PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone??

Tebow4Ever
08-13-2008, 11:07 AM
I realize its the offseason, But there have been no cool threads to read lately. The boards have been empty since the game Saturday..Everyone ok out there?

BroncoJoe
08-13-2008, 11:10 AM
Haved you opted in to the other areas of the site? There's usually a lot of activity in The Lounge.

claymore
08-13-2008, 11:11 AM
I realize its the offseason, But there have been no cool threads to read lately. The boards have been empty since the game Saturday..Everyone ok out there?

Mostly in the opt in lounge. If there isnt any Broncos news we BS in there mostly.

pnbronco
08-13-2008, 11:21 AM

I think everyones ok MW, it's just camp is closed to the public. We have seen the first pre-season game and waiting for the season to begin to see how they really play. It was strange last night I checked about midnight and the last post in Bronco Talk was like 7:30, wow, this is different, but the Lounge was going strong.

turftoad
08-13-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm right here.

Tned
08-13-2008, 11:57 AM

As far as people coming to the boards, we have been pretty busy, a definate pickup in how many people are online since training camp/pre-season has started. However, now that the camp has winded down and people seem 'unclear' to what make of this years Broncos, there has been a lot of posting going on in the Lounge and P&R, but not much Broncos Talk this week.

Hopefully, with more playing time for the starters this Saturday and next week that will start picking up.

OMorange&blue
08-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Everyone is still in shock from Saturdays debacle.

Tebow4Ever
08-13-2008, 12:33 PM
I may check out the lounge more, I have been noticing alot of cool areas within the site. I just usually wound up sticking with the broncos talk. Understanding though that there isnt a whole lot going on right now. I understand the cowboys are coming in to practice with our guys this week. I wonder how that is going to go. We should see the starters play a full quarter this week im thinking?

Tned
08-13-2008, 12:38 PM
I may check out the lounge more, I have been noticing alot of cool areas within the site. I just usually wound up sticking with the broncos talk. Understanding though that there isnt a whole lot going on right now. I understand the cowboys are coming in to practice with our guys this week. I wonder how that is going to go. We should see the starters play a full quarter this week im thinking?

I'm expecting a quarter as well, based on Shanny's normal trends.

I haven't been watching HBO's hard knocks, but they are covering the Cowboys this year. So, some upcoming episode should cover their trip in to Denver.

girler
08-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Maybe the olympics are taking up more time than we thought.

CutlerLover
08-13-2008, 08:13 PM
San antonio so i have beeen spending time with my dad and going places otherwise i would be on more