PDA

View Full Version : Watching Broncos/Raiders Replay

OB
09-19-2007, 03:29 AM
Insomnia has taken hold - was flippin through the channels and saw replay was on - I got lucky and its the broncos - although im starting at the beginning of the 2nd half - and all I can say so far is WTF - We need a shooting yourself in the foot smilie - and nice :defense: Dre - And letting them get the onside kick and a safety - :mad:

So to make a point of having this thread - why do we seem to dominate and then just fall apart :confused:

OB
09-19-2007, 03:34 AM
Im glad I didnt watch this live - i dont think i could have taken it

OB
09-19-2007, 03:47 AM
OK Good int Dre - key time too :salute: - my bad

My own game day - reply and talk to myself thread :laugh:

Escobar
09-19-2007, 03:49 AM
dead bored, and can't go to sleep so im here, if it wasn't mc Clown, some other qb would of thrown it where porter would of caught it. he burned bly on the play before the int. commercials now

OB
09-19-2007, 03:51 AM
Insomnia has taken hold - was flippin through the channels and saw replay was on - I got lucky and its the broncos - although im starting at the beginning of the 2nd half - and all I can say so far is WTF - We need a shooting yourself in the foot smilie - and nice :defense: Dre - And letting them get the onside kick and a safety - Jesus H :mad:

So to make a point of having this thread - why do we seem to dominate and then just fall apart :confused:

:welcome:

r u watching too - or did u see it sunday?

dead bored, and can't go to sleep so im here, if it wasn't mc Clown, some other qb would of thrown it where porter would of caught it. he burned bly on the play before the int. commercials now

Escobar
09-19-2007, 03:52 AM
replay, on right now, i was too busy celebrating the browns spanking on the bengals :laugh::laugh:

shanny, the cheating mastermind haha j/k

OB
09-19-2007, 03:53 AM
wow that time out :elefant: haha raiders

OB
09-19-2007, 03:55 AM
damn i would be freakin if i had watched this - i swear I will die of a heart attack watchin either the Broncos Yankees or Huskies - I may be 90 but one of my teams will be the cause of my heart failure

OB
09-19-2007, 03:59 AM
Wow what a game - lucky lucky people who got to go - the crowd looked stoked

Escobar
09-19-2007, 04:00 AM
damn i would be f'n freakin if i had watched this - i swear I will die of a heart attack watchin either the Broncos Yankees or Huskies - I may be 90 but one of my teams will be the cause of my heart failure

LOL, well goodnight/good morning.....im going to sleep now, have a nice day...:beer:

OB
09-19-2007, 04:01 AM
im with ya - nighty night :)

TXBRONC
09-19-2007, 07:11 AM

Hey mistakes and mist opportunities happen in every game. We been fortunate the last two weeks to take advantage of late game mistakes by the opposition.

Tned
09-19-2007, 07:37 AM
Im glad I didnt watch this live - i dont think i could have taken it

Watching it live (on TV, not in stadium) was a bear :mad:, but it all turned out for the good.

lex
09-19-2007, 09:02 AM

Im pleased to say I was one of them. It was dead silent when he hit the upright. Then suddenly it was insane.

Bronco Bible
09-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Thes close games are going to build charactor:beer:

Watchthemiddle
09-19-2007, 01:34 PM
Insomnia has taken hold - was flippin through the channels and saw replay was on - I got lucky and its the broncos - although im starting at the beginning of the 2nd half - and all I can say so far is WTF - We need a shooting yourself in the foot smilie - and nice :defense: Dre - And letting them get the onside kick and a safety - :mad:

I don't think anyone can explain it. That has been this teams MO since the Super Bowl years. We just haven't been able to put teams away like we once could.

If you look at the Colts and Pats, they don't let up. No mercy. They put teams away well.