stars, all of them had signed a contract committing to do at least 2 or 3 sequels if the studio decided to make them. The reason that these sequels were never made was not only that audiences didn't like this new version of Godzilla, but the creators of the original Godzilla hated it too and subsequently revoke the license of the study to produce any future Godzillas. The following year, the Japanese went back to what Godzilla originally was in "Godzilla 2000."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0188640/?ref_=fn_al_tt_8

Yea, cool bit of tidbit info there Fan. Makes a lot sense since in Final Wars they actually use the American Godzilla model as an enemy of Godzilla but call him Iguanadon or some shit like that. But yea, the look they gave G in 2000 is one of my favorites of the series.

FanInAZ
12-10-2013, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln8-Y-fIbqM

I'll take "old school" special effects over today CGSE.

Thnikkaman
12-10-2013, 08:38 PM
This is the Godzilla I like:

http://www.boardgamequest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/King-Of-Tokyo.jpg

FanInAZ
12-10-2013, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbW_D5CrG8

Broncolingus
12-12-2013, 10:37 AM
I just saw the trailer yesterday...looks pretty good.

Northman
02-21-2014, 06:19 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1743467_10152672655379832_209810093_n.jpg

FanInAZ
02-21-2014, 07:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4RxoBzTpo

Shazam!
05-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Can't wait!!!

MasterShake
05-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Been reading some early reviews, and it sounds like they are treating Godzilla like they should. Godzilla was always an allegory for the atomic bomb and WWII. He was an unstoppable force and the terrifying thing was that the best military weapons didn't phase him. You can read about how his creators (both WWII vets) compared him to the allied attacks on Japan. They likened him to a force that was neither good or bad, and he was only the lesser of two evils when compared to the other monsters who seemed to attack without meaning which would make Godzilla fight them. I just hope they treat the humans in this movie like witnesses to Godzilla without affecting him too much. Here is the best tidbit I've heard from the reviews so far:

I ended up talking with producer Thomas Tull and while I was thanking him for helping me out with the tickets a Japanese man came up and Tull immediately looked nervous. “So, what did you think?” The man answered that he and his colleagues were amazed with the movie and couldn't believe how perfectly Godzilla was captured. “This is the Godzilla from my childhood.” He said this with a hand over his heart, I swear to God. Tull looked taken aback, both relieved and amazed at the same time. After the man left, Tull leaned over to me and said, “He's the head of Toho.”

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/67271

I just want it to be better than Pacific Rim. I never thought I'd get sick of big robots fighting monsters halfway through a movie. It was just too much while not being enough, if that makes sense.

Northman
05-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Been reading some early reviews, and it sounds like they are treating Godzilla like they should. Godzilla was always an allegory for the atomic bomb and WWII. He was an unstoppable force and the terrifying thing was that the best military weapons didn't phase him. You can read about how his creators (both WWII vets) compared him to the allied attacks on Japan. They likened him to a force that was neither good or bad, and he was only the lesser of two evils when compared to the other monsters who seemed to attack without meaning which would make Godzilla fight them. I just hope they treat the humans in this movie like witnesses to Godzilla without affecting him too much. Here is the best tidbit I've heard from the reviews so far:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/67271

I just want it to be better than Pacific Rim. I never thought I'd get sick of big robots fighting monsters halfway through a movie. It was just too much while not being enough, if that makes sense.

Havent seen it yet obviously but i can tell just by the trailer it will destroy Pacific Rim. PR had some good ideas but overall failed to execute it properly. If there was any "large" monster movie in past few years that has given me a feeling of being well done it would of been Reign of Fire which i think is severely underrated.

Shazam!
05-15-2014, 03:25 PM
Reviews so far have been very good, I'll see it next week.

Northman
05-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Same here unless i decide to go see it without my wife. But then i might lose my balls if i do that.... lol

MasterShake
05-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Gonna see it Sunday with my dad. I'll review with as little spoilers as possible.

Northman
05-16-2014, 04:37 AM
I have a friend who is from Germany who has seen it and he wasnt impressed. But then again, his taste in movies compared to mine are vastly different. Other reports are that its pretty good so we shall see.

MasterShake
05-16-2014, 09:12 AM
I have a friend who is from Germany who has seen it and he wasnt impressed. But then again, his taste in movies compared to mine are vastly different. Other reports are that its pretty good so we shall see.

Sounds like they are taking a "classic" Godzilla approach from the reviews I have read, with a slow buildup of the monsters and then a free for all havoc wreaking third act. I've read that ADHD types will fidget in their seats because of dumb things like "character development". :lol:

Seriously though I like that approach if its true and also if its handled well. Stephen King said once you see the monster you allow the audience to cope with it, the buildup is where the tension comes from. Look at a movie like Jaws, for example. Great buildup and good payoff.

The biggest problem with Pacific Rim was that it was all payoff and no substance. I didn't care who died, or how many cities were destroyed, and I still couldn't believe that I was bored with monsters fighting robots halfway through the movie.

Northman
05-16-2014, 09:45 AM
Sounds like they are taking a "classic" Godzilla approach from the reviews I have read, with a slow buildup of the monsters and then a free for all havoc wreaking third act. I've read that ADHD types will fidget in their seats because of dumb things like "character development". :lol:

Seriously though I like that approach if its true and also if its handled well. Stephen King said once you see the monster you allow the audience to cope with it, the buildup is where the tension comes from. Look at a movie like Jaws, for example. Great buildup and good payoff.

The biggest problem with Pacific Rim was that it was all payoff and no substance. I didn't care who died, or how many cities were destroyed, and I still couldn't believe that I was bored with monsters fighting robots halfway through the movie.

Agreed on all accounts.

Good writeup on the movie, touched on some things you spoke of Shake.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/05/16/godzilla-review-emotional-adventure-dont-want-to-miss/?intcmp=features

MasterShake
05-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Agreed on all accounts.

Good writeup on the movie, touched on some things you spoke of Shake.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/05/16/godzilla-review-emotional-adventure-dont-want-to-miss/?intcmp=features

It sounds like the director (who also did a great low budget flick called Monsters as mentioned in the article) has a reverence for the source material without needing to beat you over the head with it. That is EXACTLY what Peter Jackson did with King Kong in his remake and continues to do in my opinion with the new movies he is working on that shall not be named because Buff will get all pissy.

Whether I like the film will be found out soon enough! Can't wait.

FanInAZ
05-16-2014, 07:55 PM
I just came across this about the previous Godzilla. Its just too funny to not watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtzSP8VjkcE

Shazam!
05-17-2014, 09:38 PM
Any fan of Godzilla will love it I think.

I saw it in IMAX 3D today, and it was great.

Classic return to form.

I don't think non-fans will appreciate it as much though, but anyone who loved Godzilla should check it out.

The weak part was the military-kid Ford, atrocious acting reminded me of Hayden Christianson. No emotion whatsoever. Disgraceful acting on his part.

Ravage!!!
05-18-2014, 10:12 AM

I know. When you say it out loud, you wo uld think "hell yeah, robots vs monsters"....but.... it was just soooooo bad. Their HORRIBLE attempt for "character development" was horrendous, the acting was worse, and the plot was pathetic (which is ok if it was a good monsters vs robots flic).

Pacific Rim has tainted me in spending money at the theatre for monster movies, especially when they come to DVD so quickly.

But from what I'm hearing, this Godzilla will put the last ones to rest...FINALLY... since the last Godziall movies were terrible.

Northman
05-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Goddamn, Thursday cant get here soon enough.... lol

My friend went to see it today and this is what he quipped about it,

OK. This was what a great popcorn movie is all about! Seriously one of the best monster movies yet.

Shazam!
05-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Goddamn, Thursday cant get here soon enough.... lol

My friend went to see it today and this is what he quipped about it,

OK. This was what a great popcorn movie is all about! Seriously one of the best monster movies yet.

