PDA

View Full Version : Mason answering questions right now.

broncobryce
10-25-2010, 07:42 PM
http://www.maxdenver.com/livechat.html

BroncoWave
10-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Interesting he said the talk of dissension in the locker room is false.

broncobryce
10-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Lots of interesting things being said.

Northman
10-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Such as?

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Lots of speculation. And speculums.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Interesting he said the talk of dissension in the locker room is false.

Brandon Lloyd said the same thing tonight on Broncos Live, as Vic and Gary both ask him about that, and Brandon said - I heard that - there is no truth to it.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Such as?

You can follow it:

http://www.maxdenver.com/livechat.html

claymore
10-25-2010, 08:49 PM
If He didnt lose the team, it means he is just a shitty coach.

BeefStew25
If He didnt lose the team, it means he is just a shitty coach.

Yeah, maybe losing the team is a good thing.

silkamilkamonico
Brandon Lloyd said the same thing tonight on Broncos Live, as Vic and Gary both ask him about that, and Brandon said - I heard that - there is no truth to it.

I thought that was some garbage rumors being spilled.

People will reach for anything after a horrendous loss like that.

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Reporter: Did your head coach lose the locker room?

Player: Yes. We are ******.

broncobryce
10-25-2010, 08:55 PM
True, but Andrew is not a player.

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Andrew isn't going to burn his access.

broncobryce
10-25-2010, 08:59 PM
I thought Mcdaniels didn't give the media access?

claymore
10-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Andrew isn't going to burn his access.

Andrew is fluffing Sundquist. After hearing that I dont see how anyone could take him seriously.

broncobryce
10-25-2010, 09:00 PM
I could say the same thing about you and Cutler.

BroncoWave
10-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Andrew is fluffing Sundquist. After hearing that I dont see how anyone could take him seriously.

I'm sure Andrew knows Sundquist much better than you do. Unless you have some sort of behind the scenes insight we aren't aware of?

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 09:02 PM
I thought Mcdaniels didn't give the media access?

He doesn't have a choice. The league makes him.

claymore
10-25-2010, 09:03 PM
I could say the same thing about you and Cutler.

So why am I the one that never brings him up?

I address the problem, you deflect to a person that has nothing to do with the Denver Broncos.

BeefStew25

Sunquist is kicking ass in Omaha!

broncobryce
He doesn't have a choice. The league makes him.

Then why would Andrew be afraid of losing it? The nfl is going to take it away?

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 09:04 PM
I blame Eve for my wife blowing up my AMEX.

claymore
10-25-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm sure Andrew knows Sundquist much better than you do. Unless you have some sort of behind the scenes insight we aren't aware of?

I only care about the draft results. They got alot better when he left. He had a short job at PFT when he left and is now scouting retards for JV somewhere in missouri.

Point being, if he was any good whatsoever he would have a job in the NFL still.

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Then why would Andrew be afraid of losing it? The nfl is going to take it away?

Credentialed media can get their passes pulled. If Andrew gets his pulled, next thing he knows, he is making my sandwich.

broncobryce
10-25-2010, 09:06 PM

I address the problem, you deflect to a person that has nothing to do with the Denver Broncos.

You said Andrew should not be taken seriously (no doubt because you don't agree with him) since he is "fluffing" Ted Sunquist. I am saying the same thing about you and Cutler.

claymore
10-25-2010, 09:09 PM
You said Andrew should not be taken seriously (no doubt because you don't agree with him) since he is "fluffing" Ted Sunquist. I am saying the same thing about you and Cutler. Kettle, meet pot.

When and where did I bring up Cutler? This thread is about Mason. You bring up Cutler to make yourself feel better.

I dont give 2 squirts if you dont like the guy. Just dont drag me into your gay attempt to make yourself feel better.

frauschieze
10-25-2010, 09:18 PM
And moving on, folks.

:focus:

FanInAZ
10-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Credentialed media can get their passes pulled. If Andrew gets his pulled, next thing he knows, he is standing next to you making my sandwich.

This does happen. Back in 92, a local radio commentator had his press pass pulled after he ripped the Cards after a horrible showing against a previously winless team.

Lancane
10-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Of course no player is going to come out and say that there is any issue in the locker room, especially those who owe McDaniels for starting roles on the team. I'm not saying it's true or not, Mason is just reporting what he is being told so people should lay off...

I believe the organization is on damage control right now, best way to look at it is that the locker room is likely split, some of the same shit was reported when the Broncos pulled out of contract talks with Bailey. If any fan truly believes their is no issue with this team then their blind, but it might not be as bad as some report either.

scott.475
10-25-2010, 09:51 PM
FWIW, I don't think any named player who wanted to keep his starting job would come right out and say "Yes, coach has lost the team." There are very, very few players who could get away with that, usually players that can or have delivered championships. Even if this rumor was true, I imagine someone from the staff would have gathered a couple trusted players and said "You need to present a united front to the media and fans. We are not having a problem in the locker, okay?" I don't have a problem with that, just the way things go. It has happened before with other teams.

Lonestar
10-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Are there a few players not happy with the coach?

Hell yes does it mean anything past someone with a grudge probably not.

Are there reporters who would love to see him crash because of many reasons. From they have gotten the cold shoulder when he came to town to they have favorites.

Some reporters. Need to create controvesy to write stories. They get paid to get headlines.

I'd also say that there is less story here than most on here would like it to be.

Maybe I need a few days off to let all this crap die down.

I just don't see what all the hoopla is we lost games like this almost every year for a long time.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 11:50 PM

He gets lots of 'behind the scenes' fluff.... :D

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 11:52 PM

But everybody knows you would be if he was doing worth a shit in CHI.

But nice try, clay. :elefant:

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 11:54 PM
I only care about the draft results. They got alot better when he left. He had a short job at PFT when he left and is now scouting retards for JV somewhere in missouri.

Point being, if he was any good whatsoever he would have a job in the NFL still.
Omaha, MO?

Ummmm....k.

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 11:59 PM

Are there reporters who would love to see him crash because of many reasons. From they have gotten the cold shoulder when he came to town to they have favorites.

Some reporters. Need to create controvesy to write stories. They get paid to get headlines.

I'd also say that there is less story here than most on here would like it to be.

I just don't see what all the hoopla is we lost games like this almost every year for a long time.

It's like some posters actually have taken this personally...like they own the team. :lol:
More than likely, they lost a bet with a Faid fan and now have to live with the results.

I dare say, I'd rather be a fan right now, than a player/coach, who has to go back to their family and explain what happened to their kids. :coffee:

turftoad
10-26-2010, 12:08 AM

What is it about fact that you like us as a bottom dweller?????

We suck. Do you injoy that?

Rebuild my ass.

I don't understand the the faith you have in him. Why the major admiration of the guy??

He has done NOTHING. NOtHING!!! He is not Bill Billichich and probably never will be. We ar not the Patriots.

Superchop 7
10-26-2010, 01:53 PM
CMON, that team was "not" a team last Sunday. Body english was "I really don'
t care".

Cowher would have called all three timeouts in a row after the first 6 minutes, just to chew some ass.

And thats exactly what was needed.

Northman
10-26-2010, 01:54 PM
t care".

Cowher would have called all three timeouts in a row after the first 6 minutes, just to chew some ass.

You mean, staring at the clipboard and not talking to the team wasnt productive? :lol:

HORSEPOWER 56
10-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Of course no player is going to come out and say that there is any issue in the locker room, especially those who owe McDaniels for starting roles on the team. I'm not saying it's true or not, Mason is just reporting what he is being told so people should lay off...

I believe the organization is on damage control right now, best way to look at it is that the locker room is likely split, some of the same shit was reported when the Broncos pulled out of contract talks with Bailey. If any fan truly believes their is no issue with this team then their blind, but it might not be as bad as some report either.

You ain't kidding. Nobody in the locker room is going to go "on the record" and say the locker room is split and that there is dissension in the ranks even if it is true. Reporters get their tips from "anonymous sources in the locker room" because none of these guys are going to risk their job going public when they know no other team would sign their sorry ass or at least let them start. See, there's a reason McDaniels wanted a bunch of "character guys" over talented ones.

The "character guys" won't make it public if he screws something up or if they disagree with him because most of them are lucky to be a starter for an NFL football team right now (Orton, Gaffney, Lloyd, the whole defense except for Dawk, Champ and DJ). They know where their bread is buttered because nobody else wanted them as evidenced by the utter lack of interest for any of them in FA until McDaniels swooped in and made them all rich.

Anybody think that Cutler or Marshall would've had any problem holding their tongue at the after game presser if they didn't like what was going on? Still think you fully know why they aren't here anymore? The Broncos locker room is like a dead zone for press news because McDaniles has it locked down. The only guys who talk anymore are the same ones who always have (Orton, Champ, Dawk) and they only have the same canned answers to give.

Dreadnought
10-26-2010, 07:14 PM
t care".

That ass-chewing card only works a few times, then it doesn't anymore. I think its played out. Mcdaniels can yell, or not yell. Nobody will care.

claymore
10-26-2010, 07:18 PM
But everybody knows you would be if he was doing worth a shit in CHI.

But nice try, clay. :elefant:

I think everyone that left the Broncos is doing better. I dont bring it up because everyone knows it. Why be an ass.

The subject is the Broncos. Not QB's of winning teams.

claymore
10-26-2010, 07:21 PM
It's like some posters actually have taken this personally...like they own the team. :lol:
More than likely, they lost a bet with a Faid fan and now have to live with the results.

I dare say, I'd rather be a fan right now, than a player/coach, who has to go back to their family and explain what happened to their kids. :coffee:

Every Bronco fan took Sundays loss personally.

arapaho2
10-27-2010, 10:30 AM

i think the last time we allowed any team to put up 59 points on us was in 63, no nowe dont do this every year....

...if a shanny lead team allowed the raiders to put up 59 points...and it could have been 79 had cable not pulled the starters...your honestly thinking you woulnt be in a tizzy?...

you would be a hysterical wreck and you know it

arapaho2
10-27-2010, 10:31 AM
That ass-chewing card only works a few times, then it doesn't anymore. I think its played out. Mcdaniels can yell, or not yell. Nobody will care.

maaybe because josh has this shrilly yet soft and whinny sort of voice

Mike
10-27-2010, 11:25 AM
:focus:

Ravage!!!
10-27-2010, 11:29 AM

I think that was the problem with some of the players. They were getting their asses chewed even when they felt they played well.

topscribe
10-27-2010, 11:36 AM

The receivers were playing like they had weights strapped to their ankles. While
the Raiders' receivers were getting wide open, the Raiders' pass defenders were
sticking to the Broncos' receivers like a pair of BVDs.

In addition, McDaniels just doesn't have the personnel right now on defense, with
Dumervil gone and Ayers, Dawkins, and Goodman down.

For instance, did you notice Haggan's play? Every time they ran his way, he was
just CRUSHED by the opposing tackle, and the RB ran right through that hole,
time and again. In another thread, Mike implied that all they have to do is to run
Gore. That is true, especially if they keep track of where Haggan is and run his
way . . .

-----

tomjonesrocks
10-27-2010, 12:00 PM

McDaniels has famously chewed plenty of ass on the sidelines. It didn't help because he has no credibility. He is incapable of motivating this team.

Gimpygod
10-27-2010, 02:17 PM

I saw that also and really felt bad for him… I'm not sure what he could've said different but his words struck me as hollow and meaningless. He was saying they were all totally prepared, no one ever quit during the entire game, game plan was great, practice was great, in effect, everything was great… So how do they hang 59 on us and we only get 14 (couldn't even get a couple give me touchdowns that are usually acquired in such blowouts). The reason I felt bad for him is because there was no right answer he could personally give.

If what he said was true that we are a truly horrible team who cannot compete with the Raiders who have been perennial losers. In effect the players were so bad they couldn't be coached up. However he couldn't have said yes we quit after they scored 21 points and he also couldn't say the coaches did a poor job in preparation and motivation as that would adversely affect his current and future employment prospects… Essentially he was in an absolutely no-win situation and yet he went on television after that game. I salute him for having a giant set of titanium trouser clackers!:salute: and for being really well spoken.