PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts for Louis Green..

Tebow4Ever
08-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Hope he turns out to be ok, Nice backup to Bailey. Would hate for us to lose him. Seems a guy guy..Hate to see anyone injured.

claymore
08-09-2008, 10:15 PM
I hope he is alright, and am hoping all the hoopla is over the new feelings by the NFL about concussions.

G_Money
08-09-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm starting to wonder about our tackling technique.

Losing a LB every year or two due to horrible neck and head injuries is becoming an epidemic and I'm tired of seeing it.

~G

pnbronco
08-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Louie is coming home with the team and just has a neck brace on. Thank Goodness, but I'm with you G.....

Lonestar
08-09-2008, 11:59 PM

Losing a LB every year or two due to horrible neck and head injuries is becoming an epidemic and I'm tired of seeing it.

~G

I also am concerned about this as well as the rash of injuries I have to think that it has something to do with strength and conditioning..

MOtorboat
08-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Well, I doubt its the tackling technique, considering our linebackers have a propensity for trying to forearm shiver people. So...I highly doubt its the "coaching," as people are wont to blame...

With that said, I hope he is OK.

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 02:06 AM
DJ was too excited when he flew in Loius. His arms were moving so I think he'll be fine.

shank
08-10-2008, 02:33 AM
i hope he's ok, and i a really hope it's all precautionary.

the hit honestly didn't look that bad, and i'm surprised he is concussed. it looked like the contact could have torqued his neck funny, but the concussion surprised me.

ever since everett, i'm very happy to see guys in this situation giving the thumbs ups on the way off the field.

precautionary... *crosses fingers*

Nature Boy
08-10-2008, 03:43 AM
When John Mobley ran the crown of his helmet into the back of Jamal Anderson, the hit itself didn't look bad either but John Mobley is no longer playing. However, John Mobley is able to retire and live normally. Neck injuries are tricky. Nick a vertebrate and you can't play anymore or you shouldn't.

Davii
08-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Heal up Louis. Here's hoping it's nothing serious.

honz
08-10-2008, 10:20 AM

~G
This had nothing to do with tackling technique or strength and conditioning. It was a freak injury where DJ and Green ran into each other. Also, a sprained ankle has nothing to do with strength and conditioning either.

It's football and people get injured.

shank
08-10-2008, 12:03 PM
This had nothing to do with tackling technique or strength and conditioning. It was a freak injury where DJ and Green ran into each other. Also, a sprained ankle has nothing to do with strength and conditioning either.

It's football and people get injured.

these injuries don't, it's all the muscle strains that bug me. our guys should do yoga or something.

Davii
08-10-2008, 12:13 PM
these injuries don't, it's all the muscle strains that bug me. our guys should do yoga or something.

Could yo see a big yoga circle going on before the game? :pound:

girler
08-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Could yo see a big yoga circle going on before the game? :pound:

Shannon Sharpe looked hot doing yoga before a game. :cool: