PDA

View Full Version : I just tuned in to Jay Leno...

FanInAZ
10-26-2010, 12:40 AM
:tsk: ...and the 1st 3 jokes he made were about our Broncos getting killed by the Raiders :tsk:

Foochacho
10-26-2010, 12:43 AM
lol, we made it to the bigtime.

BroncoWave
10-26-2010, 12:46 AM
People still watch Leno? Team Coco all the way!

frauschieze
10-26-2010, 01:00 AM
Well....were the jokes any good?

Oh wait. It was Leno. Never mind, question withdrawn.

silkamilkamonico
10-26-2010, 01:22 AM
Fortuately nobody's watching anyways...

Lancane
10-26-2010, 01:36 AM
Fortuately nobody's watching anyways...

Yeah, I mean come on who watches a show that is fiscally able to continue showing year after year after year! Oops, I guess that would be a fair number or they would have already canceled the show.

We are the laughing stock of the league and have been since last season, it's something we just have to swallow and go on with till it changes. We now know what Detroit and Cleveland fans feel like year in and year out.

:coffee:

silkamilkamonico
10-26-2010, 01:38 AM
Let me change that.

Fortunately nobody "relevant" is watching anyways...

..and I don't know wtf you're talking about, but we've been the laughing stock of the league since 2006.

Lancane
10-26-2010, 01:46 AM
Let me change that.

Fortunately nobody "relevant" is watching anyways...

..and I don't know wtf you're talking about, but we've been the laughing stock of the league since 2006.

I was trying not to be too much of a downer, and even though we have been a weaker team since 2006, McDaniels is the one who made us the laughing stock of the league overall with his circus like management skills, lying and other bullshit, let alone his moronic moves and bad coaching.

silkamilkamonico
10-26-2010, 01:54 AM
The worst thing about the slide since 2006 is it has got progressively worse every year.

2006 - Sitting at 7-4, Shanahan decides to throw the season away by benching the only QB that has won anything here since John Elway

2007 - The offense, which did look promising under Cutler in 2006 at 28 ppg, takes a major dip down to 20 ppg, and is flanked by arguably the worst defense i the history of the organization.

2008 - Unheard of, the organization actually 1 ups the arguably worst defense of all time in 2006 for an even worse defense, and suffers the worst season ending 3 game divisional collapse in the history of the NFL. I believe Shanahan's fate was sealed when he basically "threw" the Carolina game by not even bothering to prepare for it, and getting completely humiliated in a big time Division taking primetime Sunday Night game against the Chargers. A massive blowout to the worst franchise froom 2000-2010 Detroit Lions certainly didn't help his case either.

2009 - after a promising 6 game start, which is the only positive stretch for the organization since 2005, the organization goes on to have the worst season ending collapse in the history of the NFL, actually 1 upping the 2008 debacle.

2010 - I don't even wanna think about how this season's going to end.

Ravage!!!
10-26-2010, 02:04 AM
BS. We have not been the laughing stock of the NFL since 2006. I heard the SAME stuff in 2005 when Shanahan brought in the Browncos..... all that did was take us to the AFC CHampionship.

I'mpretty sure the 0-16 Lions and the Browns... and the Bills, and the Raiders.. and the Chiefs.. and the49ers, and the Cowboys... and the Rams.. and the Cardinals...andthe Bengals and the Jaguars, and the Bucs and the Seahawks and the Panthers have all been much more of a "laugh" thanthe Broncos have.

silkamilkamonico
10-26-2010, 02:07 AM
BS. We have not been the laughing stock of the NFL since 2006. I heard the SAME stuff in 2005 when Shanahan brought in the Browncos..... all that did was take us to the AFC CHampionship.

That was 2005. I'm talking 2006.

I'mpretty sure the 0-16 Lions and the Browns... and the Bills, and the Raiders.. and the Chiefs.. and the49ers, and the Cowboys... and the Rams.. and the Cardinals...andthe Bengals and the Jaguars, and the Bucs and the Seahawks and the Panthers have all been much more of a "laugh" thanthe Broncos have.

I'm glad we still have time to remove that laughing stock label this year then. It is not too late!

Ravage!!!
10-26-2010, 02:14 AM
That was 2005. I'm talking 2006.

I'm glad we still have time to remove that laughing stock label this year then. It is not too late!

Well.. you had all good points. I don't think we are the "laughing stock"... but at the same time, we weren't exactly the pride of the state of colorado, either.

silkamilkamonico
10-26-2010, 02:22 AM
I simply think 2006 was the start of this freewheelin' downfall. Something disappointing has happened every year, and it has progressively got worse. Just when the fans think the previous season ended terribly and hope for better things the nextfollowing season, the frustration tank has continues to build.

Who would have thought, these last 3+ year )with the exception of last season), that we would not have been bigger and better the next season? The only thing bigger and better has been the feeling of disappointment, and it's probably at an all time high right now.