PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this picture?

Jagsbch
10-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Jets claiming they are the best team in the league.

Buc's claiming they are the best team in the NFC

Dungy claiming the Seahawks are the best team in the NFC.

Rolle claiming his Giants are the best team in the NFC, yes same Giants whose head coach was in the hot seat a few weeks ago.

Chris Johnson says Oakland is 'probably the most talented team in National Football League' (http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_16433406)

Steelers are ranked No.1 and if it was not for the officials they would have gotten beat by Henny and the phins who are at .500.

2. New York Jets
3. New England Patriots
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Tennessee Titans
6. Indianapolis Colts

I think it is funny how we played 4 of the 6 teams in the top 6, we nearly split with them had it not been for the atrocious one sided penalty from the failed hail mary attempt by the Jets on 4th down.

Yet we are ranked among the worst 6 teams in the league: I mean how is the bar being raised by the rest of the teams in the league when a team such as the Broncos who are ranked 31st can run with the lead pack to the point of lapping them?

All is not lost... (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AsgC11B.5dT6n_jtCGjP9_VDubYF?slug=ms-32questions102710)

Jagsbch
10-28-2010, 08:44 AM
NFL legend Jerry Rice wishes he could play at Wembley (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/american_football/9135963.stm)

Shazam!
10-28-2010, 09:03 AM
atrocious one sided penalty

Sorry, that penalty was a good call.

If not for the missed FG and a bumbled snap....?

camdisco24
10-28-2010, 09:15 AM
The difference between us, and the teams being ranked at the top... They are finishing games, we are not.

When wins come, we will make our way back to the top (sooner than later hopefully) but until then, our low ranking has been earned.

MasterShake
10-28-2010, 09:21 AM
I put as much stake in Power Rankings as I do that the Raiders game was a true measure of either teams talent. If the Broncos are as pissed as their fans are, we should see a nice little string of wins coming soon that will leave no doubt. If they have given up, then they are dumb because there is a lot of season left.

Not only that, but many rankings have us lower than the Cowboys. I just don't buy that we are in as bad of shape as them right now.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Sorry, that penalty was a good call.

If not for the missed FG and a bumbled snap....?

Yes it was a legit call but in most games inside the final two minutes with no hope the wr could catch the hail mary it would have been a NON call. IMO. But then of course a media darling team playing in the game gets the call everytime.

We should have won that game going away so that was not the only way/reason we lost it but it was the back breaker.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 09:35 AM
I put as much stake in Power Rankings as I do that the Raiders game was a true measure of either teams talent. If the Broncos are as pissed as their fans are, we should see a nice little string of wins coming soon that will leave no doubt. If they have given up, then they are dumb because there is a lot of season left.

Not only that, but many rankings have us lower than the Cowboys. I just don't buy that we are in as bad of shape as them right now.

Post of the day.

Power rankings pure male bovine excretment to start with.

Ravage!!!
10-28-2010, 09:56 AM
These are the "rankings" based on whom? Who cares what someone ranked these teams ahead of us? Their rankings given by some writer that puts his 'opinion' down doesn't make them official.. and certainly doesn't matter.

What matters is, those teams are better than us. Does it mean we have a "coast" of a season ahead of us? Not if we can obviously be beaten by the Raiders.. the Chiefs.. and the Chargers.

The call at the end of the Jets game was absolutely legit. THe ref will ALWAYS call a facemask pull, period. No matter what.. always. Good call. I KNOW there are MANY plays the Jets can say that didn't go THEIR way (Pass Interference calls, and unnecessary roughness for a few). Lets not make it sound as if the refs is what cost us this game when we BENEFITTED from the refs more than anything.

SR
10-28-2010, 10:16 AM
What is wrong with this picture

You posted it.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 10:16 AM
These are the "rankings" based on whom? Who cares what someone ranked these teams ahead of us? Their rankings given by some writer that puts his 'opinion' down doesn't make them official.. and certainly doesn't matter.

What matters is, those teams are better than us. Does it mean we have a "coast" of a season ahead of us? Not if we can obviously be beaten by the Raiders.. the Chiefs.. and the Chargers.

The call at the end of the Jets game was absolutely legit. THe ref will ALWAYS call a facemask pull, period. No matter what.. always. Good call. I KNOW there are MANY plays the Jets can say that didn't go THEIR way (Pass Interference calls, and unnecessary roughness for a few). Lets not make it sound as if the refs is what cost us this game when we BENEFITTED from the refs more than anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong but face mask call is 15 yards from the LOS is it not? Not at the point of the foul.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 10:17 AM
What was called IIRC was PI that was debateable as he had NO chance at catching the ball. IIRC.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Which would be a non call in the last few minutes on a hail. Mary especially since our guy got his hands on the ball and was between between the ball and the wr.

Therefore a non call

Shazam!
10-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Look, we can debateall day the NYJ call. But at the end of teh day Denver had blown many opportunities to put them away and not wait unti lthe last 2 mins for things not to go there way.

Godo teams win home games like that.

BCJ
10-28-2010, 11:40 AM
Chris Johnson says Oakland is 'probably the most talented team in National Football League' (http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_16433406)

Steelers are ranked No.1 and if it was not for the officials they would have gotten beat by Henny and the phins who are at .500.

2. New York Jets
3. New England Patriots
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Tennessee Titans
6. Indianapolis Colts

I think it is funny how we played 4 of the 6 teams in the top 6, we nearly split with them had it not been for the atrocious one sided penalty from the failed hail mary attempt by the Jets on 4th down.

Yet we are ranked among the worst 6 teams in the league: I mean how is the bar being raised by the rest of the teams in the league when a team such as the Broncos who are ranked 31st can run with the lead pack to the point of lapping them?

All is not lost... (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AsgC11B.5dT6n_jtCGjP9_VDubYF?slug=ms-32questions102710)

I think you need to do some soul searching on this one.

BroncoStud
10-28-2010, 12:16 PM
You get beat by the Raiders 59-14 at home, all IS lost. This isn't a playoff team, this isn't even a good team. We won't come out and beat the 49ers by a landslide, we aren't capable. Orton can't throw a pass with any mustard deeper than 20-25 yards... We can't run the ball.

Denver is at best a 6-10 team.

Foochacho
10-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Peace out Jags, lol. It's not a perma but 1 month away from this jackass is enough to make me smile.:beer:

I Eat Staples
10-28-2010, 02:53 PM
What is wrong with this picture?

The following sentence.

Dungy claiming the Seahawks are the best team in the NFC.

Northman
10-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Peace out Jags, lol. It's not a perma but 1 month away from this jackass is enough to make me smile.:beer:

Damn, Jags got banned?

My week got better already and we havent even played the Niners yet.

KCL
10-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Damn, Jags got banned?

My week got better already and we havent even played the Niners yet.

Mine too...as a Chiefs fan here,I really got fed up with him..:lol: