PDA

View Full Version : Kaptain Koolaid to the rescue !

T.K.O.
11-04-2010, 07:23 PM
oK bronco buddies......
what if ?
the chargers fall to the texans.....and the raiders beat the chiefs like a war drum ?
well.....that would mean that the broncos are 3 games out of 1st.
after suffering through 2 seasons where the broncos had a 3 game lead,only to ...shall we say "piss it away"
maybe the "gridiron Gods" have a treat in store for those of us who took the beating in recent years.
being the eternal optimist that i be.....i will hold out hope that it CAN happen ...until it CAN'T.
so i welcome discussion on the subject,but be forewarned that i will hold firm to my twisted reality until.....we are 3 games back with 2 games to go !!!!!!!:elefant::beer::beer:

we still have 5 div. games .....win them all and we could be the latest 1 and done star of the afcw !!!!:D

SR
11-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Your Koolaid tastes like shit.

EMB6903
11-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Who cares about winning the horrendous AFC West. It doesnt make them any more of superbowl contenders, and thats all that really matters..........right?

T.K.O.
11-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Who cares about winning the horrendous AFC West. It doesnt make them any more of superbowl contenders, and thats all that really matters..........right?

at this point "winning the west" would be a monumental feat !
not to mention the whole "if you get to the playoffs anything can happen" theory:salute:
drink up amigo.....it's refreshing !:beer:

T.K.O.
11-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Your Koolaid tastes like shit.

http://www.mybaycity.com/images/Kool_Aid.jpg

UnderArmour
11-04-2010, 07:38 PM
8 GAME WINNING STREAK! BRANDON LLOYD AND KYLE ORTON GOING TO THE PRO BOWL CHOO CHOO! SWITCH BACK TO ZONE BLOCKING KNOWSHON 100 YARDS A GAME! CHAMP BAILEY STARTS INTERCEPTING PASSES! COX STARTS MAKING PLAYS! And... JARVIS MOSS starts sacking QBs. Championship. :beer:

T.K.O.
11-04-2010, 07:39 PM
8 GAME WINNING STREAK! BRANDON LLOYD AND KYLE ORTON GOING TO THE PRO BOWL CHOO CHOO! SWITCH BACK TO ZONE BLOCKING KNOWSHON 100 YARDS A GAME! CHAMP BAILEY STARTS INTERCEPTING PASSES! COX STARTS MAKING PLAYS! And... JARVIS MOSS starts sacking QBs. Championship. :beer:

7 would do.....:beer::shocked::elefant:

CrazyHorse
11-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Right now I'd be happy if we finished .500.

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
11-04-2010, 10:33 PM
I like your positive attitude... let's hope

missingnumber7
11-05-2010, 10:02 AM
8 GAME WINNING STREAK!

I was thinking about this last night. McD pulled a 6 game winner to start off last season who's saying he can't pull 8 off to end this one. Which means 5-1 in the west. It gives the Chargers 7 losses guarenteed, without looking at the rest of their schedule. It gives the Raiders 5 losses with 2 games against the Chiefs and 1 against the Chuggers. And the Chefs 4 losses also with the same 2 and 1 the fade have. :elefant:

broncofaninfla
11-05-2010, 10:12 AM
I'd love to see the team turn it around but I find it very hard to believe they will. We are currently the worst team in the worst division in football. Hopefully the bye works wonders and Mcd fields the team he said he would field.

SR
11-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Maybe we can use Orton as trade bait for a good defensive lineman, use our high first round pick from the terrible weekend this year on a stud right tackle, and start Tebow next year.

That all makes too much sense to happen though.

Ravage!!!
11-06-2010, 11:12 AM
McD pulled a 6 game winner to start off last season who's saying he can't pull 8 off to end this one.
:wave:

PAINTERDAVE
11-07-2010, 01:30 PM
I am an optimist.
I am also a realist.

After watching the Jacksonville game...
and seeing how we came close to beating the jets...
after seeing my Broncos unwilling to win the 49's game...
(I mean, really, the 49's were begging us to take it from them)

I have determined that this team simply does not know how to finish a game.

Despite flashes of talent and moments of looking like professionals...

I have no confidence that this team is capable of winning.

They are not finishers.

Nomad
11-07-2010, 01:51 PM
I'll take some of your koolaid especially after the Raiders and 49ers left a sour taste!! When I give up on the season, then there won't be any reasons to waste my Sundays watching the BRONCOS!!

SR
11-07-2010, 04:00 PM
I am an optimist.
I am also a realist.

After watching the Jacksonville game...
and seeing how we came close to beating the jets...
after seeing my Broncos unwilling to win the 49's game...
(I mean, really, the 49's were begging us to take it from them)

I have determined that this team simply does not know how to finish a game.

Despite flashes of talent and moments of looking like professionals...

I have no confidence that this team is capable of winning.

They are not finishers.

That pretty much sums it up. Then we let a team like the Raiders walk all over us.

broncobryce
11-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Kaptain,

Positivity will not be tolerated here. Please take your happy feel good attitude somewhere else.

Love,
Crappy Underpants

;)

PAINTERDAVE
11-07-2010, 06:00 PM
I love my Broncos.
I'll watch every game no matter what.
Fan for life.

That said... watching the other division opponenets...
well...
I would never root for any of the 3...

Chiefs
Chargers
Raiders

But watching them play this year is different... since we have crapped out.

I am more detached... like it really is not important...
just another game to watch.

In the old days I'd be rooting AGAINST them big time.

Now I am watching, detached, and no real emotions are running through me.

As an observation...

The Chargers winning... makes any semblance of a chance for us further out of reach.

Watching the Chief/Raiders...
interesting because we play the Chiefs here next week.

Deal is... the Chiefs are whooping up on the Raiders.
The Raiders SMOKED us. It is not looking like we have an easy game in a week.

Now... if the Chiefs stay ahead and beat the Raiders....
I mean...
how long can anyone hold up the false hope that the Broncos could take the division?

I think it might be best for the Broncos... once that mathematical line is crossed...
all the pressure is off...
then McD can start using the games for rebuilding for REAL.

SR
11-07-2010, 06:51 PM
My wife is in Houston right now. She said she's gonna bring home some Houston Texans gear because I need a new team.

broncobryce
11-07-2010, 08:49 PM
My wife is in Houston right now. She said she's gonna bring home some Houston Texans gear because I need a new team.

If you are going to jump on a bandwagon, I'm not sure Houston is the right one. But, to each his own.

KCL
11-07-2010, 09:33 PM
oK bronco buddies......
what if ?
the chargers fall to the texans.....and the raiders beat the chiefs like a war drum ?

well you got one game right...Raiders beat the Chiefs..but they didn't beat us like a war drum.

SR
11-08-2010, 12:17 AM
If you are going to jump on a bandwagon, I'm not sure Houston is the right one. But, to each his own.

I'm not a bandwagon fan. The Broncos are in my blood and my family is tied to them. I'll always be a Broncos fan. I do like Houston as a team, but I don't root for them. It was a joke.

T.K.O.
11-08-2010, 01:06 PM
well you got one game right...Raiders beat the Chiefs..but they didn't beat us like a war drum.

that's only because they were still exhausted from running up and down the field in denver:laugh::salute: