PDA

View Full Version : Performance Enhancing Drugs

Bill Devaroe
11-02-2010, 08:18 AM
So Tim Linsocum just won the world series and is known marijuana smoker. Apparantly at least in baseball, this type of PED is not as frowned upon.

Is this drug like other PEDs that give you superier strength stamina and speed? I have heard that it also increases the pain threshold.

If this is something that is not currently tested for do you guys think that the broncos might benefit from taking marijuana?

Just a thought, I don't know too much about this stuff but we need every edge that we can get right now.:coffee:

Slick
11-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Fire it up!!!

:bandit:

BigDaddyBronco
11-02-2010, 08:21 AM
It would be better than the tranquilizers they are taking now.

Thnikkaman
11-02-2010, 09:25 AM
So Tim Linsocum just won the world series and is known marijuana smoker. Apparantly at least in baseball, this type of PED is not as frowned upon.

Is this drug like other PEDs that give you superier strength stamina and speed? I have heard that it also increases the pain threshold.

If this is something that is not currently tested for do you guys think that the broncos might benefit from taking marijuana?

Just a thought, I don't know too much about this stuff but we need every edge that we can get right now.:coffee:

You do know that the Giants organization is linked to HGH right now right? Maybe the Broncos should be using that.

Foochacho
11-02-2010, 11:10 AM
I wish Lincecum would look down grab the bridge of his nose and shake his head. Everytime I see this guy all I can pictureis the guy from Dazed and Confused. If he would grab the bridge of his nose 100 times during the game it would be a perfect resemblance.

I Eat Staples
11-02-2010, 11:19 AM
You do know that the Giants organization is linked to HGH right now right? Maybe the Broncos should be using that.

Well they're an MLB franchise so of course they're linked to HGH.

Thnikkaman
11-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Well they're an MLB franchise so of course they're linked to HGH.

And Cake:

http://redstatebluestate.mlblogs.com/assets_c/2010/04/pablo%20sandoval%20cake-thumb-280x136-1980761.gif

T.K.O.
11-02-2010, 12:45 PM
if nothing else,pat bowlen should supply broncos fans with this "marijuana" you speak of to dull the pain of this season !:D

Dzone
11-02-2010, 12:59 PM
LMAO!!!!!hahahahaha...too funny:bandit::pizza::rofl:

robert ethan
11-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Never heard of the stuff. Probably just grows up in Washington State where Tim grew up.

....and it's Lincicum ffs, show the kid some respect.

UrbanBounca
11-02-2010, 01:06 PM

There is no benefit of smoking pot, other than the immediate high, which doesn't even last that long. It doesn't make your speed or stamina increase, and no, it doesn't help pain tolerance.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoWave
11-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Never heard of the stuff. Probably just grows up in Washington State where Tim grew up.

....and it's Lincicum ffs, show the kid some respect.

It's Lincecum. If you're going to correct someone don't be wrong yourself! :lol:

NickelTG
11-02-2010, 02:05 PM
There is no benefit of smoking pot, other than the immediate high, which doesn't even last that long. It doesn't make your speed or stamina increase, and no, it doesn't help pain tolerance.

Brb smoking hash and only being high for 6 hours. If I was going to compare weed to any pill it would be a combo of valium/adderal.

Thnikkaman
11-02-2010, 02:58 PM

Brb smoking hash and only being high for 6 hours. If I was going to compare weed to any pill it would be a combo of valium/adderal.

Not to mention that I know several people that get it prescribed for pain and use as a muscle relaxant. Not to mention Cancer patients that use it to help increase appetite.

DENFanVA, you ever smoke pot? I'm pretty sure the guy in your avy does.

UrbanBounca
11-02-2010, 03:58 PM

Wow! I'm convinced you've (a) never smoked pot or (b) never taken those pills. They're nothing alike, nothing!

KCL
11-02-2010, 04:21 PM
if nothing else,pat bowlen should supply broncos fans with this "marijuana" you speak of to dull the pain of this season !:D

And some munchies to go along with it!!!

NickelTG
11-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Wow! I'm convinced you've (a) never smoked pot or (b) never taken those pills. They're nothing alike, nothing!

Says the immediate high that doesnt last long guy

sneakers
11-02-2010, 05:03 PM

Bill have you sobered up? what is with the proper sentence structure, spelling, grammar, etc?

Krugan
11-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Interesting take!

Hey why not, I dont think this teams approach would any more laid back and passive.

BroncoTech
11-02-2010, 06:23 PM
yeah ztimmy. The way the Broncos are playing they should provide marijuana for the fans. Local interview when Lincecum saying he thought the fans back home would be drinking and smoking to celebrate this victory.

honz
11-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Smoking pot increases your sexual stamina.