PDA

View Full Version : BroncosFreak website is back!

Magnificent Seven
08-12-2008, 09:38 PM
They just wanted to let us know that the old Broncos Freak (vBulletin site) is back up and running at the following URL:

http://www.thebronconation.com

Sassy
08-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I got that email too...but you guys have a good thing going here!

BeefStew25
08-12-2008, 10:43 PM
:fart:

I will take a moral and just admin over a conniving hack anyday.

Sassy
08-12-2008, 10:45 PM
What happened to John?

Tned
08-12-2008, 10:47 PM
:fart:

I will take a moral and just admin over a conniving hack anyday.

Should I take that as a compliment? :D

BeefStew25
08-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Should I take that as a compliment? :D

Yes. Recent events have brought back a flood of emotions, Tned, but I realized you never are loaded with drama. Tubby and I spoke of that the other day.

Heck, you were offering help to a admin from another site, and found your ID was blocked.

That alone was eye opening.

BeefStew25
08-12-2008, 10:51 PM
What happened to John?

Are you sure you want to open that can of worms?

tubby
08-12-2008, 11:11 PM
tned is good peps. In fact I would be honored to meet a man if his status. Specifically the weekend of Oct 12. Broncos v Jags. Its a big deal.

BeefStew25
08-12-2008, 11:14 PM
tned is good peps. In fact I would be honored to meet a man if his status. Specifically the weekend of Oct 12. Broncos v Jags. Its a big deal.

That is a fantastic idea. We will carry him around in a gold crusted chariot.

Tned, come on. Cash in some miles. We know you have them. I will be your body man the entire weekend.

tubby
08-12-2008, 11:18 PM
That is a fantastic idea. We will carry him around in a gold crusted chariot.

Tned, come on. Cash in some miles. We know you have them. I will be your body man the entire weekend.

I want to rub him.......just a little bit.

BeefStew25
08-12-2008, 11:21 PM
I want to rub him.......just a little bit.

He is like an older Mo, except he gets laid.

tubby
08-12-2008, 11:26 PM
He is like an older Mo, except he gets laid.

That and clears $24k.

claymore
08-12-2008, 11:44 PM
IMHO............. We gave them advice on how to make it work, they went against it, and were proven wrong. Now they did what we (kinda) and we have loyalties here. Big fuggin surprise.

BeefStew25
08-12-2008, 11:47 PM
IMHO............. We gave them advice on how to make it work, they went against it, and were proven wrong. Now they did what we (kinda) and we have loyalties here. Big fuggin surprise.

Well, if anything, Holy Diver can talk to himself and call us pussies.

claymore
08-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Well, if anything, Holy Diver can talk to himself and call us pussies.

Ill say this................. Fug the Freak, all that is important to me is my friends made it here.

Tned and the forums members have been awesome considering.

Those SOB's knew the repercussions and they went with their "Vision" regardless.
That place is where I talk to HD................. Thats it,,,

Sassy
08-13-2008, 12:02 AM
Are you sure you want to open that can of worms?

Ha! maybe not.
I joined the Freak about the same time I joined The Mane...just could never really get into that board. (as NDgal)

Timmy!
08-13-2008, 12:18 AM
I can't even friggin register on the "freak" ...if you want to call it that. My hotmail email is blocked? (wtf?) and my comcast email has been waiting for it's registration email for over a week. LAME. They lose.

Tned
08-13-2008, 12:22 AM
I can't even friggin register on the "freak" ...if you want to call it that. My hotmail email is blocked? (wtf?) and my comcast email has been waiting for it's registration email for over a week. LAME. They lose.

They had an email server problem so activation emails weren't going out. That should be resolved now.

Timmy!
08-13-2008, 12:24 AM
They had an email server problem so activation emails weren't going out. That should be resolved now.

Trying to kick out the village idiot Tned? :D

Tned
08-13-2008, 07:26 AM
Trying to kick out the village idiot Tned? :D

:lol: lol, no. I would hate to have a single person leave here and go to the Nation or anywhere else.

However, we are all Broncos' fans (well, most of us) and I believe in supporting the entire Broncos community. Hence the reason we didn't delete a thread like this, where the first post was essentially an advertisement for a competing message board, and something most message boards would immediately delete.

Anyway, I know you were joking, but it gives me a chance to get my view out. As I said, I hope everyone stays here, but only because they think this is a good/great message board, not because we try and make another message board look bad.

There are enough Broncos fans to go around. The most important thing is that we keep the online Broncos community alive and thriving, whether on Mania, the Mane, The Nation or here.

Zweems56
08-13-2008, 07:28 AM
Note to potential movers, the site is dead as a doornail as far as population right now, and we're all rolled back to september of 2006. goodbye 10k post club :heh:

Will check back on freak in 6 months.

Tned
08-13-2008, 07:32 AM
Note to potential movers, the site is dead as a doornail as far as population right now, and we're all rolled back to september of 2006. goodbye 10k post club :heh:

Will check back on freak in 6 months.

Apparently Harkov only had a 2006 backup of TJ's message board, so that is what he used, because the .NET based board he was using on the Nation was having some problems, such as delays from the time you post to when it showed up.

By using the old backup, he could get it very close to what the freak was when it closed down, rather than starting from scratch. I'm guessing while all the posts from 2006 on are gone, he will be adding features like the salute and other things back to the site.

Zweems56
08-13-2008, 07:34 AM
Apparently Harkov only had a 2006 backup of TJ's message board, so that is what he used, because the .NET based board he was using on the Nation was having some problems, such as delays from the time you post to when it showed up.

By using the old backup, he could get it very close to what the freak was when it closed down, rather than starting from scratch. I'm guessing while all the posts from 2006 on are gone, he will be adding features like the salute and other things back to the site.

Its oh so very tempting as i've never really had time to become a real part of this board, but who am I kidding... I wouldnt have any more time to become part of that board again either. I'm pretty much reduced to lurker status. :beer: Here's to the day I get some time to start posting on a broncos forum regularly again.

Zweems56
08-13-2008, 07:39 AM
Speaking of, holy crap, Just kind of trolling through the old threads that are there, and saw MissGush and Saddletramp. LOL!

BroncoJoe
08-13-2008, 08:26 AM
This is like having a spouse cheat on you, try and make their new relationship work. Having it fail and begging you to come back.

Thanks, but I'm fine here.

Rex
08-13-2008, 08:31 AM
This is like having a spouse cheat on you, try and make their new relationship work. Having it fail and begging you to come back.

Thanks, but I'm fine here.

Good analogy Joe.

:salute:

Davii
08-13-2008, 08:32 AM
Good analogy Joe.

:salute:

It never works. Ever. :tsk:

turftoad
08-13-2008, 10:10 AM
They just wanted to let us know that the old Broncos Freak (vBulletin site) is back up and running at the following URL:

http://www.thebronconation.com

No it's not.

Look at the URL. What does it say? It doesn't say Broncosfreak.

If you want to go to the real Broncosfreak go to www.broncosfreak.com

John (Broncosfreak) still owns the name rights for the site. Bronconation does not have approval to use the name Broncosfreak.

As soon as Harkov (Bronconation) gets his header and everything else ready to go he will use the name Bronconation, or whatever else he chooses for a name.
Harkov has stated this on the site himself.

It's not the same owner or main members at this point.

The only thing that is the same is the history prior to Sept. of 2006 which is when John went to his own sever.

This information comes from back up information that Harkov had while hosting the Broncosfreak site on his own server for John (Broncosfreak). Also it will look the same but again, without the Broncosfreak name.

Harkov does have approval to use that from John but that is it.

I wish Harkov and the members there the best of luck. I will check in there myself from time to time.

Like TNed said, we're all Broncos fans.

If you have any questions PM me.

Zweems56
08-13-2008, 10:51 AM
No it's not.

John (Broncosfreak) still owns the name rights for the site. Bronconation does not have approval to use the name Broncosfreak.

As soon as Harkov (Bronconation) gets his header and everything else ready to go he will use the name Bronconation, or whatever else he chooses for a name.

The only thing that is the same is the history prior to Sept. of 2006 which is when John went to his own sever.

This information comes from back up information that Harkov had while hosting the Broncosfreak site on his own server for John (Broncosfreak). Also it will look the same but again, without the Broncosfreak name.

I wish Harkov and the members there the best of luck. I will check in there myself from time to time.

Turf, I dont think he literally meant that the freak is up and running again... I believe that any reference of the freak when discussing thebronconation is a reference to the state of mind and the atmosphere of the forum "broncos freak" that we all knew and loved.

claymore
08-13-2008, 10:51 AM
I will go there to talk to HD once in awhile.

Zweems56
08-13-2008, 10:55 AM
do me a favor and give HD this for me:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/zweems56/HD.jpg

I won't be goign back there unless there's a mass transition of old members...

Zweems56
08-13-2008, 10:56 AM
well that didnt come out pretty but you get the idea.

turftoad
08-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Turf, I dont think he literally meant that the freak is up and running again... I believe that any reference of the freak when discussing thebronconation is a reference to the state of mind and the atmosphere of the forum "broncos freak" that we all knew and loved.

Agreed.

Like I said, I hope the best for the site. Nothing wrong with another Broncos site.

Zweems56
08-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Agreed.

Like I said, I hope the best for the site. Nothing wrong with another Broncos site.

Such a shame. This thread brings me back to my initial depression

Rex
08-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Such a shame. This thread brings me back to my initial depression

Go beat it raw Limpstick!:rolleyes:

Zweems56
08-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Go beat it raw Limpstick!:rolleyes:

They don't call me chappy 'roun here for nuttin!

slim
08-13-2008, 11:02 PM
This thread makes me sad.

Tned
08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
This thread makes me sad.

Does this :elefant: or this :balloons: help?

slim
08-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Does this :elefant: or this :balloons: help?

Yes, you are a man among boys...

:beer:

Tned
08-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Yes, you are a man among boys...

:beer:

In reality probably a boy among men, but I like your vesion better so we can stick with it... :laugh:

OB
08-14-2008, 12:06 PM
:rofl:

Damn them boys hold some grudges - and you all that us women were bad :lol:

Funny stuff

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 12:12 PM
:rofl:

Damn them boys hold some grudges - and you all that us women were bad :lol:

Funny stuff

I'm sure you'd hold quite a grudge as well if Tned basically said without warning, in the classiest way possible, "screw everyone that uses the forums, this is now a site that reports broncos news only!" The freak was most of our homes. There were actually quite a few members who drove hundreds of miles to watch a game at another member's house.

OB
08-14-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm sure you'd hold quite a grudge as well if Tned basically said without warning, in the classiest way possible, "screw everyone that uses the forums, this is now a site that reports broncos news only!" The freak was most of our homes. There were actually quite a few members who drove hundreds of miles to watch a game at another member's house.

No I was talking about HD and obi and them - they are getting a bit pissy over there :laugh:

claymore
08-14-2008, 12:32 PM
No I was talking about HD and obi and them - they are getting a bit pissy over there :laugh:

You should watch Cswil be mean to Obi, its almost an art. I think thats why he was so grumpy over here, cause Obi wasnt around.

OB
08-14-2008, 12:33 PM
You should watch Cswil be mean to Obi, its almost an art. I think thats why he was so grumpy over here, cause Obi wasnt around.

Well he certainly found plenty of people to take it out on, on here :coffee:

claymore
08-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Well he certainly found plenty of people to take it out on, on here :coffee:
LMAO! I liked it when he was mean to Nut mostly.

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 12:40 PM

OH! Lol, I haven't looked since yesterday when I first heard. My apologies.

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 12:41 PM
LMAO! I liked it when he was mean to Nut mostly.

