PDA

View Full Version : Arapaho's take on the game..week 7

arapaho2
10-25-2010, 11:06 AM
in a nutshell..we SUCK!!!

the pittiful offense of playaction without a run game was exposed big time. orton seemed to panick in the pocket and force things, he didnt select his target very well. the playcalling was pathetic, the run game no better with moreno than without, and the blocking both ways is pathetic.
the savior thomas has done nothing but screw up two costly fumbles in his last two games..1 rec..6 yards and a turnover yesterday ...brilliant work.

the defense is hidious... 25th in total defense...31st in scoreing...30th n rush defense..24th in forced turnovers...27th in sacks
a while back i said this wink led defense was on the verge of slowick like numbers...i was wrong...we may be worse as hard as that is to believe

you cant blame this loss on anyone...everyone sucked from mcd's coaching ,playcalling and preperation..to players excecution...from the offense to the defense..top to bottom there is no excuse for letting the raiders embarres the bronco nation so badly....epic failure...the worst loss i can recall in my long fandom

the bad side is..we are what we are...mcd has built us into a terrible team...theres no denieing...no excuses...we are just a terrible team

the good side ...our draft status for 2011 is looking better and better

it is what it is:coffee:

SOCALORADO.
10-25-2010, 11:14 AM
SOCALORADO'S TAKE ON THE GAME WEEK 7
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/boxing-punch.jpg

Ravage!!!
10-25-2010, 11:16 AM
After we were down 21-0, I was more laughing than anything. It was one of those game that "just happens." The early situations couldn't be turned around, and we dug a hole that we knew this offense was NOT going to come back from. We can't score in the first quarter, nor the 4th, so this game was out of reach. So I would rather laugh, than cry.

But what DID bother me, was when we finally DID get the ball. Unable to convert on 4th and one. Unable to get a first down until after 27 minutes into the game. The first 21 points were a "give-me" to the Raiders.... but the rest of the game our offense looked like it didn't even belong on the field.

We, the fans and this board, have seen the last of this supposed "high powered passing attack." Its non-existent, and thats two games in a row now where it hasn't peaked its head.

We knew it couldn't hold up. We had to have known that things would start to settle out. It has, but it did it with a loud, falling, terminal speed... THUMP.

Honestly. As I said in other threads before. Its not how you start the season, its how you finish. I've been loud in saying that this team is NOT showing improvments, and that I don't think McD has shown to move forward. But now, NOW is the time for McD to EARN the respect that so many are ACHING to throw at his defense. It's what we do from this point forward, that proves the mettle of this team.

We absolutely, undeniably, MUST play fantastic football in Europe. The season isn't going to end with a winning record, we know that. NOW is the time we look for TRUE improvement with the team..... even if/when that comes with losses. How will we pick ourselves up after that complete embarrassment. Thats telling.

I haven't been a strong McD backer by any means. I personally don't think he has what it takes to manage people.... right now. But I truly want to see how he leads, and most importantly, how the team FOLLOWS from this point on.

arapaho2
10-25-2010, 11:28 AM
all i know is...we are averaging 19 ppg on offense...and allowing 28 ppg on defense...thats coaching...thats the scheme...thats drafting and talent on the team...and all of those are mcd's

arapaho2
10-25-2010, 12:13 PM
on the side note...miami is the 11th ranked total def

camdisco24
10-25-2010, 01:22 PM
I had to laugh off yesterdays game too.
I personally dont believe its lack of talent either. Like you said, it all comes down to coaching and schemes. I've gone out of my way to stick up for McD, but after yesterday (and some of the things ive seen this year) I am having such a hard time continuing my support.
He owes us, the fans, an explanation of whats going on at Dove Valley. He preaches everything right, talks the talk... but he has FAILED to walk the WALK.