PDA

View Full Version : PFT power rankings has Denver dead last in the league

broncofaninfla
10-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Take it for what it's worth but PFT talk has Denver ranked dead last in the league. Hard to argue, I can't see us favored to beat ANY team in the league with th edirection this team is headed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/26/week-seven-power-rankings/#more

Northman
10-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Cant argue it.

Dreadnought
10-26-2010, 09:29 AM
32. Denver Broncos (No. 23; 2-5): With four wins and 13 losses over the last 17 games and a 45-point loss at home to the Raiders, we'd put the Broncos lower than No. 32 if we could.

I think this is unfair. I think we are better than the Bills, certainly. Maybe the 49ers.

Northman
10-26-2010, 09:30 AM
I think this is unfair. I think we are better than the Bills, certainly. Maybe the 49ers.

Ill let you know after this week. :lol:

BigDaddyBronco
10-26-2010, 09:38 AM

Carolina is terrible.

broncofaninfla
10-26-2010, 09:43 AM
The Bills almost beat the Ravens, the Ravens spanked Denvers ass. We'll see if we are better than the niners. No matter how bad they suck, they have to smell blood with Denver right now

Shazam!
10-26-2010, 10:07 AM
If Denver cant beat the 49ers on Sunday, it will be the worst Broncos team I've ever had the unfortunate experience of witnessing in my lifetime.

rcsodak
10-26-2010, 10:13 AM
LMAO! Who cares!?
I think this is why ya'll get so worked up after a loss. It isnt like this is the BCS and "rankings " determine anything. Ya'll walk around with your chests ballooned out if they're #5? (not you, GEM)
Pat Kirwin has to do his PR's and doesn't even know why! He says they're ridiculous and mean N O T H I N G!
I dunno....maybe its to compensate for a deficiency of some sort. Maybe clay/beef could chime in. :lol:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Ravage!!!
10-26-2010, 10:15 AM
These are just weekly ranking based on the last week of play. Last week, we ABSOLUTELY were the worst team in the NFL....bar none.

Northman
10-26-2010, 10:47 AM
LMAO! Who cares!?
I think this is why ya'll get so worked up after a loss. It isnt like this is the BCS and "rankings " determine anything. Ya'll walk around with your chests ballooned out if they're #5? (not you, GEM)
Pat Kirwin has to do his PR's and doesn't even know why! He says they're ridiculous and mean N O T H I N G!
I dunno....maybe its to compensate for a deficiency of some sort. Maybe clay/beef could chime in. :lol:

Ok, we get it. You dont care about the Broncos.

Ray Finkle
10-26-2010, 10:59 AM
PFT had an issue with Shanahan and now has one with McD.....who cares were the team is rank though. They play like trash, they deserve it. Win the next 3 games and they'll still be 32 in PFT's eyes.

red98
10-26-2010, 11:35 AM

The Bills are improving though, us not so much. We'll find out about the 49ers next Sunday.

red98
10-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Carolina is terrible.

True, and we do have twice as many wins as them.

Jagsbch
10-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Raiders beat the Chargers.

There are 6 other good teams in just as bad a shape as we are win wise, but it is nothing that can't be turned around. No.32 after we almost beat the jets and having beat the Titans is a joke, and the joke is on them LMAO

Minnesota Vikings 2 4
Cincinnati Bengals 2 4
Denver Broncos 2 5
San Diego Chargers 2 5
Cleveland Browns 2 5
Dallas Cowboys 1 5
San Francisco 49ers 1 6

Jagsbch
10-26-2010, 12:25 PM
True, and we do have twice as many wins as them.

Yes and then there are the actual bad teams that I did not even mention. Panthers Lions Bills

Hell 49ers and Cowboys have just as many wins as we do combined.

Dreadnought
10-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Yes and then there are the actual bad teams that I did not even mention. Panthers Lions Bills

Hell 49ers and Cowboys have just as many wins as we do combined.

We are just as bad. Our only real strength has been the play of Kyle Orton and the WR's.

rcsodak
10-26-2010, 12:37 PM
These are just weekly ranking based on the last week of play. Last week, we ABSOLUTELY were the worst team in the NFL....bar none.
ok. Fine. So do we need to look up someones list that they're told to make when we have eyes in our head?

I highly doubt you'll find anybody that would say denver had a great game.

Liberace was gay. I didnt need to read it to know it. :D

rcsodak
10-26-2010, 12:38 PM
PFT had an issue with Shanahan and now has one with McD.....who cares were the team is rank though. They play like trash, they deserve it. Win the next 3 games and they'll still be 32 in PFT's eyes.
I like Ray Finkle. :elefant:

Dreadnought
10-26-2010, 12:39 PM
ok. Fine. So do we need to look up someones list that they're told to make when we have eyes in our head?

My Grandmother swore to the very end that Liberace wasn't gay. She claimed his enemies made that up because they were jealous because he was so rich. She also said Rock Hudson wasn't gay, because he was so handsome he could have any woman he wanted.

topscribe
10-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Ok, we get it. You dont care about the Broncos.

Props to RC for having too much class to respond to this stupid remark . . .

-----

Northman
10-26-2010, 01:33 PM

-----

As opposed to this one which baited the response.

I dunno....maybe its to compensate for a deficiency of some sort.

Or this one from another thread.

link?
Seems to me you don't care for anything Broncos. (save for the cheerleaders) From top to bottom. Pretty sad. :tsk:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188060&page=4

Do i need to go further or do you have the complete picture now instead of just what you want to see?

NightTrainLayne
10-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Cut out the personal stuff guys.

Superchop 7
10-26-2010, 01:37 PM
I think that it is based on the fact that NO other team in the league would lose 59-14 AT HOME to the Raiders.

I don't think CU would lose that bad to the Raiders.

Northman
10-26-2010, 01:38 PM
Cut out the personal stuff guys.

Thank you

topscribe
10-26-2010, 01:45 PM
I think that it is based on the fact that NO other team in the league would lose 59-14 AT HOME to the Raiders.

I don't think CU would lose that bad to the Raiders.

You know, I'll never stop rooting for the Broncos.

But that doesn't mean I wanted to root for a SOFT team . . .

-----

Ravage!!!
10-26-2010, 02:27 PM

So whats the big deal if its written? So what? Why throw out "hate" purely because you don't like what you read?

No one has stated that these are facts, but simply posting the opinion of another writer doesn't mean anyone as looking at them as MORE than you are. You aren't viewing things from a higher plain than the rest. Some can discuss it without flaming the author, and/or those responding to an opinion.

If they had us high, and you LIKED the ranking, I'm betting you would be defending instead of trying to invalidate the creator. This is the same situation as when McD gets criticism or Orton gets bad marks. You will try to insult past coaches or players to try and make things "better" for your perspective.

BroncoStud
10-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Denver looked worse than any other team in the NFL, they deserve their ranking. 6 wins will be a major feat for this team.

tomjonesrocks
10-26-2010, 03:01 PM
I like it. I like all the national attention last week's pathetic performance is receiving.

Embarrased yet, Pat? Maybe it's time to put down the scotch, get off your ass and take some action...

Poet
10-26-2010, 03:05 PM

-----

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

WARHORSE
10-26-2010, 03:12 PM
A last place ranking, with the comment that he would rank us lower if he could, from none other than NFL guru Mike Florio, known Bronco hater.

My response is

B R O N C O S or DIE.

:coffee:

Northman
10-26-2010, 03:13 PM
A last place ranking, with the comment that he would rank us lower if he could, from none other than NFL guru Mike Florio, known Bronco hater.

My response is

B R O N C O S or DIE.

:coffee:

I dont remember, did you pick us to win again? Your spreading bad juju mofo. :tsk:

Poet
10-26-2010, 03:14 PM
I don't want to die.

How about B R O N C O S or cake?

I choose cake.

Northman
10-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Can we trade you Wink for Lewis?

Poet
10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Can we trade you Wink for Lewis?

You don't want ML. You really don't.

Highlight of ML as a head coach - winning coach of the year because people died.

That's blunt, brutal, harsh but true.

camdisco24
10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
This rating is true based on this week. But no way in hell are we worse that the Bills or Panthers. I hate power rankings anyways. I saw one that had SD #1 going into the season. That tells you how "accurate" they are right there.

Northman
10-26-2010, 03:36 PM
You don't want ML. You really don't.

Highlight of ML as a head coach - winning coach of the year because people died.

That's blunt, brutal, harsh but true.

Well, i was talking mainly in a DC aspect. I agree with you on everything else. :lol:

Poet
10-26-2010, 03:39 PM
Well, i was talking mainly in a DC aspect. I agree with you on everything else. :lol:

Oh, no.