PDA

View Full Version : Broncos/Texans Recap

Northman
08-09-2008, 11:46 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_id=29796&displayPage=tab_recap&season=2008&week=PRE1

Rosenfels, Anderson help Texans edge Broncos

Associated Press

HOUSTON -- David Anderson is far down Houston's depth chart at receiver, but he made the most of his opportunity in the Texans' preseason opener on Saturday night.
Re-air on NFL Network ...
Buccaneers at Dolphins
Sunday, Aug. 10, 4 p.m. ET

NFL Network is carrying 54 preseason games, including eight live games. Don't get NFL Network? Click here for more information.

Anderson caught six passes for 67 yards, including a 16-yard touchdown from Sage Rosenfels, in the Texans' 19-16 win over the Denver Broncos.

Kris Brown kicked four field goals, including the 25-yard winner on the game's final play. Rosenfels completed 10 of 15 passes for 137 yards in relief of starting quarterback Matt Schaub, who played only one series.

Denver's Jay Cutler went 8-for-10 for 59 yards and ran for a touchdown in his one quarter of work.

The Texans have good depth at receiver, and the 5-foot-10, 196-pound Anderson is fighting for a roster spot. He had only 12 receptions in 2007, his second season, and was inactive for the final five games.

On the Texans' second series Saturday, Anderson caught an 11-yard pass to set up Brown's 52-yard field goal, then scored the Texans' only touchdown in the corner of the end zone with 9:40 left in the first half.

"I really like David," said Houston star receiver Andre Johnson, who sat out with a sore groin. "He's a real scrappy guy. You look at him, he's a smaller guy, but he goes out and plays with a big heart."

Houston coach Gary Kubiak said Anderson has looked impressive in training camp, too.

"It doesn't surprise you when he comes out there and starts to do that," Kubiak said. "He's tough and he understands the game, the quarterbacks trust him. If he continues at the pace he's going, he's going to play a lot for this team."

Both teams lost players to injuries on the Texans' first offensive series.

Running back Ahman Green, who missed all or part of 10 games last year with a bone bruise in his knee, was hurt on Houston's first play. Green caught a 5-yard pass from Schaub and fell down before he was even hit, then limped off the field. The Texans said he has a strained groin.

"I didn't really know what happened to him," said Schaub, who completed 4-of-5 passes in his only series. "He just felt a little tweak, I guess, but I don't know."

Texans athletic trainer Kevin Bastin told Kubiak that the injury wasn't serious.

On the play after Green was injured, Denver linebacker Boss Bailey sprained his right ankle and had to be helped off the field. Bailey started 12 games for the Broncos last season and made 51 tackles, including 3 1-2 sacks.

Denver coach Mike Shanahan feared that Bailey could miss "a couple weeks." Bailey will undergo tests on Sunday, Shanahan said.

Louis Green, Bailey's replacement, left on a stretcher a few plays later with a neck injury and a concussion. Green collided with teammate D.J. Williams as the two converged to tackle Texans tight end Owen Daniels, who caught a short pass.

Green lay motionless for several minutes as medical staff rushed to check on him. Green was strapped to the stretcher and was moving his fingers and hands as he was rolled off the field.
Official site links ...
A last second field goal gave the Texans a 19-16 win over the Broncos. The Broncos scored on a Jay Cutler rushing touchdown and three Matt Prater field goals. More ...

QIn front of 70,020 fans at Reliant Stadium, the Texans beat the Denver Broncos 19-16 in the preseason opener. A 16-yard touchdown catch by WR David Anderson ... More ...

The Texans said Green was taken to a hospital for further evaluation. The Broncos said after the game that Green was released from the hospital and rejoined the team for their flight back to Denver.

"He feels good right now, but we won't know for sure for a couple of hours," said Denver coach Mike Shanahan. "We feel pretty good about where he's at, hopefully with no setback."

After Brown finished the drive with a 23-yard field goal, Cutler went 7-for-9 and scrambled for a 15-yard touchdown run against Houston's first-team defense.

Brown kicked a 52-yard field goal with 11:59 left in the half.

Patrick Ramsey replaced Cutler early in the second quarter and Houston backup safety Nick Ferguson intercepted Ramsey's first pass and returned it to the Denver 26. One play later, Rosenfels threw the touchdown pass to Anderson.

Ramsey drove the Broncos into field goal range later in the second quarter, but Matt Prater missed from 30 yards. Prater is taking over for Jason Elam, who left Denver after 15 seasons and now plays for Atlanta.

Rosenfels threw a 41-yard pass to Jacoby Jones early in the third quarter to set up another field goal by Brown, a 23-yarder. Jones fumbled a punt at the Houston 25 later in the quarter, leading to a 38-yard field goal by Prater.

Prater added two more field goals in the fourth quarter to tie the game at 16.

Rookie Steve Slaton had a 39-yard kickoff return at the start of Houston's final possession, with about five minutes left. He had a 13-yard run later in the drive.

Notes: Johnson strained his groin at practice on Aug. 2. He said he could've played if it had been a regular season game. ... CB Champ Bailey and DT Dewayne Robertson were among the inactive players for Denver. ... Texans RB Chris Brown dressed but did not play. Brown has been hampered by a sore back during training camp.

Lonestar
08-09-2008, 11:51 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_id=29796&displayPage=tab_recap&season=2008&week=PRE1

Associated Press

HOUSTON -- David Anderson is far down Houston's depth chart at receiver, but he made the most of his opportunity in the Texans' preseason opener on Saturday night.
Re-air on NFL Network ...
Buccaneers at Dolphins
Sunday, Aug. 10, 4 p.m. ET

NFL Network is carrying 54 preseason games, including eight live games. Don't get NFL Network? Click here for more information.

Anderson caught six passes for 67 yards, including a 16-yard touchdown from Sage Rosenfels, in the Texans' 19-16 win over the Denver Broncos.

Kris Brown kicked four field goals, including the 25-yard winner on the game's final play. Rosenfels completed 10 of 15 passes for 137 yards in relief of starting quarterback Matt Schaub, who played only one series.

Denver's Jay Cutler went 8-for-10 for 59 yards and ran for a touchdown in his one quarter of work.

The Texans have good depth at receiver, and the 5-foot-10, 196-pound Anderson is fighting for a roster spot. He had only 12 receptions in 2007, his second season, and was inactive for the final five games.

On the Texans' second series Saturday, Anderson caught an 11-yard pass to set up Brown's 52-yard field goal, then scored the Texans' only touchdown in the corner of the end zone with 9:40 left in the first half.

"I really like David," said Houston star receiver Andre Johnson, who sat out with a sore groin. "He's a real scrappy guy. You look at him, he's a smaller guy, but he goes out and plays with a big heart."

Houston coach Gary Kubiak said Anderson has looked impressive in training camp, too.

"It doesn't surprise you when he comes out there and starts to do that," Kubiak said. "He's tough and he understands the game, the quarterbacks trust him. If he continues at the pace he's going, he's going to play a lot for this team."

Both teams lost players to injuries on the Texans' first offensive series.

Running back Ahman Green, who missed all or part of 10 games last year with a bone bruise in his knee, was hurt on Houston's first play. Green caught a 5-yard pass from Schaub and fell down before he was even hit, then limped off the field. The Texans said he has a strained groin.

"I didn't really know what happened to him," said Schaub, who completed 4-of-5 passes in his only series. "He just felt a little tweak, I guess, but I don't know."

Texans athletic trainer Kevin Bastin told Kubiak that the injury wasn't serious.

On the play after Green was injured, Denver linebacker Boss Bailey sprained his right ankle and had to be helped off the field. Bailey started 12 games for the Broncos last season and made 51 tackles, including 3 1-2 sacks.

Denver coach Mike Shanahan feared that Bailey could miss "a couple weeks." Bailey will undergo tests on Sunday, Shanahan said.

Louis Green, Bailey's replacement, left on a stretcher a few plays later with a neck injury and a concussion. Green collided with teammate D.J. Williams as the two converged to tackle Texans tight end Owen Daniels, who caught a short pass.

Green lay motionless for several minutes as medical staff rushed to check on him. Green was strapped to the stretcher and was moving his fingers and hands as he was rolled off the field.
Official site links ...
A last second field goal gave the Texans a 19-16 win over the Broncos. The Broncos scored on a Jay Cutler rushing touchdown and three Matt Prater field goals. More ...