LOL! Remember the old dog ****** conversation? I think he's been so pissy because i'm not around anymore to call chappy, limp dick, etc.

claymore
08-14-2008, 12:45 PM
LOL! Remember the old dog ****** conversation? I think he's been so pissy because i'm not around anymore to call chappy, limp dick, etc.
Thats true too. When you started to fade away an atomic bomb was unleased on Nut!

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Thats true too. When you started to fade away an atomic bomb was unleased on Nut!

oh man, I guess I owe it to nut to come back and relieve some of the pressure. Its okay, cswil did a good job making me want to commit suicide.

Dreadnought
08-14-2008, 01:04 PM
We have never seen anything over here quite like the thrashings cswil used to put on Obi-Groo. It was merciless and at the same time hysterically funny. If you knew Obi-Groo you wouldn't lose a minutes sleep over it either.

claymore
08-14-2008, 01:14 PM
We have never seen anything over here quite like the thrashings cswil used to put on Obi-Groo. It was merciless and at the same time hysterically funny. If you knew Obi-Groo you wouldn't lose a minutes sleep over it either.

They made him a mod over there. C4L, HD, and Obi. Obviously HD is 3rd in charge.

Rex
08-14-2008, 01:17 PM
They made him a mod over there. C4L, HD, and Obi. Obviously HD is 3rd in charge.

Any website that promotes that ultra douche bag to mod should have their IP address and domain revoked.

I have had bouts of diarreha that I like more than that freaking idiot.

Rex
08-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Sounds like it is about time to go over and start an: "Obi is the ultimate douche bag" thread.

Dreadnought
08-14-2008, 01:18 PM

No Comment...

I have had bouts of diarreha that I like more than that freaking idiot.

Classic.

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 01:20 PM

I read something like that. I thought they were just kidding.

claymore
08-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Sounds like it is about time to go over and start an: "Obi is the ultimate douche bag" thread.

Just bump the one thats already there. :noidea:

MOtorboat
08-14-2008, 01:46 PM
What...Obi is a freaking mod!

BigDaddyBronco
08-14-2008, 01:49 PM
What...Obi is a freaking mod!
On a Broncos board? WTF is that!

NightTrainLayne
08-14-2008, 01:55 PM
So, their Moderator to active poster ratio is something like 1:1 now?

OB
08-14-2008, 01:57 PM
They called you guys a bunch of pu$$ies :coffee:

just sayin

Benetto
08-14-2008, 02:07 PM
I'm glad it's back so we can go back and quote some conversations...

We have to move the "Party at Blevens" thread over here.

Dreadnought
08-14-2008, 02:08 PM
They called you guys a bunch of pu$$ies :coffee:

just sayin

Its a free country, and I guess I won't lose much sleep over it. There's not much to be gained out of a War with those guys. They may have us confused with Raidernation.com or something.

Benetto
08-14-2008, 02:11 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Benetto00/belevdog2fn.jpg

broncogirl7
08-14-2008, 02:15 PM
I think it's more trying to antagonize so people will come over there and "volley" back and forth with them for entertainment, much like what people do here with all the "teasing" and what-not.

Rex
08-14-2008, 02:20 PM
I think it's more trying to antagonize so people will come over there and "volley" back and forth with them for entertainment, much like what people do here with all the "teasing" and what-not.

If Obi is a mod, seriously, they might as well blow up the server.:rolleyes:

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 02:23 PM
If Obi is a mod, seriously, they might as well blow up the server.:rolleyes:

cs, I was making fun of them, not you. My not-so-brief absence from the forums make you forget whose side I'm on? :heh:

Rex
08-14-2008, 02:32 PM
cs, I was making fun of them, not you. My not-so-brief absence from the forums make you forget whose side I'm on? :heh:

It hurt my feelings. I hate you. Go rub your sore weenie.

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 02:34 PM
It hurt my feelings. I hate you. Go rub your sore weenie.

10-4. Playing spoonman now for masturbatory purposes.

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Can I say masturbation here?

Rex
08-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I just got warned to quit making "porking the dog" comments to nut.

Dreadnought
08-14-2008, 02:39 PM

See, thats some 2nd rate moderation right there. :tsk:

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 02:39 PM

there? No one's going back now.... Who warned you?

Benetto
08-14-2008, 03:15 PM
The board leaders list has only Derek and Sean as Admin...No Mods..

OB
08-14-2008, 03:19 PM

Now we will need to start a hot goth guy thread -

:shocked:

Benetto
08-14-2008, 03:22 PM

I'm surprised Blevens hasn't made it here...fugger is a riot. HotCarl made it though...

Zweems56
08-14-2008, 03:22 PM

ONB, meet Blevdog. He has parties in the name of the freak, and his friends are some sexy mother effers.

BroncoJoe
08-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Shouldn't this be in the "Things that suck" thread?

D1g1tal j1m
08-14-2008, 06:01 PM
I am a little torn about going there, so many good memories but now I committed to this forum. I will check back to it later to see whether it recaptured it's old magic or if it is just a shell of the former 'Freak.

nj10
08-15-2008, 01:33 PM
It bounced back to 2006...

Rex
08-15-2008, 01:39 PM
It bounced back to 2006...

Oh man....2006. It was a good year. You got your first pube in 06 right?

nj10
08-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Oh man....2006. It was a good year. You got your first pube in 06 right?

LMAO...Where have you been?

Rex
08-15-2008, 01:49 PM
LMAO...Where have you been?

Lookin' for thick bottom honeys down at the skating rink.:cool:

artie_dale
08-15-2008, 02:31 PM
I am a little torn about going there, so many good memories but now I committed to this forum. I will check back to it later to see whether it recaptured it's old magic or if it is just a shell of the former 'Freak.

Here's a memory... You guys remember when Beef met Honey??? That was hilarious! I wonder if the pics are still around. Those were the good old days. It won't go back unless we allow it to.

Dreadnought
08-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Here's a memory... You guys remember when Beef met Honey??? That was hilarious! I wonder if the pics are still around. Those were the good old days. It won't go back unless we allow it to.

Hey, where have you been, Artie? Good to see you.

The Beef/Honey pics may be too recent for the Nation's archives If I understand their situation. I always suspected that she bore him a child, but have been too discreet to ask so far.

Benetto
08-15-2008, 02:46 PM
I still have the Beef, Hunny, and Big red photo at the Bar.

Bief, is it okay if I post it?

BroncoJoe
08-15-2008, 02:46 PM
I still have the Beef, Hunny, and Big red photo at the Bar.

Bief, is it okay if I post it?

You don't have to ask, just do it!

Benetto
08-15-2008, 02:48 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Benetto00/HunnyBeef.jpg

artie_dale
08-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Hey, where have you been, Artie? Good to see you.

The Beef/Honey pics may be too recent for the Nation's archives If I understand their situation. I always suspected that she bore him a child, but have been too discreet to ask so far.

Dreadnought, I've been around, checking in and out every now and then. I can't access this site from work but I was able to access the Freak from work. I was able to chat with you guys because I have no base mission... meaning, I only had something to do when I deployed but luckily, I've deployed quit a bit so far this year. I've missed out on a lot simply because I couldn't access from work, that's all. I still have yet to see if I can still access the Freak from work but we'll find out Monday. And Benetto, I'm sure Beef wouldn't mind posting that pic and I'd love to see it myself.

artie_dale
08-15-2008, 02:55 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Benetto00/HunnyBeef.jpg

Oh man! Instant laughter.

NightTrainLayne
08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
I always love this picture.

Bief's look on his face is priceless. Like he's trying to be friendly, but he knows the picture will be the source of unending embarrassment.

BeefStew25
08-15-2008, 07:57 PM
I always love this picture.

Bief's look on his face is priceless. Like he's trying to be friendly, but he knows the picture will be the source of unending embarrassment.

There was no other face I could make.

KCL
08-15-2008, 08:45 PM
There was no other face I could make.

So that is Bief's face? I finally get to see what you look like!:elefant:

slim
08-15-2008, 08:57 PM
So that is Bief's face? I finally get to see what you look like!:elefant:

He has boyish good looks, don't you think?

You should see him with his shirt off :eek:

yardog
08-15-2008, 09:06 PM
I'm offended by the title of this thread.

:tsk:

KCL
08-15-2008, 09:11 PM
He has boyish good looks, don't you think?

You should see him with his shirt off :eek:

I'd rather see you w/o a shirt! :D

gnomeflinger
08-15-2008, 09:39 PM
What's the consensus? Is the party moving back to the freak board?

slim
08-15-2008, 09:44 PM

Uh, no :tsk:

claymore
08-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Hell no. At least Im not. Tned and my internet family is here. :D

BeefStew25
08-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Guys, do you want more pictures of me?

slim
08-15-2008, 09:59 PM

Well, I can't speak for everyone. But I know I do.

Dreadnought
08-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Well, I can't speak for everyone. But I know I do.

You are right. You aren't speaking for me. Bief rocks, but pics of him will make me feel awkward

BeefStew25
08-15-2008, 10:04 PM
You are right. You aren't speaking for me. Bief rocks, but pics of him will make me feel awkward

That was mean, Dread. We need to be diverse.

yardog
08-15-2008, 10:06 PM

Just say no to diverse.

BeefStew25
08-15-2008, 10:07 PM

Just say no to diverse.

Yard, saw a bad mixup south of Ft. Pierce today. Rooms To Go truck vs. a Scion.

Dreadnought
08-15-2008, 10:07 PM

Did you read that stuff between Dream and Claymore?! I defended Dream for weeks, but he was in full bore homo mode last Night. I am still a bit shakey over it Bief. I'm not sure how to come to grips with this.

BeefStew25
08-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Did you read that stuff between Dream and Claymore?! I defended Dream for weeks, but he was in full bore homo mode last Night. I am still a bit shakey over it Bief. I'm not sure how to come to grips with this.

Dream is background noise. He is worse than nut.

yardog
08-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Yard, saw a bad mixup south of Ft. Pierce today. Rooms To Go truck vs. a Scion.

Those RTG drivers are dangerous. I would guess not much hope for the people in the Scion.

Dreadnought
08-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Dream is background noise. He is worse than nut.

Nut is a good guy. I have zero idea what makes him tick, and I have little idea why I like him. I just do

BeefStew25
08-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Those RTG drivers are dangerous. I would guess not much hope for the people in the Scion.

Stuff was off into the trees....I asked the State Cops if the furniture was now on sale.

yardog
08-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Stuff was off into the trees....I asked the State Cops if the furniture was now on sale.

If the truck was north bond it wouldn't of had new furniture in it. Was it a set of doubles?

BeefStew25
08-15-2008, 10:19 PM
If the truck was north bond it wouldn't of had new furniture in it. Was it a set of doubles?

I have no idea. It was not a semi. Two axles I think. Like a big Uhaul.

gnomeflinger
08-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Nut is a good guy. I have zero idea what makes him tick, and I have little idea why I like him. I just do

Nut is my rabbit guru. The rabbit in my avy isn't not mine, it's a pic I found online. "Stew meat" (a moniker given by Mr GF) is all black.

He's likeable because he puts up with all the crap tossed at him, and is true to himself.

dogfish
08-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Nut is my rabbit guru. The rabbit in my avy isn't not mine, it's a pic I found online. "Stew meat" (a moniker given by Mr GF) is all black.

He's likeable because he puts up with all the crap tossed at him, and is true to himself.

kinda like a fuzzy MB?

KCL
08-15-2008, 10:24 PM

Yes...why not? :elefant:

gnomeflinger
08-15-2008, 10:26 PM
kinda like a fuzzy MB?

