PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Fan base needs to do some soul searching

Jagsbch
10-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Putting the Karma Beat Down on this Hater Fan base? Check~!! (http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/10/25/1773873/putting-the-karma-beat-down-on-this-hater-fan-base-check)
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/575854/josh_mcdaniels_oakland_raiders_v_denver_broncos_i3 lfbykfibhl_medium.jpg

Having the Raiders beat you by over 40 points. Cost 2-5

Seeing this hater fan base chant for Tebow and have their hearts ripped out of their chest? Priceless

Well what better way to pay back the fans for all the angst they have undeservedly shown his way.

Can you think of a better way for Josh McDaniels to do just that, than to have that beat down at home by of all teams Raiders. Brilliant; I am telling you guys Josh is a genius.

Their is a fine line between being a genius and a mad man, McDaniels loves to keep people guessing as to which side of the line he is on at any given moment. I think he was on both sides of the line yesterday to be honest.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/575857/josh_mcdaniels_new_york_jets_v_denver_broncos_qz4n g-wpg9gl_medium.jpg

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/575863/95567066_crop_340x234_medium.jpg

"Once we fire Josh McDaniels we'll get a real coach that will want a real QB of the future... because no winning coach is going to want Tebow as their franchise QB." Broncos fan

This say's it all really.

Here is McDaniels desperately trying to pickup the pieces of a crappy team that Shanahan left.

Broncos fan desperately clinging to notion of days gone by with Shanahan being the man, seem to ignore the fact that it was that winning coach who picked Jay Cutler who now owns the interception record in a game.

That is what Shanahan left McDaniels to work with, that along with a team that has been mediocre for season after season for how long now?

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/575867/fire-josh-mcdaniels_medium.jpg

Now Broncos fan want to bag on McDaniels for his attempt to clean up the mess Shanahan left, and in the proccess, Karma is clearly having its way with this fan base. Can't say it did not have it coming from my view. What a bunch of haters.

I was wondering why TimTebow was not thrown in despite all the chants WE WANT TEBOW WE WANT TEBOW... I can't help but think that at that moment Josh was checking another box.

All to make this fan base who rediculed the decision to cut Cutler, to pick Tebow in the first round, beg for Tebow to play. Check~!!

Time for this fan base to stop with their antics of hate, and for once embrace what Josh was up against, while trying to change the mediocre direction this team was in, and poise it in one that can go all the way.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/575870/gearshift-easterns-draft-50mm-002-copy-774368_medium.jpg

Broncos Fan base needs to do some soul searching. For the life of me I can't go to one forum with out having to wade through one Fire McDaniels thread after another.

I mean 10 rookies are having to play due to injuries decimating the team at the moment, yet this fan base is quick to write off their head coach who is aiming to turn this team around. What a shame...

Krugan
10-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Really grasping at straws you are.

Whose fault is it that the talent behind the starters are subpar?

Who created his own team with what he wanted?

Shouldnt that person be subject to reap the rewards or the failed crop?

Simply put, we arent going in the right direction, from an 8-8 team to an 8-8 team to a team that will be lucky-6-10.

Wrong direction skippy.

Peerless
10-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Here is McDaniels desperately trying to pickup the pieces of a crappy team that Shanahan left.

Actually, Shanahan left a young and high flying offense (who had troubles scoring) that could run in between the 20's.

McD has downgraded pretty much every aspect of that offense (and we still suck at scoring).

Shanahan left McD a pathetic defense... but this years defense is pretty much as bad as Slowicks bright idea for a D.

sneakers
10-25-2010, 05:03 PM
What is this I don't even?

OrangeHoof
10-25-2010, 05:10 PM
First, following a legend is almost always a recipe for disaster. Second, when you throw away the best players the legend had and decide you want to remake everything in your own image makes you responsible for what the new braintrust cobbles together.

Reminds me of someone with a mammoth ego who promised hope and change and instead made everything worse. Every day makes his incompetence ever more inescapable.

BroncoDiva87
10-25-2010, 05:19 PM
First, following a legend is almost always a recipe for disaster. Second, when you throw away the best players the legend had and decide you want to remake everything in your own image makes you responsible for what the new braintrust cobbles together.

Reminds me of someone with a mammoth ego who promised hope and change and instead made everything worse. Every day makes his incompetence ever more inescapable.

This is True!!! Which Reinforces my Opinion that he is in WAY over his head.. if this is "his own"

:tsk:

G_Money
10-25-2010, 05:20 PM
10 rookies are having to play due to injuries decimating the team at the moment

That's because Josh's first crop of drafted players were basically worthless, and he threw away most of Shanahan's players.

If you only bring 40 names to draft day and insist on ditching nearly every talented player already on your team because they're hard to get along with, I don't think you can then cry foul on the talent and experience level of the guys you're playing.

Since you asked for the team and all...

~G

rcsodak
10-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Really grasping at straws you are.

Whose fault is it that the talent behind the starters are subpar?

Who created his own team with what he wanted?

Shouldnt that person be subject to reap the rewards or the failed crop?

Simply put, we arent going in the right direction, from an 8-8 team to an 8-8 team to a team that will be lucky-6-10.

Wrong direction skippy.
Krug, it takes time to build depth, let alone starters.
Remember who the starters were at safety 2yrs ago? How about the LB'rs? DLINE? C'mon. The talent level was pure SHIT!
ROME, bro.......
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Krugan
10-25-2010, 05:28 PM
I agree Rome.

But seriously, we havent gone the right direction with this.

The Marshall move is the one and only move I can agree with up to this point. He needed to go for multiple reasons, not just attitude and personal issues off the field, but from the memories that he had to carry here from the DWill death.

What I am saying is rome started with a solid base, please tell me where Mcd has begun to build a solid base here.

Sadly it falls on his shoulders. As I said in another thread, I dont want this team to be the "this team". The team in constant flux.

But, it seems that is where we are, and the light I want to see at the end of the tunnel is getting smaller...

Northman
10-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Hmm, being a fan for over 20 years i dont think i need to do any soul searching. Maybe when you've invested as much time as the rest of us you can speak on such matters Jags.

Lonestar
10-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Actually, Shanahan left a young and high flying offense (who had troubles scoring) that could run in between the 20's.

McD has downgraded pretty much every aspect of that offense (and we still suck at scoring).

Shanahan left McD a pathetic defense... but this years defense is pretty much as bad as Slowicks bright idea for a D.

so what is different than 08 as far as offense is. that year the OLINE did not miss a game but then they couldn't score either.

Seems to me that it is status quo.

as for defense yesterday we were missing the ones in orange out right to start the game and then lost Cox

LDE Kevin Vickerson Ryan McBean
NT Jamal Williams Ronald Fields Marcus Thomas
RDE Justin Bannan Marcus Thomas
OLB Jason Hunter Jarvis Moss Diyral Briggs
RILB D.J. Williams Wesley Woodyard
LILB Mario Haggan Joe Mays
OLB Robert Ayers Jarvis Moss Kevin Alexander
LCB Champ Bailey Perrish Cox Syd'Quan Thompson
SS Renaldo Hill David Bruton Kyle McCarthy
FS Brian Dawkins Darcel McBath
RCB Andre Goodman Nate Jones Cassius Vaughn

not to mention Doom all year.

I do not see a huge issue considering 32 of mikeys 08 team of 53 I might add are no longer in the NFL. IIRC.

Lancane
10-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Remember who the starters were at safety 2yrs ago? How about the LB'rs? DLINE? C'mon. The talent level was pure SHIT!
ROME, bro.......

RC, last year the Jet's had so many injuries they were signing people they cut, they still fielded the top defense and went into the playoffs, this year they're hurt even worse and their backups stepped up, rookies or journeymen included and they're still a top ten defensive unit...coaching and talent evaluation has a lot to do with that...how many excuses are enough?

Shanahan won a Super Bowl with aged and young talent and depth off the street...so that sort of cancels the whole argument RC.

Krugan
10-25-2010, 05:39 PM
so what is different than 08 as far as offense is. that year the OLINE did not miss a game but then they couldn't score either.

as for defense yesterday we were missing the ones in orange out right to start the game and then lost Cox

I do not see a huge issue considering 32 of mikeys 08 team of 53 I might add are no longer in the NFL. IIRC.

My wonder would be, how many of those on that list start for the majority of the rest of the league.

I look at that feel even worse, thanks for the pick me up JR:)

G_Money
10-25-2010, 05:40 PM
ROME, bro.......

Are our LBs better now than they were? I haven't noticed. D-Line? How long are those guys gonna play? Ditto the safeties. Renaldo Hill and Brian Dawkins are not long for this league.

Are the guys behind them gonna be ready to take over? Maybe McBath. Dumervil is a pass rusher we should look forward to getting back, but I'm still not enamoured of his run- or pass-defense skills.

Ayers? I'm still not a believer. Moss is a bust. Larsen is never gonna play LB. Cox could be a decent CB but still has a ways to go. And we have ZERO young defensive linemen showing anything.

I don't see who the starting 2013 Broncos are from this defense. Do you? Where's this depth we're building? We patched this version out of late-career vets with a couple years left before destruction.

We've shuffled the defensive personnel, but we haven't fixed them. Not by a long shot. Here's hoping Doom and Ayers are BOTH the pass-rushers we've wanted, Cox and Long-Hair can last longer than D-Will and Foxy did, McBath can ever stay healthy and effective...

And we add at least 2 leaders among the 5 more quality, Pro Bowl level players we need added to the D who will be around a while...AND get some depth to boot.

We also need OL depth (or new starters), at least one TE who can block, run a route and catch more than 20 passes a season, and another RB.

There's still a lot of roster work to do. We're not building Rome yet, we're just rolling stone blocks around on a field. We swapped out most of the blocks, but I don't see the vast improvement of these blocks over the previous set.

~G

G_Money
10-25-2010, 05:42 PM
In three years I wonder how many of the guys on that defense are gonna be in the NFL either, JR.

Not many, IMO...

~G

BroncoDiva87
10-25-2010, 05:43 PM

Seriously?? :frusty:

You Really Think that Last Year was Mc Nugget?? with a Ready Made team that Shanny Built? So, we start 6-0 ( with Pretty Much the team Shanny Built) and half way thru the season the Wheels fall off.... ( I always wondered why that was...):confused:

Mc Nugget has Pretty much obliterated any "team" Mike Shannahan had Built... This is ALL on HIM:throwrock:

The after Bye Week crumbling of our team last Season makes more sense now! we Never Know what goes on Behind the Scenes, or How People really are, but, with all the changes made to the roster... and players gone.. I cant see how Anyone can NOT think that there is SERIOUS ISSUES With This Coach/ Coaching Staff:argue:

I was Dreading This Coaching change SO badly.. but, when we had a good Start last season it lulled me into a false sense of hope that things wernt going to be as bad as i feared, forgetting it was still mostly a Mike Shannahan team. :sad:

But, Thats ok.

You Keep on thinking that... Just Like a Friend of mine that is a Pats fan that Thinks it couldn't POSSIBLY be a Coach that was Mentored her beloved "billicheats wing!:D

topscribe
10-25-2010, 05:44 PM
That's because Josh's first crop of drafted players were basically worthless, and he threw away most of Shanahan's players.

If you only bring 40 names to draft day and insist on ditching nearly every talented player already on your team because they're hard to get along with, I don't think you can then cry foul on the talent and experience level of the guys you're playing.

~G

I can't say that about the drafted players, G. Ayers is becoming known as an
excellent LB, and Moreno is about the only player who came close to putting
on a show yesterday. McBath and Bruton are still here, and McBath is
regarded as a "find." The Phonz was thought to be a bust, but now, after his
recent performances in Detroit, some are having second thoughts about that.
And McKinley was a valuable ST player before his injury.

I don't think it was all that bad a draft . . .

-----

spikerman
10-25-2010, 05:45 PM
Are our LBs better now than they were? I haven't noticed. D-Line? How long are those guys gonna play? Ditto the safeties. Renaldo Hill and Brian Dawkins are not long for this league.

Are the guys behind them gonna be ready to take over? Maybe McBath. Dumervil is a pass rusher we should look forward to getting back, but I'm still not enamoured of his run- or pass-defense skills.

Ayers? I'm still not a believer. Moss is a bust. Larsen is never gonna play LB. Cox could be a decent CB but still has a ways to go. And we have ZERO young defensive linemen showing anything.

I don't see who the starting 2013 Broncos are from this defense. Do you? Where's this depth we're building? We patched this version out of late-career vets with a couple years left before destruction.

We've shuffled the defensive personnel, but we haven't fixed them. Not by a long shot. Here's hoping Doom and Ayers are BOTH the pass-rushers we've wanted, Cox and Long-Hair can last longer than D-Will and Foxy did, McBath can ever stay healthy and effective...

And we add at least 2 leaders among the 5 more quality, Pro Bowl level players we need added to the D who will be around a while...AND get some depth to boot.

We also need OL depth (or new starters), at least one TE who can block, run a route and catch more than 20 passes a season, and another RB.

There's still a lot of roster work to do. We're not building Rome yet, we're just rolling stone blocks around on a field. We swapped out most of the blocks, but I don't see the vast improvement of these blocks over the previous set.

~G

Outstanding post! Much more eloquent than I could have been.

Northman
10-25-2010, 05:49 PM

~G

Exactly.

frauschieze
10-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Time out....

Dear G,

Welcome back. And thank you. Especially for coming on this dark, dark day.

Love,
Frau

Game on.

SR
10-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Going off of your thread title alone, I don't need someone who thinks they know about my team and pretends to know football to try to tell me how to be a fan of my team.

G_Money
10-25-2010, 06:09 PM
I can't say that about the drafted players, G. Ayers is becoming known as an
excellent LB, and Moreno is about the only player who came close to putting
on a show yesterday. McBath and Bruton are still here, and McBath is
regarded as a "find." The Phonz was thought to be a bust, but now, after his
recent performances in Detroit, some are having second thoughts about that.

I don't think it was all that bad a draft . . .

-----

For the draft:

Moreno: still needs to prove he can stay healthy and get more than 3 ypc. RBs have a very short shelf-life in the pros.

Ayers: his 3 tackles a game and 1.5 sacks total haven't exactly set my world on fire. I agree, he's getting better. I hope that continues. He was a slacker in college who only tried hard when it affected his draft status. I still carry reservations from watching that. His talent is not the question mark for me. His willingness to bring it on every play is.

Smith: lost a #1 pick for him, he's now with another team. How well he does there is immaterial. He's not playing for us a season after we drafted him, and we got nothing for him or his #1 slot.

McBath: Can't stay healthy yet either, has played well when he's active.

Quinn: Worthless.

Bruton: Special teams gunner only.

Olsen: Gone.

McKinley: Sadly, gone, but ST only as well.

Brandstater: Gone

Schlueter: Gone.

Getting 3 players out of a draft isn't the worst thing, if we get em. But I wouldn't say Moreno, Ayers OR McBath would be locks to be here when their contracts are up, would you?

If they are, odds are they are backups instead of starters, and other than Bruton none of the guys expected to add depth is able to do even that. Ayers was starting due to injury, as was McBath. Moreno is struggling to keep his spot.

We used to use stats for Shanahan's drafting woes like "Only 3 players from his 2000-2004 drafts are still with the team in 2008" to describe his absolute ineffectiveness at adding stars through the draft.

McDaniels didn't start off any better, and his own admitted unpreparedness for the draft is one reason. We had lots of picks, extra #1s, everything you need to roll a good draft up...and we botched a significant part of it.

Could we have done worse? I suppose yes, we could have. And at least the guys with the supposed talent will get the chance to prove they can make a difference for future Broncos teams.

But you can't trade the talent you have on the team for draft picks and then be unprepared to leverage those draftpicks back into talent.

~G

G_Money
10-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Time out....

Dear G,

Welcome back. And thank you. Especially for coming on this dark, dark day.

Love,
Frau

Game on.

Dear Frau,

Thanks! I've missed ya. :D

And all it took to get me back was the most disgusting loss in franchise history. :mad:

Dear football gods,

Please do not kick my team in its very special area like that again. If you're trying to get my attention and make people waste their very valuable days reading my crap, simple lightning strikes will suffice.

TIA,

~G

topscribe
10-25-2010, 07:24 PM
For the draft:

Moreno: still needs to prove he can stay healthy and get more than 3 ypc. RBs have a very short shelf-life in the pros.

Ayers: his 3 tackles a game and 1.5 sacks total haven't exactly set my world on fire. I agree, he's getting better. I hope that continues. He was a slacker in college who only tried hard when it affected his draft status. I still carry reservations from watching that. His talent is not the question mark for me. His willingness to bring it on every play is.

Smith: lost a #1 pick for him, he's now with another team. How well he does there is immaterial. He's not playing for us a season after we drafted him, and we got nothing for him or his #1 slot.

McBath: Can't stay healthy yet either, has played well when he's active.

Quinn: Worthless.

Bruton: Special teams gunner only.

Olsen: Gone.

McKinley: Sadly, gone, but ST only as well.

Brandstater: Gone

Schlueter: Gone.

Getting 3 players out of a draft isn't the worst thing, if we get em. But I wouldn't say Moreno, Ayers OR McBath would be locks to be here when their contracts are up, would you?

If they are, odds are they are backups instead of starters, and other than Bruton none of the guys expected to add depth is able to do even that. Ayers was starting due to injury, as was McBath. Moreno is struggling to keep his spot.

We used to use stats for Shanahan's drafting woes like "Only 3 players from his 2000-2004 drafts are still with the team in 2008" to describe his absolute ineffectiveness at adding stars through the draft.

McDaniels didn't start off any better, and his own admitted unpreparedness for the draft is one reason. We had lots of picks, extra #1s, everything you need to roll a good draft up...and we botched a significant part of it.

Could we have done worse? I suppose yes, we could have. And at least the guys with the supposed talent will get the chance to prove they can make a difference for future Broncos teams.

But you can't trade the talent you have on the team for draft picks and then be unprepared to leverage those draftpicks back into talent.

~G

Yes, G, I get your point. And it isn't a bad one. However, while it is too early
to label anybody stars, it's also too early to label that draft "worthless," isn't
it?

I agree that Moreno needs to stay healthy. Assuming that, remember that his
3.0 YPC is the best on the team. And it's behind a line that cannot hold their
blocks, as you indicated. If they could just get Moreno to the second level
once in a while, it is what he can do there that got him drafted.

That Ayers is improving is a case in point. Even though Lombardi thought
Ayers would become the best defensive player in his draft class, he did not
expect greatness from Ayers until Ayers' third year. That comes up next year.
Is he on schedule? Well, we don't know, but he is improving.

You're right about Phonz. No argument there. But I attribute that more to
the coaches' lack of coaching and/or patience after the fact than the lack of
assessment in the draft.

Yes, McBath needs to stay healthy. Let's see if he can because he is very
promising.

If Bruton and Mckinley are (were) productive on STs, then their selections
were successful. Remember, they were low round draft choices.

So again, don't you think it's early to throw the "worthless" tag onto it?

-----

Dreadnought
10-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Dear Frau,

Thanks! I've missed ya. :D

And all it took to get me back was the most disgusting loss in franchise history. :mad:

Dear football gods,

Please do not kick my team in its very special area like that again. If you're trying to get my attention and make people waste their very valuable days reading my crap, simple lightning strikes will suffice.

TIA,

~G

Well, at least in this dark time we have our best resident wordsmith and one of our wisest football minds back in the hizzle (Am I using that youthful vernacular correctly?). Kind of like one of those old Testament prophets speaking truth to the wicked and all that, only younger and without the long beard.

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 08:26 PM

-----

Which injury? The last one?

topscribe
10-25-2010, 08:32 PM
Which injury? The last one?

Point made, Beef - a good one.

Where have you been, anyway? I thought maybe you disappeared into that hole in your avy . . .

-----

Nomad
10-25-2010, 08:33 PM
We could start a Soul Train!! The grooves and moves!!:lol:

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Just jaded, Top. Life, kids, work, wife, team, mistress, et al.

topscribe
10-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Just jaded, Top. Life, kids, work, wife, team, mistress, et al.

You need a little rest once in a while, Beef.

Would it help if I spelled you with the mistress once in a while?

-----

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 08:36 PM
You need a little rest once in a while, Beef.

Would it help if I spelled you with the mistress once in a while?

-----

Sure. Now is great time. She has a herpe flare up.

topscribe
10-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Sure. Now is great time. She has a herpe flare up.

I've set off flares before, mainly when my truck was disabled on the road.

Is a herpe flare up like for off-road four-wheelers or something?

-----

TimTebow15MVP
10-25-2010, 08:40 PM
the broncos fanbase is a joke though. i agree. bunch of whiners. week in and week out just whining.

Mcdaniels is on my fired list but its because i think the offense should be scoring alot more points with all this talent it has. he can still win his job back with some wins. just not too many more because i kind of want the high draft pick whether he stays or goes.

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 08:41 PM
I've set off flares before, mainly when my truck was disabled on the road.

Is a herpe flare up like for off-road four-wheelers or something?

-----

Like sexual speedbumps.

topscribe
10-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Like sexual speedbumps.

Oh yeah . . . I think I remember those . . .

-----

claymore
10-25-2010, 08:58 PM
I hope when McDaniels is fired we trade Tebow for some linebacker or RB depth.

I Eat Staples
10-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Jags quoted me, I feel special.

BeefStew25
10-25-2010, 09:13 PM
You guys obviously were not around in '63.

Signed,

Guy who washes his butt with Pledge

scott.475
10-25-2010, 10:31 PM
the broncos fanbase is a joke though. i agree. bunch of whiners. week in and week out just whining.

Mcdaniels is on my fired list but its because i think the offense should be scoring alot more points with all this talent it has. he can still win his job back with some wins. just not too many more because i kind of want the high draft pick whether he stays or goes.

Huh? Are we only supposed to speak up when we are winning, and remain completely silent when we are in the midst of a colossal implosion, maybe the worst this team has seen in 30 or so years? 4 wins in the last 15 games and we shouldn't be frustrated? Are you being facetious?

My earliest memory of the Bronco's is when Red Miller got hired, I was 5 or 6, but I remember my parents were excited about it. I was, quite literally, born a Bronco's fan, and have never strayed, good or bad, win or lose, good coach or crappy coach. I don't have proof, but I think most of the posters here were fans before our SB wins. I'll tell you, I may have some serious disagreements with some of the fans here sometimes, though I rarely express them, but I would never say they were not true fans. If I am whining, it is because I love my team. If those I might disagree with are whining, it is because they love my team. Most of us have been fans for a long time, not just a couple years, we have earned the right to whine when out team sucks. The fans in Colorado who are paying for the stadium certainly have earned the right to whine.

On the other hand, never mind. Everything is perfume and roses in Dove Valley...WOOHOO! :lol:

TimTebow15MVP
10-25-2010, 11:08 PM
it doesnt change the fact that they make rowdy fans at broncos games sit down. that bronco fans would allow 20 thousand pitt fans buy there tickets in the biggest game of the year the freakin AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. like i said bronco fans are joke and been a joke for a while now even when the team was winning 13-3 into the afc title game lol.

. we can only hope mcdaniels or whoever the next coach gets it together. and i can only hope that the real bronco fans come back to the stadium.

eating your nachos sitting down while the opponant is trying to score in the redzone is pathetic.

Northman
10-25-2010, 11:11 PM
it doesnt change the fact that they make rowdy fans at broncos games sit down. that bronco fans would allow 20 thousand pitt fans buy there tickets in the biggest game of the year the freakin AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. like i said bronco fans are joke and been a joke for a while now even when the team was winning 13-3 into the afc title game lol.

. we can only hope mcdaniels or whoever the next coach gets it together. and i can only hope that the real bronco fans come back to the stadium.

eating your nachos sitting down while the opponant is trying to score in the redzone is pathetic.

You paint a pretty broad brush there. What happens at that stadium has nothing to do with the rest of the fanbase in Broncoland.

Foochacho
10-25-2010, 11:49 PM
Jags for now on I will model myself after you. You are the type of fan I wish I could be. :razorbladetothewrist:

O-ManePunisher
10-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Shanny left a bad defense and mediocre RBs. Also Cutler has no WRs in Chicago that will explain the INTs poor route running.

I like Orton as the broncos QB, Tebow isn't the answer i like him as a RB or a TE hes not a QB in this league.

McD has to go the guy has done bad move after bad move.And it shows in football games that he has no clue on how to run a team.

Shazam!
10-26-2010, 12:34 AM
I dont have to do ANY souls searching.

This thread is CRAP.

First of all the TT refs are worthless. There'd be plenty of coaches who'd think Denver is an enticing place with a bonafide talent like TT, knowing that he wouldn't have to draft a QB. There'd be a whole lot of what-ifs if a new coach had to Draft a top QB. So, he has a what-if NOW in a top college QB, one of the best ever.

Nobody made excuses for Shanahan when we got blown out like 44-3.

This is the NFL and even with 22 rookies or backups, on one team, giving up 59 points RARELY happens.

Josh is accountable for the loss. I won't go out on a limb and say Den won't win another game, but after sunday who the **** knows??

Honestly it ticks me off that somehow people can see a glass half full or anything close after this debacle. Sure, I cooled down a little but after reading some of this it brings it all back.

This was a game Denver had to win. They didnt just lose it they didnt even show up, they got totally thrashed in a manner in which some of our younger fans here have never even seen.

Yes. This stops at McDaniels. And his befuddled clueless look during the game and at the press conference bothered me even more.

BCJ
10-26-2010, 02:27 AM
That's because Josh's first crop of drafted players were basically worthless, and he threw away most of Shanahan's players.If you only bring 40 names to draft day and insist on ditching nearly every talented player already on your team because they're hard to get along with, I don't think you can then cry foul on the talent and experience level of the guys you're playing.

~G

Most of Shanny's guys were crap. Isnt it about 28 guys gone from the 2008 team are no longer in the nfl? While Josh has been hard headed and did not have a very good 2009 draft (should have kept some of the personnel around), he took in head cases and worthless crap. He is a rook and is learning on the job. I think he will be good and the question is will it be with us or the team we will be playing in the playoffs :) . This is not all on Josh but the blowout is on him and the players. Broncos should give vouchers to every single ticket holder on Sunday.

Jagsbch
10-26-2010, 10:10 AM
ROME, bro.......

Exactly.

Shanny left a bad defense and mediocre RBs. Also Cutler has no WRs in Chicago that will explain the INTs poor route running.

I like Orton as the broncos QB, Tebow isn't the answer i like him as a RB or a TE hes not a QB in this league.

McD has to go the guy has done bad move after bad move.And it shows in football games that he has no clue on how to run a team.

Bad move after bad move? WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT? How in the hell can you ignore the plethera of bad Moves Orton has made?

The No. 1 issue with this team is not depth, it is the lack of clutch play by the QB.

How soon it forgets we beat the Titans.

How soon this fan base forgets they almost beat the Jets.

Had it not been for the QB looking like a dufuss in regards to the fumbled snap that killed the game winning drive, the game could have turned out differently like many other games where Orton failed to pose as a QB you can count on in the clutch.

Broncos fan is so accustomed to mediocrity, that he refuses to admit that he was wrong about the king of mediocrity.

Now instead of calling for Ortons head like they ought to be, after the latest debacle, they are calling for Josh McDaniels? Really? As if Orton's success has not been the product of McDaniels and this WR corp.

Now look at him 41% completion percentage the past 2 games? Talk about mismanaging a game.

I have said ad nauseum, Kyle Orton, is the anti-clutch QB, the way he alone gave up 14 points to the opponent in the first quarter and a half; is what this fan base ought to be enraged about. Instead of scoring 14 he is giving up 14. that is 28 point differential

But Broncos fan refuses to acknowledge he was wrong about Orton. Orton has gotten a free pass while being the product of the scheme and WR corp.

1 completion in the 4th quarter against Oakland? Really? Orton sucks the sooner this fan base comes to grips with this reality the better. Put him in a clutch situation and he folds like a bad hand at poker.

There are a lot of good teams struggling right now. It happens...

Minnesota Vikings 2 4
Cincinnati Bengals 2 4
Denver Broncos 2 5
San Diego Chargers 2 5
Cleveland Browns 2 5
Dallas Cowboys 1 5
San Francisco 49ers 1 6

McDaniels has this team going in the right direction, what needs to happen npw is a shift in quarterbacks and how.

The Glue Factory
10-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Exactly.

<<much spewage about Orton deleted>>

And let's strike up the band for Tim "Not ready for prime time" Tebow. We get it already. Orton is the worst QB since Ryan "Head case extraordinaire" Leaf and Tebow is better than John "G.O.A.T." Elway.

Foochacho
10-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Had it not been for the QB looking like a dufuss in regards to the fumbled snap that killed the game winning drive, the game could have turned out differently like many other games where Orton failed to pose as a QB you can count on in the clutch.

Are you seriously blaming the Jets loss on the botched snap? Whether that snap was Orton's fault or not (which it wasn't) we were not going to win that game. Even if we had peyton manning throwing for us I wouldn't expect any qb to score a touchdown in the last minute of that game against the Jets defense. Game winning drives are tough on any qb when you have to get a touchdown especially when it is against a great defense that was stuck to our receivers like glue.

That loss was in no way on Orton I give McDaniels all the blame. His inept playcalling in the second half kept the Jets around long enough to steal the win. Josh has no clue how to put the nail in the coffin. We cannot finish games because of his inability to adapt and timid playcalling to finish games. The Tebow packages were overused and often left Orton facing a 3rd and 5 type situation. taking Orton out and ruining his rythem does him and the team no favors. You do not want to constantly face the Jets in 3rd down situations, the odds are definitely against you.

We get that you love Tebow but your Orton hate makes you look like a dumbass.

Foochacho
10-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Jags do you watch the games or just look up stats and highlights?

Jagsbch
10-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Are you seriously blaming the Jets loss on the botched snap?

Orton should have dove on the ball and saved the drive rather than half heartedly try to pick it up.

I have been covering Ortons atrocous drive killing performance that forces the ball to be turned over on downs while the fans embrace him with eyes wide shut regarding his horrendous play all season.

But I have not mentioned all his other games in this forum where he turns the ball over and over again on 3rd downs and in the red zone like nobodies business. There is a reason why we have had 3 games where opponents have virtually had a quarter of a game longer of TOP than we have had.

The difference between Tebow and Orton is that Orton is who he is, the ceiling is not going to be raised any higher with his presence on the field.

As a matter of fact his presence having been exposed is actually only going to cause this teams ceiling to hit bottom and grab a shovel.

Check out Orton’s clutch performance in the second half of the Jets game, I covered this already .

Drive 1
3rd down incomplete Orton

Drive 2

Drive 3
TD Orton

Drive 4
Orton sacked on 2nd and 9 setting up 3rd and 17 we run for 2 yards

Drive 5

Drive 6

Drive 7
3rd down Fumbled the snap on last drive while on his but looking like a goofy clown

Orton’s first half performance was not muc better. He had four other incomplete passes on drive killing 3rd downs.

Raiders....

Orton only completed 1 pass in the 4th quarter against the Raiders game. I covered how Orton’s turn over rate goes far beyond that of just simply turning the ball over during fumbles and INT’s , I covered this in Ad Nuseum.

First half

Oak 7 – Zero

Dive 1 Orton throws a pick six on the first offensive play of the game.

Oak 14 – Zero

Drive 2 Growing pains of a rookie fumbling the ball. A good QB makes an allowance for that, by stepping up his play, not Orton.

Oak 21 – Zero

Drive 3 After Moreno Jacks the Raiders for 6 yards, Now only needing to gain 4 yards, Orton in 3 passing attempts 3 passing attempts fails to get a first down, causing the ball to be turned over on downs.

Oak 24 – Zero

Drive 4 Orton not only fails to get a first down with two passing attempts but he managed to get sacked on 3rd down in the process.

Oak 31 – Zero

Drive 5 Orton once again has 2 passing attempts while failing to gain a first down.

Oak Punt

Drive 6 Orton fumbles the ball on the first passing attempt of the drive, Raiders offense wind up with the ball inside the redzone to score yet another TD.

Oak 38 – Zero Game Over

Drive 7 Orton once again has 2 passing attempts while failing to gain a first down.

Oak Punt

Drive 7 Orton once again manages to get his Garbage TD inside 2:00 minutes at the end of the half.

McDaniels has the deep passing routes in play, Ortons refusal to utilize them is what is killing the Broncos.

I have witnessed Orton, time and time again refuse to throw it deep to open receivers, while maintaining his high percentage style game of what the defense gives you style of rather than a take what you want style of play that wins games.

Ravens...

During the Ravens game, which I covered in other forums Orton had 2 passes in prevent thrown for 20 or more yards: his touchdowns…

Outside of prevent Orton only threw it past 20 yards twice, he completed it once and it fell incomplete the other time.

Thing is When your biggest passing impact in the game is during prevent when your already down by 17 points or even 38 points, while the rest of the game your failing to make an impact with the deep passing game, this to me is an atrocity, especially when you consider this team is at 4-13 as a result.

You have to throw it deep more than 2 times outside of prevent when you are given the passing attempts Orton has, in order to open up lanes for the running game.

McDaniels has the deep passing routes in play, Ortons refusal to utilize them is what is killing the Broncos.

Outside of the garbage drive on prevent defense Orton only managed to get 51 yards passing in the first half of the Ravens game. I am sure we don’t need a drive break down to get a flavor for what that looks like. Thing is when it comes to turning the balll over on downs as a result of a lack of clutch play on 3rd downs iand in the red zone Orton is the King Of that type of Mediocre play and it is killing this team.

7 points all season in the first quarter. I mean we move the ball get to the red zone and bam fizzle shizzle dizzle. I am sick of it…

Orton causing the ball to be turned over as a result of his lack of cl;utch play is the No. 1 issue ailing the Broncos.

I can do this all day...

Indy

Here is eight drives showing how Orton killed the Broncos again:

NFL.com Gamebook

3-5-DEN 25 (10:58) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass incomplete short right to E.Royal (J.Powers).

3-5-IND 35 (13:48) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass short left intended for E.Royal by J.Lacey at IND 30. J.Lacey to

3-1-IND 1 (4:36) K.Orton pass incomplete short right to D.Thomas.

1-10-IND 16 (:28) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass short left to J.Gaffney ran ob at IND 7 for 9 yards.
2-1-IND 7 (:24) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass incomplete short left to J.Gaffney (J.Lacey).
3-1-IND 7 (:20) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass incomplete short left to J.Gaffney.

3-10-DEN 28 (9:47) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass incomplete short right to B.Lloyd (A.Bethea).

3-10-IND 17(3:13) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass short middle to E.Royal to IND 16 for 1 yard (G.Brackett).

2-7-IND 16 (9:28) K.Orton pass incomplete short left to D.Thomas.
3-7-IND 16 (9:23) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass short right to J.Gaffney to IND 12 for 4 yards (K.Hayden).
4-3-IND 12 (8:46) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass incomplete short right to B.Lloyd.

1-10-IND 17 (2:01) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass incomplete deep left to M.Willis.
2-10-IND 17 (1:58) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass incomplete deep right to E.Royal (J.Powers).
3-15-IND 22 (1:53) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass short left to C.Buckhalter to IND 20 for 2 yards (J.Lacey, D.Townsend).
Timeout #1 by DEN at 01:43.
4-13-IND 20 (1:43) (Shotgun) K.Orton pass incomplete deep right to D.Thomas (K.Hayden)

The Glue Factory
10-26-2010, 12:50 PM
Orton should have dove on the ball and saved the drive rather than half heartedly try to pick it up.

<< copious amounts of Orton hate spewage deleted >>

I can do this all day...

Unfortunately you do. Yes we get it that you think Tebow is ready to do a better than Orton. You're letting your obvious lack of Broncos knowledge show and it's annoying.

Obviously you didn't see Orton last year. Bubble screen was about 75% of Orton's pass plays. Last year Orton was much, MUCH worse than this year. And even with his substantially improved play he is not the long term QB in Denver. BUT that doesn't mean Tebow is ready to take over the reigns. As bad as Orton was on Sunday Tebow would have likely presided over an even greater disparity in points - and 45 was bad enough thank you.

I'm excited to see what Tebow can do but also understand that he's not ready yet. Especially given the huge lack of talent to help him be successful. The reason why Tebow isn't ready is that the NFL is much faster than anything in college (including the SEC) and meaner (as he found out in his first pre-season game. Things that you are glossing over in your love for Tebow. Trust us when we say he isn't ready.

Thnikkaman
10-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Broncos Fan base needs to do some soul searching. For the life of me I can't go to one forum with out having to wade through one Fire McDaniels thread after another.

I mean 10 rookies are having to play due to injuries decimating the team at the moment, yet this fan base is quick to write off their head coach who is aiming to turn this team around. What a shame...

These last two lines here make me want to take back all the bad things I ever said about you.

BCJ
10-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Exactly.

Bad move after bad move? WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT? How in the hell can you ignore the plethera of bad Moves Orton has made?

The No. 1 issue with this team is not depth, it is the lack of clutch play by the QB.

How soon this fan base forgets they almost beat the Jets.

Broncos fan is so accustomed to mediocrity, that he refuses to admit that he was wrong about the king of mediocrity.

Now instead of calling for Ortons head like they ought to be, after the latest debacle, they are calling for Josh McDaniels? Really? As if Orton's success has not been the product of McDaniels and this WR corp.

I hilighted the best part. So it wasnt Paxton who snapped it 3 feet from Orton, it was now Orton's fault for not getting the F ed up snap. Orton was driving us to victory. I am sure you forgot the penalties (pass int) and also the missed field goal thanks to another bad snap. You sound like one of those Cutlerites that cant let go and accept the fact that Orton is even better than Cutler or a Tebow licker who thinks he is the answer to all of this happening. He isnt ready to take over. Deal with it Gator fan. You are so full of Drama. Somewhere there is a friend for you.

Shazam!
10-26-2010, 02:40 PM

Again, 22 rookies on O and D shouldn't give up like 60 points to the RAIDERS. This is the NFL. Stop making excuses.

BCJ
10-26-2010, 02:47 PM
BTW, Jags sign up date is july of this year. Tells me everything i need to know. He is a guy from Florida that likes the Gators and Tebow can do know wrong. jags, you know crap about pro football or the Broncos and your only wish is for Tebow to get in the game. I like him and think there is a place for him but there is no way he is replacing Orton unless it is a blowout which means he should have been in the game during the 4th quarter to save Orton from injury. Of course you were wishing ill will on Orton so your beloved rookie QB can get in the game and start the rest of the year. He has thrown zero passes in the NFL. This is on McDaniels but it also means you are not going to throw him to the lions.

BCJ
10-26-2010, 02:57 PM
OMG! I just found out by a poster that Jags writes for the bleacher report. Where fake journalist write whatever they want and not get a grade on it. If you failed at it in High School (or still in HS), BR has a place for you. If BR for the Broncos was an actual paper, I would line it on the bottom of bird cages. If you are the same joke Jags that we made fun of at OrangeMane, you are one dumb sob.

Foochacho
10-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Jags even if Orton did jump on the ball we wouldn't of won. Unless some sort of miracle happened.

And please post more useless stats, that I don't bother reading. You said you could do it all day, I wish you would so it will keep you out of other threads.:D

Shazam!
10-26-2010, 03:01 PM
This thread INFURIATES ME.

No way in HELL do I need to do soul searching. I've been following this team for nearly 30 years and have spent thousands on tickets to games I've went to and merchandise. I have seen some devastating defeats (SF SB), but no way in HELL am I going to somehow 'accept' the Broncos getting thrashed in Denver by 50+ by a mediocre club, let alone the RAIDERS.

If you're a Season ticket holder I have no idea how you deal with this. I'd be needing anger management classes.

Northman
10-26-2010, 03:03 PM
This thread INFURIATES ME.

That was clearly his agenda and has been for some time now.

KCL
10-26-2010, 03:06 PM
I loved Tony Gonzales like no other...absolutely loved him...everything about him..still do even though he left but this thing that Jags has about Tebow is a little freaky and a little too much...:shocked:

WARHORSE
10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Tebow is not ready to run this team yet, period.

If he were, he would be outplaying Orton in practice.

Since we know thats not happening, Orton is the starter.

Tebow is learning.

I Eat Staples
10-26-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm pretty sure Yao Ming couldn't have even stretched his arms out far enough to catch that botched snap.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Soul searching?

No, I've resigned myself to the fact that all my sports teams are cursed. No need to blame anyone... just the way it is, I guess.

scott.475
10-26-2010, 03:52 PM
No joke, when I read the original post I thought it had to be a cut and past from theonion.com

http://a.onionstatic.com/images/products/productgroup/228/M-WatchSportsLike_400x400_2_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85. jpg

BCJ
10-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Can you put people on ignore here like at Orange mane? Asking us to soul search when i am sure he has been a fan of the broncos since tebow got drafted.

NorCalBronco7
10-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Can you put people on ignore here like at Orange mane? Asking us to soul search when i am sure he has been a fan of the broncos since tebow got drafted.

Exactly.

:lol:

Northman
10-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Tebow is not ready to run this team yet, period.

If he were, he would be outplaying Orton in practice.

Since we know thats not happening, Orton is the starter.

Tebow is learning.

Yea, but we are talking about "practice".

BCJ
10-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Yea, but we are talking about "practice".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAntx8I

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/exOxUAntx8I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/exOxUAntx8I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

How is that practice in Turkey going for ya?

Northman
10-26-2010, 04:26 PM
9g3pttNPSTE

Shananahan
10-28-2010, 05:30 AM
Yeah, I'm a carryover from the Mane and KFFL, and this place would be much better off if the guy was on everybody's ignore list of banned. If he were a real Broncos fan who was obsessed with somebody on the bench it would be one thing, but to tolerate his blather about Tebow when it's obvious he's not a fan of the team but the player is ridiculous. It's the equivalent of a Raider fan signing up and posting nonstop about how we need to bring back Griese or something.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 08:04 AM

~G

Really just because they were hard to get along with?

Be realistic. As long as they could do what they wanted to throw to covered recievers instead of open ones, going for the gusto instead of a sure first down, or in marshalls case wanting the ball all the time, being a head case in way to many areas to discuss to a TE that can't block. These are that folks your pining for rigth players that all expected huge contracts in the spring without proving they could even play inside the new scheme. A controlled passing game that abhors turn overs.

IMO the only one that fit that scheme was marshall but he was so screwed up in the head in so many different areas that he absolutely had to get out of DEN.

Face it had they all stayed do you really believe we would be any different roght now. The learning curve for jay would have been just the same and who knows he might have gotten the same two high ankle sprains that Orton had. Thus limiting his passing and runing abilities. Plus IIRC SAN owned him anyway so far into his head I suspect he will never beat them.

Woulda coulda shoulda.

Josh is 10-13 with a MASH unit as we speak with the spot part of the schedule coming up.

How about we give the TEAM a chance to finnish the season before we run him out of town.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 08:16 AM
Let me add IIRC mikey had two winning season out of 14 IF as so many on here insist winning a super bowl is the real goal.

Remember how many ONE and done in the Playoffs we had every time except 3 the two SB years and 2005 how many of Y'all forget the first playoff trip when JAX a first year team at that kicked our ass at home.

Yes mikey won more games but also remember the AFCW for many years was not a strong division how many top five picks went to the afc west in the past 10 years. Every year as far back as I can remember one or two of them were picking in the top 5. IMHO beating up on weak sister for many of those games doth not make you a great team in some cases we eeked out wins with them with last second FGs by Elam.

Selective memories, me thinks.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 08:39 AM
In three years I wonder how many of the guys on that defense are gonna be in the NFL either, JR.

Not many, IMO...

~G

Perhaps not but for now the talent level is better than last year save Doom.

Prior to breaking his foot Ayers was getting rave reviews from most here. As a strong rush stopping olb as well as had 3 sacks IIRC. So perhap your not impressed but I am as were most others.

Yes we have an issue with NT and depth at DE fields was a joke last year and only kept because Bake did not rise to the level his phyiscal size should have allowed him to. I believe his potential was why we did not look at NT in the draft

Thomas was very noticeable in this last few games and just may be a good DE yet.

IMO it does not take 3 years to become a starter on the DLINE if the player does not have to come in and learn the 3-4. And while I would love to have a all pro NT there are only 2 in the league each year. So we just may have to be a little less in talent there and be happy. Not a fields level but not an all pro either.

I've always been on the GM to draft a DLINE guy in the first advocate and it needs to be done about every third yaer IMO that way you have. Talent and backups being groomed when rookie contracts expire.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Perhaps not but for now the talent level is better than last year save Doom.

Prior to breaking his foot Ayers was getting rave reviews from most here. As a strong rush stopping olb as well as had 3 sacks IIRC. So perhap your not impressed but I am as were most others.

Yes we have an issue with NT and depth at DE fields was a joke last year and only kept because Bake did not rise to the level his phyiscal size should have allowed him to. I believe his potential was why we did not look at NT in the draft

Thomas was very noticeable in this last few games and just may be a good DE yet.

IMO it does not take 3 years to become a starter on the DLINE if the player does not have to come in and learn the 3-4. And while I would love to have a all pro NT there are only 2 in the league each year. So we just may have to be a little less in talent there and be happy. Not a fields level but not an all pro either.

I've always been on the GM to draft a DLINE guy in the first advocate and it needs to be done about every third yaer IMO that way you have. Talent and backups being groomed when rookie contracts expire.

Let me also add the talent level in 09 was LIGHT years above 08s.

BroncoNut
10-28-2010, 10:44 AM
You are the one that needs to do some soul searching jags. Your love for Tebow is not only irritating, but also immoral

Dreadnought
10-28-2010, 12:31 PM

Yes indeed, we have an ignore feature here :salute:

Also FWIW, since last you were here we added a new feature called the "Black Hole" for threads of infamy. Your old buddy Broncofan7 has a couple of prominent ones in there, now preserved for History.

jhns
10-28-2010, 03:21 PM

It isn't status quo when this offense is worse in yards and scoring...

This 32 of 53 not being in the league is wrong. I bet I can name more than 21 still in the league and I know I can't remember them all. Here goes:

Brett Kern
Jay Cutler
Tony Sheffler
Peyton Hillis
Brandon Marshall
Chris Kuper
Ryan Clady
Ryan Harris
Daniel Graham
Spencer Larsen
DJ Williams
Champ Bailey
Marcus Thomas
Ryan Torain
Tyler Polumbus
Casey Wiegman
Ben Hamilton
Mario Haggan
Matt Prater
Wesley Woodyard
Jarvis Moss
Elvis Dumervil
Eddie Royal
Karl Paymah
Kory Lichtensteiger
Brandon Stokley
Tim Crowder
Mike Leach
Jack Williams
Erik Pears
Jamie Winborn

Feel free to add to or correct this list. As it is, I don't think you are correct.

Lonestar
10-28-2010, 04:06 PM
It isn't status quo when this offense is worse in yards and scoring...

This 32 of 53 not being in the league is wrong. I bet I can name more than 21 still in the league and I know I can't remember them all. Here goes:

Brett Kern
Jay Cutler
Tony Sheffler
Peyton Hillis
Brandon Marshall
Chris Kuper
Ryan Clady
Ryan Harris
Daniel Graham
Spencer Larsen
DJ Williams
Champ Bailey
Marcus Thomas
Ryan Torain
Tyler Polumbus
Casey Wiegman
Ben Hamilton
Mario Haggan
Matt Prater
Wesley Woodyard
Jarvis Moss
Elvis Dumervil
Eddie Royal
Karl Paymah
Kory Lichtensteiger
Brandon Stokley
Tim Crowder
Mike Leach
Jack Williams
Erik Pears
Jamie Winborn

Feel free to add to or correct this list. As it is, I don't think you are correct.

Let's see if they did not change math since the 50's 21 still in the NFL and 32 in equals 53. But then I could be wrong.

I was quoting another poster that named them all in one of the threads om here.

But it is still telling that more than 50% of the 08 team are toast.

Btw pretty sure at the time winborn was not active on a squad when they published it.

jhns
10-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Let's see if they did not change math since the 50's 21 still in the NFL and 32 in equals 53. But then I could be wrong.

You may want to count again. I listed over 30 and those are just the ones I remember. Also, the stat you are referring to is 32 never saw the league again. I can name even more than I listed that were in the league last season but not now. Also, Winborn has been on and off of teams so he would still be included. Anyways, the stat was never out of 53. It is out of over 70 as we had a ton of injuries that year. A lot of the guys included in that list of 32 were signed off the streets mid season because we had no choice.

BCJ
10-29-2010, 02:35 AM
Yes indeed, we have an ignore feature here :salute:

Also FWIW, since last you were here we added a new feature called the "Black Hole" for threads of infamy. Your old buddy Broncofan7 has a couple of prominent ones in there, now preserved for History.

Amazing he can be hated in two places but Casino Royale and Bronco Warrior have joined that short list. I remember the BF7 ones but I will check that out. THanks for the heads up on threads i need a good laugh at.

T.K.O.
10-29-2010, 11:12 AM
the scary part about a 30 day ban is ...it will give jags 30 days to write essay after assay about tebow.
we will be inundated next month:shocked:
prepare ye selves for "tebowgeddon":eek:

The Glue Factory
10-29-2010, 11:24 AM
From reports he's on multiple Bronco sites so he'll probably just troll them all the harder. Maybe after 30 days he forgets we're here?

compucomp
10-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Wait, OP is the guy that thinks Orton has been horrible this season and wants him to DIAF but wants everyone to support McDaniels? WTF? Does not compute. Seems like he's not only a troll but also completely illogical now.

KCL
10-29-2010, 01:47 PM
the scary part about a 30 day ban is ...it will give jags 30 days to write essay after assay about tebow.
we will be inundated next month:shocked:
prepare ye selves for "tebowgeddon":eek:

and then perhaps a 60 day ban :whoknows: