PDA

View Full Version : 20 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

topscribe
09-18-2007, 10:29 PM
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in."

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks, once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.

6. In the memo field of all your checks write "For Smuggling Diamonds"

7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."

8. dont use any punctuation

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Order a "Diet Water" whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify that your drive-through order Is "To Go."

12. Sing along at the opera.

13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Bottom".

17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I Won!, I Won!"

18. When leaving the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, They're loose!!"

19. Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity......next time you come home, cover yourself with ketchup and bandages and, as you enter the house, exclaim, "Wow, that was fun!"

-----

BigBroncLove
09-18-2007, 10:59 PM
Great list. I love almost every one. Maybe I'm just a little insane but a lot of those sound fun.....

*Atwater*
09-18-2007, 11:16 PM
In order for this to work do you need some sanity left because if so that eliminates me. :laugh:

bengaaaaals1688
09-18-2007, 11:18 PM
That is one of the greatest lists I have ever seen... and I am seriously contemplating doing the third one.:laugh:

sneakers
09-19-2007, 02:15 AM
I like those!!! :love:

I like number 6.

OB
09-19-2007, 03:43 AM
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on than point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down. Slowing down - whats that :confused:

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice. - I work with a girl who has pretty big boobs (real - and yes im jealous) but i call her boobs - she loves it - LOL but I will get on the intercom (you can only hear throughout the back of the rest - but I always yell "BOOBS TO THE PHONE _ BOOBS PICK UP THE PHONE"

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in." Im not sure if I can keep myself from doing this now - LOL

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks, once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso. That would be fun - ive done it at the rest but only when someone asks for reg coffee and there is only decaf and its the end of the night and I aint making a fresh pot of coffee for one person to have one cup

6. In the memo field of all your checks write "For Smuggling Diamonds" Might want to be careful with that a check can be a written contract

7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."

8. dont use any punctuation I dont use punctuation i use smilies :elefant:

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Order a "Diet Water" whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face. Or order a virgin screwdriver (technically its just orange juice LOL)

11. Specify that your drive-through order Is "To Go."

12. Sing along at the opera.

13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood. I guess you would have to be invited to parties for this one :ahhhhh:

16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Bottom".

17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I Won!, I Won!" If I have money to get from the ATM it is a win for me

18. When leaving the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, They're loose!!"

19. Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go." Ive tried they keep coming back

20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity......next time you come home, cover yourself with ketchup and bandages and, as you enter the house, exclaim, "Wow, that was fun!"

-----