Just like a fuzzy wuzzy cute wittle MB. :D

Cowboy
08-16-2008, 10:00 AM
I dont think it will ever truely be back

artie_dale
08-16-2008, 10:03 AM
I dont think it will ever truely be back

It won't get back unless "we" get it back...;)

turftoad
08-16-2008, 10:15 AM
It won't get back unless "we" get it back...;)

No it's not.

I'm just going to bump this post.

artie_dale
08-16-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm just going to bump this post.

Thanks turf for the quick catch-me-up but I can't help it. The setting is there, all that's missing is the peeps. It's just a slow reunion that's all. No matter what, it's still up to us. I miss the place too damn much to not give it a chance. That's the first forum I was ever apart of and I'm more than willing to give those guys (Freaks) a chance to give "it" a chance.

claymore
08-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks turf for the quick catch-me-up but I can't help it. The setting is there, all that's missing is the peeps. It's just a slow reunion that's all. No matter what, it's still up to us. I miss the place too damn much to not give it a chance. That's the first forum I was ever apart of and I'm more than willing to give those guys (Freaks) a chance to give "it" a chance.Its the same place as this, just a different color. HD and Harkov are really the only ones over there.

Everyone from the Freak is here minus a few that never made it.

turftoad
08-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks turf for the quick catch-me-up but I can't help it. The setting is there, all that's missing is the peeps. It's just a slow reunion that's all. No matter what, it's still up to us. I miss the place too damn much to not give it a chance. That's the first forum I was ever apart of and I'm more than willing to give those guys (Freaks) a chance to give "it" a chance.

We all miss the Freak. Hell, I was a member there since 2001.

As I stated earlier, I'll check in once in a while to see whats going on. I wish them the best of luck.

Tned has given us a great place here. Take advantage of both.

KCL
08-16-2008, 10:39 AM
We all miss the Freak. Hell, I was a member there since 2001.

As I stated earlier, I'll check in once in a while to see whats going on. I wish them the best of luck.

Tned has given us a great place here. Take advantage of both.

I agree he has given us a good place.And although I am NOT a Broncos fan
(get that Dread)...I was a member on Mania since 03.I joined and never quit posting there til it got so lame and ridiculous.I go over there every now and then but its definately not the same anymore and pretty much most of the people that I use to post with there are here now.They have gotten a bunch of new members there but it isn't the same fun board it once was...IMO!

Dr Velcro
08-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Without having read all of the replies....

I'm glad I've had the chance to hang out on these boards with you all.

I hope you do stay here. You're all loads of fun and give me a lot of laughs.

BroncoJoe
08-16-2008, 12:49 PM
The Freak will never be the same. I have fond memories from those times there, but we've all moved on. Except HD that is...

BeefStew25
08-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Without having read all of the replies....

I'm glad I've had the chance to hang out on these boards with you all.

I hope you do stay here. You're all loads of fun and give me a lot of laughs.

You are my island in the stream.

slim
08-16-2008, 12:53 PM
LOL...zam just started a game day thread :rofl:

tubby
08-16-2008, 01:06 PM
LOL...zam just started a game day thread :rofl:

I don't get it.

slim
08-16-2008, 01:08 PM
I don't get it.

At the nation. He started a game day thread. Don't know why, but it made me laugh.

It's kinda sad seeing zam and HD talking about the broncos all by themselves.

tubby
08-16-2008, 01:12 PM
At the nation. He started a game day thread. Don't know why, but it made me laugh.

It's kinda sad seeing zam and HD talking about the broncos all by themselves.

Didn't you have like 1000 posts at the nation the first 3 days it started?

You should read Holy Diver's post slowly and try to let them sink in. He is a brilliant football mind.

slim
08-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Didn't you have like 1000 posts at the nation the first 3 days it started?

You should read Holy Diver's post slowly and try to let them sink in. He is a brilliant football mind.

Yes, I had a 1000 posts the first day.

Cedric Cobbs agrees.

Dreadnought
08-16-2008, 01:58 PM
A board is made up of the members, not by its title or what color the background is. I'll stick around, notwithstanding I have yet to learn to like this dark blue screen.