QIn front of 70,020 fans at Reliant Stadium, the Texans beat the Denver Broncos 19-16 in the preseason opener. A 16-yard touchdown catch by WR David Anderson ... More ...

The Texans said Green was taken to a hospital for further evaluation. The Broncos said after the game that Green was released from the hospital and rejoined the team for their flight back to Denver.

"He feels good right now, but we won't know for sure for a couple of hours," said Denver coach Mike Shanahan. "We feel pretty good about where he's at, hopefully with no setback."

After Brown finished the drive with a 23-yard field goal, Cutler went 7-for-9 and scrambled for a 15-yard touchdown run against Houston's first-team defense.

Brown kicked a 52-yard field goal with 11:59 left in the half.

Patrick Ramsey replaced Cutler early in the second quarter and Houston backup safety Nick Ferguson intercepted Ramsey's first pass and returned it to the Denver 26. One play later, Rosenfels threw the touchdown pass to Anderson.

Ramsey drove the Broncos into field goal range later in the second quarter, but Matt Prater missed from 30 yards. Prater is taking over for Jason Elam, who left Denver after 15 seasons and now plays for Atlanta.

Rosenfels threw a 41-yard pass to Jacoby Jones early in the third quarter to set up another field goal by Brown, a 23-yarder. Jones fumbled a punt at the Houston 25 later in the quarter, leading to a 38-yard field goal by Prater.

Prater added two more field goals in the fourth quarter to tie the game at 16.

Rookie Steve Slaton had a 39-yard kickoff return at the start of Houston's final possession, with about five minutes left. He had a 13-yard run later in the drive.

Notes: Johnson strained his groin at practice on Aug. 2. He said he could've played if it had been a regular season game. ... CB Champ Bailey and DT Dewayne Robertson were among the inactive players for Denver. ... Texans RB Chris Brown dressed but did not play. Brown has been hampered by a sore back during training camp.

wonder who really wrote that part?

sneakers
08-09-2008, 11:57 PM

Good eyes!

MOtorboat
08-10-2008, 12:00 AM

Writer meant Detroit.

Funny how you focus on one little dumb thing...

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Here's a recap. Cutler looked great with the 1st team offense passing the ball. The defense sucked. Patrick Ramsy sucked. The running game was pretty bad. We need a better go to RB.

Oh and Clady got owned by Mario Williams several times. However, I don't think he gave up a sack so that is a good sign.

MOtorboat
08-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Here's a recap. Cutler looked great with the 1st team offense passing the ball. The defense sucked. Patrick Ramsy sucked. The running game was pretty bad. We need a better go to RB.

Oh and Clady got owned by Mario Williams several times. However, I don't think he gave up a sack so that is a good sign.

You'll never admit that Clady is any good, so I don't really take your posts with any validity.

Lonestar
08-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Writer meant Detroit.

Funny how you focus on one little dumb thing...

It is a curse I see problem areas.

I thought is funny that the writer had the stats but was from the wrong team.. He had to get those stats from somewhere..

omac
08-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Ack, missed this game, but thanks for sharing the recap, MissouriBronc! :cheers:

I gotta go, but maybe later someone can give their view on the possitives and negatives they've seen from this game. :beer:

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 12:10 AM
You'll never admit that Clady is any good, so I don't really take your posts with any validity.

It's his 1st game in the pros and I'll give him some slack but he definitely did not look ready. I'll give him 3-4 games into the regular season before I really comment on him. But from my impression today, he reminded me of George Foster, build, look and all. Same dreads locks too. If he was wearing #72 and not #78, I'll never tell them apart especially with a helmet on.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01Wg55igDjgj7/610x.jpg

http://media.idahostatesman.com/smedia/2008/05/22/23/198-0523_Sports_clady1.standalone.prod_affiliate.36.JP G

I hope build, sizes and looks is the only thing the 2 have in common.

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 12:13 AM

Oh yea, the play form the line backers sucked, badly. Nate barely showed up and he looked like a shrimp. Niko just looked like he didn't belong.

MOtorboat
08-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Oh yea, the play form the line backers sucked, badly. Nate barely showed up and he looked like a shrimp. Niko just looked like he didn't belong.

Give it up. Linebacker play is not as important as the left tackle.

MOtorboat
08-10-2008, 12:19 AM
___,

I talked to Mike Shanahan in Tahoe... he seemed to genuinely love Clady. I think he is going to be a good one and I'm with you... don't move the franchise LT.

Thanks for listening,

Soren Petro

Best radio show host on air...

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Mike Shanahan loved George Foster too when he drafted him. He also liked Mike Bell, Travis Henry, Javon Walker... I don't know a guy he brought in that he didn't like. Until he released him.

haroldthebarrel
08-10-2008, 12:48 AM
dude.... the guy had his first game against the dude who completely destroyed Lepsis last year and he did ok... certainly better than lepsis.

I didnt get to see the game, but it looks like our offensive line is improved in pass blocking. Houston has a pretty formidable young defensive line. And that is a very good sign pointing to Cutler having a good season. The running game blocking will come. it always does come serious game time.
Still, the fact that we seem to be improved in pass blocking is very encouraging considering the young skill player talent we have.

haroldthebarrel
08-10-2008, 12:52 AM
I do see your point about willis though. The denver even loved okoye supposedly that draft. And that is something annoying me with denver as far as trading up and not pulling the trigger. they loved urlacher, didnt want to pay up to trade up.
They loved Suggs, ended up by being screwed by the Ravens and getting Foster.
Loved Harris and Clayton but got Dj though. this has been going on for years.

I never hated the Moss pick. I thought it was a good one and I still defend why they traded up. On the other hand it was so obvious that both okoye and willis were so much much better picks.

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 12:53 AM
dude.... the guy had his first game against the dude who completely destroyed Lepsis last year and he did ok... certainly better than lepsis.

I didnt get to see the game, but it looks like our offensive line is improved in pass blocking. Houston has a pretty formidable young defensive line. And that is a very good sign pointing to Cutler having a good season. The running game blocking will come. it always does come serious game time.
Still, the fact that we seem to be improved in pass blocking is very encouraging considering the young skill player talent we have.

I'll give you that. Cutler looked like he was playing pitch and catch out there. All I'm saying is Clady didn't impress me. 2nd play of the game and you know Mike Shanahan ran that way to show off Clady and well, he got trounced for a huge lost. I'll give Clady til game 3-4 in the regular season to really comment.

The same thing happens a few plays later running to the left side. Not impressed yet. That's all.

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 12:55 AM
You are a broken record.. Stop with the love affair with willis..

If you want to start a willis thread do so but If I see another reference to him in a broncos talk thread I'll move it to a other NFL team forum thread..

NOBODY here cares about YOUR willis verses Clady rhetoric

stop trying to derail threads with it..

Kapeish?

Was I breaking any forum rules? I thought this was a Broncos football discussion forum. I didn't know hypothetic Broncos trades were against any rules.

Can I get a ruling here? Tned?

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 01:05 AM
I do see your point about willis though. The denver even loved okoye supposedly that draft. And that is something annoying me with denver as far as trading up and not pulling the trigger. they loved urlacher, didnt want to pay up to trade up.
They loved Suggs, ended up by being screwed by the Ravens and getting Foster.
Loved Harris and Clayton but got Dj though. this has been going on for years.

I never hated the Moss pick. I thought it was a good one and I still defend why they traded up. On the other hand it was so obvious that both okoye and willis were so much much better picks.

Totally agree. When there is a sure fire guy that you have your eye on, you need to make the spend to get him. Sitting pat and holding out for value is a risk in itself.

Terrell Suggs, Patrick Willis would make our defense so much better right now. No one expected Jarvis Moss and we traded up for him? He's not big and not that fast, he's a bust.

Mike Shanahan did score with DJ though.

LoyalSoldier
08-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Gee would that be the same Mario Williams that was at the top of the league in sacks last year?.......

Seriously almost all linemen will struggle their first preseason game. I remember all the panic the Colt's board had over Tony Ugoh getting owned his first game, but it seems like the rookie fixed his errors and is doing rather well.

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 01:33 AM
I thought Jared Allen lead the league in sacks last season. Al though Mario Williams is no slouch himself.

I'm not writing off Ryan Clady just yet. I'll wait til 3-4 games into the regular season to give a better assessment of the kid. All I'm saying is Ryan Clady reminds me of George Foster, physically and looks as well as I posted a page back. I'm also not very impressed with his play especially after all the hype over him coming from camp.

I was also saying Patrick Willis is a way better football player than Ryan Clady is as it stands right now in a reference to a past debate, one that I've won of course and has lead to a lot of disdain from many.

LoyalSoldier
08-10-2008, 01:36 AM
I thought Jared Allen lead the league in sacks last season. Al though Mario Williams is no slouch himself.

I said "at the top" not "lead".

claymore
08-10-2008, 01:38 AM

I'm not writing off Ryan Clady just yet. I'll wait til 3-4 games into the regular season to give a better assessment of the kid. All I'm saying is Ryan Clady reminds me of George Foster, physically and looks as well as I posted a page back. I'm also not very impressed with his play especially after all the hype over him coming from camp.

I was also saying Patrick Willis is a way better football player than Ryan Clady is as it stands right now in a reference to a past debate, one that I've won of course and has lead to a lot of disdain from many.

.Thats unfair as well, he is going to need a couple years........ Before we know who he really is. I hope he has a year like that kid San diego had..... a year or 2 ago.

MOtorboat
08-10-2008, 01:40 AM

Judging from the disdain, you didn't win anything...in fact, you are quite wrong, but we'll not discuss this here. (in fact, you are completely wrong..."Way better" is a great analysis...lol)

If all you're willing to give is four games, then your judge of talent is worse than I thought...and lol...I didn't think it was much to begin with.

The fact that Foster and Clady both have dreads has nothing to do with their performance on the field. Clady performed quite well for a rookie in his first game, after being anointed the starter.

topscribe
08-10-2008, 01:42 AM

Thank you. You've made your point.

But Clady is here. Willis is not. Nor is Willis going to be. End of story.

Moving right along . . .

-----

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Judging from the disdain, you didn't win anything...in fact, you are quite wrong, but we'll not discuss this here. (in fact, you are completely wrong..."Way better" is a great analysis...lol)

If all you're willing to give is four games, then your judge of talent is worse than I thought...and lol...I didn't think it was much to begin with.

The fact that Foster and Clady both have dreads has nothing to do with their performance on the field. Clady performed quite well for a rookie in his first game, after being anointed the starter.

But you guys crowned him the 2nd coming of Gary Zimmerman.

You're telling me you still wouldn't trade Clady for Patrick Willis right now if given the chance?

claymore
08-10-2008, 01:43 AM

Moving right along . . .

-----

Waht you talkin bout Willis?

MOtorboat
08-10-2008, 01:44 AM
But you guys crowned him the 2nd coming of Gary Zimmerman.

You're telling me you still wouldn't trade Clady for Patrick Willis right now if given the chance?

No...and no one said he was the second coming of Gary Zimmerman...Tned just showed how ridiculous your assessment of him, and Willis is.

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 01:44 AM

Moving right along . . .

-----

Thanks for agreeing with me and my point. I'm moving along now. Tell MoBronc to do the same.

MOtorboat
08-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Thanks for agreeing with me and my point. I'm moving along now. Tell MoBronc to do the same.

You brought it up again, not me.

topscribe
08-10-2008, 01:50 AM

I didn't agree with you.

I just acknowledged that you made your point and suggested we move on from there.

Far from there . . .

-----

Davii
08-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Dedication

http://texansbullpen.com/08photogallery/Preseason/2008-08-09-Broncos-Texans/1stQuarter/DSC_0322.JPG

claymore
08-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Marshall on Cutler.......

"He did a good job keeping us together out there after a couple of those penalties, where sometimes you can shut down," Marshall said. "He just has a presence in the huddle and when he's out there, he keeps moving that ball. We feed off him."

This is the kind of stuff Ive been waiting to hear. However meaningless his touchdown was for the records, I think it meant alot to his team, and of course us fans.

Tned
08-10-2008, 11:30 AM
It's his 1st game in the pros and I'll give him some slack but he definitely did not look ready. I'll give him 3-4 games into the regular season before I really comment on him.

Thank God. So, that means you are going to stop spamming the board with your Clady hate???? Please, tell me you are going to keep your word on this, so that the rest of the message board can break into a collective song of rejoice...

hamrob
08-10-2008, 01:05 PM
I thought the Oline played fairly well...considering each guy was either playing their first NFL game, coming back from injury, playing a new position or for a new team. I think they're going to be pretty good this year.

The front seven is what has been concerned. I didn't see much push from the DT's throughout the game and once again...no pass rush either!

shank
08-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I thought the Oline played fairly well...considering each guy was either playing their first NFL game, coming back from injury, playing a new position or for a new team. I think they're going to be pretty good this year.

The front seven is what has been concerned. I didn't see much push from the DT's throughout the game and once again...no pass rush either!

with the DTs, marcus was the only starter and he knifed into the backfield in the blink of an eye a couple times. i'll give them next week's game before i start getting legitimately worried... and they were more stout against the run than last year, that's for sure... from everything i've read from slow, the emphasis is on stopping the run, so maybe they wanted to make sure they could do that first, and worry about collapsing the pocket soon after? i hope so.

hopefully they were just not going full speed, cause camp reports have said that our dline has looked much improved, but it didn't show in week one of PS.

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 01:16 PM

Don't forget how lousy the middle linebackers were. And now Boss Bailey will be out for a while. He wont be 100% til November I think.

Lonestar
08-10-2008, 01:20 PM
with the DTs, marcus was the only starter and he knifed into the backfield in the blink of an eye a couple times. i'll give them next week's game before i start getting legitimately worried... and they were more stout against the run than last year, that's for sure... from everything i've read from slow, the emphasis is on stopping the run, so maybe they wanted to make sure they could do that first, and worry about collapsing the pocket soon after? i hope so.

hopefully they were just not going full speed, cause camp reports have said that our dline has looked much improved, but it didn't show in week one of PS.

Just a reminder that TC is just a light workout for these guys not much protection other than helmets and shoulder pads. They are going through the motions against there teammates not the enemy.. Making sure they understand the blocking assignments on the LOS..

Remember that Gary K is a protégé of mikey he can counter every move mikey makes.

Next week remember that Dallas head coach was once fired by DEN and is one of the masters at the 3-4 Defense..

Just like last year when we played them they will be motivated to win at all costs..

topscribe
08-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Don't forget how lousy the middle linebackers were. And now Boss Bailey will be out for a while. He wont be 100% til November I think.

If Boss has no more than a sprained ankle, and they suspect only a low
sprain instead of a high sprain, he has about a month to recover before the
regular season. That should be plenty of time for him.

-----

Hobe
08-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Nice picture Davii!

My biggest surprise was Woodyard. The guys got a motor. Good backup for the Linebackers and on Special Teams.

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 02:32 PM
If Boss has no more than a sprained ankle, and they suspect only a low
sprain instead of a high sprain, he has about a month to recover before the
regular season. That should be plenty of time for him.

-----

Remember, this is an old injury or sprain that Boss has dealt with in the past and it kept him out and slowed for a long time when he was with Detroit 2-3 years ago. The way he was carried off the field, dangling his right foot and not able to put any weight on, I think it's a lot more serious than we think. He may be able to play in 4 weeks but will he be 100%, not likely and there is a difference as you quoted me for on the other thread.

BeefStew25
08-10-2008, 02:48 PM
The streets are filling with celebration!

ktrain
08-10-2008, 08:06 PM

All the people who point out that Champ and Hamza DNP keep in mind the Texans offense was not at full strength either. Let's not make excuses for our team. I thought they looked bad but not horrible. hopefully this team gels with the return to the old defensive schemes and the young guys grow up in a hurry!

ktrain
08-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Just a reminder that TC is just a light workout for these guys not much protection other than helmets and shoulder pads. They are going through the motions against there teammates not the enemy.. Making sure they understand the blocking assignments on the LOS..

Remember that Gary K is a protégé of mikey he can counter every move mikey makes.

Next week remember that Dallas head coach was once fired by DEN and is one of the masters at the 3-4 Defense..

Just like last year when we played them they will be motivated to win at all costs..

I agree, I think we will probably get owned, if nothing else because they will blitz every down and Denver will play vanilla. I will be very satisfied if we look like we looked last night next week against the boys.