Run, do not walk to your nearest Cinema.
I loved it. Worth the wait for many years.

MasterShake
05-18-2014, 07:49 PM
Any fan of Godzilla will love it I think.

I saw it in IMAX 3D today, and it was great.

Classic return to form.

I don't think non-fans will appreciate it as much though, but anyone who loved Godzilla should check it out.

The weak part was the military-kid Ford, atrocious acting reminded me of Hayden Christianson. No emotion whatsoever. Disgraceful acting on his part.

Just put my review up, sounds like we had similar experiences. Non fans will not like the movie, but I loved it.

PatriotsGuy
05-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Is Ultraman in it? If not then I'm out.

Northman
05-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Is Ultraman in it? If not then I'm out.

I was always partial to Jet Jaguar myself......

MasterShake
05-19-2014, 10:39 AM
I was always partial to Jet Jaguar myself......

Keep an eye out for a Mothra Easter Egg near the beginning of the film.

Nomad
05-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Japanese say Godzilla looks fat.:lol:

Northman
05-19-2014, 11:19 AM

Yea, but apparently one of the main creators loved the new movie and told the director how much he liked it. So there is that. Maybe G had a bit too many big macs before filming?

Nomad
05-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Yea, but apparently one of the main creators loved the new movie and told the director how much he liked it. So there is that. Maybe G had a bit too many big macs before filming?

I haven't watched godzilla since I was a little kid when the 1960s version was reruns.

chazoe60
05-19-2014, 11:44 AM
The scenes of him in the water were my favorite. He did kind of have canckles by the way.

Shazam!
05-19-2014, 12:15 PM
Godzilla had such a great opening, Godzilla II has been announced! Hopefully, they will continue on with the franchise in a good way, by retaining the faithfulness of the original material.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/10840858/Godzilla-sequel-announced.html

MasterShake
05-19-2014, 02:52 PM

Thankfully this was debunked.

So according to "Japan" (they apparently polled the entire country?) the new Godzilla is more like a Fatzilla. That's at least how it was reported by Time, Yahoo, the Independent, Rocket News, Digital Times, the Hollywood Reporter, Moviefone, and Kotaku, who all cite the same source: a handful of anonymous posts on a Japanese message board called 2ch. In other words, an entire nation's distaste for American Godzilla can be boiled down to what may or may not be multiple posts by the same person on a random forum. Had Japan practiced the same journalism standards, everyone over there would be treated to a headline like "America Thinks The New Ninja Turtles Look Gay, PENISDICK!!!111 LOL [eggplant emoji]"

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/8-b.s.-news-stories-that-fooled-your-friends-part-21/#ixzz32C1k7MlM

MasterShake
05-19-2014, 02:54 PM
Godzilla had such a great opening, Godzilla II has been announced! Hopefully, they will continue on with the franchise in a good way, by retaining the faithfulness of the original material.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/10840858/Godzilla-sequel-announced.html

They will need to find a new way to use him though. I mean, he will still have to fight monsters and all that good stuff but they can't waste half the movie on human characters or on the reveal again. The next one should be an all out brawl.

Northman
05-19-2014, 03:22 PM
They will need to find a new way to use him though. I mean, he will still have to fight monsters and all that good stuff but they can't waste half the movie on human characters or on the reveal again. The next one should be an all out brawl.

I wont mind them using character build up but i agree that there probably should be a lot more action mixed throughout instead of just towards the end (as people have described the movie).

Shazam!
05-19-2014, 05:59 PM
G. Edwards stated in earlier interviews he has a soft spot for Destroy All Monsters. Could be Ghidrah? Mothra?

Northman
05-19-2014, 06:08 PM
G. Edwards stated in earlier interviews he has a soft spot for Destroy All Monsters. Could be Ghidrah? Mothra?

Yea, that movie features pretty much every critter there is.

King Ghidorah, Rodan, Gigan, King Cesar, Mothra, Angurius, Manda, etc.

MasterShake
05-20-2014, 08:25 AM
Yea, that movie features pretty much every critter there is.

King Ghidorah, Rodan, Gigan, King Cesar, Mothra, Angurius, Manda, etc.

If is was up to me I'd have Godzilla establish a rival in the next one (as in a fight he doesn't win), then close out the movies with a Destroy All Monsters type finale. I like the idea of a final purge type movie featuring Godzilla. Hell, bring his son back in too. He can step on his tail to make him shoot fire!

Northman
05-20-2014, 08:57 AM
I would dig another matchup with Mechagodzilla. But i always liked the original with Cesar and not the remakes.

Shazam!
05-20-2014, 11:53 AM
No more Son of Godzilla, or offspring, or Mechagodzilla, PLEASE!

I hope they reinvent something new and something that we haven't seen.

FanInAZ
05-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Send "Big G" to Jurassic Park & let him clean it out.

MasterShake
05-20-2014, 09:09 PM
No more Son of Godzilla, or offspring, or Mechagodzilla, PLEASE!

I hope they reinvent something new and something that we haven't seen.

I almost wonder if they went the route they did because of licensing issues with Toho? Hope they can bring back some of his bigger adversaries.

Shazam!
05-20-2014, 10:18 PM
I liked the MUTOs especially because it wasnt a rehash.

Northman
05-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Lmao

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10334240_10152404135612243_5688578100627971372_n.j pg

Shazam!
05-21-2014, 08:49 AM
I like the new Godzilla, I don't believe the fake Japanese criticism that he was fat.

MasterShake
05-21-2014, 10:12 AM
I like the new Godzilla, I don't believe the fake Japanese criticism that he was fat.

That was debunked earlier in this thread. The comments were taken from a few users on a site called 2chan and blown out of proportion in the media.

FanInAZ
05-22-2014, 08:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVOzAXC891M

Interesting question brought up: Is the reason that those who think the new Godzilla is so good due largely to how bad recent "Summer Block Busters" have been?

Northman
05-22-2014, 09:16 PM
For me personally not really.

I dont compare blockbusters with other blockbusters when i attend movies. I just go into every movie basing it on its own merit, im not really sure why anyone would compare it with other movies released honestly. One really doesnt have anything to do with the other. The interesting thing about Godzilla is that it was released in between CA2 and Xmen and in which i think both movies will do really well comparatively. In just one week it has already grossed over 200 million which is pretty impressive. If anything, i think (my personal opinion, something i mentioned in my review) that this Godzilla actually offers more in terms of substance and storyline. Compared to what has been released it just has more to offer in my opinion but i suppose it can depend on the individual movie goer.

Shazam!
05-22-2014, 09:59 PM
$200,000,000+ and Godzilla doesn't even play in Japan until July!

Godzilla is legendary, with like 30 films, of course it was gonna do well, especially when it is a TRUE Godzilla film.

MasterShake
05-23-2014, 07:36 AM

Godzilla is legendary, with like 30 films, of course it was gonna do well, especially when it is a TRUE Godzilla film.

Yup, even movies that do poorly here are doing great in the overseas market so I expect Godzilla to clean up.

In related news Gareth Edwards (the director of Godzilla) has signed on to do one of the Star Wars spinoffs:

Due to the high level of secrecy surrounding the Star Wars development process, it is unclear which spinoff Edwards will tackle.
Speculation has focused on characters such as bounty hunter Boba Fett and Jedi master Yoda as those who might be getting their own movies. There are also rumors of a potential Han Solo origin story or at least something on the Solo clan, and untold adventures of Luke Skywalker.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-spinoff-hires-godzilla-706636

Shazam!
05-23-2014, 05:40 PM

Yup, even movies that do poorly here are doing great in the overseas market so I expect Godzilla to clean up.

In related news Gareth Edwards (the director of Godzilla) has signed on to do one of the Star Wars spinoffs:

Due to the high level of secrecy surrounding the Star Wars development process, it is unclear which spinoff Edwards will tackle.
Speculation has focused on characters such as bounty hunter Boba Fett and Jedi master Yoda as those who might be getting their own movies. There are also rumors of a potential Han Solo origin story or at least something on the Solo clan, and untold adventures of Luke Skywalker.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-spinoff-hires-godzilla-706636

I saw that, young Han Solo??

Northman
07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
I can barely contain my excitement!!!!

http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/26/5940259/godzilla-2-confirmed-with-director-gareth-edwards

Gareth Edwards returns to direct 'Godzilla 2' with Rodan and Mothra

afrah15
01-26-2015, 12:10 AM
can you share the linked video?

Northman
04-08-2016, 11:28 AM
NEEEEED.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/12670357_1196470397037358_7442658400001847838_n.pn g?oh=88e0fc5e23858febf82f2a3794f01b33&oe=57746204

BroncoJoe
04-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Do they make one big enough for you?

HA!

Northman
04-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Do they make one big enough for you?

HA!

Doubtful.

Same problem i have with metal T-shirts. lol

Northman
07-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Figured i would take the time to name some of my favorite Godzilla movies and give a short review of them. While most people will agree or disagree on what they consider the best or like the most. Obviously different movies mean a little different things to me over the years but here is my favorites of the series.

Godzilla vs Gigan (1972)
-While Godzilla has met many foes over the years there really isn’t any battles worth noting more than his matches with Gigan, Mecha-Godzilla, or King Ghidorah. In this case he meets Gigan and King Ghidorah for the first time and at first seems over matched. But, this is the king of the monsters we are talking about. And with some help from his little friend Anguirus, Godzilla is able to do just that.

Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla (1974)
-I know, I know. Most people I talk to loved the updated version of this match up. It was also during this time in the 70’s people sort of got turned off to the idea of Godzilla being the “good” guy. So you basically have to faction of fans who like Godzilla as the bad guy vs the good guy. To some degree you could argue that since in some of the movies (somewhat in this one) they made Godzilla almost a parody of himself. At times making Godzilla seem human with his reactions can be a bit corny. But for a kid such as myself at the time (probably around 8-9 years old) having a big monster to root for was a lot of fun and this was no exception and why it stands out to me. In this match up we have the mechanical Godzilla doing battle with Godzilla and King Ceasar while the earthlings are battling aliens disguised as humans who control Mecha-Godzilla.

Godzilla 2000 (2000)
-As the years passed by Godzilla continued to face new and old foes and of course various reboots but for me it wasn’t until Godzilla 2000 that I truly LOVED another G movie. This time G would face Orga who began as a UFO from outer space who then was able to transform into flesh by utilizing basic genetic code from Godzilla. This is also one of my all time favorite looks for Godzilla as well as the application of his fire breath.

Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)
-Ah, this movie is so much fun. Sort of like Destroy All Monsters, Godzilla: Final Wars brings to life a combination of different monsters from the Godzilla franchise. This is of course designed by a group of aliens who have come to earth pretending to help the earth rid its planet of Godzilla, Rodan, and other creatures but in reality they have a more evil purpose in which they plan to use the monsters to actually destroy the earth for their own use. The one funny nod in this film is the use of the Godzilla used for 1997’s American Godzilla form named Zilla the giant iguana.

Godzilla (2014)
- This is my favorite Godzilla movie of the series. For some it was a step in the wrong direction but for myself this was a well thought out and mature approach to the franchise and I cannot wait for the next 2 sequels. Unlike the 97’ American attempt this one took the best of what Godzilla had to offer (the monsters look) and ditched the worse part (the script) and gave Godzilla fans an updated story that works for many of use who while can still appreciate the old cheesy movies are looking for more thought provoking attempts with Godzilla. I also enjoy the fact that Godzilla is not the main antagonist of this trilogy even though he is not quite the hero either. In this particular story earth is being threatened by an ancient race of parasitic creatures called Mutos. And of course the only type of predator that can defeat them is Godzilla and his ancestral lineage. While not my total favorite look for G I did really love how his fire breath works in this film and I like that he doesn’t have an unlimited supply of it.

Northman
08-16-2016, 02:55 PM
Too funny to pass up.

https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/13886855_337360339928589_5471632806211780584_n.png ?oh=58cfbef39fa9a282dccb4d9f854c7488&oe=5853B6D6

Northman
02-16-2017, 06:12 AM
Figured i would pass along some tidbits that ive read about recently regarding the G Man.

1) Obviously with Kong: Skull Island coming out March 10th it has been confirmed that Godzilla and King Kong will end up fighting in 2020. Apparently KSI takes place years before Godzilla fought the Mutos. There apparently will be some kind of easter egg at the end of Kong that points us to the direction of Godzilla. That is also helped along by Goodman's character who apparently works for Monarch.

2) Godzilla 2 has been confirmed to feature G going against Rodan, Mothra, and King Ghidorah.

3) Millie Brown (Stranger Things) has been confirmed for G2.

The only bad news (hopefully not horribly bad) is that the director of Godzilla 2014 wont be back for the sequel which concerns me a little. I was hoping he would stick around and do the other 2 sequels but apparently he has "better" things on his plate, one of which included Rogue One. I just hope whoever fills in for him does a good job and doesnt screw up the series.

MasterShake
02-16-2017, 09:24 AM
Figured i would pass along some tidbits that ive read about recently regarding the G Man.

1) Obviously with Kong: Skull Island coming out March 10th it has been confirmed that Godzilla and King Kong will end up fighting in 2020. Apparently KSI takes place years before Godzilla fought the Mutos. There apparently will be some kind of easter egg at the end of Kong that points us to the direction of Godzilla. That is also helped along by Goodman's character who apparently works for Monarch.

2) Godzilla 2 has been confirmed to feature G going against Rodan, Mothra, and King Ghidorah.

3) Millie Brown (Stranger Things) has been confirmed for G2.

The only bad news (hopefully not horribly bad) is that the director of Godzilla 2014 wont be back for the sequel which concerns me a little. I was hoping he would stick around and do the other 2 sequels but apparently he has "better" things on his plate, one of which included Rogue One. I just hope whoever fills in for him does a good job and doesnt screw up the series.

I thought he did a good job with the Human aspects of Godzilla, but I hate how he seemed to cut away just as Godzilla was about to do something cool! :lol: Did you ever see Gareth Edwards small film Monsters? In that movie it made sense to pull away and focus more on the people. When I go see Godzilla I want to see him rampaging and kicking ass. I still thought the movie was good, and I hope Skull Island does well.

Northman
09-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Godzilla marathon on the Comet channel today.

ShaneFalco
09-04-2017, 10:47 PM
i thought this thread was about osweiler. The way he is so tall and destroys cities.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-05-2017, 08:18 PM
i thought this thread was about osweiler. The way he is so tall and destroys cities.

:rofl:

FanInAZ
10-10-2017, 03:44 AM
Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)
-Ah, this movie is so much fun. Sort of like Destroy All Monsters, Godzilla: Final Wars brings to life a combination of different monsters from the Godzilla franchise. This is of course designed by a group of aliens who have come to earth pretending to help the earth rid its planet of Godzilla, Rodan, and other creatures but in reality they have a more evil purpose in which they plan to use the monsters to actually destroy the earth for their own use. The one funny nod in this film is the use of the Godzilla used for 1997’s American Godzilla form named Zilla the giant iguana.

Just watched this no Hulu. Actually, Godzilla was trapped in ice in the Antarctic, so the aliens didn't know about him. Nevertheless, a Japanese made Japanese monster movie are superior to American made Japanese monster movies.

Timmy!
10-10-2017, 04:58 AM
I want to see Godzilla snort some yayo lines.

Northman
12-21-2017, 11:59 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-4.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25591777_1275282042604088_2256231465047883720_n.jp g?oh=c2b43aadaa7cea13eb4f6e92a935a3fc&oe=5ABEAFCD

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-21-2017, 12:07 PM
https://scontent.fphl2-4.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25591777_1275282042604088_2256231465047883720_n.jp g?oh=c2b43aadaa7cea13eb4f6e92a935a3fc&oe=5ABEAFCD

Good grief, how long does it take to produce a movie?

Northman
12-21-2017, 12:08 PM

I think there will be one before this one. I think the G vs Kong is the ending of the trilogy.

weazel
12-21-2017, 12:09 PM
I find the longer it takes to make the worse it is. I have yet to see a good movie for either of these franchises

FanInAZ
01-21-2018, 04:39 PM
I see the Godzilla rip off, "Pacific Rim," is coming out with a sequel. I'm not wasting my money on it.

Poet
01-21-2018, 06:02 PM

Bet on the king.

MOtorboat
01-21-2018, 07:08 PM
I see the Godzilla rip off, "Pacific Rim," is coming out with a sequel. I'm not wasting my money on it.

I will watch it and fully enjoy when it hits Netflix or SyFy.

FanInAZ
01-21-2018, 07:12 PM
I will watch it and fully enjoy when it hits Netflix or SyFy.

I might decide to watch it then, unless I decide I'd rather watch an episode of NCIS that I've already seen 20 times.

Northman
05-20-2018, 10:38 AM
https://screenrant.com/toho-godzilla-cinematic-universe-shin-godzilla-2-canceled/

The studio responsible for creating Godzilla is planning to build a new shared cinematic universe around the monster. Toho will reportedly not be shooting a sequel to their smash-hit Shin Godzilla (also known as Godzilla Resurgence in the US), but following 2020's release of Godzilla vs. Kong, they hope to place the King of the Monsters and his fellow Kaiju in a whole new world of possibilities.

Toho is the Japanese film and theater company that was founded in the 1930's, being most famous for distributing Godzilla and the many Kaiju movies that have been made. The original film was released in 1954 and was famously a metaphor for weapons of mass destruction. Since then the huge lizard has appeared in 29 films produced by the company, as well as other iconic creations like Rodan and Mothra. The studio entered into an agreement with Legendary Pictures which led to Gareth Edward's successful 2014 version of Godzilla. It also led to the birth of the Monsterverse, which included Kong: Skull Island. This laid the groundwork for the much-anticipated forthcoming sequels Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla vs. Kong, which will include King Ghidorah and other Toho monsters in conflict.

Northman
07-15-2018, 08:58 AM
While it hasnt been confirmed it was said that this is a leaked possible design of Rodan for the next G movie.

https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37210346_1687979091318418_4062056970499129344_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=4a2e8f314eea0e40a60d61095119b64a&oe=5BEC751F

Shazam!
07-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Allegedly i read Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah/Monster Zero?

Shazam!
07-15-2018, 10:03 AM
https://screenrant.com/toho-godzilla-cinematic-universe-shin-godzilla-2-canceled/

The studio responsible for creating Godzilla is planning to build a new shared cinematic universe around the monster. Toho will reportedly not be shooting a sequel to their smash-hit Shin Godzilla (also known as Godzilla Resurgence in the US), but following 2020's release of Godzilla vs. Kong, they hope to place the King of the Monsters and his fellow Kaiju in a whole new world of possibilities.

Toho is the Japanese film and theater company that was founded in the 1930's, being most famous for distributing Godzilla and the many Kaiju movies that have been made. The original film was released in 1954 and was famously a metaphor for weapons of mass destruction. Since then the huge lizard has appeared in 29 films produced by the company, as well as other iconic creations like Rodan and Mothra. The studio entered into an agreement with Legendary Pictures which led to Gareth Edward's successful 2014 version of Godzilla. It also led to the birth of the Monsterverse, which included Kong: Skull Island. This laid the groundwork for the much-anticipated forthcoming sequels Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla vs. Kong, which will include King Ghidorah and other Toho monsters in conflict.

Shin Godzilla i wanna see.

Northman
07-15-2018, 10:24 AM
Allegedly i read Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah/Monster Zero?

Yea, word is those 3 will be appearing in the next movie.

Northman
07-21-2018, 10:46 PM
I think i just jizzed a little bit....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVDtmouV9kM

Northman
07-22-2018, 12:15 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37578985_10156091777893183_743720097503248384_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=bb40b2b73693e4df1e29c754c4e40c19&oe=5BD53656

FanInAZ
07-22-2018, 04:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb8vhnqCZNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgZGx1F9cA4

MasterShake
07-22-2018, 10:58 AM
I think i just jizzed a little bit....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVDtmouV9kM

Loved the brief shots of Mothra in this. Good visuals on this so far!

Northman
09-13-2018, 12:32 PM
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/41647128_10156213121778183_5334444927474466816_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2855ddc3c130e1fb255678cd06730609&oe=5C341211

Northman
10-04-2018, 09:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KqjB9CwwuA

Northman
11-14-2018, 12:29 PM
Dont know much about the guy doing this but his animation (small clip) of legendary Godzilla fighting Shin Godzilla is pretty cool.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Wobbly_G?utm_content=user&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=348a9be528be4beba91eef70a9b13ea4&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=9v89jq

Northman
12-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Simply badass.

https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47122159_359846391310398_8358768809200320512_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeEWcwy3-WL5bhvEDzafNO0qzkdoAKQyY1WvP8sJrS4hEPlsA-mq6HLpUQmBYI5b5UaDYtrCey3N0Xyq82_YgIQuRvRH9i3ojckc waKX6iQGSA&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=45612874bfbe5a4d4c0a4cd59dba420f&oe=5C6CF606

Northman
12-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Yea bitches!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnKuFtdc7A

Northman
12-10-2018, 02:25 PM
I think we are in for a real treat this time. Not only are some of the more notable Kaiju in the film there seems to be some cameos by some others like Anguirus and Kumonga. This shit is off the chain!

Timmy!
12-10-2018, 02:51 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/dc/bb/e1dcbbf301694746c59144610907c711.jpg

Northman
12-12-2018, 05:03 PM
I cannot stress enough how excited i am to see this......

Here is a trailer reaction from a couple that do these things online as a hobby. They are good at it and their excitement is only surpassed by my own. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxvCXu9jWZI&t=4s

Simple Jaded
01-02-2019, 10:27 PM
zKSTdCyI-P4

Simple Jaded
01-02-2019, 10:39 PM
I cannot stress enough how excited i am to see this......

Here is a trailer reaction from a couple that do these things online as a hobby. They are good at it and their excitement is only surpassed by my own. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxvCXu9jWZI&t=4s

I love geeks.

Hawgdriver
01-03-2019, 04:10 AM
I'm kind of a Mothra guy myself.

Hawgdriver
01-03-2019, 04:19 AM
I love geeks.

Reminds me of this dude's reaction to Eminem's surprise release.

H3V6m83HhLU

Simple Jaded
01-03-2019, 03:50 PM

H3V6m83HhLU

Dude it literally takes YEARS to catch Eminem lyrics these dudes catch in one listen.

Why does this album cover remind me of Beasty?

Northman
01-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Dude it literally takes YEARS to catch Eminem lyrics these dudes catch in one listen.

Why does this album cover remind me of Beasty?

Because its supposed to look like License to Ill.

Simple Jaded
01-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Because its supposed to look like License to Ill.

But why? Respect?

Northman
01-03-2019, 03:58 PM
But why? Respect?

To my knowledge yea, it was a nod to them in some way.

Simple Jaded
01-03-2019, 04:54 PM

H3V6m83HhLU

6SbCYylRzUA

Northman
01-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Just been alerted that for those who have Roku's if you search for Channel 62 it has all of the Godzilla movies available for viewing.

Woot!