It is comforting to know Zam is still out there, thrashing away at that idiot pass junkie Shanahan to his hearts content. If I ever feel a need to read Zam's keen football analysis I will always know where to go.

girler
08-16-2008, 02:00 PM
A board is made up of the members, not by its title or what color the background is. I'll stick around, notwithstanding I have yet to learn to like this dark blue screen.

It is comforting to know Zam is still out there, thrashing away at that idiot pass junkie Shanahan to his hearts content. If I ever feel a need to read Zam's keen football analysis I will always know where to go.

I love the dark blue. I don't think I could ever go back. :salute:

dogfish
08-16-2008, 02:08 PM
I love the dark blue. I don't think I could ever go back. :salute:

back at mania, we used to say things like "the board doesn't matter, only the members"-- then they changed to a glaring white background with microscopic text, and most of us left. . . .

:lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
08-16-2008, 04:04 PM
back at mania, we used to say things like "the board doesn't matter, only the members"-- then they changed to a glaring white background with microscopic text, and most of us left. . . .

:lol:

Yes we did :elefant:

NightTrainLayne
08-17-2008, 12:15 AM
I thought of Zam today. . .figured he is going on and on about how Shanny has abandoned the run game and is finally a pass-first offense like he has predicted for the whole time I've known him.

Godspeed Zam. . Godspeed.

Poet
08-17-2008, 08:13 AM
:lol: lol, no. I would hate to have a single person leave here and go to the Nation or anywhere else.

However, we are all Broncos' fans (well, most of us) and I believe in supporting the entire Broncos community. Hence the reason we didn't delete a thread like this, where the first post was essentially an advertisement for a competing message board, and something most message boards would immediately delete.

Anyway, I know you were joking, but it gives me a chance to get my view out. As I said, I hope everyone stays here, but only because they think this is a good/great message board, not because we try and make another message board look bad.

There are enough Broncos fans to go around. The most important thing is that we keep the online Broncos community alive and thriving, whether on Mania, the Mane, The Nation or here.

That moved me and I don't even really like the Broncos.:laugh:

Poet
08-17-2008, 08:18 AM

What in the hell?

Dreadnought
08-17-2008, 08:20 AM
What in the hell?

That, my friend, is the World famous Avvy of the amazing Blevens, a Freak that never made it here.

Poet
08-17-2008, 08:25 AM
That, my friend, is the World famous Avvy of the amazing Blevens, a Freak that never made it here.

Uhhh........

He needs jesus.

Just saying.

Bronco Bible
08-17-2008, 09:50 AM
Yes we did :elefant:

That is about the time I started spending more time at the Freak

frauschieze
08-17-2008, 10:07 AM
Uhhh........

He needs jesus.

Just saying.

You are nothing until you've been to a party at Blevens.

Poet
08-17-2008, 10:38 AM
You are nothing until you've been to a party at Blevens.

I will be nothing forever then.:salute:

Shep
09-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Wow. It's like a little Broncos Freak civil war. HD and Obi against... everyone else.

frauschieze
09-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Holy buckets. Look who it is.

Shep
09-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Holy buckets. Look who it is.

...well the season starts and all the chumps come outta the woodwork. How is everyone?

NightTrainLayne
09-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Good to see you Shep. As far as how we are, that question doesn't require an answer on the day after a 41-14 beat-down of the Raiders.

Shep
09-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Good to see you Shep. As far as how we are, that question doesn't require an answer on the day after a 41-14 beat-down of the Raiders.

How true. Incredible game.

Rex
09-09-2008, 10:22 AM
How true. Incredible game.

Whats up? Nice to see you.

Shep
09-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Whats up? Nice to see you.

Hey dude. good to hear from you again. Things are good. Same Same. How's the fishing?

Benetto
09-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Shep man...Good to see you.:beer:

Shep
09-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Shep man...Good to see you.:beer:

Thanks Benetto, good to see you too brah.