PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playbook guys all pick Denver to win

broncobryce
10-30-2010, 03:57 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d81bb60e9/Playbook-Broncos-vs-49ers

Sterling can't seem to make up his mind and calls Troy Smith "special". Still all 3 pick the Broncos.

Ravage!!!
10-30-2010, 04:06 PM
I agree. This will be a game that gets the taste out of our mouths. We coudln't get luckier than to have the Niners on our schedule right now.

Northman
10-30-2010, 04:28 PM
I agree. This will be a game that gets the taste out of our mouths. We coudln't get luckier than to have the Niners on our schedule right now.

Denver SHOULD beat a 1-6 team.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Denver SHOULD beat a 1-6 team.

We should have put a woodshed beatdown on the Raiders last week. That team was in complete disarray. You're welcome for turning your season around for you, Raiders!

I won't ever take another NFL team lightly for at least the rest of the season. Right now, we're just as bad as anyone else. I'll believe the Broncos will beat the Niners this weekend when I see it.

Ravage!!!
10-30-2010, 05:10 PM
We should have put a woodshed beatdown on the Raiders last week. That team was in complete disarray. You're welcome for turning your season around for you, Raiders!

I won't ever take another NFL team lightly for at least the rest of the season. Right now, we're just as bad as anyone else. I'll believe the Broncos will beat the Niners this weekend when I see it.

Yeah.. the problem is... we just are NOT a good team. As you said, we are as bad as anyone in the NFL. I used to always KNOW that we were better than the Lions and Browns....but we aren't right now.

sneakers
10-30-2010, 05:31 PM
This mean we will win.

Northman
10-30-2010, 05:52 PM

Definitely, hence why i said we SHOULD. :lol:

I learned a long time ago never to expect a win even from the most pathetic of teams.

claymore
10-30-2010, 06:46 PM
We will dominate tomorrow!!!!!!!

Lancane
10-30-2010, 07:10 PM
NFL Playbook also had Denver winning several others that ended up being losses! I would like to think that the Broncos will win, but right now it just doesn't add up in our favor.

Frank Gore is the 7th best overall tailback in the league, better then McFadden who helped the Raider's offense shred our defense. Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree and Frank Gore have been a three headed monster for San Francisco and have accumulated 238 yards a game between themselves in the air and on the ground, and are part of a team that has lost most of their games by a score or less and Denver's defense has been allowing a whopping 361 yards per game.

Quarterback goes to Denver, Orton has the edge over their starter, let alone their backup who'll be starting this weekend. Rushing goes to San Francisco hands down, we're one of the worst defenses facing one of the better tailbacks in the league. Receiving is close, but edge has to go to Denver with Orton in the lineup. Defensively San Fran has the edge, their the 13th best overall defense, Denver's line can not open a hole for shit and can barely stop the pass rush getting to Orton especially on the inside.

This is going to be a dogfight for who wants it the most, and both teams are playing for coaches who are secretly considered in the doghouse.

spikerman
10-30-2010, 07:27 PM
NFL Playbook also had Denver winning several others that ended up being losses! I would like to think that the Broncos will win, but right now it just doesn't add up in our favor.

Frank Gore is the 7th best overall tailback in the league, better then McFadden who helped the Raider's offense shred our defense. Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree and Frank Gore have been a three headed monster for San Francisco and have accumulated 238 yards a game between themselves in the air and on the ground, and are part of a team that has lost most of their games by a score or less and Denver's defense has been allowing a whopping 361 yards per game.

Quarterback goes to Denver, Orton has the edge over their starter, let alone their backup who'll be starting this weekend. Rushing goes to San Francisco hands down, we're one of the worst defenses facing one of the better tailbacks in the league. Receiving is close, but edge has to go to Denver with Orton in the lineup. Defensively San Fran has the edge, their the 13th best overall defense, Denver's line can not open a hole for shit and can barely stop the pass rush getting to Orton especially on the inside.

This is going to be a dogfight for who wants it the most, and both teams are playing for coaches who are secretly considered in the doghouse.

What's scary is that Denver has a history of making bad and/or inexperience quarterbacks look like Hall of Famers.

TXBRONC
10-30-2010, 09:57 PM
If we can't contain Frank Gore that may not bode to well for us.

CHIEFSfanMURDERER
10-30-2010, 10:37 PM
What's scary is that Denver has a history of making bad and/or inexperience quarterbacks look like Hall of Famers.

Tell me about it!

Ryan Leaf, Kent Graham, JaMarcus Russell, Jason Campbell, Kordell Stewart with the Bears.

UrbanBounca
10-30-2010, 11:47 PM
I still have some faith, although it's not as high as it once was, and it's good to see a few people still have faith that we'll beat arguably the worst team (by record) in the NFL.