PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

Den21vsBal19
10-30-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi guys..........

Sorry I've not been around for a while, but unfortunately I've had a bit of what Her Maj Liz referred to as an 'Annus Horribilis' :tsk:

Whilst I've 'mostly' been OK, problems with my mom & stepdad splitting up at the end of last year, along with health concerns with both of my parents, their partners & the in-laws have led to me tearing round the UK like a loon for most of the year............multiple weekends away from home & long drives/late nights unfortunately do take their toll, mostly to the point where when I have been at home I've not been of a mind to do a great deal.

And I have to admit to an amount of embarrasment...................I've been offline for so long, I almost haven't known how to return.

However, I figured this weekend, with the Wembley game, was the perfect opportunity to make my return, and reacquaint myself with my friends here.

I have been watching the games this year (another one of my problems, I've not been able to connect my PC to the TV, so NFL's Gamezone leave enough space to watch the game & have another window visible at the same time) & some of the

performances (last week) have left me wondering why I would want to waste my time talking about the Broncos :mad:

But sooner or later you've got to get back on the horse, so whilst I won't be around tonight or tomorrow as I'm at Wembley, and I hate using my phone for anything other than browsing but rest assured..................

I'm back :beer:

BTW, I'll be in an orange alternate #30 TD jersey, with a camo Broncos cap, and I'm on row 16 of Block 118..................if you see me at Wembley, come say hi:beer:

KCL
10-30-2010, 09:26 AM
Sorry about all that has been going on but glad to see you posting again,you have been missed!!! Take care!!!

gnomeflinger
10-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Yay! Welcome Back Denny :hug:

Lonestar
10-30-2010, 12:37 PM
hope you enjoy the game and will give a recap of seeing it live .

I've missed you BUD.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-30-2010, 02:26 PM
Den - so sorry for all of your troubles, but so GREAT to have you back on here posting, and knowing that you are OK - have a GREAT time at the game tomorrow, and bring us a WIN :salute:

Kapaibro
10-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Praise the Lord!!!

Good to know you are okay, even if everything else has turned to custard.

topscribe
10-30-2010, 05:25 PM
It's fantastic to see you back, Den! You are one of the class acts of the board . . .

-----

Lonestar
10-30-2010, 05:41 PM
It's fantastic to see you back, Den! You are one of the class acts of the board . . .

-----

Boy have we missed you .

Dreadnought
10-30-2010, 05:43 PM

-----

What he said, and then some. And here I was worried that you were just distraught over Gordon Brown's downfall...

frauschieze
10-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Hmmm....nope, don't know you.

:hug:

Sorry to hear things are less than stellar, but happy to see you here. Hopefully, you'll stick around more often now.

Jaws
11-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Great to see you back Den my fellow whiskyteer. Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. And what about our reds too! Tough time for being a Liverpool and Broncos fan. But whisky helps!

LordTrychon
11-14-2010, 05:27 PM
w00t!

Hang in there man... thanks for stopping in... take care of your stuff, and stop in when you can... we understand.

:beer:

Den21vsBal19
11-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Den - so sorry for all of your troubles, but so GREAT to have you back on here posting, and knowing that you are OK - have a GREAT time at the game tomorrow, and bring us a WIN :salute:

It's a fortnight late, but it looks like we may get it tonight ;)

Den21vsBal19
11-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Great to see you back Den my fellow whiskyteer. Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. And what about our reds too! Tough time for being a Liverpool and Broncos fan. But whisky helps!

Whisky always helps.................although that may be part of the problem ;)

Hasn't been a good season for sports so far though, although at least tonight's looking good................so far