PDA

View Full Version : How bad do we lose to San Fransisco?

UnderArmour
10-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Well the Raiders demolished us at home, so we're going to lose every other game this season and the NFL is going to revoke our wins against Tennessee and Seattle... So... 0-16 this year will be our record. So how badly do we lose this week?

shank
10-26-2010, 01:36 PM
we're going to lose by -17 points.

Northman
10-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Depends on which team decides to make the most mistakes. Although the Niners did actually beat the Raiders this year.

ikillz0mbies
10-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Broncos up 6 with a minute left to play. Niners with the ball and David Carr leads a 70 yard drive ending with a TD pass to Vernon Davis due to a blown coverage by Mario Haggan or Nate Jones/Renaldo Hill. Niners win 17-16. Ha.

frauschieze
10-26-2010, 02:33 PM
Voted as I did, so that if it's not that bad of a loss, I'll feel better. :D

Northman
10-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Broncos up 6 with a minute left to play. Niners with the ball and David Carr leads a 70 yard drive ending with a TD pass to Vernon Davis due to a blown coverage by Mario Haggan or Nate Jones/Renaldo Hill. Niners win 17-16. Ha.

Your dead to me.

Wait, your a Zombie so that wont work. :lol:

Shazam!
10-26-2010, 02:38 PM
It's rough to predict. As much as they can win, Denver can lose any week to anybody.

broncofaninfla
10-26-2010, 02:45 PM
I hope we win. Carr looked like crap last week in limited play but Denver made Campbell look like Payton Manning. We'll see.....

tomjonesrocks
10-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Really this game doesn't even matter to me. Last week's loss was so bad the team really has to finish the whole season strong for me to even start to get over it.

Until either McDaniels is fired or the team starts winning I'm going to DVR the games and watch them only if they win. If the team has quit the team has quit. I wish I had the 3 hours I wasted last week back.

I Eat Staples
10-26-2010, 03:28 PM
the NFL is going to revoke our wins against Tennessee and Seattle...

Lmao that part made me laugh.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-26-2010, 03:29 PM
We win. 59-14.

scott.475
10-26-2010, 04:29 PM
We win. 59-14.
Dude, you need to stay away from the worm holes. The alternate universe you just returned from has you all confused. :D

I have no confidence we win next week. Even if we do, I'll not get too excited, it is the 9ers after all. Geez, what would the opposite of "Clash of the Titans" be? Clash of the Nobodys? Clash of the Insignificants? I don't know really, but that is what it will be.

Ravage!!!
10-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Dude, you need to stay away from the worm holes. The alternate universe you just returned from has you all confused. :D

I have no confidence we win next week. Even if we do, I'll not get too excited, it is the 9ers after all. Geez, what would the opposite of "Clash of the Titans" be? Clash of the Nobodys? Clash of the Insignificants? I don't know really, but that is what it will be.

The NFL is asking the same thing right now.

"How the hell can we build an international market by scheduling two crappy teams? Is it possible to have this game be less significant?"

G_Money
10-26-2010, 04:37 PM
I know it's a sarcastic thread, but I think we win.

In very unconvincing fashion.

But if any team can screw up more than we can and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, it's the Niners. Has all the earmarks of an ugly game.

Still, a win before the bye would be nice, even against a 1-win team.

A loss...

Ugh. Frau is a better person than I. I can't plan for the worst that way. We better win.

~G

Ravage!!!
10-26-2010, 04:49 PM
I know it's a sarcastic thread, but I think we win.

In very unconvincing fashion.

But if any team can screw up more than we can and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, it's the Niners. Has all the earmarks of an ugly game.

Still, a win before the bye would be nice, even against a 1-win team.

A loss...

Ugh. Frau is a better person than I. I can't plan for the worst that way. We better win.

~G

I seriously am concerned about practicing here in Denver and making the trip later when they are already there.

Seems we see a lot of west - coast teams lose when heading over to the East coast because of the time differences. It would seem getting their early and getting acclimated to teh simple things of the day, would make more sense to me. But :whoknows: May work in our advantage.

scott.475
10-26-2010, 04:58 PM
I kinda feel sorry for the people of London that will be watching the game. They are going to be like: "Uh, what do those bloody Yanks find so exciting about this game? All I see is one guy looking like he is birthing the ball to another guy. Then that guy throws the ball to no one while everyone else runs all over the place. Shouldn't he be throwing through the uprights or something? Bring on the Futbol and pass me a Guinness!"

G_Money
10-26-2010, 05:07 PM
I seriously am concerned about practicing here in Denver and making the trip later when they are already there.

Seems we see a lot of west - coast teams lose when heading over to the East coast because of the time differences. It would seem getting their early and getting acclimated to teh simple things of the day, would make more sense to me. But :whoknows: May work in our advantage.

Yup.

I would already be over there. We suck at East Coast trips. Crossing the Atlantic adds a whole new level to the jet lag. We'll see. One of these McDaniels moves has to work out.

~G

Ravage!!!
10-26-2010, 05:10 PM
I kinda feel sorry for the people of London that will be watching the game. They are going to be like: "Uh, what do those bloody Yanks find so exciting about this game? All I see is one guy looking like he is birthing the ball to another guy. Then that guy throws the ball to no one while everyone else runs all over the place. Shouldn't he be throwing through the uprights or something? Bring on the Futbol and pass me a Guinness!"

You forgot to use Bloke. Gotta use the word Bloke in things like this :D

scott.475
10-26-2010, 05:46 PM
You forgot to use Bloke. Gotta use the word Bloke in things like this :D

Bloody Hell!

HORSEPOWER 56
10-26-2010, 05:52 PM
10 points. David Carr is most likely starting so the passing game will be sub par, but Frank Gore is going to do to us what McFadden did last week.

We've officially been blueprinted again. The rest of the league will take notice and watch the film of the Raiders game and just copycat what we did. It's 2009 all over again. After the Ravens showed everyone the blueprint to beat us last year, we won 2 more games all season. I expect about the same. We'll get 2-3 more wins this year and a top 10 draft pick. Normally at least the draft pick would excite me, but not so much anymore.

Nomad
10-26-2010, 05:56 PM
BRONCOS 37
Fairy Niners 24

:defense:

Lancane
10-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Factors?

San Francisco has lost most of their games by a touchdown or less, they even beat Oakland...ehehmmm. Even without Alex Smith they are a pretty good team, though better with him. Our defense is horrid and still does not match up well on paper. Our offense has issues scoring, San Francisco has a pretty balanced defense, 13th overall and we couldn't even score more then 14 points against the 16th overall defense...add in that the 49ers will be in England for a week compared to three days the Broncos will be, I feel they're better coached, better prepared both physically and mentally...I don't see Denver winning this game, I hope they do though. IMHO it will be close by seven or ten points but a loss none the less.

O-ManePunisher
10-26-2010, 07:37 PM
San Fran wins by 3 book it

broncophan
10-26-2010, 09:05 PM
It's rough to predict. As much as they can win, Denver can lose any week to anybody.

well......yea...:confused:..that is why we are 2-5......:D
I think Denver will win...

KCL
10-26-2010, 10:02 PM
You guys should beat them..KC beat them and after that some on here said we hadn't played anyone so the Chiefs aren't that impressive.. since that's the case...Denver should have no problem.

PAINTERDAVE
10-26-2010, 10:41 PM
Even though they have a bad record... the 49's have some pretty explosive players.

At least since it is two celler dwellers... maybe it will be a good game.

The interest will be all about the losing coach.

If the Broncos lose... Bowlen might not even allow McD aboard the plane for the return flight!

Would that be classic?
Bowlen just fires him on the spot and tells him to find his own way home?

sneakers
10-27-2010, 01:03 AM
A trillion points!!!!