Northman
01-16-2019, 10:55 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47681031_1925450707491191_6988311746536538112_n.jp g?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&oh=932f68931d0ee3235a3a53e6c83ce457&oe=5CD44FF5

Northman
02-07-2019, 10:31 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51612647_10156538745083183_6558938518721134592_n.j pg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&oh=3fd1f1e02475dfdf055098fa89bf2312&oe=5CFCCBF4

https://scontent.fphl2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51417501_10156538745118183_1766657771266113536_n.j pg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-1.fna&oh=6290f705f8405ebf661b183278cd1bc5&oe=5CF7CA48

https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51544687_10156538745073183_2525015486681317376_n.j pg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=cbd0a62252be2ef6d7d4cf107d47ee1e&oe=5CFF2886

https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51808538_10156538745158183_2563132879051685888_n.j pg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&oh=f447bf7643273fd4ef8a690a66a3e855&oe=5CEF1F72

Northman
02-12-2019, 09:36 AM
So this guy on FB who is in this FB group dedicated to G (The Godzilla Group) is running a marathon of movies (73 in total, other monster movies as well) featuring a lot of Godzilla flicks. The first one is one currently, if some of you guys are interested in joining the group just hit me up and i will send you a link to the group's FB page. Ought to be long and fun day.

Shazam!
02-12-2019, 10:32 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51612647_10156538745083183_6558938518721134592_n.j pg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&oh=3fd1f1e02475dfdf055098fa89bf2312&oe=5CFCCBF4

https://scontent.fphl2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51417501_10156538745118183_1766657771266113536_n.j pg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-1.fna&oh=6290f705f8405ebf661b183278cd1bc5&oe=5CF7CA48

https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51544687_10156538745073183_2525015486681317376_n.j pg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=cbd0a62252be2ef6d7d4cf107d47ee1e&oe=5CFF2886

https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51808538_10156538745158183_2563132879051685888_n.j pg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&oh=f447bf7643273fd4ef8a690a66a3e855&oe=5CEF1F72

Great pics

Northman
02-21-2019, 09:20 PM
https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52448063_10218713647654392_2624839713575403520_n.j pg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=aaa7d7e8e1c616c7ab0878aaa35b4d1c&oe=5D21605F

Northman
03-18-2019, 12:58 PM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53730280_10156628587763183_3390859088005955584_n.j pg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=e06db2166cb2ce3326577393eec57c07&oe=5D4D6DBB

Shazam!
03-18-2019, 03:38 PM
https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52448063_10218713647654392_2624839713575403520_n.j pg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=aaa7d7e8e1c616c7ab0878aaa35b4d1c&oe=5D21605F

I liked some of the 2nd era Gamera films. He originally ponied through the Godzilla-children era with such classics #sarcasm as Son of Godzilla

Northman
03-25-2019, 01:03 PM
So last night i went to see a couple of my friends bands play on my birthday and at one of the shows there was a guy and his wife selling their personalized art there. He had this piece that he had done and i knew i had to buy it as it was a one of a kind. Pretty cool.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54523914_10156643264708183_1804006497634484224_n.j pg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=6d9aec2dbab880b17de3be7c6e9d97c5&oe=5D09F2B5

Northman
03-28-2019, 06:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHzJSvVGn8k&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2K hwcUo3snOlEP7xeM72aZtFcihxDwwXkcJra4--cpCaVJXdX0nTIeEeQ

MOtorboat
03-28-2019, 10:23 AM
Hmm, that looks pretty damn good. Is that Eleven from Stranger Things?

Northman
03-28-2019, 03:39 PM
Hmm, that looks pretty damn good. Is that Eleven from Stranger Things?

Correct.

Northman
04-27-2019, 01:20 AM
I would love more movies as part of this universe. Hell yea.

http://www.godzilla-movies.com/news/legendary-hoping-make-lot-more-godzilla-movies-after-godzilla-vs-kong-2020?fbclid=IwAR0F-oPIbNp8ARqCWZjMGjpDnu-d4iR_IDO881JVH3OX7FHEgnDdDK-RwGE

Northman
05-12-2019, 05:37 PM
Reserved my seat for the 31st. Cannot wait!!

Shazam!
05-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Reserved my seat for the 31st. Cannot wait!!

Im already psyched for Godzilla vs Kong.

Northman
06-02-2019, 07:17 PM

Pretty sweet desktop wallpaper. High quality.

MasterShake
06-04-2019, 01:57 PM
https://i.redd.it/1vr51vn0z9231.jpg

BroncoJoe
06-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Kong already kicked Godzilla's ass once. I think in ~1962?

Shazam!
06-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Kong already kicked Godzilla's ass once. I think in ~1962?

That was terrible. In so many ways.

I kinda see it as a draw tho

There was a false rumor that in another veraion GZ 'won' the fight.

MasterShake
06-04-2019, 02:41 PM

Yeah I remember hearing about that years ago, and when I was in High School my friend worked at an independently owned video store and we would always grab tons of movies at the end of his shift. One day he snagged a copy of the Japanese import of King Kong v Godzilla and we were excited to see the fabled alternate ending. Turns out everyone was full of shit! Same movie, we just didn't have subtitles. I had to verify just to be sure just now and it seems to be only one ending: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Kong_vs._Godzilla#Dual_ending_myth

Shazam!
06-04-2019, 02:48 PM

Yeah I remember hearing about that years ago, and when I was in High School my friend worked at an independently owned video store and we would always grab tons of movies at the end of his shift. One day he snagged a copy of the Japanese import of King Kong v Godzilla and we were excited to see the fabled alternate ending. Turns out everyone was full of shit! Same movie, we just didn't have subtitles. I had to verify just to be sure just now and it seems to be only one ending: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Kong_vs._Godzilla#Dual_ending_myth

Yeah i read in a book from a library that GZ won too. There are several versions but they all end the same.

BroncoJoe
06-04-2019, 02:49 PM
#KongForTheWin!!!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/e4XlCdLJDk4/maxresdefault.jpg

BroncoJoe
06-04-2019, 02:52 PM
;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4XlCdLJDk4

Shazam!
06-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Couldnt finish that video. Terrible!

Northman
06-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Well, there apparently is a "leaked" script for Kong v Godzilla and the ending has Godzilla losing so that would make Joe very happy. And yes, the original movie actually was a draw and although the "leak" is just rumor i think it would piss off a massive amount of Godzilla fans but i really wouldnt put it past them as Kong is a American monster. The plot itself sounds amazing (again if true) but like i said the ending would be less than great for most of us.

BroncoJoe
06-04-2019, 03:58 PM
Well, there apparently is a "leaked" script for Kong v Godzilla and the ending has Godzilla losing so that would make Joe very happy. And yes, the original movie actually was a draw and although the "leak" is just rumor i think it would piss off a massive amount of Godzilla fans but i really wouldnt put it past them as Kong is a American monster. The plot itself sounds amazing (again if true) but like i said the ending would be less than great for most of us.

:woot::dancing2::congrats:

Shazam!
06-04-2019, 04:16 PM
That leaked script has been questioned as fan made. Just sayin

Northman
06-04-2019, 04:21 PM
That leaked script has been questioned as fan made. Just sayin

Yea, i did address that it is a rumor. But some people said the last leak of KOTM's was pretty spot on so that is why they brought it up. Obviously im hoping for a much different ending but just throwing it out there.

BroncoJoe
06-04-2019, 04:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLDidwx7Yfs

Northman
06-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Well, there wont be any of that (cool scene though as i do love KK 2005) but apparently there is a scene of Kong doing some pretty nasty things to G at some point. Lol

Shazam!
06-04-2019, 04:26 PM

...but Godzilla is no Trex.

Northman
06-04-2019, 04:28 PM

The great thing about Kong in this version is his mannerisms as an Ape are spot on.

BroncoJoe
06-04-2019, 04:28 PM
...but Godzilla is no Trex.

He's no King Kong either!

#ApeBeatsReptileEverytime
#KingIsKing
#KongRules
#GodzillaIsLame

Northman
06-05-2019, 05:56 AM
Going again this morning to see KOTM's!

Shazam!
06-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Kong *cannot* kill Godzilla -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQaw6HB8BY

Northman
06-14-2019, 11:49 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/64247122_2248891595201636_7963953270500622336_n.jp g?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeGNaYhHznuCg4XdubqMu6nCbP-kOs_aSwdpR0PQ_9jxBW5NgtaOTIW-7mvscEnhYDMZ4hTb4tIaHthlxrQQ4AtdYucZXCd9cQSxGnbRhU XfcA&_nc_oc=AQms3arYuIZZ5_WkXCxaqZmG9BzRjenOmvQ7FvVH8wE NIoW3anpNf_nGSFsB66j0LO4&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&oh=8fd23dbb7eaf6e2151fe6365b65386c6&oe=5D8AE925

Poet
06-17-2019, 12:30 PM
Free the Lizard!!!!!!!

Northman
06-21-2019, 09:34 PM
https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/64862070_10156866163098183_228116927250169856_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmiPMH7CtB9JW7eOGHcWqEV2MwRp53JOsupWb1oqbo dAy2-rd44K_qtX2odxdJFNBY&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=0cd46244b143b62910cc9045f21596de&oe=5DBF0555

https://scontent.fphl2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65249561_10156866163108183_2056354986123591680_n.j pg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQk3LyA9bW8pl__r77rG2nNjXDCiVcwa9tWiALVM5dG rSmUi50DnU7ZAV13OeoeZ59Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-1.fna&oh=24946e9ef2cdc0873f539a474da2cd9b&oe=5D839521

Got two posters in today. Have the Ghidorah and Rodan on the way and will probably order the other Godzilla to match the main three since they are basically a set. Cant wait to get these framed and up on the wall.

Davii
06-25-2019, 08:18 AM
I've never enjoyed Godzilla. I certainly see the cool factor, it just never grabbed me I guess

Northman
06-25-2019, 11:41 AM
I've never enjoyed Godzilla. I certainly see the cool factor, it just never grabbed me I guess

Is it Godzilla alone or just giant monster movies you cant really get into? While Godzilla is my favorite (obviously) ive always enjoyed giant monster flicks whether its Beast from 20,000 Fathoms or Them, etc. Ive always been a huge fan of Ray Harryhausen's who did a lot of the stop motion work for a lot of the old school monster movies like Clash of the Titans, Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, The Valley of Gwangi, the early Sinbad movies (i think 3 in all) Jason and the Argonauts, etc.

Shazam!
06-25-2019, 12:33 PM

Is it Godzilla alone or just giant monster movies you cant really get into? While Godzilla is my favorite (obviously) ive always enjoyed giant monster flicks whether its Beast from 20,000 Fathoms or Them, etc. Ive always been a huge fan of Ray Harryhausen's who did a lot of the stop motion work for a lot of the old school monster movies like Clash of the Titans, Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, The Valley of Gwangi, the early Sinbad movies (i think 3 in all) Jason and the Argonauts, etc.

Cloverfield?

Davii
06-25-2019, 12:38 PM

I guess giant monster in general. I certainly see why people like it, I understand it, it just doesn't appeal to me

Northman
06-25-2019, 01:00 PM
Cloverfield?

It was ok but i was never that crazy about it in particular. I actually ended up liking 10 Cloverfield Lane more up until the very end.

Northman
06-26-2019, 09:34 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/64980266_2407062659356385_2020053037774536704_n.jp g?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeFbhYkHVTXEFXMeIkXa_09l41XbP4dmPJ_Is6cAU 2mfsMil4jgPwme5zgnqXBLGcYFYE3M5szBXbGMM49hLVyxH_KN BNM4cetPcpP080InwpQ&_nc_oc=AQmiKAkxUHMIoSHiO_uUw9w7199TdSEqOxU_cwzyyqf gBKcbofKMDx00EUrfXgp0Wgs&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&oh=a6ced35bf0d242b64dad7a2f1aa755e1&oe=5D871F52

Northman
07-06-2019, 04:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nxTtZFxJpE&fbclid=IwAR0s5Us_pTxaXsK5nN-WOstppV5bhnIjqNMZFD_LVesle_enzTtQIH_ylTA

Northman
08-08-2019, 09:36 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/inlmOO0404920/giphy.gif

Shazam!
08-08-2019, 09:38 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/inlmOO0404920/giphy.gif

I liked that version of Godzilla the 2000ish one

Northman
08-08-2019, 09:57 AM
I liked that version of Godzilla the 2000ish one

Absolutely, G2000 is my favorite look as well.

Northman
08-09-2019, 11:55 AM
I picked this up today in Target.

https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67932542_10156988567518183_4835846013782589440_n.j pg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmd9cLoOaUFaHQd-t0F670GP-sm6uZQ_YLcDm5KCmrN6dl5Hzj58v3_wbFe5jeaxrI&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-2.fna&oh=919dc3a9a270428d66346c39f5550ddd&oe=5DDD6ABB

Shazam!
08-09-2019, 11:59 AM
That versiom from Shin Godzilla right

Northman
08-09-2019, 12:01 PM
That versiom from Shin Godzilla right

Yeppers. Not my favorite movie in the G series but the figurine and look is still pretty cool.

Shazam!
08-09-2019, 04:25 PM
New BluRay release announced of all the Showa era GZ films

Northman
08-12-2019, 11:25 AM
This was well done and cool as shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8qmkEKFsCw

Northman
08-24-2019, 05:58 PM
In October TCM is going to have a lot of horror movies and a lot of Godzilla movies playing that month.

https://comicbook.com/horror/amp/2019/08/22/turner-classic-movies-october-halloween-schedule-2019/?fbclid=IwAR1pI7JuIl5A4Kf4XDJioDgfsIxvAnR_HK_oXSGc QAQZNOSw49Pn3TYkq7U

Tned
08-24-2019, 06:16 PM
I guess giant monster in general. I certainly see why people like it, I understand it, it just doesn't appeal to me

Ditto. My wife wants to watch the new Godzilla movie, and I'm going to have to give in and watch it this weekend or next, but I rarely enjoy those type movies.

BigDaddyBronco
08-24-2019, 10:04 PM
In October TCM is going to have a lot of horror movies and a lot of Godzilla movies playing that month.

https://comicbook.com/horror/amp/2019/08/22/turner-classic-movies-october-halloween-schedule-2019/?fbclid=IwAR1pI7JuIl5A4Kf4XDJioDgfsIxvAnR_HK_oXSGc QAQZNOSw49Pn3TYkq7U

There are some great movies in that list, I'm setting up the DVR so my kids can see some of these.

Northman
08-27-2019, 08:27 PM
Chilling with a little King of the Monsters tonight!

https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/69265089_10157034506123183_8989868133988696064_n.j pg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQn-P6AV56zb9PsDS3grcevy55jsQigpHSmN8MeCNp2X55buoZq-3lbPFzT1rEUrunk&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=b8dbee347cdbb09fe38a54087274cf13&oe=5E06DA33

Northman
09-06-2019, 08:43 PM
https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/70415710_10156781271468687_9168033758362730496_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeG3KdKTmFiBLValXkK8US8igPF2afar2LuanLRMF DXZf54i_29XzJOxx9c-A-fRDl_7QnCRuvmHO73zp5wXQfuVN5xTA9Rp2Y1k6M_qkED21g&_nc_oc=AQlhNRS72ciujJtIrrN3QMpbt9AKIxk0g4qDPygB1jD yATK_pjLmYJa3FCWN4dxVU-c&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.fna&oh=cce034959507890de67938b01d4db429&oe=5DFC46A7

Northman
12-03-2019, 09:53 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/78411946_734982150317960_217980482309062656_n.jpg? _nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=oRastDjdaRQAQk-uEYKHJ-Jg83Q0yFGelrzOcIFj12g0FKNcORpOZ1xkA&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-1.fna&oh=a84a35efacf92c1ba5882f30fb79af67&oe=5E817D86

Shazam!
12-03-2019, 09:57 AM
One of my fave GZ moments in GZ v Biollante when he is freed from the volcano. Answered the question of wht happened after GZ 1985 20+ years later LOL

FanInAZ
12-08-2019, 02:03 AM

The 1998 Jurassic Park escapee version was always pathetic enough on its own, but putting him next to all the rest of the Godzillas just further illustrates just how pathetic he was.

Shazam!
12-08-2019, 05:50 AM

The 1998 Jurassic Park escapee version was always pathetic enough on its own, but putting him next to all the rest of the Godzillas just further illustrates just how pathetic he was.

Shin Godzilla was frickin awesome

Northman
12-11-2019, 04:56 PM
https://scontent.fphl2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/78813849_1254887144722274_4153626102746578944_n.jp g?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=R2nwJ8RYh48AQl51lW0dMnNuRB6Ypq8lVFB1Y2wzup 5mJa3iplr87BCoQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-1.fna&oh=08c23db3731c3b2f615ec6243bb1c3ff&oe=5E76651E

Northman
12-16-2019, 05:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmMzJbOpU3o&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR20 BcZmbwmRQ8wM-FSj0Y0fAlMMErtlU8dPFYKT8GyBO_-ZfNRNm2bsMnw

Shazam!
12-16-2019, 06:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmMzJbOpU3o&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR20 BcZmbwmRQ8wM-FSj0Y0fAlMMErtlU8dPFYKT8GyBO_-ZfNRNm2bsMnw

Video unavailable but title screen was. So disappointed in you.

Northman
12-16-2019, 08:12 PM
Im watching just fine, must be user error on your end.

Northman
12-16-2019, 08:14 PM
the only problem with that battle is Shin doesnt move quite that fast and i dont think he can recharge his blast that quickly either.

Shazam!
12-16-2019, 08:25 PM
Im watching just fine, must be user error on your end.

idk

Northman
12-16-2019, 08:31 PM
https://youtu.be/ZmMzJbOpU3o

What about now?

Northman
01-07-2020, 05:17 PM
This article is in regards to Godzilla vs Kong (Plot spoilers inside). There had been much debate about some of the plot of this film with some people saying that Legendary didnt have rights to other monsters involved in this particular monsterverse. Never the less, i am PLEASED to bits what is going to happen in this next film. So damn stoked!

https://www.godzilla-movies.com/news/spoilers-godzilla-vs-kong-antagonist-monster-details-leaked?fbclid=IwAR3EHaeDkI68729BjDAm_aQL5bzGr-g3td7chsBraxCo1e8Y7_brt8ZK9I0

Shazam!
01-07-2020, 06:35 PM
https://youtu.be/ZmMzJbOpU3o

What about now?

Video unavailable.

Shazam!
01-07-2020, 06:39 PM
This article is in regards to Godzilla vs Kong (Plot spoilers inside). There had been much debate about some of the plot of this film with some people saying that Legendary didnt have rights to other monsters involved in this particular monsterverse. Never the less, i am PLEASED to bits what is going to happen in this next film. So damn stoked!

https://www.godzilla-movies.com/news/spoilers-godzilla-vs-kong-antagonist-monster-details-leaked?fbclid=IwAR3EHaeDkI68729BjDAm_aQL5bzGr-g3td7chsBraxCo1e8Y7_brt8ZK9I0

Eeehhhhhhaaaaa idk if i like that idea. Mechagodzilla? A new monster too? It should primarily feature and showcase Kong v GZ. I wish they wouldn't feature too many monsters, instead them making this into a huge battle between the two. I am still hopeful!

Northman
01-08-2020, 08:15 AM
Eeehhhhhhaaaaa idk if i like that idea. Mechagodzilla? A new monster too? It should primarily feature and showcase Kong v GZ. I wish they wouldn't feature too many monsters, instead them making this into a huge battle between the two. I am still hopeful!

For me the dream scenario is Godzilla and Kong fight and then they have to team up to beat another foe. Both G and K are earth defenders so it would make sense that they would fight against a true villain. Just having Godzilla and Kong fight each other would be incredibly boring for me.

Northman
01-28-2020, 08:09 PM
Got our remodeling done in the living room and finally got my posters up on the wall. Love it.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/83558277_10157486438953183_4227463784635039744_o.j pg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=bNGLIMzvS6AAX_ZBFyw&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=1a3b07e3c8bb45b507e344b91ebe1d2d&oe=5E8D4584

FanInAZ
08-15-2020, 09:55 PM
First-ever Godzilla Museum opens in Japan, has thrilling zipline rides and Godzilla-themed food

https://www.greatdeals.com.sg/2020/08/16/godzilla-museum-japan

If only I could afford the plane ticket :tsk:

Northman
01-21-2021, 12:30 PM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/141465290_244133127089814_1911133864304134558_o.jp g?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=U-KkK4bxS1EAX-s34PM&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&tp=6&oh=adb5c7d3a76cdbcedbf606e8f8e9e164&oe=602DCB73

Shazam!
01-21-2021, 02:08 PM
Can't wait for that

GZ tko

MasterShake
01-24-2021, 06:38 PM
https://youtu.be/claci32Zjvc

Think I saw Mechagodzilla for a sec there?!

Northman
01-24-2021, 07:34 PM
Yes Shake, i think they are doing their own version of the 74' Mecha where he is disguised as G and then later G shows up and he and Kong take Mecha down.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/141675926_1135256116900966_2676980855496810426_n.j pg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=A4-zh0WcEyQAX-sxhRU&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=552333510a03836ca37b583e0d491c93&oe=60342D7F

Northman
02-03-2021, 12:24 PM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/145852117_2143957249070219_5379128435380061797_n.j pg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=bjRPssoYrNYAX8qhN1e&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=ca5133b950d1344d97004dbe22729f76&oe=603EE6F3

Northman
03-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Added a new poster to our living room which is now becoming the Godzilla room. Lol

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/159288705_10158649841368183_7836722563002991954_n. jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=i44gr9zKlOgAX-Dxd6K&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=2722830cfee5ffa1fcbdda379dfd39ee&oe=60704A95

Here is the rest of the pictures and Godzilla pillows. A few Broncos stuff in there as well.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/159500758_10158649841443183_375104897254365706_n.j pg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=B1N8fvSypZ0AX9CAQUB&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=b5b0d12d5d1c4466ccd4893dc55e9e19&oe=606DF4B2

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/159401242_10158649841503183_6026885535762457331_n. jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=LNsjYHDr9bQAX_S_UZL&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=e976b8424fc5061ebbb2a61a36ab5ac3&oe=606DB2E4

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/159357273_10158649841568183_632324882899622011_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ykYvfHs4gvQAX8XGNbm&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=9b53b987c084438ed10a5164fe38af35&oe=606CEC49

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/159528934_10158649841603183_3292544468219205357_n. jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=auw-1rONFW8AX_f9t6J&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=3ac25e12e787d5e6285f15b63c605639&oe=60703AE0

Shazam!
03-10-2021, 02:43 PM
Damn bro

MasterShake
03-17-2021, 10:28 PM
Nice, North! I love when people cross that line into obsession! Lol

Northman
04-01-2021, 03:31 PM
https://scontent-iad3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/167628663_461070145162687_1757936441328510096_n.jp g?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=666b5a&_nc_ohc=a7UZXtlmr6EAX9DWOhF&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=7f0647ba7641d87663be643c7e45977b&oe=608C9F70

Timmy!
04-03-2021, 07:55 PM
North, you need a picture of the Southpark episode where the Japanese are killing all the dolphins and whales in aquariums so Stan gets a giant Godzilla, covers it up and when the Japanese charge he drops the cover, Godzilla roars and the Japs scatter in panic.

Northman
09-20-2021, 07:31 AM
https://scontent-iad3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/242351091_2333564853442790_5327047725023521117_n.j pg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=y5MpJJXCVA0AX-Nv7cQ&tn=uj2ixPqYV1MuD4A4&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=87482e7fb0fa4b3fa72279d8649d6b17&oe=616CCCDA

Northman
01-21-2022, 01:34 AM
Oh hell ya!

Legendary already is developing the next untitled film set in the Monsterverse but saw potential in developing a series and began talking to buyers that were interested.

https://deadline.com/2022/01/apple-tv-godzilla-legendary-monsterverse-1234916545/?fbclid=IwAR0CELtp6LaQJeDKOK1nkLcMnHVB1_4wB2RzR3iv ccrTiWjE1Usv420PpzQ

Northman
08-14-2022, 02:46 PM
Updated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2GdZ2ReMQo

Northman
09-23-2022, 04:05 PM
Will be doing a live chat on our youtube channel tonight with some special guests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7HEBHn638&ab_channel=DJAnubis

Northman
03-07-2023, 09:51 PM
*Announcement *

Friday March 24th Metal Tavern will be doing a live in celebration of yours truly turning 53 on his nekkid day.

I will be joined by my fellow Kaiju lovers Cab DRage (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100038704055180&__cft__[0]=AZWR7nseY6CnDznjhgWp2JFZR1q1e4L7EkN8qtbHunIB6jnVZ-UPPnNx4uflDGv4hyaJgpDGI6e2XlexHGrjaiI8xEnVD_U_rj-LQKeDqqp3Jv4kDxzmQg5tedcnDK7NPZQ&__tn__=-]K-R) (Sci-Fi Sentry), Walter Ross (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078120528130&__cft__[0]=AZWR7nseY6CnDznjhgWp2JFZR1q1e4L7EkN8qtbHunIB6jnVZ-UPPnNx4uflDGv4hyaJgpDGI6e2XlexHGrjaiI8xEnVD_U_rj-LQKeDqqp3Jv4kDxzmQg5tedcnDK7NPZQ&__tn__=-]K-R) (Jedi Grand Velle), and Kevin Lambert (https://www.facebook.com/kevinlambertwhat?__cft__[0]=AZWR7nseY6CnDznjhgWp2JFZR1q1e4L7EkN8qtbHunIB6jnVZ-UPPnNx4uflDGv4hyaJgpDGI6e2XlexHGrjaiI8xEnVD_U_rj-LQKeDqqp3Jv4kDxzmQg5tedcnDK7NPZQ&__tn__=-]K-R) (KLEHQ) as we will each countdown and rank all 33 live action Godzilla films. We will leave no stone unturned even if it bops King Ghidorah in the head. We shall accomplish this feat even if it means we have to let the ******* son Iguana Raptor into the mix.

Join us on this mighty venture as we welcome all Godzilla fans and those who want to roast the mighty Anubis on his birthday.

See ya there!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/334933336_1254064658795280_6319336342910390886_n.j pg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=gMScFq55zaIAX-ayief&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCzvfH8nwxtOonaZtcSJ3EpLWKftn3iZBYmCMIaEPuf vQ&oe=640C60BF

Northman
07-17-2023, 09:54 PM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/359852144_10160325279353183_5009476887671923536_n. jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=cEvsdYmySToAX8oz1DF&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AfBrDB24FnIb7Iv6abKwA1Tfs6MsiGpEcbQNGYPYm1Z2 gQ&oe=64BBD3CE

Northman
09-08-2023, 10:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hbNkBqly2A

Northman
09-15-2023, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgaB7wjeAI

FanInAZ
09-15-2023, 01:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgaB7wjeAI

Not these clowns again. As soon as I recognized their faces in the opening, I stop the video.

Northman
09-22-2023, 05:05 PM
The Sci Fi Sciciety podcast returns with Vol. 14. We will be discussing our 4 most influential scenes from the classic showa film Mothra vs Godzilla. We will have a full and fun group of individuals discussing this film. The party starts at 9pm Est (nevermind the thumbnail as i thought we were starting at 7!)

Walter Ross (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078120528130&__cft__[0]=AZWlNOm7_dhw-cok8byNGDnQvkgrBri5XiKd55I8TLslSoKV1FXgwamfW5GXceI nTZAdzujOfatHfVCw7Etd3LnF2xA1Aa0Tke45TaRw9j72CA&__tn__=-]K-R)
Cab DRage (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100038704055180&__cft__[0]=AZWlNOm7_dhw-cok8byNGDnQvkgrBri5XiKd55I8TLslSoKV1FXgwamfW5GXceI nTZAdzujOfatHfVCw7Etd3LnF2xA1Aa0Tke45TaRw9j72CA&__tn__=-]K-R)
Kevin Lambert (https://www.facebook.com/kevinlambertwhat?__cft__[0]=AZWlNOm7_dhw-cok8byNGDnQvkgrBri5XiKd55I8TLslSoKV1FXgwamfW5GXceI nTZAdzujOfatHfVCw7Etd3LnF2xA1Aa0Tke45TaRw9j72CA&__tn__=-]K-R)
Melissa Corprew (https://www.facebook.com/mcorprew?__cft__[0]=AZWlNOm7_dhw-cok8byNGDnQvkgrBri5XiKd55I8TLslSoKV1FXgwamfW5GXceI nTZAdzujOfatHfVCw7Etd3LnF2xA1Aa0Tke45TaRw9j72CA&__tn__=-]K-R)
The Omni Viewer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCvbNpsiP_U (https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv% 3DgCvbNpsiP_U%26fbclid%3DIwAR2ixnhdsNkXFW3b_PASoWY HYGxCaYef3T01nmkjXoh6P_FDvjUUhXGyxcU&h=AT08UF-9GR0O50z7uo-eLzH48FFtcppsg9Gb4AxbxWFxBPTM-Whs-ni8M3kLR8fS4bkD9RGB4FxInq8eM7im-7wLfY5A4RLdqv8uI7Xo8x4R4AfnKaOLA36S9Kfei6ZX8F_BfJw rxsuZr3vhSQ&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT3WPYVjTKmuBIR_Z90QvmI6KgXUlDRnVlzSAGtBBtIratvTl 1fzeYbsxy8HhmhTOz-pBpJ1gxFeICsSmw37jhcR7u5COrGPlFFdvEVpxWba_kiQdPNnC dSwwMrSopkhyBci)

https://scontent-iad3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/380648059_10160448346883183_2107809290119405148_n. jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=49d041&_nc_ohc=XXmn9R3OiyUAX_XFncm&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=00_AfBpOBBGKs_HCeFyJBXcmVNcCVH77iPGe5irjQ1UbyaJ 0w&oe=651262FD

Northman
12-01-2023, 06:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnlLrucS6Kk

Northman
12-07-2023, 10:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/live/Vzpw66jdusA?si=7DS952m6V7_VZmZ8

Northman
12-07-2023, 10:02 PM
https://scontent-iad3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/408964671_10160586803198183_1677728869502288123_n. jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=3635dc&_nc_ohc=0TQJSoaTtPYAX__h2lY&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=00_AfBqAQg9fq0Jkrydn6cFhCgxn2ihPI0LKX5afWttdP-qXQ&oe=65767EA9

Northman
12-08-2023, 11:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGNbtXjQLtE

Northman
03-09-2024, 03:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6eLEpyHDic

Northman
03-28-2024, 09:15 PM
*WARNING: REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS SO DO NOT WATCH UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN THE FILM*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6FXe_YIuUM

Northman
04-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Created a subforum on Metal Tavern specifically for Godzilla TALK. If interested feel free to join.

https://metal-tavern.proboards.com/board/34/godzilla

Northman
04-11-2024, 01:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUg8uhlhyxM